Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 10:04 am

Within fifteen minutes of Seth's call, a bald Asian man with rose tinted glasses bust into the house. After examining Katherine for a while, Strange set about trying to stabilise her, and tended to the wounds. He made an incision along her side, examining something internally before letting out a sigh of relief.
"Miss Wuulf should be just fine, Mister Collins. I've given her some medications to fight off the poison as well as bringing down the fever and helping with the pain. Her cybernetics entered lockdown as a safety precaution to protect a foetus even if there isn't one. Make sure she gets plenty of rest, and I'll be back to check on her in a week."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Justin nodded in thanks, breathing out a sigh of relief. "Thank you," he said, carefully picking her up and laying her in her bed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:57 pm

Katherine was completely out of it for the better part of the night, only coming too when the painkillers started to wear off. She tossed about, almost ripping open her stitches. Seth seemed to sense her pain, and brought up some medication that Strange had left on the counter, as well as a special tea. He gently cradled her in his arms, carefully slipping the medication down her throat, following it with some tea. The room was kept at a cool 60 degrees just to keep Katherine's temperature down, as well as to keep her comfortable since she despised the heat.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 9:20 am

Justin barely slept during the night. When he finally fell asleep, it was while he was watching his show there on the couch. He had heard Seth go upstairs to Kat but hardly paid the god any mind. He himself was too exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 9:43 am

Seth stayed up, watching over Katherine the entire night. It was clear that he really cared for her like she were his own daughter, even though she was a descendent of his. He was tired though, and couldn't help but fall asleep at her side. Katherine slept soundly, but she found it difficult to breath properly. Whatever had happened to her was clearly bad.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:12 am

Justin kept twitching during the night, like something was stirring inside of his mind, though he wasn't sure what. All he knew was that he was sleeping peacefully, despite what had happened to Kat. He wanted her to heal quickly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 11:30 am

Seth had made breakfast for everyone, and carried Katherine's bowl up to her room where she was sleeping soundly. He then watched over Justin for a moment, thinking of him and Katherine. Seth set a cup of hot coffee on the closest flat surface to Justin, not wanting to wake him just yet.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 2:10 pm

Justin seemed to stir for just a second before his eyes began to move, showing the signs of dreaming. Though, what he was dreaming about...no one except Zarin knew. And at the moment, Zarin was having the same dream...
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 5:38 pm

Katherine rolled out of bed, landing with a thud on her would which caused her to let out a small yelp followed by some swearing. Seth let out a sigh, and slowly making his way upstairs, just barely opening the door before racing downstairs again.
"Justin, wake up. Katherine fell, she's naked, and it's bit awkward for me since she's essentially my granddaughter."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 6:48 am

Justin woke with a start, a single bead of sweat rolling off his bangs. He drew his hands across his face before he got up and headed upstairs into Kat's bedroom. There, he knelt down and gently laid his hands on her shoulders. "Come on," he breathed with a yawn following after as he helped her up.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 7:31 am

"Justin, thank God you're alright. I thought they had gotten to you..." She was either delirious as a result of all the medication, or speaking the truth. Judging by her injuries, she had been involved in some kind of attack so it wasn't a long stretch to assume that there likely would have been an attempt on Justin too.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 10:39 am

"I'm alright," Justin said, confusion edging his voice. What did she mean? "Seth made you breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 2:04 pm

"Thank you for letting me know, Jace." Katherine pulled the sheets up, and wrapped them around herself before looking to Justin with a warm smile. He was so sweet, and she thought he was adorable when he was worried. "What's on your mind" Katherine asked curiously before grabbing her bowl of food, and taking a few bites.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Justin shook his head for a moment before he sat down. "Nothing," he said, licking his lips. They were dry. They were never dry.. He decided to confide in her. "While you were out cold, I had a dream. Well, more like a nightmare. I know Zarin had it too. We're connected that strongly, him and I." He licked his lips, his hands shaking. He couldn't bring himself to speak of it. "I'll tell you about it once you're better."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 3:48 pm

Katherine placed a gentle hand on Justin's shoulder, trying to comfort him. She wanted to know what had him so shaken,what had him scared, but she didn't want to push him.
"That might take a while though. Whatever they pegged me with dulled my abilities, so I'm stuck like this for God alone knows how long" Katherine said sadly. It was almost as if she was terrified of being normal again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:53 am

"You'll be okay," Justin insisted, smiling at her. "I'll take care of you until everything comes back. If...you know, you want me to..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 6:08 am

"Thank you, Justin. You really don't have to, but tit would be nice" Katherine said softly before she wrapped her arms around Justin, giving him a warm hug. It was nice to know that he cared for her so much.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 8:28 am

Justin hugged her back and took a deep breath of the scent of her hair before closing his eyes. He loved her enough to not care what happened to himself. So long as she was safe and she was, thanks to Seth.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 9:57 am

"You are alright though, Jace? Nobody came around while I was out?" Katherine seemed concerned about Justin after her attack, perhaps moreso than she usually was. Who the hell had attacked her to leave her in a state like this? Katherine snuggled up against Justin, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 11:54 am

"It was just Seth and Zarin," Justin said to try and relax her, moving his hands on her back to soothe her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 1:56 pm

"Thank God. I thought that they would have gone after you three, and I don't know what they would have done to you." Katherine slowly began to relax against Justin's chest. She felt safe again at his side, happy that he was safe too.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 2:04 pm

Justin could only smile and held her close. His mind went back to his nightmare that he'd had earlier, but it had felt too real...He shook himself off of it and gave Kat a kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 pm

"I can feel something's bugging you, love. What is it" Katherine asked curiously as she looked up at Justin, now really intrigued by his dream. What had him so spooked? She reach up, gently cupping his cheek with a soft hand. "Please, Justin..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 2:26 pm

Justin took his hand and placed it against hers, his eyes closed. He took a deep breath and began to speak, though not wanting to spook her. "I had a dream," he said, his mouth suddenly going dry. He licked his lips and swallowed before he continued. "I don't know how to describe it but...I was in the middle of this field. It felt familiar, like Native American territory. I don't know. It was fine for a while until...until I couldn't feel Zarin anymore. It was like he was stripped away from me. Then...then I felt them. Others more powerful than Zarin. They wanted me for something...I can't remember what but...they whispered vessel several times." By vessel, he was probably referring to what demons and angels needed to move around humans.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:36 pm

"Woah, hey, it's alright, Justin. Nothing's going to happen to you or Zarin. Seth and I won't allow it." Katherine was definitely a bit concerned with what Justin had just told her, but she meant what she said. Even in her weakened state, she would still fight with tooth and nail for him. "I promise, Justin" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next