Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

He turned to look at the door as Sharkheart approached, rubbing his shoulder. "It's better. Thanks." Bryan looked down at the ground and frowned. "When do I get to become an Assassin?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:44 pm

As Damian saw the sunsetting, he immedietly set eyes on the house.
"God's sake, finally..."
He quickly ran, rooftop to rooftop, until he was nearly at the house. Damian took an alternate route once he saw the window in the room where the others were opened. He did the most sensible thing.
He jumped through it.
"Uuuugh, I'm back!" He said the first part in pain, and the second in ethusiasm.
He noticed Bryan when he'd looked up.
"Who's this? New guy?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:10 pm

Upon hearing Damian enter, Sam turned to glare at the trainee. "Been with us longer than you. Tell me, did you learn your lesson?" And by that, he had meant the lesson of assuming two Assassins would be okay with Damian bringing in someone they both didn't know. Bryan looked up, his face hard. A clear, thin scar adorned his mouth. By how thin it was, one could judge it was made by the tip of an arrow. And if one was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Sam's shoulder, that same thin line was adorning it, telling of an arrow. But no one was ever that lucky, as it was always hidden by his clothes. Unless they were torn.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:16 pm

"Yes, yes, listening to instructions, Mumble mumble, Askin before, More mumbles."
Damian winced as he put pressure on his leg as he stood.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lay down for... a long time, I guess... God, this leg feels terrible..." He held onto the side of the wall as he walked up the stairs to his room, and layed in the bed there.
"Gah... How long was I out there? Six hours?" He said to himself, angrily.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:37 pm

"Keep that attitude up and I'll send you back out for more!" He called hotly after Damian. Bryan blinked in utmost surprise if nothing else. Then Snakefang turned back to him. "You'll train tomorrow, Bry." Bryan nodded at the nickname and went upstairs to search for an empty room. Sam chuckled and took another sip of his rum. This house was beginning to turn into a Sanctuary. In fact, that wasn't a bad idea, even though there was already a bureau elsewhere on the island.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:55 pm

"If I had shown such disrespect to my superiors, I would have been flogged mercilessly" Elizabeth said calmly as she watched Damian leave the room, and Bryan went off to find a room of his own. "And you were worried that you wouldn't have anything to do while I'm gone" Elizabeth chuckled as she playfully nudged Samuel.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Sam chuckled softly. "I remember Mentor giving me a choice between climbing roofs all day and getting flogged. I chose the roofs. Getting beat never seemed to appeal to me." He grinned and wrapped an arm around Liz, pulling her toward him in a sort of embrace. This was what he wanted. A life without worry and a beautiful woman at his side. Luckily, he got the woman part down. Now all he needed was a life without worry, though that didn't seem too likely.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:25 pm

"At least you had a choice" Elizabeth chuckled as she rested her head on Sam's shoulder, "Mind you, I got flayed if I screwed up or not. Still happens sometimes. In a way, I'm thankful for all the beatings and floggings. They taught me to have respect, to obey, and to show no weakness to my enemies. They made me who I am. There's the added bonus of having no sensation in my back so I don't notice any wounds sustained in battle." Elizabeth placed her hand in Samuel's and intertwined her fingers with his before she looked up at him and smiled. "In the end, everything was worth it. It feels so wonderful to say that I finally have a home and someone to return to," she said as she rested her head on Samuel's shoulder once again, a warm smile on her face, "Someone that I love."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:22 pm

He nodded and rested his cheek on her head, giving her hand a light squeeze. "And I now have something to return to," He breathed softly. "Before, I couldn't have given two shits if I was killed, yet I stayed alive. Most likely because of my crew. But now I a actually have someone I want to stay alive for. Someone that I love, more than anything." He planted a quiet kiss on her forehead. "And my climbing roofs all day as a child made me swift and agile over the rooftops. So Templars who follow can't follow that good.." He began to chuckle as a memory played out in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:54 pm

"It's funny, really. You grew up climbing buildings while I grew up in the trees, literally. If you ever head up to Nassau again, take a look in the swamp. There's a tall tree, on the largest sandbank, with a net containing a few pelts and supplies hanging from its branches. I lived in that tree for seven years before I finally managed to get a brig and sail for Tulum." Elizabeth chuckled as she remembered her days amongst the leaves, with nothing but crocodiles and mosquitos to keep her company. "When I come home, we'll need to call a meeting with every pirate, mercenary, and Assassin that we can find."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:29 pm

"A meeting," He echoed, a frown gracing his face. "Is there a special occasion that you forgot to mention?" It was a tease more than anything, as a smile quickly replaced the frown.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:03 pm

"No, it's about Nassau" Elizabeth said sadly as she stood up and walked to the glass doors that led out to the courtyard, her pirate coat, bearing a skull and crossbones insignia, billowing as she walked. "When we, as pirates, lost Nassau, we lost more than just an island. We lost a community, a major port, and I lost my home, again. Nassau was the hub of all pirate activity and a major source of income for all of us." Elizabeth stared out into the darkness as she drank her rum, "We took her once, but we let her fall into ruin and she fell under control of the British once again." Elizabeth turned around with a murderous look in her eyes, "I intend to take her back, kill every British officer there, and take down that Templar bastard, Woodes Rogers, once and for all."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:09 pm

Sam rose and approached Liz, his own eyes sparkling venomously. "We'll get her back," He rumbled with a small nod. "I have faith that we will."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:32 pm

"I know, because now I have something I didn't have before. Anyway, when we get her back, I'll personally make sure that we do things right. We won't make the same mistakes as before." After a few minutes, Elizabeth finally managed to regain her composure. "Nassau was my home once, but not anymore, not for a long time. The Great Inagua is my home now" Elizabeth said with a smile. Elizabeth looked at her old pocket watch and sighed, "I've only got a few hours before I need to leave, ten or eleven at the most."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:53 pm

He didn't really look all that happy to hear she had to leave soon and it showed on his face. "So you're really going to leave me with these three then. And one of them is as jumpy as a deer in the jaws of a crocodile." To be honest, he really didn't think he'd be able to handle all three of them, especially with Damian's defiance.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:07 pm

"I wish I could stay, believe me, I do. But my friend at Nassau won't answer to anyone but me, I need to collect my apprentice before Ikan gets his claws on him, and I have some urgent work I need to do" Elizabeth answered sadly. She didn't want to leave, she didn't want to go back to Tulum alone, but she certainly wasn't going to take Sam along and put his life in danger once again.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:11 pm

"Ah, I'm... still here, ya know.." Just when he seemed a bit angry, a bird flew in from the window, and landed on his shoulder.
"AH! ASSASSIN!" He yelled, scared. He also jumped out of the couch. He landed some few feet away, nearly into the wall.
"Okay, I understand what you mean... But, still... it had sharp talons..." He said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Elizabeth laughed at Duncan's actions before she walked over to the terrified bird and picked it up.
"Really? It's just a swallow" Elizabeth chuckled as she lovingly stroked the tiny bird's head. The terrified bird sat in Elizabeth's hand, staring at everyone in the room. "It's alright, little one" Elizabeth said softly before she closed her hands and hummed a strange tune to the swallow. When she stopped humming and opened her hands, the tiny bird had calmed down, hopped up her arm, and hid itself under her hair, "Works every time." Elizabeth pulled down her left sleeve revealing a tattoo of a swallow in flight on the inside of her wrist, "The little birds have always been close to my heart."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:51 pm

He chuckled softly at Duncan's jumpy actions. "If you wish to stay here," He began gently. "You'll be training to become apart of my Brotherhood. And that jumpiness of yours will have to go. You can't be an assassin if you're scared all the time. That's the best way to get yourself exiled. That and complete defiance." He chuckled softly. "I guess the best way to get you un-scared is by desensitization of everything you find fear inducing. And that includes these little birds." He said, gently rubbing a finger against the swallow's head. He was encouraging it to jump to his arm so he could show Duncan there was nothing to fear. Hell, Sam was most close to a wolf and they were much scarier than a tiny bird.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:19 pm

The little swallow cautiously emerged from its hiding place and hopped onto Samuel's arm. "Well he's got a week, at the most, to find some courage, even if it is half the amount possessed by that little bird" Elizabeth chuckled as she watched the swallow hop about. "Otherwise he'll really be terrified when I get back from Nassau. Come to think of it, half the people in town will be terrified. Let's just say that my friend is neither friendly nor loving, so I suggest you keep a distance. Even you, Sam."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:01 pm

"Oh come now," Sam said, sort of turning British for a moment without meaning to, though he did slowly stroke the bird and walked toward Duncan with it. "I'm sure he'd enjoy my company." He turned to Duncan and knelt, though kept his distance a little. "See, Duncan? There's nothing scary about this little guy." He gave the little bird a rub on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Elizabeth looked at Samuel with concern, "If you aren't careful, he'll enjoy you. The last person that tried to touch me, ended up as his snack. I know him better than anyone, and I'm the only human he trusts, I did raise him after all. Just give him a good fish, show him that you aren't afraid of him, and he might relax around you." She thought of Sentinel and how he might react to Samuel, to someone touching his mistress, and she laughed. "Since you're different to anyone else he's met, I give it a few days and he'll warm up to you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:46 pm

His eyes kind of got wide for a moment and he stood to look at her. "The hell kind of bet do you have?" He questioned. "The worst my friend does is growl at anyone who comes within ten feet of me. Even my own crew members hate him. And he's right here in the jungles of Inagua." He chuckled softly at the thought of his beloved wolf. "I just might go get him while you're gone. I haven't seen him in three years. Or I can take you to see him now, if you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:15 pm

"In truth, he's a crocodile. It's a long story, but we've always looked after each other. If it weren't for Sentinel, I would have either died or killed myself a long time ago." Elizabeth shook her head as she forced the memory from her mind, "I've still got a few hours before I need to leave, so I'm looking for things to do to keep me distracted. Whether you choose to introduce me to your friend now or later, that's up to you. But it would be nice to meet a friend of yours."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:47 pm

That settled it. Sam grabbed her hand after letting the little bird fly away and rushed out of the house. The way he ran suggested he was happy that he was going to see his friend. He ran clear out of the town and into the trees, going so far as a large boulder that sat in the center of some sort of clearing. There he stooped and waited for a moment before he cupped his hands around his mouth and let out as good a howl as he could.

Then he stopped and !listened. A few moments passed and there was an answering howl before a large adult wolf stepped forward cautiously. Sam grinned big and went to the creature, kneeling when he got close. "Hello, Ace. How you been boy?" The wolf was russet and black with emerald green eyes that glowed. He whimpered and hopped up on Sam's bent knee, offering licks to his master's face which gained a laugh. Sam pushed his hands through the wolf's fur and closed his eyes as he pressed his head against the wolf's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next