Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 9:35 am

Katherine was thrust into a locked memory, one she hoped she would never have to live through again. She could feel the blades slicing through her skin, and the bullets tearing through her. The screen confirmed it. She was reliving Thatch's death, again. Katherine gasped for breath, tears streaming from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 9:38 am

That was the last straw. Justin hit eject, ending the animus session. He wasn't about to let her get hurt, not on his watch. "Kitty!" He called, pushing the headset off of her head, his hands cupping her face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 9:44 am

Katherine held onto Justin tightly, her face buried in the crook of his neck as she tried to calm down. She took a deep breath, and sat back, wiping her eyes.
"Did we get the data we needed" Katherine asked as she looked into Justin's eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:06 am

Justin looked over the data he'd written down during the session. "Only that Seth had a boy," he said simply with a small shrug. "Amonseti is the boy's name."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:45 am

"He was proud about that damned snake, wasn't he" Katherine said with a chuckle. She loaded the footage onto an old phone, and put it in her pocket before heading back to Justin. "I think Seth would like to see his wife and son again." Katherine wrapped her arms around Justin, holding him close. "Thank you for getting me out of there."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 12:17 pm

"Why would I let you suffer that memory again?" Justin asked, looking at her for a moment before he kissed her forehead. "Do you think his son has something to do with his staff's location?" He was trying to get her mind off of Thatch's death.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:17 pm

"I knew you would look after me" Katherine said with a smile before returning the kiss.
"I don't know. Seth said it was buried with Nour. I just want to confirm with him that it is the staff we're looking for. We can run the image through my software to search for a match." She looked at the phone with a smile, thinking of Seth and Nour. "Can you imagine loving someone for over 2000 years?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:00 pm

Justin gave a soft chuckle and smiled at her. "I could only hope for a love that strong," he said simply, a cheeky smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 5:08 am

Katherine chuckled and headed downstairs. She opened the little sliding door of his tank, and watched him slither onto her hand as she opened  the phone to a picture of the staff.
"Seti, we wanted to know if this is your staff?" Seth studied the picture for a moment, making sure it was the right staff.
"Yes, that is it. Those marks near the bottom... my son liked chewing things when he was little." Katherine couldn't help but laugh at the thought of a toddler chewing on a powerful relic like it was nothing.
"Seti, I have a gift for you... I know you miss Nour and Amonseti, so we made a family video for you." Katherine played the footage from the animus on the old iPhone, and smiled. Seth watched with tears in his eyes, and placed his hand against the screen.
"Thank you..."
"You're welcome, Seti" Katherine said with a smile. "You can keep this, and watch it's much as you want." Katherine gently set Seth and the phone in the tank, and plugged in the phone before closing the door. Seth curled up infront of the screen, and watch the clip on repeat. Katherine turned to Justin, and wrapped her arms around him as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Thank you for helping me with all of that" Katherine said quietly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 5:26 am

"I would do anything for you, Kitten," he said softly, wrapping his arms around her body and pulling her close to him. "Even stand in the way of an attack if I knew it would save your life."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 5:52 am

"I would do the same for you" Katherine said with a smile before placing a gentle kiss on Justin's lips. She would do anything for Justin as he had already done so much for her. "Let's just get the software running quickly, then we can do whatever you want, Jace."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 6:02 am

"Great," he said with a smile. Justin took her hand in his. "Lead the way, Kitten."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 6:19 am

Katherine headed back to her studio, and took a seat. She loaded the image onto one of the computers, and launched the software she needed. Each computer in the room switched to the same application, running through thousands of images, searching for any images that matched the image of the staff. Katherine turned her attention to another computer, and entered numerous keywords for the software to search for.
"Alright then, that should be done in about a day or two."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 10:32 am

"Great," Justin said with a sigh, collapsing into one of the many comfy chairs in her studio. "I guess some pizza's in order as well as comfy clothes, maybe a movie and cuddles." He was being cheeky, as was obvious by his grin.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:12 am

"Now that sounds like a perfect plan" Katherine said with a chuckle. She pulled out her phone, and ordered some pizza before curling up beside Justin. "I know you were probably joking, but guess what we're doing now. The only thing I can't provide is the comfy clothes."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:50 am

"But I can," Justin reached into a bag and pulled out two sets of pajamas, one for her and the other for himself. A cheeky grin spread across his face. "Did some shopping earlier and wasn't sure what you would like so I just got these."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:35 pm

"Ok, you are the best person ever" Katherine said with a chuckle. "If it's comfy, I'll wear it." Katherine headed to her room to change, smiling all the while. She thought for a moment as she changed. The couch wasn't exactly the most comfortable thing to sleep on, and her bed was more than large enough for the both of them. "You don't have to sleep on the couch anymore if you don't want to" Katherine called from the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 4:19 pm

At her words, Justin smiled and headed upstairs, already changed into his tank top and pajama bottoms. He poked his head into the room before sliding inside and flopping down on the bed, turning on the tv in the process. It felt nice to lay in a bed again. The sofa was alright, but nothing beat the comfort of a bed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Katherine pulled on a pair of fluffy socks before climbing onto the bed, and curling up beside Justin, smiling happily as she did so. To her, it felt amazing to be curled up beside him on a comfy bed.

Katherine's room was, much like the livingroom, warm and welcoming in appearance, yet the temperature was at a pleasant 72 degrees. The walls were painted a very light yellow, while the sheets on the large kingsize bed were a cool pigeon-blue colour. There were a few faux fur blankets tossed on the edge of the bed, as well as on the large armchair in the corner of the room. There was a tv on the wall opposite the bed, and an xbox hooked up to it. There was an ensuite bathroom, as well as a rather large closet.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Justin closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her into him while exhaling a soft sigh. He shifted for a moment to get comfortable before he settled in a good position at her side. He was enjoying the feel of the bed, the blankets and having her right there made it all the more perfect.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 4:18 am

Katherine was already super comfortable beside Justin. She gently draped an arm over him, her hand resting on his chest.
"This is perfect" Katherine said quietly. She shifted her head a bit before finding a comfortable position, and letting out a contented sigh. "I swear to God, if that doorbell rings right now..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 7:26 am

"Shhhh," Justin cooed quietly, giving her hair a gentle stroke. "If it does, it'll probably be one of the Assassins giving me information. They know not to disturb me if I'm resting, so they'll put the information where we can easily find it when we wake up."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 8:38 am

"My people like leaning on the buzzer, especially at three in the morning" Katherine said with a sigh. She admired the respect the Assassins had for Justin, that they actually cared. Her contacts would usually just annoy her until she took the job. "It's going to take a bit until the pizzas arrive, but Jimmy will bring them in and leave them in the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 1:33 pm

"Take it you know the guy," he said, pretending to be hurt even though there was a playful smile on his face. Justin liked to kid around from time to time and today was that time. He began to chuckle and held her close. "They'll be there when we wake up, then."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 5:08 pm

"Yeah. I did a few jobs for his father. Dealt with some problem people. Honestly, he's my favourite client." Katherine held herself close to Justin, placing a gentle kiss on his lips. She couldn't believe she had found someone as amazing as Justin. Katherine buried her face in the crook of his neck, just enjoying this little moment of calm with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next