Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:20 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 pm by Hotwire

» Admin Birthday
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 pm by Clayst

» Unity in-game RP
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am by Galtharis

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:35 pm

"Shay, I think you need to come inside." Elizabeth hopped off the roof and followed Rhona inside.

"He seems to think he was stabbed with a poison blade."
"I'll see what I can do. I need you to keep an eye on those Templars, see if you can find out who they are and what they want." Rhona nodded before she headed out the door.

"Let's see what we are dealing with" Elizabeth said as she carefully removed Samuel's dressings and set them in a container. "I'll be able to identify most of the poison's components based on smell, but I need you to describe how you feel. You need to be specific, I don't want to kill you by giving you the wrong remedy." Elizabeth examined Samuel's wound and made notes in her journal as she went along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

He swallowed down saliva that really wasn't there. "Weak," he answered softly. "It's like my body doesn't want to move. Light headed, like my head's about to roll off. And dizzy. I fear if I stand, I'll fall over." He gave a soft moan and undid his robes, revealing the pendant that hung around his neck. This action alone said that he was growing hot. It also allowed her to see the wound a whole lot better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Elizabeth placed her hand on Samuel's wrist before she wrote something in her journal and grabbed a strange root from a jar. "Here's some water for your thirst and a bit of ginger, it should help with the dizziness." Elizabeth fetched some cloth from the back room along with a large bucket filled with water. She plucked a vial from one of the shelves and put a few drops of its contents into the bucket along with the cloth. "This will only cool you for a short amount of time" Elizabeth explained as she set the cool cloth over Donnelly, avoiding the open wound. She applied a strange lotion to the wound before she turned to the bandages that she had removed earlier, and sniffed them. "It will take a while to make the antidote, and it will smell slightly when I get to the later stages," Elizabeth tied some fabric over the lower half of her face and handed some fabric to Samuel, "use that if the smell gets to you."

Elizabeth gathered the necessary tools and began her work. "I know it's old fashioned, using herbs and such, but it works. Let me know if you start heating up again." Elizabeth mumbled something as she crushed some herbs in the mortar and brought some water to a simmer. "That's a fine pendant you have there, Sam. I don't suppose there's a story to it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:34 pm

"It once belonged to my Mentor," he said, drinking the water and ginger. "A while back, before my brother betrayed the Creed, Mentor and I were captured. I was scared and he knew it. With my family, my father was so infamous with the Templars that they vowed to end his line. When they found out I had the Donnelly name, they plotted to kill me."

He took another drink of the water and he took another thing of the ginger. "On the day I was supposed to be killed, Mentor offered himself instead. They changed the execution to the following morning. Mentor then gave me his pendant, told me to keep it with me at all timed. Said it would help guide me." He shifted slightly in the chair he was in, the cloth cooling him only slightly.

"Then the day came. The Templars took me along to watch. I sat there, between two Templar guards. I was afraid. They called out all these things Mentor was accused of. And he was hung." He closed his eyes tight, a hand curling around the pendant. "It wasn't fair. But he did that to save my life. I didn't understand why he saved my life. I was too young to understand. But now I do. My brother betrayed the Donnelly name, and my father was murdered before my eyes. I am the last of the Donnelly line."

He continued to take the ginger until it was gone and drank the water he had been given. "And these Templars probably know that. My family name is well known. And the cloth isn't doing much anymore."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:50 pm

"Nobody should witness the death of a mentor. It's just not right." Elizabeth soaked a fresh cloth in water, with two new oils added to the mix. "It should last a bit longer this time," Elizabeth said as she replaced the old cloth, "And you might want to put that mask on now." Elizabeth sprinkled a fine powder into the pot, within a matter of seconds, the stench had filled every crevice of the room. Elizabeth kicked the door open in a desperate attempt to let in some fresh air, "Now I remember why I don't use that stuff anymore."

"Wait! You smell that?"
"Aye, that's definitely Elizabeth. She's the only one mad enough to brew those noxious potions."
"Follow your noses, lads."

"Find out about our Templar friends?"
"No, but there's a shifty looking group of men headed here now. Templars, most likely. They seemed to be following the smell of that brew of yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:35 pm

At the mention of Templars, he closed his eyes. He had a sinking feeling the antidote wouldn't be done in time.

Somewhere near the dock, a man in black and red stood, most of his body hidden in the cloak. "The men have caught an odd scent captain,"
"If it leads them to my prisoner," said the man, his voice husky and dark. "I want that Donnelly assassin alive."
"And the Half Templar sir," silence.
"Kill her,"
"But sir, she's skilled,"
"Then may the Father of Understanding guide them,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 am

"Elizabeth! Where are you?"
"That-- that voice! It can't be!" Elizabeth handed Rhona a mask, "Keep stirring."
"Aye." Elizabeth turned to face Samuel, "If you hate Templars, then you're really going to love these men" she laughed before she headed outside.

"How on earth did you find me" Elizabeth asked as she leapt into the arms of one of the men.
"It's good to see you too, love. You told me you had a contract in Havana, and when I heard that you and another Assassin had been captured, I figured they would bring you here. When we got here, it was just a case of following the stench of your remedy."
"Well I'm glad you found us. Where are the others?"
"They're all out looking for you. Kenway went up to Nassau, Rackham and Vane went to Jamaica, Kidd didn't say where he was going, and Thatch stayed behind."
"Well don't just stand there, come in and have a drink. Don't need Torres finding you and roping you into more trouble."
"Burges, Cockram. Stay here and keep guard."
"Aye, will do."

"You brought one inside? Have you lost your mind?"
"Calm down, Rhona" Elizabeth chuckled as she returned to the antidote, "He's with me." Rhona looked like she was about to kill the stranger.
"Should I leave?"
"Aye! And take your lapdogs with you!"
"He's not going anywhere, Rhona" Elizabeth said as she added some final ingredients to the antidote before putting it aside to cool. Elizabeth removed her mask and took a seat near Samuel. She had to reposition herself to avoid distressing her wound. "I'm assuming you three haven't met yet. The angry Scottish las, that's Rhona Dinsmore. The man in the chair is Samuel Donnelly, he defended my honour and tended to my wounds before we got captured."
"And I am captain Benjamin Hornigold" Ben said with a bow before he looked at Samuel, "She'll never say it, so I'm speaking for the both of us, thank you for defending my Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:37 pm

"She's been through much," he answered, leaning back as much as his uncooperative body wold allow. "Helping a prisoner escape from my ship was one thing that reminded me of my childhood. I spared her because she's my Sister, despite who her father was." Sam's eyes closed slowly. "Cloth's dead, by the way." He added to Elizabeth. This was his way of saying the cloth wasn't doing much for him again.

Then he grew curious and looked up at Benjamin. "Which side are you on, then? Or aren't you?" He was just curious and had become so by Rhona's reaction. He had to ask her something, but it could wait. He wanted Ben's answer first.

Somewhere far to the north of the Bureau, a group of Templars had just picked up the stench of a remedy. "Think it could lead us to our prisoner,"
"Could be,"
"Then let's go, and may the Father of Understanding guide us,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Elizabeth and Ben looked at each other for a moment, they both looked concerned.
"Rhona, I need you to send a bird to the other bureaus. The captains are to be informed of our location and that we will be leaving as soon as we are able."
"Alright" Rhona groaned before she stormed out the door. Elizabeth stood up and prepared a fresh cloth for Samuel.

"If you're asking if I am a Templar or Assassin, you are not going to like my answer. I am a Templar, aye, as are my men outside, Burges and Cockram. You have to understand, I wanted nothing to do with this petty war of yours."
"Samuel, I need to tell you something. Ben did not join the Templars of his own accord, he did it for me, because I asked him to." Elizabeth changed the cloth once more, and began filtering the antidote. "I can't get close to Torres, he would recognise me by the features I inherited from my parents, and he would kill me in an instant. Anyway, he doesn't know I exist, and that's how it's going to stay until the time is right. That's why Ben joined the Templars. So he could help me get justice for my parents, by infiltrating the Templar order and revealing all their secrets to me."
"Now do you understand" Ben asked as he grabbed a bottle of rum and handed it to Samuel.

Elizabeth lifted the cloth and cleaned the chalky lotion from Samuel's wound. She soaked a small cloth in the liquid and firmly wedged it into the wound before she applied a bandage, "You should be back to normal within half an hour." Elizabeth poured the rest of the antidote into a jar and set it upon the shelf before she cleared the workbench and washed the cooling cloths as well as the pot she had used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:37 pm

As the cloth soaked in the antidote was wedge into his wound, Sam flinched heavily, his hidden blade extending out of habit. Only when the stinging pain died down did his wrist relax. "Then you're not a true Templar," he said once he was able to speak.

"And for that, I'm glad. I would be easy to take prisoner in this state I'm in." He closed his eyes again, feeling rather sleepy. He was practically fighting the sleep now. He wanted to talk with this newcomer some more. "You haven't seen any Templars, have you? I'm kind of on their list for prisoner."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:31 pm

"You could say that," Ben chuckled, "There's quite a few Templars running about near the docks, but I fear they have started searching the town. If they picked up on the scent of Elizabeth's brew, they won't experience much difficulty in tracking you down. I know it's none of my business, but why do the Templars have such an interest in you?"
"Now that's an interesting story" Elizabeth said as she curled up in the large wingback chair with a cup of tea and a piece of chocolate, "I do have a few questions of my own, but I'll save those for later."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:37 pm

"My father," he answered with a small yawn. "He was well known and infamous with the Templars. So much so that they warranted his death. Mentor and I were captured once and the Templars were going to kill me, as I had the Donnelly name. Mentor offered himself instead and the next morning, he was hung. I was sixteen when things went wrong. I was on a mission and when I came home, everything was gone, even mom and dad.

"Not even a month later, my brother became a Rogue Assassin, joining the Templars. He shamed the family name by what he did, and left me as the last Donnelly. I guess these guys found out about my heritage. Not the first time, though."

The group of Templars had made their way toward the bureau, having followed the stench of Elizabeth's brew. "I can see the smoke from the chimney,"
"Good, we're almost there,"
"And Donnelly will be in our possession,"
"Hopefully the Captain's poison is still working,"
"Yea, it'll surely help us not to harm him all that much,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:22 pm

"We've got Templars coming from the South."
"How many of them are there?"
"To put it lightly, there's more of them than there are of us." Elizabeth gathered some weapons and a new set of hidden blades, "Ben, there's a spare robe in the back, put it on and keep the hood up. Don't let them see your face. Take the window and get back to the Benjamin. I'll buy you some time. Now go! And take Sam with you, they won't look for him on a Templar ship."
"If you think you're going to stay and fight them on your own, you are sorely mistaken!"
"Don't argue with me, Ben! Not now! "
"Just stay safe, love" Ben replied before he helped Samuel to his feet.

"Let those who are dying, live forever.
Let those who fight, find peace.
Let those who live in darkness, find the light.
Guide us and give us the strength we need.
The strength to find the light in the darkness.
The strength to fight for peace.
The strength to die so that we may live forever."

The requiem gave Elizabeth the strength she needed to fight, the strength to kill.
"Where is he? Where is Samuel Donnelly" the Templar shouted as he kicked down the door.
"Wouldn't you like to know" Elizabeth chuckled as she glared at the Templar, weapons drawn, and ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:57 pm

He was leaning heavily against Benjamin, though despite his current predicament, he wanted to help Elizabeth. "We can't just leave her," he hissed quietly, feeling his chest start to hurt. He would have whistled to summon his men, but then he remembered they were in Inagua, their home. He never felt more vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:02 am

"We can't just leave her" Samuel hissed.
"I know, believe me, I know. Do you really think I want to leave her behind?" Ben grabbed a mask, fashioned from a human skull, from his pocket and pulled it over his face, "A trick I learnt from one of the Templars." He handed Samuel a vial of a strange liquid, "Fire-water, an elixir of Elizabeth's own design. Energy, speed, strength, all in one tiny vial. If it helps her fight after 3 days with no sleep, it will definitely help you. Whether you drink it or not, that's up to you. Now I'm going back to help her, you can come if you wish."

"Is that the best you've got" Elizabeth laughed as she fought, "To be honest, I was expecting a bit more from Templars."
"I could ask you the same question, Assassin!"
"Why don't we take this outside, where I can show you the true power of a demon!" The Templar and his men chased after Elizabeth as she ran outside, "Welcome to hell" Elizabeth chuckled as she shot a powder keg, sending three of the Templars flying.
"You'll never win this fight, Assassin! You're vastly outnumbered!" Elizabeth heard the clashing of steel behind her followed by a lowered voice, "Need a hand?"
"Unfortunately, aye. Distract them!"
"Well look what we have here, lads. Seems an Assassin is trying to imitate Sharkheart!"
"At least he and Sharkheart have something in common, they both fight better than you" Elizabeth growled as she caught a Templar's sword with her axes and ripped it from his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:38 pm

He looked at the bottle for a moment. He had to make a decision; save Elizabeth and Benjamin, or run and save his own hide. Years of training came back on him. He'd made his decision. Quickly, he did up his robes and threw up his hood. Sam grabbed the vial again and uncapped it. With a deep breath, he drank the contents, recapped it and tucked it away somewhere in his robes.

Sam pulled out his pistol and ran for the fight, stopping mere feet away from it. As his body straightened from the slide, he pulled the pistol up and cocked it. Despite his wound, Sam managed to take aim. His finger squeezed the trigger and the loud pop sounded as a bullet sailed through the air. One of the Templars shrieked as the bullet struck his shoulder.

"Over there," called another, pointing toward the Assassin wearing shark grey and sea-green robes. "Come on, lads," called Sam, resetting his pistol to shoot again. "Aren't I the one you want?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:00 pm

"You lot never learn, do you" Elizabeth shouted as she fought off a Templar. "Behind you!" Ben turned around, thrust his cutlass into the throat of a Templar, and nodded to Elizabeth in thanks.
"Come on, lads. Aren't I the one you want?"
"What are you doing back here? You were supposed to get to safety" Elizabeth said when she heard Samuel's voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:28 pm

As a Templar rushed him, he spun as much as he could. As he spun, his drew his sword and pressed the barrel of his pistol against the Templar's neck. Blood splattered onto the ground as the body fell limp. "Not letting you guys have all the fun," he retorted fondly. "Besides, it's me they're after."

"Bring him in lads," shouted someone from the top of a hill nearby. Sam nearly stopped fighting altogether. That voice....it sounded so familiar. "Captain is waiting." A familiar pain struck his heart, and it wasn't a sword, though it might as well had been. "Freddy," Sam whispered the question.

That distraction was all the enemy needed. A boot caught his injured side, sending him reeling to the side. Another shoved against his back, sending him sprawling onto the ground. "Ho," called the man on the hill, a fist in the air. It was the signal to stop. Swords sheathed. Even Sam sheathed his weapons out of habit. He looked as though this had been a simple training exercise.

The man slowly came down from his perch, a hand on a silver hilt at his side. This new man had on a black cape that flowed with him as he walked and fell still when he stopped before the kneeling Assassin. "Pull that hood off." A Templar grabbed the fabric by the back and yanked it down, ruffling the dark hair of the Assassin. Another pulled Sam's head up and the leading Templar grinned. "Ah, now that's a face I haven't seen in years. Nice to see you again, brother."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:19 pm

"Get behind me" Ben whispered to Elizabeth as he lowered his weapon whereas Elizabeth still had a firm grasp on her axes.
"No. We stand together." They watched as the Templar came down from his perch and approached Samuel. Elizabeth stepped forward, determined to defend her fellow Assassin. "Don't" Ben whispered as he wrapped his arms around Elizabeth's shoulders in an effort to hold her back.
"Pull that hood off" the Templar ordered as he stood before Samuel. "Ah, now that's a face I haven't seen in years. Nice to see you again, brother."
"Brother" Elizabeth asked in shock. She was so shocked, she dropped her axes, "You two, are brothers?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Sam's head was allowed to fall and fall it did. Dark brown hair fell into Sam's face. The Templar now turned to Elizabeth and Ben, his emerald green eyes sparkling. He had the same straight nose as Sam, and the same curved cheekbones. He even had the same dark brown hair. The only difference were their eyes. Sam had deep blue eyes that mimicked sapphires. This Templar had deep green eyes, like emeralds.

"Frederic 'Demonshard' Donnelly," called the templar, making his name known. He even seemed to make a face at his last name. "The name of an Assassin once. Now it does me justice as a Templar."
"That name was never meant to be a Templar name," shouted Sam suddenly. His body lurched forward, and so did the Templars behind him. They grabbed his arms so that he couldn't make a move toward their leader. "You dishonored it!"
"Shut him up," the butt of a gun was shoved against Sam's stomach, making him grunt and curl in on himself.

Freddy turned back to Elizabeth. "I thought Sammy told you he had a brother, Assassin," he said, using a mock hurt tone. "Big brother forgot to mention this? I'm hurt."
"You're despicable," wheezed Samuel, tears now in his eyes.
"And that's why they gave me the nickname of Demonshard,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:11 am

"He told me about you, aye. Although I never thought I'd have the pleasure of meeting you, Frederic" Elizabeth jested. "Now I'm not sure if anyone agrees, but I do believe that whoever nicknamed you Demonshard, was insulting you" Elizabeth explained as she picked up one of her axes. "There are many qualities that make a demon, well, a demon. It's the fire in your belly that urges you on in battle, the madness that consumes you, the pleasure you derive from the suffering of your enemies, the insatiable lust for blood and death, and many more. You only have one demonic quality, you're a sadistic pillock who treats his brother like scum because he didn't follow you into obscurity. Maybe that's why they call you Demonshard, because you are only a fraction of a demon." Elizabeth licked the Templar blood from one of her axes, "Delicious," she chuckled, "you can still taste the fear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:11 pm

"There is more than that that makes him a demon," wheezed the assassin, gaining his brother's attention. "He killed one of us on a group mission. A Templar prisoner bought him out, promising power. He killed an Assassin on that mission."
"And the Templars offered me a place among them," continued Freddy, a dark, twisted grin on his face. "I accepted."
"He betrayed the Creed,"
"The Creed was wrong!" Sam flinched at the roar of his brother.

"To you," whispered Sam, a hand tugging at his pistol. "But to me, the Creed is everything." Silence hung for a second before Sam whipped his pistol out and aimed straight for his brother. The Templars closest to Frederic moved, many pointing their weapons at Sam and another stepped in front of his pistol's path, using his body as a shield. Freddy laughed blissfully, not even worried about the pistol pointed at him. "You see," rumbled Freddy, arms spread wide. "The Templars have become my family!"

Sam was trembling, unable to keep the pistol steady. "So then brother, you have a choice." Said the Templar, pacing behind his human shield. "You can surrender peacefully or..." Frederic waved a hand to hidden enemies. Two Templars were on the roofs of the nearby buildings and three were in the shadows beside the bureau. "You can continue to fight and watch your friends die." Sam became instantly terrified. "You bastard," he whispered, gaining a cackle from his younger brother.
"Yes, I am aren't I? So what's it going to be, Sammy?" Sam looked between his pistol and Elizabeth and the others. This was the one time he wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to give his brother that satisfaction, but then again he didn't want his friends to die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:34 pm

"So you killed a brother of the creed and now you intend to kill your own brother because he dares to defy you and he defends his friends? I, too, once killed a brother of the creed, but I won't disclose my reasons to a halfling of a demon like you!"
"Should I get my crew" Ben whispered.
"No. Then they'll know who you are and they'll kill you too."
"Does it make any difference, love? He'll kill us whatever Samuel decides to do." Elizabeth looked at Ben and held his hand, "Let those who are dying,"
"Live forever." Elizabeth looked at Samuel and smiled reassuringly. It was an attempt on her part to make it seem like everything was alright, her smile hiding a certain level of emotional pain.
"Do not surrender, Sam. Don't worry about us, we can take care of ourselves."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:57 pm

"All my men need," said Freddy, getting his brother's attention. "Is a hand signal, and they will act." Slowly, his hand rose into the air, fingers curled. Only his pinky and ring finger were bent toward his Palm. Sam had cocked his pistol with a shaky thumb, though up on seeing the hand in the air, he stopped. Frederic had tensed his arm muscles in preparation to give the signal. "No," called Sam, stopping the movement from happening.

"What's your decision?" Sam swallowed hard and flicked the switch on his pistol back, unloading it. He lowered the gun and shoved it back into its holster. "I'll...come," he breathed.
"Good," Freddy lowered his hand, the signal for the hidden Templars to back off, which they did. "Grab him. We head Home from here." Sam allowed himself to be grabbed, a Templar holding each arm. Sam threw Benjamin a look that said Don't. I'll find a way out I promise.
"Move out, lads," Frederic took point in leading the group away from the bureau, Sam wedged in the middle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:55 pm

[OOC: did anyone else have problems connecting to the forum in the last hour and a half? On an unrelated note, merry christmas.]

Elizabeth dropped to the floor as she watched Fredrick lead Samuel and the Templars away from the bureau.
"We can't let them take him! Not after everything he's done" Elizabeth cried as she dug her fingers into the sand, a tear fell onto the ground.
"We have to, love. Sam will find a way out, he seems like a smart lad. Now let's get you out of here, before someone recognises you and hands you over to Torres."
"Not without him, Ben" Elizabeth said as she headed back into the bureau.

Elizabeth had put on her regular black robes, a spare set that she hadn't seen Ben deliver. "What are you doing?"
"Gathering supplies," Elizabeth snapped as she grabbed some powder and shot, "I'm going after them."
"No you're not!"
"I will not let the Templars have him" Elizabeth said as she ripped up a floorboard and retrieved a large jar from its hiding place and dipped blades and axes into the peculiar red liquid.
"What is that?"
"Jincan."
"Jincan? I thought Jincan was little else but a myth."
"As you can see, it is very real" Elizabeth answered as she poured some Jincan into some vials and put them in her pocket before returning the jar to its hiding place. "I suggest you checkin with Torres and wait at the mansion for an hour, head to the fort if you can't find me there." Elizabeth put on a skull mask, similar to Ben's, and raced out the door, narrowly escaping Ben's grip.

"Not today, Templars" Elizabeth mused as she ran along the rooftops, searching for the Templars. "There you are." Elizabeth grabbed one of the throwing knives and threw it into a Templar's back. The Templar howled in agony as the Jincan flowed through his veins. Elizabeth grabbed five more blades and flung them into the Templars. "Fredrick Donnelly," Elizabeth shouted from a rooftop, "I believe I haven't introduced myself" she said calmly as she landed in front of the Templar, "I am Elizabeth Shay, daughter of Edwin Shay, the traitor and Templar deserter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next