Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:23 am

"Oh for the love of God! Can we not have one day where we're not getting shot at" Elizabeth shouted as the cannon-fire rocked the Benjamin. She could hear Ben barking orders from outside. "Sorry, Bryan, but I have to go out and help them" Elizabeth groaned as she drew her hood and raced outside.

"I thought Sam told you to stay with Bryan!"
"Aye, but I can't just sit by and do nothing" Elizabeth shouted over the roar of the cannons as she grabbed the helm, "Focus on the masts! I need those chainshots to cripple her if we want to make it back to the island for reinforcements!"
"Aye, captain Shay. We're giving it our best!"
"Well your best isn't good enough then, is it? Let's drop a few firebarrels for extra measure!" Elizabeth barked orders as if she were on her own ship, but the men obeyed none the less.

"What the devil is going on?"
"Sounds like someone's getting shot at." Johnson ran up to the tavern with Jackson in tow, "Master Kidd! Captain Kenway! It's the Benjamin! She's under attack by a Templar ship!"
"Oh good. Maybe they'll sink that sorry bastard."
"Edward! You know he has his reasons!"
"You can hate him as much as you want but Elizabeth's on that ship with another Assassin!"
"We need to help them, Kenway!"

"It's about bloody time" Elizabeth chuckled when she spied the fleet of ships emerging from the bay, "Swing her around boys! We'll send that Templar and his wretched crew to the locker!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:40 am

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

From a ship just off the starboard side of the Benjamin, Jackson lowered his spyglass. "Boys," he called loudly, taking the helm. "Bring her 'round and protect that ship!"

Samuel looked up to the starboard side as soon as another Canon shot fired but not at them. Again, Sam dodged toward the mast and leapt up it, stopping when he was high enough to see. A grin quickly spread across his face and he gave a happy yell. "It's the Soul Wave!" He shouted happily. He hesitated. He desperately wanted to be with his own crew, since he hadn't been with them for nearly a week now. But he didn't want to leave these guys, especially since they harbored Waverly. Anyhow, the Canon fire his ship had given off was a warning shot for the Templar ship not to do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:04 am

Elizabeth looked around and handed the helm to the nearest helmsman before she left to join Sam amongst the sails.

"Well I'll be damned! They're all here, old Thatch included. Even sister Mary is here" Elizabeth chuckled as she lowered her spyglass and smiled.
"Go to them, if you want to. Ben and I can handle things here."

"Come on, boys! The captain'll feed us to the crocs if we don't do something" Johnson shouted as he paced along the deck of the Tiger Shark.
"If she doesn't, I will! She's a sister of the creed with a brother I've yet to meet."

"Keep her steady, lads! Focus all shots on the hull!"
"Aye, Kenway" Adewalé said before he turned to the crew of the Jackdaw, "You heard the captain!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:52 am

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

"Keep Waverly safe," he stated as he climbed higher up the mast, stopping only when he reached the point above the crow's nest. Sam took a deep breath as he crouched on the precarious point. After his second deep breath, Sam sprang off the top like it was a diving board and turned so that he was in a dive position. He closed his eyes and reopened them as soon as he hit water. Quickly, the Assassin resurfaced and drew a deep breath before he made the swim to his ship. More than halfway there was when Jackson yelled to the crew. "Get him on board!" As soon as he was hauled on board, he tottered over to Jackson as though he were drunk and clasped the man on the shoulder with a hand.
"Jackson you old sod!" Sam cried happily, embracing the man. "You're a sight for sore eyes!"
"Aye," answered the Quartermaster, pulling out of the embrace. "But I ain't kissin' ya." The pair laughed as one and Jackson slapped his captain on the shoulder in that familiar manner that Sam had missed.

"What're your orders, Captain?" Sam marched straight for the helm with Jackson following and grabbed the wheel with a deep breath. "Protect The Benjamin, The Tiger Shark, and The Duskfang." He called, pointing to the three ships from whence he had come from.
  "By your order, Captain," Jackson then shouted orders to the men on deck, relaying their captain's orders. Sam then proceeded to turn the ship so that it was in line with the other three. From here, he could easily ship-hop to whichever ship needed him. He proceeded to drop to the deck where the men were milling about, cleaning out Canon's and the other artillery they would need should a fight break out. Sam looked over to Elizabeth, his face beaming. One could read exactly what was in his mind on this day. He had been so afraid that he wouldn't have made it back to his men at all and that he was thankful for everything that had happened to get him back to his crew.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Damian had put an Eye to his Spyglass in order for a better look at the other ship's "Hmm..." He had looked over at his First Mate and Quarter Master, Huphord "Do it look like they're getting their cannons ready?" He had said as he put his eye back on the spyglass "Kinda looks like it..." Not being the best there was in decisions, Damian had decided to yell a command at his crew "PULL THE CANNONS BACK! KEEP THEM OUT OF SIGHT!" He had let go of the wheel, and had jumped down on the deck. He walked to the front of the ship, waving his arms wildly, hoping that the message that would be sent across was one of Peace, not War.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:13 pm

James saw the ships fighting at a distance, and nodded to his quartermaster, Samuel.
:Looks like an easy mark boys, LETS DO THIS!" James yelled, in an attempt to raise morale, They had been sailing for days, and some of the men were growing weary of James' Leadership.
Neptune's Wrath glided gently across the water, and fired a shot into Damians's ship.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:29 pm

As Damian was knocked onto his side, as well as most of his crew, while some fell into the ocean, he was already starting to get back on his feet.

"What is with all the ships..." He said, half-angry "...ATTACKING MINE?!" He had shakily ran to a cannon which was far away from the side of the ship, and he easily had pushed it into the side with one hand. He had picked up a Cannon ball, and loaded in the Cannon. "COME ON, MEN!" he yelled furiously "LOAD THE CANNONS!" While he yelled this, he had already lit this cannon, and was aiming it straight at Jame's ship. 'If they want to fight... They'll get a fight...' he thought, as he equipped a old helmet he had looted from a Spaniard, as the cannon fired at Jame's ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:32 pm

James' Ship recoiled, swaying from side to side as the cannon impacted.
"Always have to fight back..."
James ran tt he side, and jumped onto Damian's ship, as more of the crew boarded.
"Are you fellows here for the Party? Good. So am I."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:37 pm

"HEY!" Damian Yelled "That's MY Catchphrase!"

As Damian had exclaimed this, he had started to march to James angrily, while had pulled out his Gladius from its sheath. "Now, Tell me... Why are you on my ship... attacking 'er..." with each thing he had pointed out, he had started to get angrier. By now, he is looming over James, for his astonishing height of 6"10 casts a shadow on James. "...AND ATTACKIN' MY CREW?!" He practically Yelled down at James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:41 pm

James Chuckled as the man screamed at him.
"Well, your caring precious cargo, your in pirate territory, and you a FUCKING TEMPLAR!"
JAmes quickly aimed a pistol at his head, as he extended a hidden blade on his other hand.
"Your move. And I think I'd better stay anonymous., If yer wondering who I am."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Damian Yelled at His First Mate/Quartermaster, Huphord, who was fighting off two men

"YOU SAID WE WERE ON THE WAY TO AMERICA!" Huphord did not hear him, for he had just been knocked out cold. "Oh..." He had looked at the Navigator "YOU SAID WE..." The Navigator was knocked out as well. "Today's not my day..." he had mumbled under his breath. "Well, go ahead. Do whatever. I move, I die, it seems." He seemed very annoyed that he was pretty much defeated. He also seemed to have no faith in his crew, for he knows that they have never used swords, despite being Templar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:52 pm

James looks puzzled.
"Umm, Okay. "
He turns to his crew.
"GOt a prisoner boys! Tie 'im up."
James' Crew takes some of the cargo, and takes Damian back to his ship.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:11 pm

"So, got any Allies, Assassin?" Damian said, tied up.
"Or are ya on of those that work alone?" He spat out, visibly not happy with the current situation.
"Can't believe it..." he mumbled under his breath "...finally my own ship, and now I'm captured... Can't believe Huphord didn't know where we were goin'..." His eyebrows arched, seeming more angry with the situation even more so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:14 pm

As The crew lifted Damian onto Jack's ship, he smiled.
"I'm taking you back to tulum."
He noticed the question.
"Who said I'm an assassin?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:17 pm

"Well, ya made it quite obvious..." He looked at Jame's wrist
"Hidden blade... Many don't have those..." He looks back at Jame's face
"Only men I know that have 'em, is our Grand Master, and men who've killed Assassins... and Assassins." He grunted
"And judgin' by what ya said back there... about me being a Templar, and you being Angry 'bout it... You fit the part of an Assassin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:29 pm

"well, Your right."
James untied him.
Listen. Your my prisoner and all, but I don't belive in keeping people tied up like animals.
James opened a door to a small room. this is your cell.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:35 pm

"Ah, Mighty thanks..." Damian stood, gaining his balance.
"Normally, I would've been tied up and thrown in the River... Or the Ocean, this matter..." He walked into the room, after ducking under the doorway in order not to hit his head on it. "Well, ya have my thanks..." He sat down, cross legged, and closed his eyes, doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:36 pm

[OOC:
Welcome, Nano.
As Guillotine knows, we try to keep posts here longer than 4-5 lines. I do not wish to come off as rude, I just simply wish to keep you informed.]

"What the hell are you doing, man" Elizabeth shouted as she boarded the latest Assassin ship. She was beyond a doubt, mad as hell. During all the confusion, she had leapt off the Benjamin and swam to the enemy ships. She stood before the Assassin and the Templar, her robes soaking wet yet the mask was still covering her face. "Tulum is sacred ground! No Templar is allowed in Assassin territory! That's the golden rule!" Elizabeth pulled her axes from their holsters and glared at the Assassin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:43 pm

"Yah well, I caught a templar."
James smiled at the girl.
"Is there a problem her ma'am? Because I don't think there is. you can have 'im if you want."
James stared at the two axes, and pulled out a pistol.
"Don't be stupid, I'm an assassin."
He raises his hand, revealing an assassin tatoo.
"M'names james. Wanna put down that axe?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Elizabeth laughed at the Assassin's statements, "Oh there's no problem at all. Except for the fact that you are wanting to take a Templar to Tulum!" Elizabeth let one of her axes rest on her shoulder as she eyed the Assassin before her, "Very well, James. Since we are in the presence of a Templar, I will not disclose my name to you. With regards to the axes, well, they're not going anywhere. I suggest that you show me the respect I deserve and do not take this Templar to Tulum as I have previously stated." The level of anger in her voice was unfathomable and an inferno of hatred burned through her blue eyes hidden behind her black skull mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:07 pm

"Fine Be that way."
James shot Damian's leg, making his pass out from the pain.
"Now. That name?"
He smiled slightly.
" I'll take him to Nassau, is that better?"
James reloaded his pistol, and holstered it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:40 pm

Elizabeth watched as the Templar fell to the floor and shook her head, "I am thankful that you have finally decided to listen, you are more than welcome to take him to Nassau. However, I will still not tell you my given name. Everyone calls me the Demon, but you will address me as Mistress."

"Where the hell is she" Ben asked, concerned about Elizabeth's wellbeing.
"She's probably gone off to that Assassin ship."
"Leave her be, Ben! She can handle herself!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:26 pm

(Damn! I missed a lot when I was asleep. Also, nano, try not to power play like just recently k? Not being mean, it's just courtesy)

Bryan "Sharkheart" Waverly

The deserter had finally managed to wake up and now was up and out of the cabin. "What's going on?" he asked, careful not to bump his injured shoulder on anything.

Samuel paced across the deck of his ship. He had seen Liz take a swan dive off the ship and now worried about her. He was hoping she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:31 pm

"Uuuugh...." Damian moaned, in immense pain.
He looked up at James
"What the Bleedin' HELL man?" He holds into the wound he has in his leg.
"I thought we were not goin' to be doin' this!" He groans in more pain.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:43 pm

"What's going on?" Ben quickly turned to face Waverley, "Elizabeth's gone off again" he mumbled before he returned to his pacing.
"She somehow overheard a conversation between the Assassin and the Templar, and she almost went completely mental. She grabbed a mask and took a swan dive off the ship." Hornigold was pacing along the deck, nervously eyeing the Assassin ship. "She'll be alright," Kidd said as he looked at Ben, "Elizabeth can handle herself. Now calm down."
"I know she can handle herself, I just can't help but worry."
"Suit yourself" Kidd chuckled before he turned to Samuel, "I suppose you're Samuel Donnelly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next