Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:57 pm

"You'll be next, Damian. Just keep your training up, always listen and you'll get there." Bryan chuckled softly and took another drink. "I'm actually quite happy. You know, before as a Templar, I never raised my blade against an innocent. I guess it's because I saw an Assassin do the same once." He looked to Sam at this and smiled before downing the rest of his rum and going for another.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:36 am

"Aye, because I'll be training you from now on, Damian, and we'll be training just as the Assassins of Tulum. That's only if Sam will allow me to take you on as my second apprentice." Elizabeth made herself a Rumfustian before she returned to the couch, a beaming smile on her face. "We'll be heading to Kenway's tomorrow night. Bonny, Hornigold, Kenway, Kidd, Rackham, and Vane will all be there for a celebration." Elizabeth sipped at her Rumfustian as she remembered her conversation with Ah Tabai. "Sam, we'll be meeting with the Masters tomorrow evening. It would seem that, even though you are at the same level as a Master, you haven't been promoted" Elizabeth said calmly as she looked at her Assassin ring. Kidd almost choked on his rum in surprise.
"Are you serious?! Mentor agreed?!"
"Aye, Kidd" Elizabeth chuckled.
"But we're missing half the things! We haven't got a Master ring, or a set of new robes!"
"Relax, Kidd. The girls are busy making some robes, and Ah Tabai was able to bring the rest."
"I can't believe it, there's going to be a new Master" Kidd laughed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:43 am

Sam rubbed his head nervously, drinking from the bottle he'd gotten. "To be honest, I'd forgotten about my ranking. I'd been gone from the Keys for so long...I never got promoted." Bryan chuckled and gave Sam a light punch on the shoulder. "You'll make a good Master Assassin, Mentor." Sam looked a little confused at the sudden language from Bryan. "Waverly, there really isn't any need to call me that."
"Pretty sure there is, right Liz?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:29 am

"You don't need to call him 'Mentor' any more. As for 'Master', well technically, you are meant to address a Mentor or Master Assassin by their rank. But we're all good friends, so there's really no need for formalities like that. You don't hear Kidd calling me 'Mistress', so I see no reason for it to be any different regarding Sam." Elizabeth looked into her tankard before a look of shock conquered her face. "I just realised, I didn't ask what color you want your Master robes to be, let alone the fabric or style! Oh God! They're probably using shark-grey or seaweed-green cotton!"
"Calm down, Lizzie" Kidd laughed as he rested a hand on her shoulder, "I'm sure they will turn out just fine. Besides, we still have that silk from that Asian ship we looted a while back. They know you and your expectations, so I'm sure they're using the silk." Elizabeth ran her fingers through her hair, and laughed.
"Well, at least you won't end up with the same robes as Ah Tabai."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:58 am

"So, I take it day after tommorow - Havanna?" He said, showing Elizabeth the letter. "I'm the only other Butcher in the family, 'sides him."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:55 am

Elizabeth read the letter that Damian had handed her, and returned it to him. "Aye, I'll need to get some supplies at Havana, and I have a few contracts there, so I'll come along." Elizabeth felt much better about going to Havana, now that Torres was dead.
"Liz, remember the meeting" Kidd said calmly as he examined the new swallow on Elizabeth's wrist.
"I can't believe I forgot" Elizabeth moaned as she ran her fingers through her hair, "I'm sure they wouldn't mind waiting a day or two. Normally, Thatch would handle matters like this, but he's gone, so we'll have to make do without him."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Sam shook his head slowly. They were sure to be wanted criminals for killing Torres. He did know that any Templars who had sided with the Assassins on the day he himself was supposed to be executed were sentenced to death if they were caught again. "I'm not comfortable with this," He said softly, a hand rubbing at the scar across his side where he'd been stabbed with a poisoned sword that rendered him weak and unable to fight.

"It may be safer with Torres gone, but I have a feeling we're still sentenced to death if we step foot in Havana. I may be wrong, as I have been before, but I don't want to take any risks."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:11 pm

"We may be Assassins, but we're also pirates. The second we step foot off Inagua, we're sentenced to death." Elizabeth looked up at Samuel and smiled warmly. "If it makes you uncomfortable, then I will stay. Hornigold knows his way around Havana, and since he is a Templar, they won't concern themselves with him." She wasn't used to taking the emotions of others into account as she had always been a lone wolf, and many of her old habits were proving rather difficult to break. Elizabeth sat silently as she tried to figure things out, to decide what she should do.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Sam wrapped his arms around her in an embrace before he joined her on the sofa. "We should really think of when our wedding date should be. If I had my way, I'd marry you right now. But I want to do this right." Sam wrapped an arm around her shoulders shamelessly and planted a kiss on Liz's cheek,
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:22 pm

(I have permission to post before My character is accepted, due to the nature of his longevity. And I have been looking forward to posting in this thread for like a week)

David had heard rumor of a new brother joining the Order. As he was once again active as an Assassin, he figured he should at least meet a new brother. So here he was, a nameless face amongst the crowd until he located some of his brothers and sisters and made his way to them. Once he was close to them he leaned against a railing and said "I hear I have gained another Brother and came to meet him."He wondered how many Assassins would know him by his blue robes.. the ones with a golden lightning bolt on the front. The symbol of what he was.. who he was. He did not know which assassin's read deeply enough into their history to know of him, and would introduce himself if he had to.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:34 pm

(They're all inside the house btw)

Sam looked up at a new voice and squinted. Then his face beamed. "Hey! I know you. Didn't you save my ass at one point?" Bryan even looked up sheepishly. "I'm the new Brother. My name is Bryan Waverly."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:40 pm

(opps sorry.. I was not about to read through 58 pages of replies XD so just assume he used Eagle vision and its a wall instead of a railing.)

David flashed a smile at the man "You'll have to clarify mate, I save asses on a daily basis"As always he had adopted the tongue of the place he was currently living in... so much had changed since he was but a young assassin in Maysaf. He then turned his attention to the new brother, who introduced himself as Bryan Waverly. He held out his hand and said "Welcome to the Brotherhood Bryan. May you serve the world well. My Name is David Shuter. Captain of the Normandy."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:51 pm

(Lol)

As Bryan shook David's hand, Sam snapped his fingers. "Nassau! Two years after I broke my shoulder blade and collarbone, I went back for a mission. Got touseled by a group of Templars. You stepped in and lent me a hand!" Sam looked excited and laughed heartily. "You probably don't remember me, but I'm Samuel Donnelly."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:59 pm

"I can't think of a date, but I think it should at least be sometime before we take back Nassau. If we take back Nassau." Elizabeth looked up at Samuel, a loving smile on her face. "But I'm just glad that it is going to happen" she said quietly before she kissed her fiancé on the cheek, and buried her face in his shoulder.

Elizabeth eyed the newcomer cautiously, wary of other Assassins given their opinions of her heritage. "So it's true? The ghost does exist" Elizabeth chuckled as she drew her hood.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:02 pm

David remembered faintly and stated "Well I was in the area.. and thought I would lend you a hand. I was tracking my own target at the time and figured one Templar was as good as another. Glad to be of service to another brother Samuel" He gave him a nod, stepping back, looking over the group again.

David the chuckled quietly at the woman's words "The ghost does indeed." He confirmed.. the nicknames he had been given over the centuries were something he could always have a laugh about. Ghost? Legend? Black Lightning? He figured they had to call him something, but those were funny names indeed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Sam chuckled and gave Liz's shoulders a squeeze. "This is Elizabeth Shay, my fiancé." Sam looked proud and his gaze was soft. Bryan still looked a little nervous. He'd heard of this man, the one they called the Ghost. Bryan believed this was the same man who had killed his father. "Excuse me, Ghost...did you happen to hunt and kill a templar named Felix Waverly?" Felix had been the name of Bryan's father, a feared templar even among the Templars.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:13 pm

Finsihing the two bottles, Damian threw them on the ground. He can pick those up later. But, upon hearing the two names... Ghost... Felix Waverly... His eyes widened at these names - despite living in Scotland all of his life, he knew who Felix Waverly was. Despite knowing, he decided not to comment, but instead he decided to say, "So, who is this fellow anyways?" Damian started feeling very intimidated - the book with strange images in it was feeling heavier. He pulled his best blank face, and hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:19 pm

"Damian, be respectful. This is the man who saved my life once. His name is David and he's known as the Ghost, as he's there but then he's not. No one ever sees him." Sam said softly, never leaving his fiancé's side.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:28 pm

(Dark.. I kind of need you to respond to the PM I sent you before I can post.. just to let you know Smile )
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:28 pm

Even though he was the ghost, Elizabeth didn't trust him enough to stick around with little else but her hidden blades for defence. Perhaps it was the Templar part of her that was screaming for her to either run, or kill him. Uncertain of what to do, Elizabeth raced up to her room,  and changed into her typical black robes with her rather incriminating belt.

Elizabeth slowly walked down the stairs, mentally planning the wedding in an attempt to distract herself from her fears."Well, at least Sam's here" Elizabeth mused as she curled up on the couch, pulled her knees to her chest, and rested her head on Samuel's shoulder. She looked at Damian, who seemed to look intimidated. Elizabeth smiled nervously at him, before she drew her hood further over her eyes.

"It's not the only reason he's called the ghost, he's immortal. An Assassin of Masyaf."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:43 pm

Bryan shifted uneasily where he was, his eyes holding a rather worried look. Sam returned his arm around Liz and began to talk in hushed voices with her about the wedding. "Everything is going to be perfect," He reassured her, planting a soft kiss on her head.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm

"That's re-assuring..." Damian said. "Now, I need to... put something up." Quickly rushing up the stairs, almost tripping at the top, he entered his room, and open a cabinet.  He moved away the false panel, and put the book inside of the additional space inside the cabinet. Next to the book was a box that looks untouched around the lid. He quickly slid the panel back, and closed the cabinet after wards. He picked up a necklace, wifh the symbol of a mug on it. Wearing this, hisnbrother woukd recognize him easier - as if his height wasn't enough.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm

David gave a nod. A Templar... or exe Templar. Yet if Samuel was fine with her, The Ghost would accept her as well "Well congratulations Samuel.. Elizabeth" he said with a smile. His attention quickly turned to his new brother. Felix Waverly? Aye he remembered the man. He had been dangerous and needed to be taken out. David chose this as a personal contract, and took him out himself. "Aye. It was I. He was a dangerous man who plotted to control the world... like all Templars. Was he related to you?" He asked, curious if he had just alienated his new brother by his actions. He had no regrets though... save for having to take the life. Yet he could not be held responsible, as it was Felix's choice to follow the Templar's views.

David then let a small smile touch his lips as he rose his hand and spoke "Peace Brothers. Both those statements are true. I am indeed from Maysaf. I stick to the shadows as my time has come and gone. I was supposed to die 500 years ago. But I must continue our fight. I now help while I can." He stated, noticing Elizabeth's shyness towards him. He waited a moment before stating softly "Would you feel more at ease Lass, if I were to give you all my weapons?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:59 pm

Bryan closed his eyes tightly. "Felix was my father," He whispered, a sudden sadness spreading through his body. His father had been killed when Bryan was a boy, being trained as a Templar, until he met Sam that day and the Assassin had saved his life from being taken. Sam felt sorry for his new Brother now, eyes sparkling. And then at David's words, he shook his head. "Keep your weapons brother. You just need to gain her trust is all. I know. I had to do the same when I met her. And I managed to get that trust by treating a wound she had. Remember, Liz?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:13 pm

(Yeah, Liz's father was a Templar. She never has been. Almost all the Assassins she knows, hate her because of it.)

"It wasn't only that, it was the circumstances and what I had done before that." She looked out into the darkness, and remembered that day on the Soul Wave. She had been wounded whilst causing a distraction for Waverley and Dosset to escape, then she went back for Dosset's weapons, got herself caught, and suffered a similar traumatic encounter as what had happened at Nassau when she was 14. A shiver ran down her spine as she remembered the events.

"I know it's a formality, but don't call me 'lass', nobody does."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next