Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:04 am

Soon spring came and Fiona was fully healed and helping Mary prepare food while Clair played with her doll in the corner. Fergus had just gotten back from killing a couple chickens and Fiona and Mary were now getting them ready to cook and talking among themselves.

Fergus was getting ready to go out and chop some wood. “Ronin, come help me?” He asked as he walked out the door. He headed out and down towards the log pile and a log splitter and began to break the wood up. He wanted to speak to Ronin about a few things but didn't want Fiona to hear them.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:50 am

Ronin agreed to help Fergus and set down what he'd been holding(a couple of dishes) to head outside into the warmer weather. He adjusted his mask for a brief moment before he approached the log pile with the stump and listened as the axe hissed through the small wood log, cutting it in two. "You wanted my help?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Aye, could you stack the wood over by the house while I chop?” He asked as he placed another log down and chopped it in half. “I wanted ta talk to ya for a moment laddie. I was curious if Master Carson is still alive? I have heard no news of the assassins in a few years and he was a friend to both mine and Fiona's father.” Fergus told him as he continued to chop wood.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:17 pm

"If you're referring to the man that runs the bureau in the last town Fiona and I were in, then yes, the old man is still alive." Ronin said with a nod as he picked up the wood that was being cut and stacked it over to the side of the house.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:41 pm

The last time I spoke with him he was furious." Fergus told him as he continued to chop wood. "Didn't think I should stop being an assassin." Fergus quietly continued to chop wood and though he tried to hide it there was regret in his eyes. He had never wanted to quit the assassins but what choice did he have... He had to protect his young daughter.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:52 pm

"It's none of my business what Assassins choose to do with their lives." Ronin said after a moment of silence, his hands working to stack the wood against the house. "But you do know that a child born to an Assassin will eventually have to follow in their footsteps. Your daughter is probably of the age of an apprentice right now. I'm surprised that the Assassins haven't come to take her for training." Ronin remained silent for a time before he looked at Fergus and softened his voice as best as he could. "They don't know about her, do they? If they did, they would have already come to take her."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:58 pm

Fergus stopped chopping and sighed as he leaned on his axe. "I told them she died with her mother.." He said finally after a few moments of silence. "She is all I have left in this world and no father want's to see there daughter go into battle... I can't loose her too..." He said, his voice cracking slightly as he held back tears. Old memories of his wife's screams still echoed in his head. "She watched her grandfather and her mother die in the same day... I won't expose her to anymore." Fergus said as he slammed the axe down on the log.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:05 pm

Ronin's eyes softened and he gave a small nod. "You did what any father would have done, Fergus. No one can fault you for that. No one can judge you except for God himself." Ronin stayed silent for a while longer, simply happy to just help the man stack the wood against the house.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:51 pm

My sister, Mary wants to go back to being an assassin. She wan't me to take clair to them to be trained... I know I can't hide her forever... I wish I could..." Fergus said as he put the axe down. "Mary thinks she would do very well but... She's never even held a blade... I do not know how she would handle it..." Fergus needed advice from another assassin who wouldn't tell carson about his child.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:06 pm

"If you'd like," Ronin offered, looking to the man. "I can teach her to wield a blade. If she does well, I'll tell Carson. If not, then I won't say anything."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:10 pm

Fergus took a deep breath and was silent for many moments before turning to face Ronin. He looked as if he wanted to speak but couldn't seem to find the right words. After another few seconds he nodded. "Aye, you can teach her..." He said as he tried to smile though it was hard when the thought of his daughter holding a weopon was in his head. "I need to check the horses, would you like to come with me? I'm sure your horse would like a visit from his master."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Ronin gave a small nod and smiled beneath his mask. "Come on." he said softly, opening a hand toward the stables.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:01 am

Fergus walked up to the barn and slid the door open before stepping inside. After making sure they were ok on food he went to check the old station. t"Still not doing good are ya lad." He said to the old white horse. He had been sick for a few days now and Fergus was worried about him. Smiling he ran his hand down the old horses neck.

"When would you like to start training my daughter?" Fergus asked as he began to brush the hold horse. He didn't turn to look at him and instead went to making the old stallion as comfterble as he could in his old barn.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:24 am

Ronin himself had crossed the barn to where Sentinel was stabled. The black stallion was munching on hay at the moment, but Ronin didn't mind and instead began to play with the stallion's thick mane. "As soon as she's ready and as soon as this wound stops hurting." So pretty much when he was healed and if she was ready. "And remember, Fergus, I will only be teaching her to wield a blade."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 12:12 am

Aye, I know..." Fergus said as he finished up with the horses. "Would I be a bad father if I said I don't want her to do well?" He asked as he leaned agents the barn doorway. Turning to look outside he saw his daughter playing in the yard with Fiona and his sister.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 12:21 am

(Against)

"You'll be a protective father." Ronin said softly with a small grin in Fergus's direction. "Even if she doesn't do well, I'll still train her so she can protect herself, at least."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 12:59 am

Aye, at the very least I suppose she will know how to protect herself if something were to happen to me..." Fergus said as he returned the smile. Claire smiled and ran over to Fergus. "Da! Da look! We found a bird! I think his wing is broken." She said as she showed him the cardinal in her hands.

"Let's see if we can't splint his wing and get him fixed up." Fiona said with a smile as she placed her hand on Claire's shoulder. Fergus smiled. "I think thats a great idea." He said as he lead his daughter inside. Fiona and Mary both followed them, Fiona only stopping to wait for Ronin. "She's a sweet girl." Fiona said as she smiled at Ronin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 1:02 am

"Aye, she is." Ronin agreed with a nod, moving to follow after Fiona.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:45 pm

Stopping short of the door, Ava smiled. "Are you feeling well enough to go for a short walk?" She asked looking up at him with a soft smile. "I would like to speak to you about something." She wanted to express herself to him. To tell him how she felt.

On my phone. Sorry it's short.))
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 1:40 am

(it's fine)

Ronin tested his side for a few minutes before he nodded. "Should be fine."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Good" Ava said as she looked around for a moment before moving towards a small path into the woods. "This is the easiest path and it winds back around to the house." She told him as she walked. "I've been meaning to talk to you for awhile now." Pausing Ava took a deep breath before gazing back up at him. "I have a bit of a confession to make. I wanted to tell you something that I have never told anyone. I have feelings for you Ronin. I have for awhile now. You mean more to me than my own life." She told him as they walked. She was sure she was simply making a fool out of herself but there was no harm in trying.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:24 pm

(NVM! I'M CONFUSED! >.< but seriously, Fiona and Ronin have the injured side)

Upon hearing her confession, Ronin became grateful for his mask and hood. Underneath, his face was as red as a tomato and inside of his chest, his heart was racing a million miles an hour. "That's funny." he said slowly. "I was just about to say the same..."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:16 pm

Stopping Fiona turned to look at him, blushing slightly as she smiled. "That's relieving news..." She told him as she continued to blush. She hadn't expected him to feel the same and she had prepared herself for his rejection but she had never prepared for him feeling the same.

Taking a step closer she blushed a bit more before hearing Mary calling from the house telling them that food was ready and that they were waiting on them. "We better get back before she comes out here and drags us back by our hair."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:26 pm

Ronin smiled cheekily from beneath his mask. "She'd have to settle for grabbing my hood instead. I don't much like people touching my hair." He gave a small chuckle that sounded nervous, but he really just shrugged it off and headed back inside after grabbing Fiona's hand.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:00 pm

Fiona smiled as her fingers intertwined with his. The touch felt good and right as she followed him inside. Everyone sat at the handcrafted oak table with two fat roasted chickens, mash potatoes and an apple pie on top of it. They had left two seats next to each other empty. Smiling Fiona moved to one of the chairs and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next