Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Yelling in pain, Calum promptly decided to go in for a headbutt as he was wearing a mask as opposed to Katherine. As he wasn't used to someone being right on him, he attempted to just hit her in anyway he possibly could.

Julian, incredibly antsy now, said, "That... Might have pierced his skin.
If it gets worse, I don't know if we can sit by longer. Speaking of which, who's getting who?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:54 pm

The knock to her head dazed Katherine, causing her to fall off of Calum. She stood up, growling angrily as blood ran down her face. She steadied herself, and leapt toward Calum, claws ready, and mouth wide open.

"We need to get involved, now!" Jack bolted towards the two, hoping to stop them before things got worse. "THAT'S ENOUGH! KATHERINE" Jack roared.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 6:30 pm

Calum instinctively pointed the blunt end of the spear at her, keeping her from latxhing on to him. He was about to attack when he heard the yelling. "What's going on? We're still fighting, yea?" Julian rushed in with Jack, saying, "Nope,
nope - just back up, Cal!"
. Julian attempted to push Calum behind him, and Calum reluctantly got behind yet slightly to the side, and said, "You get in front, yet I'm more protected than you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Jack leapt between the two, trying to get Katherine to stop. Katherine turned on Jack, attacking him mercilessly. Jack dodged her flailing arms, and held her tightly against him, her back against him.
"Katherine. It's me, Jack." Katherine fought against him viciously, struggling to get away.
She tried scratching at him, and craned her neck, trying to bite him. "Kitty, please! I've already lost my sister to this madness, I can't lose you too. Nothing's gonna hurt you, baby..." Katherine finally calmed down, and looked to Calum.
"I-I'm so sorry" Katherine said sadly as she hung her head, ashamed of what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Calum sighed, removing his mask. "It's alright. I'll recover from it." He removed his armor and the shirt under it, showing where his skin had been pierced. He felt at it, wincing slightly. He inspected his arm as well - slightly damaged but okay. He held a hand over the puncture, and said, "I'm off to bandage this. Try to deal with all the blood, and possibly the damage if there is any.". He walked off, gingerly holding onto the holes, into the staff room. Julian sighed, saying, "Well, that was... Crazy, to say the least. You good, Kat?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 5:05 am

"Yeah, I'm good" Katherine said as she wiped the blood from her face, her stomach wet with blood. Jack looked at her, and shook his head.
"Come on, let's get you patched up" Jack said before leading Katherine to the tent. Katherine emerged about half an hour later, her torso wrapped tightly with bandages.
"Is Calum back yet?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 8:38 am

Calum waved as he heard his name called, and walked towards them. "Heyo. All patched up?" he said, putting his hands to his side. He was patched up a bit as well - primarily where he was bit at, and coulle other areas where he cut a bit cut aswell. Julian simply said, "Theres your answer. Why, something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 10:14 am

"I just wanted to see if you were alright" Katherine said sadly as she rubbed the back of her neck. She couldn't bring herself to look at Calum, so she stared at the floor instead. "I'm sorry I bit you. I know it was wrong... I shouldn't bite my friends" Katherine said sadly. "If you want me to leave... I-I understand."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 10:29 am

Calum sighed, and got a bit closer to her. He put a hand on her shoulder, and said, "Look - I told you to do anything and go all out. You did just that - honestly not mad. Plus, I've had worse, as proven by my legs and arms.". He took his hand off, and said, "I won't kick any from here out for doing what I tell them to do."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 10:40 am

"Thank you so much, Calum" Katherine said with tears in her eyes before hugging him. She was used to being chased away, or yelled at for the smallest mistake. Jack emerged from the tent, and smiled upon seeing them.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 11:02 am

Calum returned the hug, saying, "It's nothing. Though it hurt like hell for me, imagine that against regular people. Absolouetly amazing tactics in the fight by the way, keep it up.".
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Katherine finally let go of Calum, smiling. Looking at the wound on his shoulder, she couldn't help but chuckle slightly.
"Thank you, Calum. I'll be sure to keep it up" she said, smiling. Jack stood nervously, shifting his weight, and fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 1:05 pm

Letting go as well, Calum spotted Jack and chickled, saying, "You alright there, Jack?". Julian merely raised his eyebrows at Jack a couple of time, fake coughing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 1:18 pm

"Huh? Wha... I..." Jack let out a sigh, and looked away from Katherine when he realised he was staring. "Well you see... I wanted to..." Jack swallowed hard, and looked at Katherine. "Kitty, would you please walk with me? We need to talk." Katherine looked at him sadly, assuming the worst. "Please?"
"Okay" Katherine said softly before following Jack outside. Jack paused at the door, turned to Julian, and crossed his fingers before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 1:31 pm

Julian gave a qucim thumbs up before Calum looked with an eyebrow raised over at Julian, and said, "Now what was that about? Everything alright?"
"Yea, yea. Jack's into Kat, but hasn't told her yet. I assume he's off to tell her now."
"Ah... Kinda feel bad for that hug." He scratched his chin before Julian waved it off, saying, "Nah. You didn't know, you're good."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 1:54 pm

Jack walked with Katherine for a while, trying to think of what to say. There was always the risk of being rejected, or Katherine deciding to use her claws.
"Kitty... There's something I've been wanting to say for a while now."

Jack and Katherine returned about two hours later. They looked happy, and they both seemed to have calmed down. A feint jingle could be heard as Katherine walked past the tent on her way to the staff room. Jack sat down on the container, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 2:09 pm

Calum was in his alcove, unaware tge two had returned. Julian smirked, sitting next to Jack. "So," he said, "I take it that went well? Heard a jingle off of her, so she got that necklace at the very least.". Calum, looking over and noticing Jack, walked over and said, "Hey, you're back! How'd it go?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 2:55 pm

"It went really well. Definitely more than I bargained for" Jack said with a chuckle. He rubbed his cheek, wincing slightly as his fingers met the scratchmarks. "Apparently I took my damn sweet time. But she liked the 'collar' as she calls it."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Julian laughed, saying, "You telling me there was a reason you were out there that long?". Calum processed that for a moment before saying, "Julian, don't insinuate. But you might be right."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 3:52 pm

"You're right, Julian. Jesus, nobody warns you about the quiet ones. I mean, I always knew she was a kitten, but I was not expecting that" Jack said with a laugh. He nursed his scratches, still smiling, apparently really happy.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 4:09 pm

Calum eyed the scratches, saying, "Need anything for that, or you alright? Should be fine, but still.". Julian looked off towards the staff room then back at Jack, a stupid smile on his face. "Now,
you want me to be in the room as far from you guys now or...?"
. He chuckled a bit, pleased with himself. Calum, a bit serious now, said, "What now, though? I assume Katherine doesn't want round two of a fight that serious, seeing how our first one went, and she doesn't need much firearm training."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 4:27 pm

"No thanks, I'm good." Jack chuckled at Julian's question as he put an ointment on his scratches. "Hey, if you want to, you can. We're not animals, maybe she is, but we can behave." He thought about Calum's question for a moment. "She's been going on about climbing. Keeps rambling on about the way Kenway used to do things. So, maybe climbing, free running, maybe some parkour?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 7:01 pm

Calum thought a bit, looking where the climbing prqctices were normally performed. "Yea... Climbing should be easy enough. Requires helluva lot of uper body strength that I think she's got. Free running and parkour... Moght be hard to orchestrate. Don't really have much random obstacles to set up for her. I can call a guy, probably - get him to bring some stuff."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 7:15 pm

Katherine emerged from the staff room, carefully carrying four bowls, and some forks. She sat down next to Jack, and handed out the bowls of mac and cheese.
"Yeah, I actually have to head across town, I have something super important to do."
"That reminds me, I have something to build. You're gonna like it."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 8:23 pm

Calum nodded, eating a bitnout of his bowl as Julian did the same. He asked, "What're you grabbing? If it's personal, you don't have to answer, but I'm just curious y'know? And Jack - I assume it's what we were talking about, yea?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next