Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

"The one and only," he said as lightly as he could. It was obvious he too was worried about Elizabeth, but was better at keeping his worry bottled a bit. "And you are who?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Kidd looked around at the others, he seemed, nervous.
"Name's James Kidd. At least that's who they think I am" Kidd said in a lowered voice as he nodded his head towards the rest of the pirates, "Race you to the top?" Kidd had a mischievous smile almost identical to Elizabeth's in style.

"Apply this to your wound," Elizabeth said as she handed Damien a parcel, "It should help ease the pain." Elizabeth stood up and returned her boarding axes to their holsters. "Farewell, James" Elizabeth said before she raced out of the room and dove into the water.

Last edited by Voidmon on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:18 pm

(Sorry I'm such a grammar Nazi but it's Dove not, dived....)

"The top of what?" he asked, looking around. He really didn't see anything to climb, except the mast. Bryan looked like he was lost somehow and turned to Ben. "Has your man said anything on how The Duskfang is doing?" He asked, referring to his ship.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:55 pm

(Heil grammar! So am I. I don't know how I could have made such a stupid mistake. It's fixed now.)

"Are you coming or not" Kidd laughed as he raced up the mast, he seemed more relaxed than the others. He almost made it seem as if nothing was wrong.

"Has your man said anything on how The Duskfang is doing?" Ben snapped out of his state and smiled, "She's still in perfect shape," he chuckled, "If you're worried about your cargo, I can personally inspect it and inform you of its condition."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:07 pm

(Heil grammar! Lol. We're strange xD)

He chuckled and sprang upward, managing bfn to climb onto a sail. He took a deep breath of air and hauled himself up further, laughing as he went. He remembered doing something similar with his Mentor a long time ago.

Bryan nodded in thanks. "That would be perfect," he said and then started for the kitchen. "Sam's stew is still in the kitchen right? Your chef didn't turn it into chum, did he?" Of course he was joking, but then again he really wanted some more of Sam's stew that he had made earlier.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:57 pm

"It's still in the kitchen," Ben chuckled, "You're welcome to help yourself to anything else you fancy in the kitchen." He handed the helm over to Thatch before he set off for the Duskfang.

"Come on, Donnelly, is that all you've got?"

"I never thought I'd be so glad to see you lot again" Elizabeth said as she pulled herself onto the deck of the Benjamin. Elizabeth heard the excited laughter of Kidd echo through the sails, "Seems like Kidd's having a good time."
"Aye. As much as I love the ocean, I don't want to stick around with Templars about."
"You go on ahead. We'll catch up once Ben returns" Elizabeth said as she removed her mask.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:26 pm

He laughed and pulled himself up over the side of the crow's nest before he began to climb again. "I could climb taller buildings than this!" He shouted down.

Bryan began to rummage around the kitchen, trying to find a bowl.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:25 am

Elizabeth watched as the Jackdaw sailed back to Inagua and smiled, "I think we should all head back to the island. After this past month, I think it's time we had at least a few days to ourselves where we're not under constant attack."
"Aye. I'll go get some rest while Thatch guides us there" Ben yawned.

"You're a fast one" Kidd laughed as he finally caught up to Samuel.
"Aye, that he is."
"Well if it isn't Mistress Shay" Kidd said coldly as Elizabeth joined him and Samuel amongst the sails, "Glad to see you made it back in one piece" Kidd laughed as he hugged Elizabeth.
"It's good to see you too." Kidd playfully hit Elizabeth on the arm, she responded by wrapping her arm around Kidd's neck and messing up his hair, "You haven't changed a bit, have you?"
"Aye. But I'm not the one running around pretending to be a man." Kidd turned to face Samuel, removed his bandana, and untied his hair, "I believe I've led you on to believe that I am something I'm not. My real name is Mary Read." Read revealed her hidden blade, "Nothing is true."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:38 pm

[Color=lightgreen]"Everything is permitted,"[/I] He finished with a laugh. "But do tell. Why do you go by James Kidd and walk around like a man? There's no shame in being a Sister of the Creed."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:17 pm

"My mother used to dress me up like a boy when I was still young. I guess it just became a habit" Read answered as she began to tie her hair again, "Besides, I find it easier to get around like this. The men give you more respect and they trust men more than women."
"Oh aye. Yet look where I am."
"Aye, but remember what happened back at Nassau."
"True. But that was a long time ago. Before I joined the Brotherhood" Elizabeth replied as she fiddled with the feather braided into her hair.
"But it still happened." Elizabeth looked at Samuel and laughed, "I've told her before, being a woman has it's advantages. You can get close to your enemies and lull them into a false sense of security before you kill them. Just like the fabled Kunoichi of Japan."
"But that implies the use of a dress" Read laughed as she playfully hit Elizabeth on her back before she turned to Samuel, "You won't catch either of us in one of those fabric traps." Elizabeth grabbed onto the hook, "We best be getting back. We should be at Inagua in an hour."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:35 pm

He nodded and sat up on the pole just above the Crow's nest. "I think I'll stay up here for a little while," he said softly, his hand grasping the pendant at his neck, though it was half hidden by his robes. "But I wouldn't mind some company, if one of you want to stay up here." Truth be told, he really didn't want to be alone. It always ended with him thinking back to a time he can't go back to. And it showed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:57 pm

"Mary, why don't you go down and get some some sleep. I'll keep Sam company" Elizabeth said as she watched the crew down below.
"Alright. I don't suppose there's something for me to eat?"
"Sam made some stew earlier, should be some left in the galley."
"Thanks" Read said before she jumped onto the hook and rode it back to the deck.

"Hey" Elizabeth said as she gently nudged Samuel with her elbow, "It's easy to dwell on the past, what's important is that you don't let it destroy you. At least that's what Ah Tabai says. He's probably right, come to think of it." She pulled a flask of rum from her pocket and handed it to Samuel, "If you ever need to talk to someone, I am here for you."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:03 pm

(OOC:Sweet Mother Teresa on a hood of a Mercedes benz! What did I miss?)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:10 pm

He gratefully took the bottle of rum and took a drink, looking out across the ocean. "Mentor's the one who gave me my ship you know," he said quietly, swirling the bottle a little bit before he took another drink. "Sixteen years old and I got my ship. She's served me well." He chuckled quietly and looked up at the stars. "We used to count stars, father and me. Before he took me to the Brotherhood." Sam looked down at the bottle and took a mother drink, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand while he swallowed. "Still haven't found the Templar who murdered my parents and set our house on fire. But at least you're not the only one who wants Torres to pay. He's the one who ordered Mentor's death." Sam shook his head and ran a hand through his hair with a sigh. "You know, I never thought I could be happy ever again, what with all the hell I've been through. Meeting you was one of the best things that happened to me." Color flooded into his cheeks as he realised he was ranting, spilling out emotions all over the place. With an embarrassed cough, he began to nurse the rum she'd given him. "Do you ever wonder why things happened as they did?" From childhood to now?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:10 pm

"I could say the same about you, Sam. We've been through a great deal this past month, both you and I. You've been poisoned, stabbed, let's not forget you were almost executed. Me? I've just been stabbed and, well, there was almost an incident with one of your men. But we've come out as better people." Elizabeth looked up at the stars and smiled, "Mother always said that the stars that burn brightest are the souls of the bravest warriors. Obviously it's not true, but it is a quaint little notion." Elizabeth thought about Samuel's question for a moment, "To be honest, I've never really thought about it. Those religious folk would probably have you believe that God guides us in life. That he had our lives planned out from the very start. I have spent the past thirteen years thinking about what happened to my parents, and now to my home. I believe that we are the masters of our own fate, people come into our lives and add some horrible twist to the story, and we are forced to accept the damages." A light breeze blew through Elizabeth's hair, she closed her eyes and smiled, "And you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:38 pm

"I've always created my own path," he answered softly, leaning his head against the mast. "That's the reason behind my shoulder scar, actually." He chuckled and took a mother drink from the bottle. "And Karma. I also believe that. And both the asshole who killed my parents is going to wish he was never born when I find him." To keep from getting angry, Sam took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He allowed for a silence to stretch between them as he drank again from the bottle. "I've heard Ben call you love before," he said quietly, his cheeks flushing deep with color. "That-that doesn't have a deeper meaning...does it?" Sam cursed himself for stammering.

Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Elizabeth felt a chill run down her spine at Samuel's query, so she sat in silence as she tried to find the right words to answer his question.
"Well, that's... it's..." Elizabeth sighed, still trying to think of what she should say. "Ben and I are involved, romantically. We've been seeing each other for almost a year now" Elizabeth said softly as she looked at the stars. "If the Templars find out, well, the punishment is almost as bad as the one for betrayers" she whispered "Only it is far worse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:58 pm

James turned to Damian.
"Sorry, but it had to be done. I'll have someone send you compensation, and medical supplies." James retired to his cabin for a while, then stumbled out, clutching a bottle of rum.
James took to the helm of Neptune's Wrath, and sailed alongside the Benjamin. James turned to the ship, and drunkenly waved to the crew, including the woman. " 'Ello!" He slurred, before turning to his crew. "When We Get to Nassau, Evvrebody getz a bottle 'o rum." He murmured to the Quartermaster, who Screeched it to the crew, as they cheered. As The ship sailed along, The crew started to sing a song. (( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAbvFroSYA0 )) When they did this, James waved his hand, as if it was a conductors stick, before falling down onto the wheel.
"Cap'n Are ye Alright?!" Yelled the quartermaster.
" Course I ahm, Nevahr Bettahr!" James Slurred, before Passing out at the helm.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:01 pm

He nodded slowly, feeling only slightly disappointed. "Right," he said quietly, staring down at the board's of the crow's nest. He now literally had nothing to say now, except to emit a sigh. For some reason, he had actually hoped it meant nothing. That's what he got for believing something would happen when it probably wouldn't. Instead, he looked out over the stars and began to hum a tune he couldn't find words for. It sounded like it belonged to his past. With a deep breath, he stopped. He couldn't finish humming it without getting tears in his eyes. "I'm....sorry if I sounded strange there. It's just...." he trailed off, unable to find the right words and instead took a large swig of the rum.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:26 pm

Damian clutched the wound, and stood up, limping and hunched over, now looking like the height of 6"7.
"Bah, the man passed out..."
Damian wobbled slowly towards the helm where James was passed out, and started thinking how to wake him up. He then remembered how others got him up.
"Wake up, ya Bloody Drunkard!" He said, as he kicked him slightly with his good leg.
'God, I hope they don't think I'm beating him up... Well, I am... Sort of...' He stopped kicking James after 17 swift, light kicks, for he could not bear useing his bad leg to keep him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:30 pm

"Wha? Whadahya want?" James mumbled, as some of the crew started fighting Damian. "Oy! Stahp it boys!" "I'll let this one slide, but yer on mah bad seid." James passed out again, as his crew continued to beat up Damian.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:35 pm

(You two do know that you're side thing here doesn't relate to what Void and I are doing, right? XD)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:36 pm

'Crap... It's even worse than I thought....' As Damian started getting beat up, he started feeling even angry... more than he wanted to.
'No... I told my self it would not happen again....'
"STOP IT, YA IDIOTS! I'M TRYIN' TO WAKE 'IM UP!" He was hoping that this woud make them stop, for he did not want to fight them like he fought a fort of Assassins.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:37 pm

(OOC:Character Developmeeeeeeeeent.....)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:39 pm

(It's fine to develope characters. Just try to do it related to what we have here, okay? Not being mean or rude. I just have a plot with Void. Try and be related to what we have going. Want to be more involved with our line, have your guy's ships going to Inagua or something. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next