Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:54 am

Rina smiled as her son raced off towards Xavier with his drink in hand. She could feel the effects of her daytime pain pills wearing off though she did her best to hide her pain from her son she placed his meal on the coffee table where sat on the floor to eat it. Wincing she took a seat on the couch and closed her eyes. She still had her own food in her hand beside her. Taking a deep breath she leaned forward searching for her pain pills.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:41 am

Xavier held up the bottle with a slight smile on his face. "Start taking them before you go to bed, like you're supposed to do." he said with what sounded like a laugh in his voice. "It might help you better. I can also get a Healer over here to look you over again, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:28 pm

Smiling she took the bottle and popped some of the pills. "I'm afraid that Hunter might need something and I won't be able to wake up and help him." She admitted as she handed the bottle back to him. "I have to be able to help him if he needs it..." The pills made her tired and it made it hard for her to do anything.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:34 pm

"You need to rest." Xavier said, adapting a hard tone to his voice. He was slightly annoyed with her stubbornness. "I'll be here for Hunter if he needs something."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:45 pm

Rina looked at him like she was going to argue but didn't. "I'll eat my food and then I'll take a nap alright?" She asked just as the doorbell rang. Ava stood outside with a few bags waiting .
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Xavier nodded and went to the door, opening it to find Ava behind it with bags. "Hello, Ava." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:34 pm

Hello, Xavier. I was out getting some stuff for my babies and it dawned on me that Hunter might now have much to wear." She said as she handed him the bags. "There are a few pairs of shoes and some outfits and toys in there." She said giving him a kind smile. "Well, I know that you don't like visitors so I'll just leave you three be then laddie. If you need anything please give me a call." Ava smiled and turned to leave. She had always tried to be as kind and as friendly to him as she could but had hardly gotten anywhere with him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:45 pm

Xavier examined the bags she'd handed him for a moment before he looked up and dipped his head. "Rina will appreciate this." He said cooly before he backed into the house. "And don't worry. I will call if I need something." He said and closed the door before he looked at Rina. "Ava brought some stuff over for Hunter."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:26 pm

That was very nice of her. Your lucky to have friends like her." Rina said as she took a bite of one of her burgers. "I'm going to have to find a place to put Hunter's things..." She said as she looked up at him. She still felt like a burden on Xavier and wanted to do something to help in some way.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Xavier didn't know if he should mention the empty bedroom or not. He decided against it and simply shrugged. He knew he opened his house to these two. Guilt got the better of him and soon he was sighing. "At the end of the hallway upstairs, there are two empty rooms. You can use them for as long as you're here healing."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:59 pm

"Thank you." She said smiling as she got up wincing. "I know you probably don't like hugs but..." She paused before hugging him. "I owe you so much and I don't know how to pay you back." She told him before she pulled back and walked back over to her son who was now playing with the little toy which came with his meal.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:55 pm

Become mine. Xavier shook the thought from his head. He didn't need anyone. He was a loner! Not only that but no one trusted him. What would she do if he was to tell the Masters that she was the cause for him getting captured that day? He was ruthless. He didn't need anyone else.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 6:02 pm

Rina sat down and began eating her food and drinking her coffee. She smiled as her son showed her the toy he had gotten before he got up and went to show Xavier the little ninja he had gotten from his happy meal.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 6:04 pm

Xavier examined the ninja toy for a moment before he grinned. It reminded him of Ronin. "That's a very cool little toy. Don't lose it." Xavier said, ruffling the boy's hair.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 pm

Will you play with me? Mommy doesn't feel good and I don't like playing by myself." Hunter said as he looked up at Xavier with big playful eyes. He adored Xavier and wanted to spend time with him. Rina winced as she laid back and closed her eye.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Xavier didn't answer for a moment before he gave a small grin and leaned forward in his chair after taking a sip of his drink. "What do you want to play?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 6:58 pm

Hide and seek!" He said happily as her smiled up at him. "You seek first!" He said as he as he stood there waiting for him to start counting. Rina smiled as she laid there with her eyes closed. She honestly felt horrible for what she had done but maybe she could still help the assassins rescue the ones she had helped capture...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:27 pm

"Alright. But be warned. I'm a pretty good seeker." Xavier said and closed his eyes. Then he started counting backwards from ten.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Giggling Hunter ran back into the back room and hid in a small cabinet in a closet before shutting it. Smiling he covered his mouth with his hands to try and keep himself from giggling. "Hunter is good at hiding." Rina said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Xavier finally reached the number one and opened his eyes before he stretched and rose from his chair. "Well, I'm a good seeker." He said with a grin in her direction. Then he began his search, using his Sight to pinpoint the boy. It wasn't long before the trail led to the back and he was soon searching that entire room with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Hunter still hid as silently as he could still holding his hands over his mouth trying to stay silent as he waited for Xavier to find him. Rina had fallen asleep while they played.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:27 pm

Xavier finally turned to where Hunter had hidden himself. He smiled and opened the door before he reached inside and began to tickle the boy.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:53 pm

Hunter giggled and hugged Xavier smiling. "Your my friend." He said as he wiggled away and ran into the living room giggling.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:11 pm

Xavier followed more slowly with a shake of his head before he plopped down and began to munch on his own food from the restaurant. He kept an eye on the boy, though.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:24 pm

Hunter played quietly on the floor beside Xaviet until he began to fall asleep while sitting there. Tilting from side to side as he fought to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next