Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:16 pm

"It's alright, you can laugh. I've been tossed in a cigarette box once before" Seth said with a chuckle. Katherine returned a few minutes later with a large backpack. She picked up the backpack full of cash, and turned to Justin with a smile as she picked Seth's glass up.
"It's a fifteen minute walk to my place. You alright with that Justin?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:56 pm

Justin offered a small smile in Kitty's direction. "Yeah," he said with a soft chuckle. "The fresh air will help Zarin to regenerate. It always has. Especially around things like trees and forests. Wolf packs too, I've noticed." He rose from where he sat and stretched his arms above his head before he began to move towards the door. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:14 am

"That's actually perfect. I think I need the fresh air to help me think things through" Katherine said with a sigh before she began leading the way to her place. She walked slowly as she tried to process everything that had happened so far. Her house wasn't too far, and within a few minutes, they were at the front door. Katherine pulled the keys from her pocket, unlocked the door, and switched on the lights.
The living room was cosy looking, with warm yellow walls, wood flooring, and heavy black curtains. There was a large black sleeper couch with a Hufflepuff throw and some pillows against the wall facing the tv, and a large beanbag next to a bookshelf filled with games, figures, comics, and a few books.
"Bathroom is to the right, kitchen to the left, that's my room over there, and the studio is upstairs. So yeah, make yourself at home." Overall, the place had a warm and safe feeling about it
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 7:37 pm

The second he stepped inside, Justin felt safe and relaxed his muscles. Zarin must have felt the safe atmosphere as well, for he peeled himself away from Justin and began to explore like a curious puppy. Justin, however, simply settled himself on the sleeper couch and laid down, kicking off his shoes as he did. His eyes closed for just a second.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 8:40 am

"I'm glad two seem to like it" Katherine said with a smile before taking some frozen pizzas out and setting them in the oven. She lifted the cover off a small vivarium, and switched on the lights and heating. "There you go, Seti. I'll set up the decorations and heating after dinner" Katherine said with a smile as she set the glass in the tank. She watched Zarin for a moment before curling up on a large beanbag with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 10:44 am

Justin yawned and shifted on the couch, settling into a more comfortable position. Within moments, Justin was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 2:02 pm

Katherine decided to let Justin get some sleep, so she left his pizza in the microwave before heading upstairs with her pizza and Seth, and got to work. She started browsing images of ancient Egyptian temples and relics. Once Seth had decided on a design, Katherine began modelling small buildings and objects to decorate Seth's home. She would occasionally glance over at another screen to check the security feed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 2:52 pm

At about 12:02 a.m., Justin woke up. With a stretch, he walked over to the kitchen and checked for food. Finding his pizza in the microwave, he heated it up and poured himself a glass of root beer. Once his pizza had been reheated, Justin took it and the pop over to the sofa, where he settled to eat.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 4:04 pm

"Hey, you're finally up" Katherine said with a smile as she came down the stairs. She set Seth in his newly decorated tank, and poured herself a cup of coffee before taking a seat not too far from Justin. "How'd you sleep? Comfortably?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:05 am

Justin managed a nod, taking a bite out of his pizza. "More comfortably than I have in years," he admitted between bites.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:31 am

"I can set up a decent bed later today if you want. Or you can use my bed while I'm in the Animus" Katherine said before taking a sip of her coffee. She quickly headed into the kitchen, and made a quick cup for Justin too.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 5:18 am

"Five sugars!" Justin called as he finished his food. "And some french vanilla creamer if you have any." He reached for the television remote and turned it on before flipping it to his favorite TV show Arrow.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 8:21 am

Katherine handed Justin his coffee, and curled up next to him with some ancient scrolls, reading and translating them. She would occasionally look at the tv, somewhat interested in the show. Hell, she took on the name of one of the characters.
"Didn't have you figured as a comic guy."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 10:42 am

"You kidding?" Justin said as he took a sip of his coffee. "I love Arrow. Best damn show there is."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 11:10 am

"I love it too, and Gotham" Katherine said with a chuckle. She studied the scrolls a bit more, occasionally rereading a line due to multiple translations. "We'll want to get this before the Templars do. It could separate you and Zarin. I don't think either of us want that."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 5:05 pm

At that, she had his attention. Justin turned his head to watch what Kitty was doing. "What do you mean?" He asked curiously. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 5:29 pm

"Seth's staff. If I'm understanding this right, it has the power to unleash chaos the likes of which the world has never seen before, and the power to banish it. Zarin would be considered a chaotic element, as would I." Katherine had explained all this as she ran her fingers along the glyphs and markings on the scroll, as if Justin could understand it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 1:13 pm

Justin glanced over to the corner where Zarin was resting. Zarin seemed just as concerned as Justin felt. "What's it say?" He asked, curious. "Does it tell us where to find it?" Justin looked down at his wrist as his communicator buzzed. A contract was incoming. "I guess the scroll might have to wait...contract just came in."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 1:36 pm

"Do you want some backup?" Katherine set the scrolls aside, and looked at Justin with a warm smile. "If you don't, it's alright. I've got a few things to look up." Katherine did want to see Justin and Zarin in action without intervention, she knew they were quite a formidable duo.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Justin offered a smile as he stood up and stretched. He reached for the remote and turned the TV off. "If you want to come, you can," he said as Zarin attached himself, lending Justin the Assassin robes of shadow. "We won't stop you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 3:50 pm

"Ok, just give me five minutes" Katherine said excitedly before racing up to her room.
Katherine quickly pulled on a black Assassin robe she had been working on, and pulled on the hidden blades before racing back to Justin.
"Ok, let's go. Thank you for letting me come with you two."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Through Justin, Zarin offered a smile and Justin did as well. Justin reached behind his head and flicked up his hood before he walked out of the house. He took a deep breath once he was outside and began his walk back into the city. "According to my friend," he began, hardly ever looking at Kitty as he walked. "The guy I'm supposed to take out is a doctor of sorts. Makes medicines and poisons as well as the powder we use in our smoke bombs. Apparently the guy's been paid a lot of money by a Templar to swap our medicine for poison and to give the Templars the medicine." Zarin spoke up at this point, adding to the tale.
"And it would seem as though the Templars have bribed the poor fool into creating explosive powder for them. Possibly intend to use in experiments on others like Justin and you."
"So it's best that I find him quickly, get the information I need and dispose of him without the Templars finding out. It'll just be a fuck fest otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 4:19 pm

Katherine listened to Justin and Zarin as she followed them closely, sticking to the shadows. She was putting her Assassin training to use in an effort to impress Justin.
"I agree. You can't leave someone like this doctor running around. It's the kind of thing that can destroy an organization." She flexed her wrists, getting used to the feeling of the hidden blades. It was all rather new to her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 11:23 am

Justin gave a nod and continued his walk in silence. He was almost inside city limits when Zarin took control and threw him behind a sign. One hand stuck out to catch Kitty on the shoulder and brought her around to his side. Zarin's quick movements made it seem like Justin himself was moving as the other hand came up and covered her mouth to silence her. His head twisted around to peer out of their cover just as a car passed by. The look of the car suggested it was an Uber or a Lyft, possibly the first option. In the back seat was a man in a business suit, his hair slicked back. "Follow that car," Zarin said, turning to Kitty. "But stay absolutely quiet and out of sight." With those words, Justin shot up the side of the nearest building and began to tail the car. Most likely the reason for tailing the car was because this was the Templar who had bribed the doctor. Following him should bring them directly to the Doctor Justin needed to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 12:28 pm

Katherine nodded,and followed the car from the shadows.
"This was a horrible idea, I'm not prepared for this" Katherine thought to herself. She slipped into an alleyway, and scaled the side of the building before continuing to follow the car. Katherine watched the car, occasionally looking to Justin to make sure he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next