Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:00 am

As Damian looked down at the knocked out or extremely pained men at the tavern, he could see it was atleast half the men. "Hm. Looks like no one's getting those ten bottles..." He sat back down, but this time, at a empty table that once had somemof the men in it. They were too busy feeling pained and laying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:01 am

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

"To be honest, love...I don't see any good in this day. Ace got shot, I nearly lose my apprentice and I kill my only remaining family." He dipped the tankard into the barrel to its brim and drank it in one motion, repeating the process.
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:44 am

“If that’s the case then,” Nikos began to Kidd, lifting his bottle in congratulations to the titan before bringing it back to his mouth and realizing it was empty. A chuckle, “if that’s the case, we’re going to be needing more rum.”

Placing his empty bottle back on the table and excusing himself thereupon, he swaggered over to two men at the bar and threw his arms about their shoulders; speaking to them in some kind of smiling confidence before bringing all their heads together and letting them go for them to leave do whatever duty he had assigned them to.

“My men’ll bring some barrels from the hold.” He took up his empty bottle again and casually moved beside the open keg Elizabeth and Samuel had opened, “the place’ll be swimming in it soon enough.”

Leaning on the barrel and holding the empty bottle above the dark liquid he asked as polite as a pirate could with his usual smile; “you don’t mind do you?”
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:48 am

Samuel gave the quietest of growls, his gaze sad but shooting venom. Though the gaze suddenly dropped and he merely stared into the liquid. "What the fuck do you want? Can't you see today's been a bad day?" with that, he sloshed the tankard into the rum, splashing some onto the pirate's boot and drank the tankard down before refilling the cup. It was obvious something had just happened that day.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:59 am

"Well you're alive and none the worse for the wear. In my books, that counts as a victory." Elizabeth sadly looked into her tankard, mumbled something before she refilled her tankard and downed that one too.
"Go easy on that" Hornigold laughed.
"Oh piss off, Hornigold" Elizabeth growled as she threw an empty tankard at him. He looked at her in confusion before he nodded his head and returned to his drink. Elizabeth grabbed another tankard and filled it before she looked at Samuel, and drew her hood. "Sorry about that, love." She was mad at herself for a variety of reasons, but the main reason was that she couldn't do anything to help Samuel. She would rather have killed Fredric herself, and lose Samuel, than see him torture himself after killing his own brother.

Elizabeth nodded at Nikos, forcing a smile.
"Not at all, Nikos. The more rum, the better." She had every intention of drinking herself into a stupor. She looked at the barrel of rum before turning to Nikos and gave him an apologetic smile. "Here's a health to the company" Elizabeth shouted as she raised her tankard into the air, "Now let's drink and be merry!" She wanted to lift the spirits of everyone there, Samuel especially.
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:15 am

Nikos pulled a face and dried the rum on his boot off on his trousers. He held a hand up in some apologetic gesture of pardon but dunked his bottle regardless; noting the forced nature of Elizabeth’s smile and the tension about the man as the liquid filled the glass.

With the cheer and the clatter of the thrown tankard hitting something Nikos added to the noise with a stamp of his foot, raising his bottle and helping the toast swell.

“OPA!”

Sorrow hung thick about the two, it was a familiar sensation, and he knew that it was something they had to deal with themselves. All anybody else could do was try and make it easier.

The Greek made a personal toast to the pair of them with a devious smile, “to the new Republic eh?”

A sound made him turn and he saw some of his men rolling the first of the rum barrels he'd ordered from The Trident's storage, out into the tavern.

"Drink yourselves blind!" He laughed as the lids were broken off. Drinks for everyone indeed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:05 pm

"To the new republic" Elizabeth moaned as she raised her tankard. Kidd strode over and whispered something in Elizabeth's ear. "Are you serious?"
"As serious as the grave." Elizabeth jumped up onto her chair, tankard raised, and a beaming smile on her face.
"To the new republic, Inagua, and to the old republic, Nassau! We're taking her back!" Everyone cheered at the news, excited to all go back to their favourite port. Elizabeth jumped down from her chair and looked at her fellow Assassin. "Thank you, Nikos. I owe you one" Elizabeth said before she turned to face Thatch, "Hey, Thatch!"
"I know, we'll be sailing past Nassau on the way back" Thatch said with a smile as he placed a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder.
"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Upon hearing about Nassau, Sam's head snapped up. "I thought I told you what Agnar had said about it being a death wish to go back," he whispered, his gaze hurt. He wished she wouldn't go. He probably wouldn't, after all that had happened. How could they think of taking Nassau back at a time like this? Grumbling quietly, Sam dipped his tankard into the barrel again and continued to drink. He just wanted to drown his problems in rum and had a feeling he'd stay in the tavern until he got himself kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:22 pm

"It's a death wish for us to leave Inagua at any rate. We all die eventually, so we may as well die doing something worthwhile. And never mention that name again" Elizabeth said as she touched her neck as she remembered her encounter with Agnar. "Things will be different now that we have a man o' war, and more men have agreed to join us. Look, Thatch and I will sail past Nassau on our way back from Ocracoke, just to see how many of the British are around there." Elizabeth drew her hood and returned to her rum. She thought of a plan, all the men she would need, and all the upgrades that should be done to the ships before they even attempted a siege. "Remember, Sam, everything good is worth fighting for."
"Aye. Legends ain't born from mildness."
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Sensing their moment, the musicians that had been idling by the far balcony with their instruments, broke out into melody to accompany the cheer. Life was back in a place that had seemed so sober, and Nikos was in his element as he nodded graciously; “I’d kiss the demon if not for the devil by her side,” he teased, a playful snicker at Samuel’s expense, “and the only thing you owe me is a drink at the Avery – alive or dead.”

Placing his bottle down and his palms on the table he canted his head; "fancy clueing me in?" The Greek nodded at Thatch, "going out with a bang and all that."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:30 pm

He gazed at Liz with a fearful look. "Liz, you're the only family I have left. I don't want to lose you too." He took another drink of the rum and dipped the tankard into the keg again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:49 pm

"Sam, you won't lose me. I haven't been able to prove it yet, but I'm not that easy to kill. Just have some faith." Elizabeth refilled her tankard before she looked at everyone at the tavern. "This is my family, Sam, and I love them all. I know it might sound strange to you, but it's perfectly normal to me. I don't remember how it feels to have an actual family, but they are my family now" Elizabeth said as she pointed to her closest friends sitting at a nearby table, "I would die for any of them. Especially you, Sam." She looked at Niko and laughed before she took a sip of her rum. "Ha, kiss a demon with devils at her side? Haven't lost your sense of humour, Nikos." Thatch filled his tankard before he turned his attention to Nikos. "I will not go gently. So I'll give 'em hell before they send me to the grave."
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 pm

“It would be the last thing anyone could ever take from me,” he smiled about the lip of his bottle and perched on the back of the chair; feet on the seat.

With a swig he agreed with the formidable bearded pirate, nodding at him with a smirk; “aye Thatch, going down below would just be like going home wouldn’t it? Think of the fight as taking more than a few ‘plus ones’ with you after the party.”

A snicker and a raised bottle, "the fun never ends."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:10 am

He didn't know why, but he wanted her to become his family. To become a Donnelly. But he just didn't know how to say it. He didn't know how to ask her to become one. And he doubted she'd say yes anyway. "Liz...." he whispered, feeling nervous.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:24 am

Propping his feet on the still empty table, a bottle of rum in hand, Damian grinned, knowing he won another bar brawl.
"They're always the same... they wait after I knock out quite a few, then they attack, thinking I'm exhausted..." He took a swig of the bottle. "...they were damn wrong." He now had a grin atop his face, quickly covered by him drinking two more swigs of the bottle.
Just then, he seemed to remember something. "Hmm..." He put down the bottle, and pulled out a leather book, with nothing on it. Inside of it, as he opened it, were odd symbols and pictures that seemed to be out of a Madman's head - Damian had started thinking that aswell. When he seemed to finish looking at them, and sighed. He murmered silently, hoping nobody would hear him, "The symbols'll never make sense..." He slid the book back into his armor.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:28 am

Elizabeth had been watching as her "family" enjoyed the free rum, as they lived without fear. She was thinking of the days she had spent with all of them, on the open ocean, or at some godforsaken port. She looked at Samuel when he whispered her name, and she smiled. Elizabeth was still ecstatic from finding out that they now stood better chances of taking back Nassau, and nothing would change that.
"Aye, Sam?"

"No two ways about it. I'll take them all down with me" Thatch said before he laughed at the memory of everyone he had cut down. He looked at Damian sitting alone at a table, and shook his head.

"Care for some company" Thatch asked as he approached Damian at his table.

Last edited by Voidmon on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:37 am

"Not at all. Sit wherever at the table - they wont be needin' it 'till tommorow." He took a swig of his bottle, and remembered another thing. "Hmm... Hey, Samuel mentioned a man.... El Tiber, El Tibour...Bah, what was it... Ah, El Tibouron, I think... Any idea to who he is? Still a little bit new here."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Edward "Blackbeard" Thatch

Thatch took a seat in front of Damian before he looked back to Elizabeth, smiled, and looked back to Damian.
"El Tiburón?" Thatch stared pensively into his tankard as he tried to recall any mention of El Tiburón. "Elizabeth's mentioned the name a few times before. She says he's the personal bodyguard of the Governor of Havana, Torres" Thatch said before he laughed, and took a sip of his rum. "'Course, Torres is dead so El Tiburón is of no concern anymore." He spoke quietly when he mentioned Torres' death. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:59 pm

"Ah - while back, when Samuel, ah, Took me in, I guess you can say, he mentoined I might be the person to take him on." He took another swig from the bottle, emptying it. He picked up a fifth, and started drinking from it. "By the way he said it, he said it as if the man was a big threat." He drank some more. "By the way yiu describe 'im, sounds like it."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:17 pm

There it was. The butterflies that fluttered in his stomach. He didn't know how to put it, that he wanted her in his family, in an actual family, not a family made up of pirates and assassins, but a real family. "I-" he began softly, turning the unfinished tankard of rum in his hands, staring into the liquid. "I-I want you to....become part of my family." He'd said it and his face turned bright red as a result. He truly wanted her in his family and his heart pounded hard.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Elizabeth looked very confused, much like she had been when she first tried to understand the Creed's motto.
"Sam? What are you asking me?" She drew her hood to just above her eyes after she had noticed the redness of Samuel's face, and thought of his words to her. "Sam? What's going on" Elizabeth asked nervously, her hood barely covering her eyes.

"I've never met the man, let alone seen him. I'm just telling you what I've heard"Thatch said as he picked a bug from his drink and threw it aside.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:34 pm

He swallowed quietly, feeling his heart pound heavily in his chest. "I-" he started nervously, raising his eyes to look up at Liz. His eyes were sparkling like beautiful blue sapphires. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Become a Donnelly. Become part of my family."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:05 pm

"Sam. I-" Elizabeth's words faded into obscurity. "Yes, Sam. I will become a part of your family, a Donnelly" Elizabeth said tenderly as she held Samuel's hand. A real family, that was something she thought she would never experience again. She looked into Samuel's eyes, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Nikos kept himself listening to the multitude of conversations about him, although he was truly listening to the conversations of Elizabeth and Samuel and that of Damian and Thatch.

He turned his back on the younger pair to give them some semblance of privacy once things got more ‘personal’, one of the only courtesies he could afford, and looked as though he was completely focused upon that odd book of the titan and his equally odd conversation.

“Any word on whether the Shark is still alive?” He queried, “last time I heard he’d gotten ten shades of shit kicked out of him by Kenway.”

A raised bottle salute from the Greek when the Welshman heard his name and turned, and the gesture was returned in acknowledgement before Edward turned back to his conversation.

“But you Brutus,” Nikos smirked at Damian, “you could crush his head in like an egg. Clash of the Titans eh?”

“Should round them up and sell tickets,” he rubbed his temple with the lip of his bottle, "now there's a thought."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:12 pm

He breathed out and gently placed a gentle kiss on her hand. A smile graced his face and seemed a lot happier than he had earlier. A real family...he hadn't had one in years. This would be good for him, and Liz. Calmly, he lifted her hand to his face and held it there for a little bit, closing his eyes as he felt tears rising to his eyes. "I love you so much," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next