Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 4:10 pm

All the yelling woke Justin up for a second time, Zarin too. The pair headed downstairs, Justin rubbing his eyes. "What's wrong, Kitty?" He asked, pulling out a Dr. Pepper from the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 4:40 pm

"This is the guy that made me like this, Justin."
"Jack Napier, clown prin-"
"SHUT IT!" Katherine let out a sigh, and rubbed her forehead. "He's my ex. The asshole that made me like this and threw me out in the snow..."
"Kitten, I only did that because I didn't know what else to do."
"Don't call me Kitten" Katherine growled. Katherine reached under the bar, and pulled out a backpack, as well as a rather large collar, and set it on the counter. "Two mil for the bar, three to never come near me again. Oh, and the collar you gave me." Jack gladly took the backpack and collar before turning to Justin.
"Let me guess... You're Kitten's newest squeeze? I was expecting, well, a bit more. I mean, two cyborgs, and an Assassin... you seem too normal."
"Jackson Napier Shay! I'm warning you..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 5:10 pm

Justin gave a dark laugh and turned to look at Jack, his eyes threatening to change to that amber color again. "Normal?" He said, forcing Zarin to stay out of his voice. "You think I'm normal? Thanks for the compliment, Jackson, but," he leaned over the counter slowly, taking in every detail of this man's face. For one second, he allowed Zarin in and his eyes changed to the golden color that they had been before he'd killed Ethan. "There's nothing normal about me. I kill for a living and when someone pisses me off, I have a little...fun before I let them die." His voice was bordering along the lines of demonic by that point and a smile spread across his face before he pulled away from Jackson. "Again, thanks for the compliment."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:56 pm

A large smile crept onto Jack's face as he saw the darkness in Justin, and he couldn't help but laugh.
"You think that scares me? My sister was an incarnation of death, and our ancestor is the daughter of Lucifer himself." Jack looked to Katherine for a second, and smiled at the darkness growing around her eyes. "I see what drew you two to each other... Darkness attracts darkness, I guess." Jack turned to Katherine, and his smile faded. It almost seemed like he felt guilty about everything he had done to her. "Kitten... I've thought about this for a while... I can't continue the line, and you're one of the two people I cared about, the only person that ever loved me... Well, he's yours now, Katherine, look after him." A small black mist slithered along the floor to Katherine, and began to wrap itself around her leg. Whatever it was, it was burning and tearing away at her skin causing Katherine to cry out in pain.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 11:03 am

Justin almost acted, had it not been for one of Kitty's friends holding him back. He snarled, a single fang showing itself in his teeth. He and Zarin both were concerned for Kitty at this point and it showed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:19 pm

Katherine was at one point rolling on the floor in pain, her whole body turning black. After around a minute, Katherine fell quite before bursting out laughing. She forced herself to her feet, and approached Jack.
"I was going to let you go, but what after you just did, well, I can't let you go now..." She turned to the man that had been holding Justin back. "Let him go, hold Jack. Justin, this is going to get messy."
"Kitten, please... You don't need to do this..."
"Sweetie, shes bad enough as it is... If I'm right about what just happened, its going to be much worse than usual..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:32 pm

Justin watched as the man switched from him to Jack. Zarin got happy upon hearing that it'd get messy and he himself couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:59 pm

"Everyone alright with me killing the Clown Prince of Crime, Jackson the Joker Napier Shay?"
Nobody said a word, a few people were smiling, and Anatoli sat in the corner with a bucket of popcorn giving Katherine a thumbs up. Katherine smiled and began landing a few blows.
"Kitten, stop!" Katherine let out a sickening laugh, and tenderly took Jack's hand in hers, even going so far as to shed a few tears before slowly crunching every bone in his hand.
"I already told you, I'm not your girlfriend anymore, Jack. YOU THREW ME OUT" Katherine roared before she landed a few more punches, and kneeing him in the groin.
"Kitty..." Katherine began to slowly rip Jack's fingers off, one by one. She pulled on a glove with steel claws attached, and began dragging it across Jack's back and chest, effortlessly slicing through clothes and skin like it was nothing.
"Now, Jack, you should have known this would happen. I'm a decendent of Edward Thatch, a fact I'm reminded of every time I look in the mirror! Now I find out I'm a descendant of Nour?! We'll, this is perfect."
"Wait... who the Hell is Nour?" Katherine's voice changed drastically, sounding deeper, darker, more sinister than it had earlier.
"She was my wife! The lady of the desert! Sands of my heart! And your ancestors killed her before trapping me in that cursed gem, enslaving me, and forcing me to do your bidding."
"Do what you want with him" Katherine said with a smile. Katherine and Jack were almost immediately surrounded by snakes and scorpions, each of the creatures repeatedly striking Jack as Katherine stood there laughing as she continued slashing at Jack. Even once Jack was dead, she continued with her slashing and beating.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 2:13 am

Justin moved his head away only once Zarin had his fill of bloodlust. He made no move to stop her, as he wasn't looking to get hurt himself.

(I have no better comeback to that lol)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 5:23 am

Katherine eventually calmed down enough to realise that Jack was dead, and backed off.
"Toss him in the incinerator."
"Gladly" Anatoli said with a smile before grabbing what was left of Jack, and dragging him downstairs. Katherine sat down at the bar, running her fingers through her hair as she tried to calm down a bit more.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 11:44 am

Justin sat down next to her at the bar and popped open his bottle of Dr. Pepper, hoping his presence alone would be enough to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:27 pm

"I never knew" Katherine said with a sigh before resting her head on Justin's shoulder. Her skin was still somewhat hot to the touch but not overwhelmingly hot, just warmer than the average human. "I hate to ask you this, but could you and Zarin teach us? You know, how to work together and all that. You're the only other person with pure God blood..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 8:10 pm

Justin looked over at Kitty for a moment and allowed a small smile across his face. "I can try," he said, "Just know it might take a while. I was fortunate enough to have a teacher of my own when Zarin first surfaced, so I'll teach you what I know." Justin gently pushed her upright and studied her for a moment before smiling. "First thing's first: introduce me to your entity. Getting a better understanding of what you're working with is the first step to gaining a better connection with them and, in time, that will lead to you being in control."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 8:38 pm

"You mean what's left of him" Katherine said sadly as she looked at the bit of black sand pooling in her hand, and held it at eye level, studying it closely. "He has many names. To my ancestors, so to me, he is Seti. To you and everyone else, you would know him as Set, or Seth... Thousands of years of neglect, and this is what's left of him." She felt bad for the once proud and powerful being that could now fit in the palm of her hand. Katherine wiped her eyes with her free hand before continuing to stare at the small pile of sand that was shifting around peacefully in her hand.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 8:53 pm

( :O is this the same Seth from the role play with Ember!? Very Happy)

Justin looked down at her palm and placed his over top of it. Closing his eyes, he reached out to Zarin. He didn't need to speak, for the entity was already working his own shadows through to the pile of ash. The shadows between their palms shifted for what seemed like an eternity before Justin spoke, though his voice didn't sound like his at all. Zarin. "Awaken, Seti. You've laid dormant for far too long."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 9:16 pm

(Yes, but with a few differences. Just much weaker so as not to make Katherine too overpowered, and because, well, keep reading :3)

"I cannot, friend. I have no strength left in me. Nobody prays anymore, my temple has turned to dust, as has my body. All I have left is my granddaughter." The voice itself came from the small pile of sand. "She needs more help than me" Seth said quietly. Katherine shook her head at those words. He was right, Katherine needed help, or at the very least, support, but she was too scared to ask for either of those things.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 10:54 pm

Justin and Zarin's eyes raised to look at Katherine. Justin's eyes were still that beautiful amber color and they both offered a smile of warmth. "We will help her, Seti," said Zarin, returning his gaze back to the pile of sand. "Is there any way at all we can be of service?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 4:52 am

"A nice hot box would be wonderful."
"I'll get that for you, Seti" Katherine said with a smile. She had a few plans for Seth's living arrangements, and a plan to give him even just a little bit of power.
"If you would be so kind, perhaps you could track down my staff? It was buried with my wife in Ombos, but it could be anywhere by now."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 5:40 am

Justin sat forward, as though Zarin got a little happy. "Tracking down artifacts is my speciality," he declared, a happy bounce in his voice. "It would be my honor. Though...I would need a description and a power level to go off of before I can begin my tracking."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 am

"It is a long golden staff with black stone. Katherine can show you with the Animus, only if she is comfortable doing that."
"I'm alright with that, Seti" Katherine said with a smile. She looked at Justin with a warm smile before resting her head on his shoulder.
"She likes you a great deal, Justin. If you could hear her thoughts." Katherine turned a bright shade of pink, embarrassed by what Seth had said.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 8:08 am

Justin chuckled his amusement outside of Zarin's control. "And I care a great deal for her as well," he said softly, wrapping an arm around her shoulders."Whenever you're ready to show me the staff, little Kitten, I'm ready to hunt it down."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 8:34 am

"I have an Animus at my house, as well as a vivarium Seti can stay in until we figure something else out" Katherine said happily. She didn't mind going home for a bit as some decent rest and a safe environment would do them a world of good. "It would be nice, actually. A decent base of operations, and it's peaceful."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:59 pm

Justin took a deep breath and breathed a soft sigh. "A safe place would do us a lot of good," he said with a smile. "Lead on."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 7:10 am

"Alright, I'll just grab some stuff and get Eduardo to meet us out back." Katherine gently tipped Seti into a shotglass, and set him on the table before heading off to grab her things.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 10:42 am

Justin couldn't take it seriously when she poured the ancient entity into a shot glass and found it rather hard to contain his amusement. He cleared his throat, hoping to not release a laugh, though a small scoffing laughter did escape his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next