Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 9:30 am

"Kitty!" Justin shouted, struggling harder against his restraints now. He could feel Zarin break free and felt the demon reattach to him. All at once, he felt Zarin's power surge through his body. He arched up and snapped the restraints off his wrists. He had to get to her. He just had to!
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 10:01 am

Katherine's screams echoed through the building, causing a few subjects to start banging against their doors. One of the subjects had broken broken a small hole through the door, and was trying to claw his way out.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 10:12 am

Justin leapt off the table and out into the hallway. He followed her screams, paying no mind to the patients as they began to bang on their doors, trying to escape. "Hold on, Kitty. Hold on!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 10:56 am

Katherine had been stripped of her clothes, chained up to a wall, and was being whipped mercilessly by Ethan. Blood trickled from her flayed back at a steady pace, barely any skin was actually left. Ethan, on the other hand, was enjoying every second of it, relishing in every scream.
"Now for the fun part, little mouse. Well, fun for me, at least."
"Ты, сукин сын! Не смей прикасаться ко мне! Я убью тебя!" Katherine could barely move, so she didn't stand much of a chance of fighting him off.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:46 am

"Take me over, Zarin! Do it, now!" Justin shouted, springing into the air to leap over one of the doctors running straight for him. He landed on the other side, dressed in their usual Assassin gear except...it looked darker, more demonic. Justin lifted up and opened his eyes, the only thing that these men could see. Justin was gone, replaced by Zarin, his Nalusa Chito. His movements were quicker, more agile as he raced his way through the building, following Kitty's scent trail.

One of the injured doctors in this demon's wake hit the call button, radioing up to Ethan. "Subject 24's on his way." He breathed. "He's out of control!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:05 am

"Take him down. Use the darts for subjects 25 and 26 if you have to" Ethan growled before turning to Katherine, "It seems like your little savage is trying to rescue you, Katherine."
"If you hurt him, I'll kill you. I'll do it anyway" Katherine slurred.

The alarms were blaring, and soldiers entered the hallway, ready to take down Justin. They stopped in their tracks when a large beast of a man burst out of one of the rooms, grabbing a soldier, and tossing him around like a toy.
"Get Kalinka. I will hold them off" the man said in a deep voice before turning his attention to the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:35 am

Justin merely dipped his head and ran past the other soldiers, who now had their attention turned towards the brute who had helped him. I'm coming, Kitty. Justin began to growl as he climbed the building straight to Ethan's room. He opened the door and drew out his weapons. "This is where you die, Ethan." Justin's voice...it wasn't his own, that was for certain. A new ability, perhaps? This was new.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 9:12 am

The parts of Katherine that weren't completely covered in blood were covered in bruises, and since she was completely naked, every part of her, every injury was clearly visible. Ethan looked to Justin with an evil look in his eyes.
"Well, this is a pleasant development, 24. Come to rescue your little Slavic slut as some kind of demon, have you?" Katherine let out a small growl as she glared at Ethan. She turned her head to face Justin, almost completely broken.
"Make it hurt."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 9:59 am

Behind the mask, Zarin grinned. He was in full control of Justin now and he made it obvious by the sudden eye color change. The eyes now sat at a beautiful amber color instead of his normal chocolate eyes.

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 Amber-10

"Oh that's cute." Zarin purred with a dark chuckle behind his voice. Justin's own voice was barely audible behind Zarin's own twisted words. "I'm not who you think, Ethan. I'm more...dangerous. And I will end you right here and now. No longer will you hurt Justin or Katherine. I'll make sure you suffer worse than what you've put them through."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 10:16 am

"Please, I've dealt with your kind before, demon. Do not think that you can save either of them" Ethan said with a laugh. Katherine burst out laughing at what Ethan had said, finding it rather hilarious that he still thought Zarin was a common demon. She only stopped laughing when she started coughing up blood. Ethan looked down at Katherine, and let out a sigh. "It seems I might have gone a bit too hard on your bitch." He whipped out a gun, and aimed it at Katherine causing her to start laughing again. "Make a move, and she dies." Katherine looked to Justin, and smiled.
"Kill him, Zarin, please..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 2:58 pm

A grin soon spread across Zarin's face. Ethan really did have no idea just how powerful he really was. "Make a move towards her," he stated calmly, "And you'll find a dagger through your heart. My aim is to kill and that is what I intend to do." Without warning, the entire room began to get foggy as though someone had let off a smoke machine. The second the fog became so thick it turned black, Zarin seemed to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 pm

"So be it, beast." As soon as the words left Ethan's mouth, he fired at Katherine, leaving a rather large hole in her forehead, causing Katherine's head to roll forward slightly. Blood and grey matter dripped out the hole slowly. "Let's see how well you perform now, demon, now that your host's little bitch is dead." Ethan seemed to take great pride in everything he had done, like a trophy hunter.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Zarin had to fight to keep control of Justin for a moment, his grip tightening around the throwing knife he had in his hand. He quickly put that away and grabbed the bow and arrow strung to his back, the motion being that of Justin, not Zarin. Keep yourself together, Justin!
"Easy for you to say! He just killed Kitty!" Zarin shook his head and put the bow and arrow away before he slid around the room silently. He stopped by Katherine's head, staying within the fog.

The blood dripping from her forehead was driving him mad to the point where his eyes had completely blacked out, their amber depths gone. With one fluid motion, a new weapon materialized within his hand. It was a black sword with demonic Native runes carved into its blade. With one fluid motion, Zarin lunged forward and plunged the sword deep within Ethan's back, twisting the blade to make it hurt worse. He'd struck between the shoulder blades, where the heart rested. Soon, the sword's blade began to split in half inside of the bastard who had caused them so much pain. It was tearing him apart from the inside. Zarin wouldn't release the blade until the man was completely torn in half, entrails on the floor and blood coating the entire floor with a crimson stream.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:41 am

Had Katherine been alive at the time, and able to move, she would have danced around happily in Ethan's entrails.
"They don't know everything..."
Katherine hadn't even told Justin everything about her, of what she was truly capable of. Her abilities had been drastically slowed by the tranquilizers, and the blood loss. All she could do was hope that Justin took her body away from that place.

Downstairs, the subject that had helped Justin was in the process of freeing the rest of the subjects. The majority of the subjects fled the second their door was opened, but a few stayed behind.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 7:55 am

Zarin soon released Justin and retreated back into the shadows of his clothes. Justin turned around to Kitty and, half blinded by tears, took her body into his arms. "I'm going to get you out of here." He whispered to her, carrying her out of that room, away from that man who now lay dead. He walked down to the lower levels where the subjects were and stopped, his head raising to stare at them all.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 8:50 am

Somewhat feeling the warmth that Justin provided, Katherine gently rolled her head to rest against Justin's chest, but this movement could just be seen as a result of Justin's movement.
The subject that had helped Justin earlier looked at Katherine, and smiled.
"Kalinka, you're scaring him. It's time to wake up now" the man said with a chuckle; he seemed to know Katherine personally. One of the subjects, an absolutely enormous man, took his shirt off, and draped it over Katherine. They all bowed towards Katherine before running off, leaving only the man that had helped Justin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 11:53 am

Justin shook his head, holding back a sob. "I don't think she'll wake up again.." He whispered, his voice shaking. "I didn't kill him in time...Had I gotten to him, she'd still be alive!" His voice rose in pitch. He was distraught, that much was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 12:24 pm

"She didn't tell you, did she, comrade? Understandable, she hasn't told anyone actually." The man chuckled a bit, finding the whole situation rather entertaining. "Just give her some time, she'll be back soon. I feel like you should hear it from her." Katherine gently pressed her head against Justin's chest, taking a long deep breath. "Told you" the man said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Justin looked down at her, a tear falling from his eye onto her shoulder. "Kitty?" He called quietly, hopeful. His grip tightened on her just slightly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 12:12 am

Katherine opened her eyes slightly, a small smile on her face.
"Jace..." Katherine had a bit of difficulty talking, but she at least managed to say something. She took another breath, coughing a little bit before resting a hand on Justin's shoulder, and closing her eyes again. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 7:50 am

Justin pulled her head up closer to his neck and gave her what passed for a hug at the present moment. "Oh, Kitty!" He sobbed quietly, his breath warm.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:45 am

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this, Justin. I'm sure you can see why" Katherine said weakly. She looked to the man standing in front of them, and smiled. "Anatoli. It's good to see you again."
"It's good to see you too, Kalinka" Anatoli said with a smile. Anatoli looked at Justin, a small smile on his face. "I suppose I should introduce myself. Anatoli Romanov, Katherine's brother."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 3:32 pm

"Nice to meet you, Anatoli." Justin said with a nod, gently lowering Kitty onto the floor in a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 4:30 pm

"It's good to meet you, Justin." Anatoli looked down at Katherine, studying her for a moment. Katherine had wrapped the extremely large shirt around herself, the shirt immediately sticking to her skin as she curled up in a small ball. "We need to get you two to Strange. He can fix Katherine, and he can help you. He's a doctor, and a well respected member of Katherine's old gang, so please don't kill him."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 11:07 am

Justin gave him a skeptical look. "Help me?" He asked, disbelief in his voice. "How can he help a stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next