Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 11:59 am

Justin followed the car all the way into the shopping district where, lucky for them, the hospital was located. The car stopped in the large parking spot and he too stopped, sliding down the roof until he was perched on the ledge where the gutter ran. Once Justin had found Kitty with his eyes, he motioned to her in an invitation to join him on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 2:21 pm

Katherine made her way over to Justin, and hid close by his side. Her placement was mostly strategic, to make it seem like there was only one person instead of two, as well as to keep communication as quiet as possible.
"What's the plan, Justin, and what do you want me to do" Katherine asked quietly. She watched the car, and scanned the area around them, mapping out escape routes in case anything went wrong.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 3:50 pm

Justin didn't say anything for a time. He was busy watching the parking lot. After a moment of silence, Justin finally spoke. "We simply wait," he said, "For our target to appear. If the man in the car is a Templar like I suspect, then he should draw out our man. As far as what we want you to do..."
"Try and map out a good escape route for both of us, just in case things go south. When you find one, give us a whistle. We'll follow you from the ground."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 4:01 pm

"Now that I can do." Katherine studied the streets and surrounding buildings very carefully, mapping out each and every possible escape route. "This reminds me of back home. You couldn't walk down the street without keeping an eye out for escape routes. As beautiful as it is there, I will never go back, it's too dangerous."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 4:47 pm

A soft laugh came from deep within Justin's chest and he turned his head to stare at her, his eyes now that amber coloration. "Danger," he said, "is my middle name. Find us an escape route and whistle when you see us come out of that hospital." Justin dropped down from the rooftops onto the street and adjusted his tunic before he began to walk towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 4:59 pm

"Sure thing, boss" Katherine said with a chuckle before slinking off into the darkness, scouting out escape routes. She watched a few suspicious people pass by, and shook her head. She knew she had to protect Justin, it was just her instinct. Protecting those that she cared about was all she ever wanted to do. Katherine perched herself above the best escape route, waiting for Justin to return, waiting nervously for his signal.
"He's going to be fine, girl. The guy's an absolute beast."
"I know, but that doesn't mean I don't worry about him."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 7:37 pm

"She worries for you," Zarin said as he walked. "Maybe a little too much."
"She might be getting attached," Justin agreed.
"And you're not?" Justin didn't answer. He knew he was getting attached. He just didn't want to admit it.
"Let's focus on our target." Zarin grinned and couldn't help but give a chuckle.
"Of course, master."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 7:53 pm

Katherine prowled along the surrounding buildings, trying to get a better feel for the area, and also to try keep her mind busy. She memorised a new escape route, and started perfecting the run, just to make sure it would work, that it would get them out as fast as possible.
"This is the most I've seen you plan, girl. Normally you just wing it, and don't give a shit about anyone."
"I have to say, I agree with her on this front."
"Well, at least you finally agree on something."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 8:56 am

Zarin walked into the hospital, fixing his tunic as he walked. His amber gaze scanned every doctor, every nurse. "Damn it," Justin cursed quietly, taking control of himself long enough to pull himself off to the side. He shrugged his shoulders and dipped his head down. "He must be in the back."
"Then we've got to get back there," Justin pulled his head back towards the wall, his own blue eye showing.
"How do you propose we do that?" Zarin didn't answer and instead a wicked smile appeared across their face.

"No. Absolutely not, Zarin. That actually requires me to get hurt. I need to be fully functional for this." Zarin took control back and straightened up, heading outside and around the corner into the alleyway.
"We, dear Master." He said, flexing his hand so that a shadow hidden blade appeared out of his wrist. "Now hold still. I don't want to hit any vitals. We still have a doctor to kill, after all." Justin took a breath as the shadow blade bit into his skin. After that took effect for a few minutes, Zarin finally walked back into the hospital, limping and clutching his side in an act. "I need to be checked in." He said in a gasp and in an attempt to sound truly injured although it didn't hurt a wink.

"Okay," said the nurse, typing on the computer. "We'll have you taken back immediately."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:37 am

"This is taking too damn long."
"Calm down, Katherine. I'm sure he's fine..."
"What am I supposed to do? Sit around and wait? Not a chance." Katherine quickly headed up onto the roof of the hospital, prowling along, looking and listening for literally any sign of Justin, for a clue that he was alright. She found her way to one of the air vents, and gently tipped a small jar of black sand into it. "Find him, and watch him."
"Yes, child." The black sand slithered along, seeking out Justin for Katherine. Katherine couldn't do anything else to help Justin after that, all she could do was wait.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 11:38 am

Nurses of all kinds helped them back into a room. One of them hooked him into an IV and another put a patch over his self inflicted wound to try and stop the bleeding. "Doctor Millers will be in to see you soon," said a pretty lady in pink.
"Thank you," Zarin answered, offering the most fake smile he could muster. This amused him. Humans were so ignorant to the supernatural that it was almost too easy to influence their minds.

Over the course of the time he'd been attached to Justin, Zarin had discovered more of his abilities. He could infiltrate the minds of others to read thoughts and control them. Once he had even convinced their target to kill himself to make it seem like a suicide. He'd gotten stronger and the roots he'd buried inside of Justin's mind and heart had deepened, becoming like chains so strong that only someone more powerful could break their link. No one had been that strong yet, though, so they had nothing to fear. A knock on the door made Zarin look up.

It swung open to reveal a man of about middle age wearing glasses and the normal garbs of a doctor. He had a clipboard in hand and had a nurse trailing after him with some tools. Justin's blood ran cold in their veins. It was just a simple stab. What the hell were the tools for? Maybe....Zarin's head came up at the mere thought. Blood samples? The lab was responsible for that, not the doctor himself. He breathed out, trying to calm down. There was always an explanation for everything. Maybe the lab couldn't do it this time and the doctor needed blood to check him over and make sure nothing else was wrong with him.

"Justin Collins," he said, flipping through his clipboard. "Always a history of health until recently. Says here you got stabbed by a blade." Zarin swallowed, his throat dry, as the nurse came around and cleaned off a spot for insertion.
"Yessir,"
"Can you describe the blade while the nurse takes a blood sample?" Zarin forced a nod, his eyes not leaving the woman's for anything.
"I think it was a knife," He said simply, keeping his description short as the needle pierced his skin and withdrew some of his blood. "A black knife at that."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 1:23 pm

Katherine pulled a severely burnt Assassin pendant from her pocket, thinking of the woman she had killed, and the man that had given her the pendant.
"I suppose I should ask Justin about Benjamin. See if he knows where I could find him. I need to set things right. He deserves to know what happened to Ember." Katherine crouched down, and closed her eyes as she took a deep breath. She could barely see the room that Justin was in, but she could still make out the needles, and the tools. She felt her heart skip a beat, her mind slipping back to the institute, to Ethan... She knew that if it weren't for Justin, she would still be at the institute, at Ethan's mercy. Katherine snapped back to reality, immediately pacing about, trying to figure out what to do. Seth had regained some strength, but he wasn't even close to being strong enough to help. "I could always pretend to be... No, that would mean I'd actually have to go in there."
"Katherine, don't, he has it covered."
"He's in there, with them! I have to get in there, and help him!"
"Just wait and watch. Five minutes, Katherine." Katherine let out a sigh, and closed her eyes, trying as hard as possible to focus.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 1:39 pm

Zarin barely flinched as he watched the woman pull away with a small vial of their blood. Their blood...blood that was precious and should be kept as safe as possible. It was now in the hands of people he didn't trust. Zarin fought to keep his eyes amber, to keep himself as sane as possible. Just being in this hospital room...it brought back bad memories. The experiments flooded through Justin's mind and in turn bled into Zarin like a poison. "Alright," said the doctor, bringing Zarin's head around. "I'll be back within thirty minutes or so. It just depends on how long it takes me to examine your blood, alright? Try and get some rest."

Zarin was confused as the doctor left, the door clicking shut behind the man in white. Why hadn't he done anything about the wound in his side? He shifted about and pressed a hand to his side, feeling beyond the wrapping the doctors did....and cursed. He'd already healed up. He was stuck here for a good minute. Exhaling a heavy sigh, Zarin laid his head back against the plush pillow and stared at the ceiling. "Alright," he said, "Plan B." Justin broke through for a moment to talk to himself, or so it seemed, as one eye turned blue and the other closed.
"What Plan B? Plan A was destroyed the second you let that man walk out of this room alive!" The blue eye closed and the amber opened. Zarin was speaking now.
"Plan A was dashed on the rocks the second the woman stepped in after the Doctor, Justin. Remember our code, the one we created ourselves to remind ourselves of what we're supposed to do. Kill in secret. Let no one know what you really are."

Justin struggled in the bed for a second before resting, rolling his head to one side. "Don't lecture me on a code I know very well, Zarin," he growled. Zarin struggled more, regaining control of Justin's body.
"Then you have got to trust me," he hissed. "Trust that I know what I'm doing. All I need to do is get that man back in here alone...and knock out the security cameras somehow..." Zarin stopped speaking and looked to the air vents. He could sense Seth was there and spoke out to him in a quiet manner. He was speaking words, but they sounded ancient. No one except those from an ancient time could understand him. "Znjd hrl ilspgnho ioihla mjd cjesc nh eph. Cllw hrla dej zeg mj repg." (Find the security system and knock it out. Keep them down for an hour.)

https://lingojam.com/DemonicLanguageTranslator
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Seth chuckled, happy to hear the old tongue once again. It must have been at least two thousand years since he had spoken the old tongue, and that was to his wife.
"N nbb de nh. Beec mzhlg rna zeg rlg. (I will do it. Keep him safe for her.)" Seth slinked off to find the security room, and wrapped himself tightly around some cables, exerting as much heat as he possibly could. After a few moments, the wires started to melt, cutting off the feed.

Katherine was still freaking out quite a bit outside. She had no way of knowing what was going on with Justin, and that scared her. Katherine climbed down the side of the building, and stood outside the hospital doors for a few moments before heading inside. She froze up immediately, tears forming in her eyes.
"Come on..." Katherine finally managed to force herself to move, and headed towards the desk.  "I-I'm looking for... my friend... he was stabbed. How is he?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Zarin gave a dip of his head to Seth's request and settled down in his bed to try and get some sleep before the act was carried out. Or...at least he'd act like he was asleep.

The woman at the desk had changed. The other one that Justin had seen had gone on break, possibly. This one looked up, her eyes the color of the sky. "I'm going to need a name, Sweetheart," she said, her voice like a bell. It was soothing in a way.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Seth hung onto the wires as tightly as he could, shifting along occasionally to melt even more of the wiring. He knew it was bound to cause some trouble, and a bit of chaos if he was lucky.

"Justin Collins..." Katherine was fighting the urge to run away from the hospital, the white walls and chemical smells dragging her to the institute. She took a deep breath to calm herself, her body trembling a bit. "Sorry, I'm just really worried about him." She hoped that she had what it took to trick the nurse, to make her think she was just a woman worried about her friend, and not someone who was completely traumatised.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Zarin kept his eye on the camera in his room, making it appear as though he'd fallen asleep. Once he saw it go down, he screamed as loud as he could to try and draw as much attention as possible to his room, especially the attention of the doctor.

The woman smiled and nodded, typing on the computer for a few moments before she looked up at Kitty. "He's back in ICU but he'll be allowed to see visitors once the Doctor's determined how bad his wounds are. If you'd like, you can go up to ICU and wait in the lounge. Or you can wait here if you'd like until I get a call from that floor."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 3:31 pm

"ICU, please. Thank you, sister." Katherine smiled, and headed to the ICU. She started pacing about the waiting room nervously, waiting for Justin. In an attempt to distract herself, she began twisting a strand of hair that had fallen infront of her face.
"Katherine, calm down... He's fine. You're fine." Katherine heard a scream, and froze in place. "If he needs you, he'll call. Just take a moment." Katherine had edged closer to where she had heard the scream, but didn't get too close.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 3:46 pm

Doctors rushed around frantically and one pushed past her, saying a brief pardon me, before continuing on his way. Zarin didn't have to wait long. Doctor Millers was the one inside the room first, ushering the others out. Once the door was shut, Zarin had to contain himself for a bit longer. What he did was turn on the TV, the volume barely noticeable. After turning on the TV, Zarin allowed his full demon to emerge, blacking out Justin's eyes. The second the doctor laid a hand on his shoulder to roll him over, Zarin grabbed the man's arm and flung him over onto the floor. The second Miller was on the floor, Zarin yanked his tubing out, watching as his wounds healed in an instant.

He forgot just how fast he healed when he took Justin over. He turned to Miller and began to speak, his voice changing and darkening. "What have you been selling to the Templars?" He barked, grabbing the man by the collar. "And don't you dare think about lying!"
"Drugs!"
"What kind!?" Zarin shook the man like a rag-doll.

"I don't know!" Miller screamed, shaking now. "They just wanted some drugs! And a few vials of blood!" Zarin froze and snarled, his fangs becoming visible now. He had two sets, both on the top of his jaw. The back set were longer than the front, made for killing rather than biting. Without warning, Zarin lunged and all heard the TV blaring. However, to the ears of a trained killer, it sounded like a scream cut off with a wet splat.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 3:55 pm

Katherine heard the sound, and immediately headed to Justin's room. She quickly slipped inside, and pressed her body against the door in an attempt to keep people out. She let out a shaky breath, and looked down at the body of the doctor.
"Did you get what you needed from him?" Katherine pulled her sleeves down, and looked at the door for a moment before turning to Justin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 10:02 pm

Zarin stood there for a moment, his eyes still blacked out and staring down at the body before him. After a while, Zarin faded out of Justin, leaving him dazed and a little confused. He sank onto the bed and placed a hand to his head before he looked at Kitty, the amber draining out of his eyes. "I think he's linked to someone else," he said, his voice hoarse and cracked. "He mentioned a drug...and blood being sold to the Templars. He didn't know what kind of drugs, though."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 4:41 am

Katherine thought for a moment, remembering her time with Jack and his empire. He was always very secretive about his work, losing his temper whenever she asked any questions.
"I thought Jack would be involved somehow. Now that he's the Grand Master, it only stands to reason that he would be more bold with his experiments." Katherine paced about for a bit, trying to figure things out. "If this is really linked to Jack, we should speak with Grundy, he can give us some information. He's one of the few that managed to escape." Katherine didn't look too good, there was no colour in her face, and she looked like she was about to be sick. "Can we please get out of here" she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 5:25 am

Justin gave a nod and went to the window. He threw it open and jumped up onto the sill, turning back to Kitty. "Come on then," he said, holding his hand out to her. "Let's get out of here." Justin turned away and leapt out of the window onto the next roof over. Then, he began to run.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 5:32 am

Seth returned to Katherine just before she leapt out of the window. Katherine ran as fast as her legs would carry her, desperate to get as far away from the hospital as she possibly could. In her attempt to get away, she stumbled a few times, only to continue running.
"I told you he'd be fine."
"Shut up." Once they were a good distance away from the hospital, Katherine slowed her pace, and started to calm down.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 5:45 am

Justin did the same and allowed the hood to melt off of him. "Let's get home," he said softly, laying a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 10 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next