Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 12:04 pm

Justin chuckled, shook his head and began to eat. Meanwhile, Zarin tapped Seth's box and let it fall open to allow Seth to escape to the artifact.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 12:37 pm

Seth slinked out of his tank, shivering slightly because of the cold, and headed straight for his staff. He wrapped himself around the staff, pulling it into him, slowly regaining his true physical form.
"Oh it's good to be back to my old self" Seth said with a smile as he stretched before quickly grabbing a blanket, wrapping it around his waist. "Absolutely hated being trapped like that. Love the tank though, nice and hot." Seth chuckled happily to himself, enjoying the feeling of having a body again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 12:46 pm

Zarin bowed before Seth in a respectful manner before he grinned. "Good to see you in one piece again," he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 4:10 pm

Seth looked down at his arms, examining his skin for a moment. He looked to Zarin with a mischievous smile, definitely planning something.
"No sense bothering them right now... I'll be right back" Seth said with a chuckle before disappearing in a puff of smoke. There was no evidence as to where he had gone to, and he left nothing behind save for a bit of sand.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 2:55 am

Zarin watched him go for a moment before he went to his own special corner and began to rest. Seth would come back when he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:43 am

"That was the best breakfast ever" Katherine said with a happy sigh. She was amazed at what a good chef Justin was, and she loved it when he cooked for them. She took a sip of her coffee, enjoying the warmth and flavour. It was nice to just have a completely normal moment in the house for once.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 9:50 am

Justin couldn't help but chuckle and gave a bow. "Why thank you," he said, a giant grin across his face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 10:31 am

Seth returned a short while later wearing the clothing of the ancient Egyptians as well as fine gold manacles, and carrying a large bag. He quietly entered the kitchen with a beaming smile, as a result, Katherine got the fright of her life.
"Holy... Seth, you look amazing" Katherine said excitedly before leaping up and wrapping her arms around Seth. He looked down at Katherine with a warm smile, gently ruffling her hair.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 10:37 am

Justin had more of a scare than Kat did, jumping almost ten feet into the air. "Shit!" He exclaimed, laying a hand over his heart.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 12:41 pm

"My apologies, Justin. I did not mean to scare either of you" Seth said with a chuckle, "I simply wished to show you that I have regained my true form thanks to Zarin finding and returning my staff." Katherine raised an eyebrow at Seth's statement. Is that why Zarin was in Egypt? To find Seth's staff? Katherine quickly found Zarin, and dipped her head.
"Thank you, Zarin."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Zarin waved a dismissive hand to Kat, though kept his cheeky grin all the same. "It's no fun with just me around," he said simply. "Plus the trek wasn't something I would have wanted neither you nor Justin to go on. It was too dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:01 pm

"So Egypt's still a warzone then? Thank you, Zarin, for looking out for us." Katherine wanted to give Zarin a hug, but how would she hug a shadow? Seth was studying the coffee machine, trying to figure it out. He wanted to understand the modern world, and at least be able to make himself useful.

(Sorry, my internet was acting up)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 7:32 pm

(It's okay)

Zarin could only smile and gave a nod in Kat's direction. "Always," he said simply. Justin watched Seth for a good moment before he got up and turned on the coffee machine. From there, he did each step slowly so Seth could watch and understand how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 9:18 am

Seth watched Justin closely, interested in how the machine worked. He was happy that Justin had the patience to teach him, and a large smile crept onto his face as he realised what Justin would be like as a parent.
"Thank you, Justin." Katherine returned, and smiled as she watched Justin reach Seth; she seemed to agree with Seth's thinking.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:57 pm

Justin offered the world's biggest grin. "Think you got it down now, Seth?" He asked in that tone. The tone a father would have towards a small child learning how to operate something for the first time. Or the tone of a father teaching a sixteen year old how to drive.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Seth took a sip of his first cup of coffee, smiling immediately. It was a strange new flavour for him, and he was really enjoying it.
"I see why you humans drink so much of this stuff" Seth said with a laugh. Katherine watched on with a smile, thinking of a future with Justin, maybe even children...
"You're a good teacher" Katherine said with a chuckle as she made her way over to Justin, wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 8:15 pm

Justin chuckled as well, folding his hands over hers. "I try to be," he said, giving her cheek a kiss. "Oh, and Seth. Try to not drink too much of it. Coffee's known as a dehydrate. It'll leave you more thirsty so what I do is I drink water directly after."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 4:15 am

"I wish I knew that in college" Katherine said with a chuckle. Her phone vibrated, and she checked the message before letting out a sigh. "I'm sorry, but I have to go. I've just been given an urgent job." Katherine quickly raced upstairs before putting on her Deathstroke gear, and gathering her weapons. From the looks of it, it was a big job.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Justin watched her get ready and leaned against the door frame. "Will you be home in one piece?" He asked, genuinely concerned. It showed in his voice. He was afraid for her; for not seeing her again. He wanted her in his future.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 5:27 am

"I always try to, but for you I definitely will" Katherine said sweetly as she wrapped her arms around Justin in a warm embrace. She gently pressed her lips against his before resting her forehead against his with a small smile. Seth was also worried about Katherine, and had found an old knife for Katherine; it was a fine blade with golden precursor markings.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 9:04 pm

"Stay safe out there, Kitten," Justin said softly after their kiss. He kissed her again and pulled her tighter to his body before he released her. There was fear in his eyes, that was for sure. He didn't want to loose her. He wanted them to have something together. A future. He couldn't have that if she died on him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 6:05 am

"Of course, Jace. I'll see you later" Katherine said with a smile. She headed outside and hopped onto her bike before racing off towards her contract.

Katherine returned later that night, ripping her armor and clothes off as she moved through the house, clutching her stomach as she staggered to the bathroom, leaving a trail of blood behind her. Something was terribly wrong. She wrapped herself around the cool porcelain of the toilet, vomiting violently. He skin was marred with wounds, as well as a large black wound on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:08 am

Justin jumped when he heard her vomit. He'd been asleep the entire time she was gone, the TV turned on to his show. "Kat?" He called, rubbing his eyes. Zarin wasn't there with him. Probably with her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:26 am

Seth raced upstairs, sensing something was wrong with Katherine. He skidded to a halt when he saw Katherine wrapped around a toilet in a pool of blood, and took a step back. He didn't know what to do, but he knew of someone who could help her.
"I'll call Doctor Hugo Strange, he can definitely help her."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 9:40 am

"She'll be okay, right?" he asked, fear edging his voice. Justin didn't want anything to happen to her and it showed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 18 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next