Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:37 am

Elizabeth stood firmly planted a relatively safe distance from Sam and the wolf. She had always dealt with solitary creatures, but wolves were different, they were pack creatures. "Never seen a wolf in the Bahamas" Elizabeth chuckled as looked at the powerful beast before her. She sat on the ground and looked at moon before turning her gaze back to Sam and the wolf, "I suppose there's a strange story as to how you two met?" Elizabeth slowly closed her eyes, not from fear, hell, she'd taken on enraged jaguars before, but she had closed her eyes as a sign of respect to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:57 pm

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

He gave a nod as he plopped down onto the ground, allowing the wolf to circle and crawl across his lap while he ran his fingers through the fur. "Indeed," He breathed, kind of glad Ace wasn't paying any attention to the intruder. "At one point a couple years after my brother killed an Assassin of the Creed, I went on a mission to kill a Templar sailor who was importing animals for their fur. Ace here was among them. He was a young pup, not even old enough to hunt for himself yet. When I saw him in a cage on that damned ship, I became enraged and I, well I jumped the gun. I didn't pay attention to my surroundings and thus got into a fight on deck while their captain was away.

"This poor thing was cowering, terrified. Then I showed him I would help and I did. I set him free and ran to my own ship."
Finally it was at this point Ace noticed Liz ans stalked over to her, cautious at first, sniffing her legs in curiosity. "I taught him to hunt on his own a year after I'd freed him. He treats me as a master and an Alpha. After a while, I figured this place was the best place to hide him, as a ship is no place for a wolf. I haven't seen him for three years since then. I'm surprised he hasn't forgotten me."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:30 pm

Elizabeth slowly opened her eyes and looked at Ace before she lowered her head. "That's the thing about noble beasts such as Ace and my beloved Sentinel, they never forget those that care for them. They'll show nothing but love and loyalty until the day they die" Elizabeth explained as she slowly offered her hand to Ace so that he might learn that she meant him no harm. Elizabeth didn't know much about wolves, but she did know a great deal about crocodiles, creatures that most considered to be mindless killing machines. She knew that Ace could easily kill her if he wanted to, but she wasn't afraid of him or death, so she kept her heart-rate steady and her breathing slow. "People call them beasts, sometimes I wonder if we're not the beasts. That's why I'm bringing Sentinel here, where he won't be hunted down for his meat and flesh."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:44 pm

He nodded in understanding. "Where is he going to live at here on the island?" He asked gently, watching Ace sniff at Liz's hand just to get a feel for the new human. Ace whimpered softly and looked at Sam, as though requesting permission. Sam motioned toward Liz with his head and watched as the wolf bounced around her with barks of what appeared to be joy. Then the wolf bolted back toward Sam and plopped down in the man's lap, gaining a laugh from him. As Sam opened his mouth to speak, Ace bolted again and dropped into the play crouch in front of Elizabeth, his tail wagging slowly. "Hyperactive, aren't you boy?" Ace jerked to the side several times and then returned to the play crouch.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:05 pm

Elizabeth couldn't help but laugh at Ace, she didn't know how to handle a wolf or what he considered an entertaining activity, so she decided to try lure him to her. "There's a small pond near my room, but if you feel uncomfortable having him so close to the house, I can have Kidd look around the rest of the island for another body of water, without any other crocodiles while I'm away. If that doesn't work out, I'll have a new enclosure built for him."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:35 pm

"It all depends on if he likes me," he answered, watching as Ace bounced around Liz. He shook his head as he watched the energetic wolf romp around. "Well, it would appear Ace likes you. That's quite unusual. Any other person who got near me would run away from his growling." He then chuckled as he realized Liz wasn't near him at the moment. "And how would you feel if I brought Ace up to the house? He seems happy around you and me. I would leave him out here, but I'm not too sure now." He must have taken notice to a small scar across the wolf's shoulder, about the same area his own was. It looked like that created by a bullet, as though someone had shot the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Elizabeth laughed for a minute, "Don't worry, he'll like you. Just be careful when you approach him from the left, he's blind in the one eye so he might freak out if you try to sneak up on him. If he does panic, just call me and I'll help him through it." Elizabeth looked at Ace and smiled, "As for Ace, I wouldn't mind if he stayed at the house with us. In fact, it would actually be nice to have him around."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:34 pm

At this, Sam sprang up and gave Liz a hug, though it did result in a soft growl from Ace. "Come on, Ace," Sam called happily, patting his legs. This action made Ace all joyful and he began to run around the pair, barking. "Let's go home!" Ace barked his agreement and bolted after his master when Sam decided to Sprint off.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:01 pm

Elizabeth looked at her pocket watch and sighed, "Were we really gone that long?" She pushed open the heavy front door and trudged inside, heading straight for her room.

"Sam. I'm so sorry, but it is time for me to leave" Elizabeth said sadly as she joined Samuel and Ace. She had left her pirate coat in her room so there was nothing left to hide her Mayan armour. Elizabeth fastened her grip on her helmet before she ran to Samuel and hugged him, tears streaming down her face. "Remember what I said about the Keys. Remember your promise to me."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Sam wrapped his arms tight around her when she flung herself into his arms and closed his eyes, burying his face against her neck. "Stay safe," He whispered, taking a deep breath to keep the tears at bay. "I will, Lizzy. I will." His grip on her tightened and even Ace let off a small howl of mourning, like he'd lost something important. Eventually, Sam pulled away and gently cupped her chin in his hand. "Let us walk you out." He breathed softly, referring to himself and Ace.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:49 pm

As Damian finally rose out of the bed in the room he had chosen, he had started looking around the house, where he found a display room.
"Hmm... Must be the last room in the house..." He said to nobody in particular.
As he looked around the room, he saw things any noble family might have. A family crest. Swords from Ancentors. Templar outfits from agents. Portraits of each generation's men. But then, he spotted them. Hidden blades from an Assassin, who is likely dead.
"Bah, does every greedy one of us have stolen... Ah... Wrist blades? Eh." He picked them up, and observed them. Ammechanism where the blade would, on command, pop out and stab the target. Sounded simple, but much more complicated to be made.
"I wonder..." He equipped them on, and they had just barely fit, but still fit."Odd... Hm, another weapon, none the less.." He adjusted his sleeves over them, and twisted his hand. "Gonna need some getting used to..."
He walked into the sitting room with Duncan, and sat near Duncan.
"Ah, Damian! How's it goin'?" Duncan asked, with a smile on his face.
"Found a display room, and some of them... Wrist blades." He said as he made the blade on his right hand pop out. "Only took 'em cause it's another weapon."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:05 pm

"Thank you, Sam." Elizabeth knelt down and scratched Ace behind the ear, "Look after Sam for me, Ace." She shakily took a deep breath before she stood up, clipped her helmet to her waist, grabbed the bottle of whiskey and made for the door. She almost dropped her whiskey when she opened the door, all her friends were standing there to bid her farewell. Bonny, Hornigold, Kenway, Kidd, Thatch, Vane, even a very drunk Rackham.
"Are you sure you want to do this, Lizzie?"
"Aye, James. It needs to be done." Kidd shook his head before he gave Elizabeth a hug, "Promise me you'll be careful."
"I will" Elizabeth said with a smile.
"While I have no doubt that you can look after yourself at Nassau---"
"Or Tulum" Kenway interrupted. Thatch glared at Kenway before he returned his attention to Elizabeth, "Aye, Nassau or Tulum. You're a smart lass and you can handle yourself, but we all agreed that you should have these. Devil damn us all if you ship out to, well, you know, without some decent equipment." Thatch draped a bandolier, holding four new golden flintlocks, over Elizabeth's shoulder. Rackham pushed his way to Elizabeth, "One to remember us by" he said sadly as he handed Elizabeth a bottle of rum. Each pirate stepped forward and gave Elizabeth a hug before they turned and left for the tavern.
"Sorry about that" Elizabeth chuckled as she turned to Sam, "I don't suppose you'll want to walk with me to the Tiger Shark?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:16 pm

He had overheard Damian with Duncan and frowned before he followed after Liz, Ace right behind. "That's what I meant by walk you out," He rumbled softly, looking down at his boots. His armor hadn't yet dried, so he was still wearing the pirate outfit his mentor gave him along with his ship. The further they drew from the house, the more nervous Sam became. He slowly slid a balled up fist from his pocket and looked at it for a moment. "Remember that little something I said I'd get when you returned? Well I went ahead and got it now." His hand opened and he carefully picked the chain up in both hands, letting the charm fall out and he held it up. It was silver, much like his own but completely different. It held the same symbol as what was on her assassin belt. The symbol of the Assassin with the Templar crest hidden inside.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Elizabeth looked at Sam, then the pendant, then back to Sam. She was at a complete loss for words, "It- It's beautiful. Thank you, Sam." With one simple gesture, Sam had reminded her why she was going to do this, it was all for him. She gently stroked the pendant as if it would turn to dust at her touch, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Calmly, Sam unclipped the backing and gently pulled it around her neck and did it back up behind her neck and let it fall against her skin. When he faced her again, he gave a small smile. Upon feeling tears in his eyes again, Sam inhaled deeply and cupped her cheek as soon as they had reached the docks. "Take care of yourself, Liz. God knows I wouldn't forgive myself if anything happens to you." Ace had taken a seat near the docks, whimpering quietly while he panted, his pink tongue lolling out of his mouth. Sam gently touched the pendant he'd placed around her neck and took a deep breath. "So I'll always be close to you." He breathed softly and pressed his forehead against hers before stealing a kiss from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:03 pm

Elizabeth turned a bright shade of pink at Sam's kiss, a kiss that she did not hesitate to return.
"I promise I'll return to you, safely. If I do not return, Johnson will have something for you. It's just a simple letter, but you'll understand everything once you read it."
"Captain Shay, we're ready to set sail."
"Aye, Johnson. Just give me a minute." Johnson quickly disappeared below deck to make sure that they had everything they needed. "Whatever happens, just know that I love you, Samuel Donnelly" Elizabeth said with a loving smile, "I always will." With that, Elizabeth gave Samuel one final hug before she boarded the Tiger Shark and set sail.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Sam watched as the Tiger Shark sailed away, his eyes dull. Even Ace gave off a howl. As the ship got smaller and smaller, Sam finally remembered Damian and growled. He patted his leg as he walked off and Ace bounded after his master.

Night had fallen completely and Sam was back in the house, raging mad. "Damian! Get your ass over here now!" If there was one thing Sam wouldn't tolerate, it was insubordination and defiance. His gaze was hot and venomous and even Ace was set to growling, ears flat and teeth bared, though he stayed by his master.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:32 pm

As Damian walked over to Samuel, a limp in his wounded leg, he straightened up.
"What is it? Somethin' happen, or..." He had just noticed Ace.
"...Oh, hey, neat wolf..." He looked back at Samuel.
"Sorry, continue?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:37 pm

He didn't really say anything. All he did was hold out his hand. "Give them up. You're not worthy for them. Not yet. An assassin doesn't just get their hidden blades. They earn them by training and proving themselves. Something of which you have not done." Ace backed up his master's words with a well timed snarl, warning Damian not to argue. Sam placed a hand on Ace's head which earned a sneeze from the wolf. "We'll continue training you, however. Then when I feel you're ready, we'll go to the bureau and they'll give you a set of your own."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:52 pm

"Alright." He calmly said as he returned them.
"If an Assassin doesn't just get their blades, why did Kenwya keep his... And Torres said a templar gave him the blades, none the less..." He thought bitterly, how that logic even worked.
He didn't really want to argue much, though.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:56 pm

He grinned with a nod and placed the blades in the hands of a young teen, telling him to go put them up somewhere for display, for respect to the Assassin to whom they belonged. The boy nodded and rushed off before Sam looked up. "When your leg gets better, we will see how well you've learnt to scale buildings. Go get some rest. Duncan! Come on. Time for your training to begin. Ace, come boy." Sam walked out to the courtyard and waited, watching as Ace laid down near the door. Yea, it was quite dark but there was a lamp just inside the fence, which offered illumination.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:12 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the timehop, but I've been waiting the whole day to put this up and it fits in with earlier events. Let me know if I should take it down and put it up later.)

It had only been four days since Elizabeth left Inagua and she had already stollen a frigate, collected her apprentice, retrieved her darling Sentinel from Nassau, and now she had finally arrived at the Florida Keys. Elizabeth smiled as she stroked the pendant that Samuel had given her.
"Bring her into port!" She had an idea of who the Templar might be, and she knew he preferred to shoot his enemies rather than stab them. "Never thought I'd be grateful for this suit of armour" Elizabeth chuckled as she secured her Mayan armour.

"Johnson, I need you to take the Tiger Shark back to the Inagua. When you get there, take Tiago to Kidd so he can start with his training."
"Aye, captain Shay. What should we do about the crocodile?"
"I'll take him with me on the Sentinel" Elizabeth chuckled as she let the great crocodile out of his cage. "If I'm not back at the Inagua within three days, give this to Samuel" Elizabeth said sadly as she handed Johnson a letter, "Remember, he's not to know that I am at the Keys."
"Aye, captain. Stay safe."
"I will, Johnson" Elizabeth chuckled as she led the crocodile onto the frigate named after him.

"Right, Sentinel. You need to stay here, I need to go out for a while." The crocodile let out a long moan, "Don't worry, I'll be okay. I'll bring you some nice fish when I return."

"Mentor?"
"What is it, Tiago?" The young Assassin leapt into Elizabeth's arms and clung to her tightly, "Please be careful. Please don't die." Elizabeth looked into her apprentice's sad eyes and smiled, "Don't worry, Tiago. I haven't died yet, and I don't plan on doing so anytime soon." Tiago nodded before he raced off to the Tiger Shark. "McGee, I need you to look after Sentinel and feed him while I'm away" Elizabeth said as she watched the Tiger Shark sail off into the horizon. "I should be back by tonight." With those words, Elizabeth raced off to find Samuel's old Master.

"I am Mistress Elizabeth Shay of Tulum, and guardian of Nassau. I wish to speak with the Master of this bureau, treat his ailment, and I need to hear everything about the threat you received from the Templar" Elizabeth said calmly when she arrived at the bureau.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:50 pm

"This way, Miss Shay," said an Assassin dressed in forest green robes highlighted with even darker green. He began to explain everything as he led her to the Master's quarters, where the man lay in his bed. "Master, there's a visitor for you." The old man coughed a little but waved an inviting hand toward Shay. "Come." A young man dipped his head to Liz. He wasn't wearing am assassin garb, which could only mean he was supposed to be an apprentice. "Go on out, Josh."
"Yes, Father," the boy scurried out to where the green robed assassin stood, who ushered the boy away and closed the door that had always stood open. The old man coughed again and focused Brown eyes on Liz. "Tell me, young lady. Do you know Donnelly? You must, as you're here."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:25 pm

"I know him well, Master" Elizabeth answered with a small smile as she knelt at the elder Assassin's side, "I have even had the displeasure of meeting his brother, Fredrick." Elizabeth set her medicine chest beside her and grabbed some supplies. "I had hoped that you were not ill, that it might have been a trap set by that Templar who threatened this bureau. That is why I am here and Samuel is not. I begged him to stay away from the Keys." Elizabeth set about making a soothing ginger and honey tea, "I will not treat your illness unless you permit me that honour, but allow me to at least take care of your cough."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:57 pm

"The honour is yours," he answered with another cough. Then he took a deep breath. "Frederic would have been a good Assassin, had he declined the Templars offer of power. Ah well. Nothing we can do about it." A smaller cough escaped his lips and he took another breath. "I had hoped Samuel would have come. I have an important matter for him. My son, Joshua Sparrow, needs a mentor. The assassins here all are preoccupied with their own apprentices and even Andy cannot take the boy." Walter coughed again softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next