Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:44 pm

"I love you too" Elizabeth whispered softly as she rested her forehead against Samuel's, and closed her eyes. "More than you will ever comprehend." She breathed a sigh of pure joy as small tears rolled down her cheeks.

Thatch sighed as he looked at the young couple not too far from him. "Looks like she finally found a decent person to be with her when I'm gone" he mused before he sipped his rum, a beaming smile on his face. Thatch turned to Damian and Nikos, and let out a hearty laugh, "If the Shark managed to lose to Kenway, then he wasn't very good was he?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

He gave a shaky sigh and gently ran his fingers against her cheek. He couldn't believe she'd be part of his family, apart of the Donnelly line. Maybe it would resurface....maybe. Sam kissed her in a delicate embrace and gave her hand a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:17 pm

Throwing a sixth bottle to the floor, he looked at Sam and Elizabeth just in time. Being almost fully drunk, and raised his hands up, let up a loud woop, while stretching back and looking at them. Unfortunately, he leaned back for too long, and fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:26 pm

"And you said you didn't see any good in this day" Elizabeth chuckled. "I'll miss you while I'm away, but now I have even more reason to come back alive." She sighed when she realised that she had to leave him once again. She didn't want to leave, not now, but she had promised Thatch that the two of them would have a laugh at the expense of their enemies. Elizabeth couldn't help but laugh when Damian fell off his chair, just as she did when anyone fell. "I shouldn't be away for too long. But at least you will also have some time to head out and torment the British."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Sam had almost forgotten. He'd gone out and bought something. He reached inside his robes and pulled out an engagement ring. It sparkled brightly in the light, though the gem was quite small. He took her left hand and gently slipped it onto her ring finger. Then he gently held her hand in his and smiled. "I went out and got this yesterday. It looks beautiful on you, Liz." He planted another soft kiss on her hand and stroked it with her thumb.
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Nikos stepped lithely onto the table from his perch on the back of a chair; changing to sit upon the edge of the table and reaching a helping hand to what he saw as a fallen tree.

"Sure you haven't got any Greek in you Brutus?" He snickered, "you have a natural flair for making a noise."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:08 pm

Elizabeth looked at the delicate ring, and a loving smile crept onto her face. "Sam... My love" she purred as she held her pendant with her left hand as she stared into Samuel's eyes before she leant over and kissed him softly. Her heart felt like it was bursting with love for the man with whom she would share a name, the man who had dared to steal a demon's heart, and succeeded in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:08 pm

Damian, ignoring the helping hand, shakingly got up  by himself. "Ah, not a clue... I think ah got ties with a bit of Russian, some Welsh... maybe some from Roma? Bah, havn't got a clue - I could sail back tah Scotland, I guess.." He scratched the back of his head, as if he was seriously thinking that. "I think I just might..." He looked over to a man with red hair, grumpily drinking out a tankard. "'Ey, you Huphord, right? Yeah I recognize ya... How many days did it take for us to get 'ere?"
"Fourteen!' He spat angrily.
"Huh, I just might sail back then..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:10 pm

Sam smiled and kissed her back gently. He didn't understand how a demon had managed to tame the venomous snake that he was, but she did. And now he was sharing his name with her. "I love you, Shay. And I always will to the day that I die, maybe even longer." He gently took her hand in his and gave it a soft squeeze.
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Nikos sat back, resting his arms on his thighs.

"Explains it then," the Greek teased devilishly, righting the chair with his foot and using the back as a place to rest his boot, "bloodline of screaming savages."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:57 am

"I'll see you later, Donnelly" Elizabeth said as she stood to leave, "I need to make sure that the Tiger Shark is ready for my departure tomorrow." She calmly strolled over to Thatch's table, and handed him another tankard of rum. "See you in the morning, Thatch."
"Aye, Elizabeth. And here's those articles you gave us" Thatch said as he handed the book back to Elizabeth.
"Thanks, Thatch" Elizabeth said as she held the book under her arm before she looked back to Damian, "That was some damned fine fighting, keep it up."

Elizabeth greeted Ace before she left for her room where she poured herself into various books, charts, ledgers, logs, and maps before she headed down to the docks.

Last edited by Voidmon on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:56 am

He watched his fiancé leave the tavern and smiled. He knew she'd return to him. She had to. She'd be his wife, a new Donnelly. He loved her and couldn't wait to set their date. He dunked his tankard into the keg, which was almost dry. He kept drinking until night fell upon them and he went home, a little tipsy. He entered the house and yawned before he took some food that had been prepared for them and headed upstairs, telling Josh he'd be trained in the morning. Then he laid on his bed, eating at the food and staring at the ceiling. His engagement to Liz was the only good thing that had happened today.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:50 am

"Captain Shay, the men want to know when we will be leaving port."
"We leave at dawn" Elizabeth said as she examined some of upgrades that had been made to the Tiger Shark before she started the walk home.

Elizabeth made sure that Sentinel was alright before she went inside and had something to eat. She spoke with the woman that was in charge of the kitchen as she helped with the cleaning. Elizabeth made her way back to her room, and prepared for the following day.

"Sam, I have to leave now. I won't be gone for too long, two weeks at the most. I'm sorry I didn't speak to in person, but I didn't want to wake you.
Love,
Elizabeth."

Elizabeth looked at the letter before she slid it under Samuel's door. It was still dark outside, but Elizabeth made her way through the winding streets with ease.

"Come on, dear. Let's get going" Thatch said as Elizabeth joined him at the docks.
"Aye." Kidd strolled up to Elizabeth and hugged her.
"Give 'em hell" he chuckled as he looked at the two pirates.
"I will. Look after the others for me." Kidd watched as the Jackdaw, the Tiger Shark, and the Revenge set sail.
"Donnelly's going to have a fit" Kidd chuckled as he made his way up to the house.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:28 pm

Damian, certain with his decision, walked up to Samuel.
"'Ey, Sam, got somethin' to tell ya." He smiled, unsure of what Sam might say.
"I'm leaving for Scotland in Three Days time. I've gotta get important items from home." He didn't know what truly to say then - after all, the items he was recieving was a secret.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Upon the sun rising, Sam slowly began to wake, his head pounding. He hadn't thought he was that drunk. He knew he'd stayed at the tavern until nightfall but to wake with a hangover, that was something else. Did he really drink that much? Ah well. Sam swung himself out of bed and spotted the letter at his door.

Trembling, Sam picked it up and read its contents. With a heavy heart, Sam refolded it and stuck it in his desk before he went down to breakfast, a hand on his forehead. "Good morning, sir," called a worker, carrying fresh linens up the stairs. Sam grumbled a greeting and ate what he could before he went back upstairs. He stepped into Josh's room and laid a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Enjoying your day to sleep in?" there was laughter in his voice as the boy stirred.

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:14 pm

Damian, awaking with a THUD when he rolled off the bed that was his. He did not want to know how they got him there.

Stepping out of his room, no longer wearing his armor, but with a brown vest, and silken shirt, along with black, silk pants, and also his boots he seems to wear no matter what clothes he wears. He stepped into the sitting room, and simply waited. He had to tell Sam why he was truly going, or else Sam would never permit it. "Rrally hope Donnelly says yes..." He thoight warily.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:25 pm

(This should be roughly two and a half weeks after Elizabeth, Kenway, and Thatch left. I suggest reading this while listening to "Do Not Go Gently")

"Donnelly! Kidd! Come quickly."
"Jaysus! What the hell is going on, Johnson?!"
"It's Elizabeth" Kenway said softly as he joined the group. Kidd looked terrified.
"What happened to her? Is she alive?"
"Aye, but she's badly wounded." Johnson lost his temper and drew his cutlass, slicing through the air before the cutlass stopped mere millimetres from Kenway's throat. "No thanks to you! She stayed behind while you ran off like a coward!" Kidd shook his head and ran off to the docks, desperately shouting for Elizabeth.

"Oh my God!" Kidd froze when he saw Elizabeth emerge from her quarters wearing a familiar tricorn hat, and carrying a large object in bloodstained cloth. Elizabeth's robes were torn beyond belief, blood covered her from head to toe. She had two arrows sticking out of her back, an arrow protruding from her left leg, and cuts and bruises gracing any bit of exposed flesh, and there was a great deal of it. Kidd tried to help her, but Elizabeth ignored him and continued to limp away with her hood drawn well over her eyes. She ignored everyone as she walked down to the beach, McGee running after her with a crate overflowing with rum.

Elizabeth collapsed onto the sand, weeping as she held the large object wrapped in cloth. She popped the cork from a bottle of rum before she nursed the bottle of rum.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:59 pm

He was staring off in the distance. He'd been neglecting Josh's training for nearly a week. He'd been worried about Liz and closed his eyes. He had half a mind to go after her. He had a feeling he wouldn't get to Nassau for a while, but he didn't want to stay there. Something plucked at his heart strings, shooting pain through his body. Tears began to fill his eyes and then he ran, throwing his robes over the armor she'd given him. "Bryan, you're in charge!"

He ran out to his ship and shouted orders. Something was wrong and he could feel it. It didn't take long for the Soul Wave to pull out of port. "Make this old girl go as fast as she can. We've got to reach Nassau!"
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:24 pm

( This moved so quick Very Happy I'll try and get something up as soon as! Very Happy )

(EDIT: Where are people? Nassau, Inagua, idek lol Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:33 pm

Rumours were spreading through Nassau like wildfire. The townsfolk had come to believe that a ghost or demon had taken up residence at the remains of the Shay house at the cliffs because of the nonstop wailing. They weren't wrong either. Elizabeth had refused to move from the spot beside the newest grave, still clutching the old tricorn hat.

Ah Tabai had tried his best to console her, but Elizabeth refused to do anything but drink and cry. She looked the same as when she had arrived at Nassau, she had neglected all basic needs and the treatment of her wounds. Kidd and Ah Tabai had taken to guarding their sister while she was in her state of mourning.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:38 pm

Around nightfall was when the familiar ship sailed into port. Sam didn't even bother waiting until the ship was docked. He plummeted into the water and ran up to shore. Then he began to ask around for Shay, asking if she was okay or worse. He feared the worst.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:57 pm

(We're in Nassau)

Kidd had gone to the Old Avery to fetch some tack and more rum for Elizabeth. He was on his way back to the ruins of the house when he spied Samuel asking around for Elizabeth.
"Donnelly? Christ! Follow me! Maybe you can get her to calm down" Kidd said before he led Samuel to the remains of the Shay house.

"Who is this man" Ah Tabai asked as he looked at Samuel.
"He's one of us, Mentor, and a very good friend of Elizabeth's."
"I see."
Kidd pointed to the lone figure kneeling beside three graves, "She's over there."

It was raining slightly, but Elizabeth was completely unfazed by the weather. To her, everything had simply ceased to exist.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:05 pm

He had meant to correct Kidd, to say that he was her lover, and soon to be her husband. But nothing came out of his mouth. His eyes gazed upon the figure. Calmly, though with a heavy heart, he approached her. Sam lowered himself to the ground and gently touched her shoulder. "Liz," he breathed softly. He feared that if he spoke any louder, he'd break her. "What happened? I'm here for you, my love."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:30 pm

"They- They took his head" Elizabeth choked before she burst out crying once again. She took a while to calm herself to the point where she could finally speak. "We were attacked by the British. God knows how long we fought. The old devil was shot five times, and cut a further twenty. When he finally fell..." Elizabeth took a deep breath as she remembered the horrific events of the battle. "When Thatch died, Kenway just took off. I had to fight alone, with only my men, and the last of Thatch's, at my side. After that, well, they finally got me. They forced me to watch as they cut off his head and nailed it to the bow of their bloody ship." Elizabeth finally removed the arrow from her leg, and watched as the rain tainted the blood seeping from her many wounds. "They strung me up by the feet and used me for target practice for a while as they mocked Thatch and me. I don't remember much after that." Elizabeth tightly held the old tricorn hat against her chest as more tears escaped her reddened eyes.
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:33 pm

The rum tasted sour and the food racid as Nikos walked the dirt track streets of Nassau; a spectre along empty pathways that kept people inside their houses. His friendly face was shrouded in shadow and his countenance could offer no comfort to any at this point in time – his goodwill hidden.

Sitting upon a barrel in the shade he opened out the letter again despite knowing its contents. It had been sent a while ago, when the whole grisly business was new and the bird had been sent from aboard one of the ships, but it had only arrived back in Inagua a few days hence.

A sigh and he looked up towards the cliffs when another cry ran its pitiful course down the hill like a sorrowful stream. The Greek rubbed at his shadowed face beyond the formal hood and set his path anew up to where the senior assassin of the Caribbean had posted himself. Their correspondence had been short but precise and to think forwards they had concerned themselves with the young adepts under the care of the grieving.

To Tulum, Tabai had suggested, to remove them from the path of destruction the demon would inevitably burn through.

With a nod did Nikos meet with Kidd and Tabai, solemn and unusually serious. The ‘Master in all but name’ indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next