Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:38 pm

Elizabeth smiled as she ran after Samuel, jumping over anything that got in her way. She still had all her weapons on her, so she didn't need to gather anything beside some extra powder, shot, and a few more darts should they need them. She had no idea what Samuel had planned, but judging by the way he was acting, it was going to be fun. Elizabeth chuckled as Sam slid down the banister, so she followed his example. She narrowly avoided crashing into Samuel causing her to laugh. "Lead the way, Sam" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:03 pm

As Damian just stood in court yard, about to head back in, a voice yelled out to him.
"'Ello! Damian? That You?" A man with blonde hair wearing brown robes called out. He had a simple bow on his back, and a dagger straped to his chest. A Templar symbol was partly visibly three inches above his white pants.
"Can't believe it..." Damian said as he walked up to the man. "...That you, Duncan?"
"The one and only!" Duncan McBain replied, easily dwarfed by his tall partner.
"Come along, Duncan... Something you need to see..." Said Damian as they reached the courtyard. He proceeded to re-tell his 'Adventures'.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

He gripped her hand in his and proceeded out of the house. He ran down to the beach and proceeded at the water's edge, his boots splashing in the wake of the waves as they crashed down. It was nice to just run for fun and not have to worry about anything. He slowed when he neared a large cavern that was gaping open in the Cliffside. Sam tossed up his hood and took a deep breath. He hadn't gone into a smuggler den for a long time. "You ready?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:15 pm

As Damian and Duncan were walking on the beach, he seemed to just finish a story.
"...and that's how we killed Torres."
"Fascinating! So, uhmm you said the... Assassins would be here today?" He asked slowly.
"Yes, yes, I over heard Sam talking about it when I hid from him the first time, remember?"
"Ah, yes, correct... You know I forget important details, man!"
"Yeah, now, hush." He said this quietly as they approached Samuel and Elizabeth, silently.
When they were three feet away, Damian said behind him.
"Look at who I found~!" He said happily.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:35 pm

He spun around upon hearing the voice, drawing sword and pistol. He aimed the pistol straight at Damian and Duncan, eyes hard and they looked sinister, as though a long forgotten darkness had returned. "Who the hell is this?" He demanded, cocking the pistol. He was dead serious and wouldn't take a carefree answer. "And I hope you realize this is for me and Elizabeth only. You're interrupting, which is not something I'm very fond of. So you'd better star explaining before I start blowing off heads." Once again, the tone of this man was dark and deadly, much like a poisonous snake.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Elizabeth ran alongside Samuel, she was thrilled to be running on the water's edge. The sea was one of the only places where she had nothing but good memories. "Do you really need to ask" Elizabeth chuckled as she drew her hood and rested her hand on one of her axes. "Shall we?"
She was just about to enter the old den when she heard Damian's voice behind her. "Well, I guess that's it then" she thought as she hung her head and removed her hand from her boarding axe. She wasn't surprised by Samuel's reaction as she had almost done the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Duncan yelped, sounding like a startled animal.
"Calm down, man!" He didn't know who he told this to - possibly both.
"This, is Duncan," He said as Duncan peeked a bit from Damian's side. "He's a friend. He won't attack, I told him on the way."
"'Ello! Please don't kill me..." replied Duncan shakingly.
"He's light hearted and easily startled, as you can see... I can feel his heart beating fast on my back, actually..." Damian said, now that he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:00 pm

Deep blue eyes narrowed, looking devilish at that particular moment. "That explains who he is," he hissed, the poisonous tone not leaving his voice. "Now why the fuck are you bothering us!?" Just to that sentence, his voice rose in volume and his pistol remained cocked and aimed. He would uncock and lower it once he got answers. "And on future note, Damian, never sneak up on a trained Assassin! It'll get your entire leg blown off." Once again, there was a dead serious and poisonous tone.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:08 pm

"Because, I was going to let him stay in our house for a while. I didn't want you walking in the middle of the night and seeing him and possibly killing the man!" Damian said, with arched of eyebrows.
"Can... Can we go now? They have... sharp axes... and loaded guns..." With each thing mentioned, he started cowering more to where the point he was nearly clutching Damian's leg. "Can we please go now...?" He said after he gulped.
"Fine... Get up, I'll carry you." With Damian being 6'10, and Duncan being 5'7, this feat was very easily done, as Damian held Duncan with one arm, wrapping his arm around his stomach. The sight was quite odd, even for them.
"Meet you two later! Have fun your Date!" And with that, they went back to the house.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:15 pm

He let out a heavy sigh, and unloaded his gun before shoving it into its holster. "One day he'll learn," he said with a chuckle, turning back to Elizabeth. "Now where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:23 pm

Elizabeth remained quiet as the event unfolded before her, uncertain of what to do but her fists cuffed in a rage. She almost leapt onto Damian out of rage at his tone but she decided to brush it off. They had been having a good time until then, but at that point, Elizabeth was starting to wish that she had just stayed home and polished her armour.

"Now where were we?" Elizabeth snapped out of her trance-like state and relaxed her hands before she looked at Samuel and smiled, "The den?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:32 pm

He grinned and nodded, rubbing her back to send good, positive vibes. He'd deal with Damian later and that was apparent by the dark glint in his eyes. "Let's go then," he rumbled fondly. "There's treasure that waits for us." With that, he lightly tagged her, laughed and bolted for the cave, unsheathing his pistol. He was ready to hurt something. He hid himself against a rock once he was inside and focused his vision. Two enemies in this room and then another level, accessible by climbing on some crates.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Elizabeth was still as mad as hell, but at Sam's touch, she decided to push everything aside and get back to enjoying herself. She chuckled slightly as she followed Sam into the smuggler's den. Elizabeth crept along quietly using the shadows for cover before she hid against a rock beside Samuel. "I can't remember the last time I did this" she whispered excitedly with a hand on her axe. Elizabeth didn't really care if she took on the smugglers in this room or the level above them, just that she got to kill someone, otherwise she would have killed Damian once they got home.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:57 pm

As Damian and Duncan sat on the couches in the sitting room, Damian started thinking.
"D'you think that they'll be back after they get done raiding the den, or d'you think-"
"Oh, shut up, man. I know you, and I know what you'll say, so shut your mouth."
Damian was mid sentence when Duncan said that. "Ah, curse it... You know me too well, Duncan." He smiled, happy that his best friend did not forget how Damian acted at other times.
"So, how's it been?"
"Bloody terrible! First my ship is raided by pirates, then I lose my ship, and I had to beat the captain for it! Nearly lost my head, I did!" He said as he pointed towards a scar near his neck.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:19 pm

He grinned at her and cocked his pistol, raising it up. He lined up the shot and fired. The bullet struck its mark and alerted the other man, who yelled out a very terrified "who's there." Sam cackled softly and slid deeper into the den, creating just enough wind to scare the man further. "Who the fuck is there?!" Shrieked the man. His fear made Sam cackle rather darkly, like a demon would. He would force this man into Liz and motioned for her to get into position.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:36 am

"So, what do you think we should do while we wait for the two?" Damian asked.
"Ah, I don't know..." Duncan half said, half yawned. "...But this couch is very comfy..." He said as he started falling asleep on it.
"Eh, why not." Damian shrugged, and soon fell asleep, leg hanging off the edge of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:36 am

Elizabeth had to stifle a laugh to avoid giving away her position, confusing or scaring enemies was one of the things in life that she found hilarious, that's why she was such good friends with Thatch. When Sam gestured for her to get into position, she took to the shadows. Her pitch-black robes made her disappear into the darkness while the blood-red trims of her robes caught the trickles of light that crept towards her and gave her the appearance of a true demon. She found a quiet place to hide where she waited patiently for Sam to drive the terrified man towards her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Once she had moved into position, Samuel created another wind effect, making the already fearful man even more so. He continually repeated "oh god" many times as he slowly backed toward Elizabeth. Samuel grinned and made a loud noise to startle this man even more, which actually worked for once and the man ran straight into Elizabeth, his back hitting something soft. Fear made his blood run cold and he turned. All he could see was the red trimming on her robes and that terrified him to the point nothing could escape from his lips, no cries or anything.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:29 pm

Elizabeth stood firmly planted in the shadows, she hardly moved an inch when the smuggler backed into her. She chuckled at the look on the man's face when he turned and saw her.  "What's the matter? Never seen a demon before?" She quickly grabbed one of her axes and swung it into his neck, she narrowly avoided the arterial spray. Elizabeth cleaned off the axe before she turned to Sam, "Should we take on the second level? I brought some rope darts."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:26 pm

"There are some crates leading up," He answered, jumping up onto the crates. With a small running start, Sam took the leap. His arms caught onto the ledge and he dangled for a moment before he hauled himself up. "Not that bad of a,jump." He said, looking around. One additional guard, though that was easily fixed when he shot a bullet. As soon as the body fell to the ground, he nodded with a smile, approaching the chest that was there.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:29 pm

Elizabeth climbed up the crates after Sam. She paused for a moment before she ran  and kicked herself off the crates, propelling her through the air like a bullet. Her fingers clutched onto the ledge and she pulled herself up. "Not a bad shot, Sam" she chuckled as she examined the corpse before she turned her attention to the loot, "Not a bad haul either. A gold cigar box like that will get you about 200 to 300 Reals, maybe more if you sell it to the right person." Elizabeth dusted off her robes and looted the corpse for supplies, a few bullets were all that she found. "So what next" Elizabeth asked as she looked down at the lower level of the old den.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:37 pm

Sam stood and dusted his own robes off. "I was about to ask you the same," he said with a grin. This was a good day in his eyes. He got to spend time with the woman he loved for a while and he would also knock some sense into Damian, quite literally.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:49 pm

"I was thinking of maybe heading down to the tavern for a something to eat or even a drink. Maybe stop over at the Tiger Shark later to check how far the men are with my order." Elizabeth stood for a moment in thought before she turned to face Sam, a sly smile on her face, "If you want to have some more fun, we could always sabotage the Benjamin. Cut the jibs from their rigging and hang them from some trees around town."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:12 pm

He couldn't help but laugh. "That would be funny," he commented. "And then food. That sounds just amazing." Indeed it did. Then it occurred to him of Bryan. "And probably find out where Bryan got to."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:30 pm

"If we move now, we should be able to cut the jibs down before Hornigold gets back from the tavern. Kidd says the bastard's been drinking himself into a stupor since before we left for Havana." Elizabeth jumped off the ledge and rolled as she hit the ground, she stood and dusted herself off before she looked up at Samuel and smiled, "Well? Are you coming or do I have to torment that mopus myself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next