Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 12:04 pm

Michael nodded. "I was twenty...
Six? I dunno. Lower intake for liquor and shit back then. If I drank what I drink now back then I probably would be out a quarter of the way in."
. Michael relaxed a bit, eyes closing. "Lotta guys do go to strip clubs.
Those kinda guys are the ones that don't have a lick of pride in 'em. The kinds with their lifes in shambles. As I said, only reason I was there was I was piss drunk."
. He opened his eyes, looking over to Katherine with a smirk. "One of the only reasons why I would go there, being that drunk."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:16 pm

"I guess you're right about that. Most of those guys were disgusting. But you? You're a really good guy." Katherine smiled at Michael for a moment, thankful that he was a nice guy, and not an asshole. She thought back to her time at the strip club, and smiled. "I actually thought about buying the club I used to work at. Make it look good, and get the girls some security." Meekara returned carrying three beers, navigating the bus carefully.
"Beers for three" Meekara said happily before taking a seat and handing a beer each to Katherine and Michael.
"Thanks, Meeks."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:34 pm

"Cheers, Meeks.". He took a gulp, looking back towards Katherine. "Thank ya, Kat. 'ppreciate the compliment. If ya do buy the place and re-open it,
count me in as security. Need somethin' to do,
and making sure no one gets too handsy."
. He laughed a bit, drinking a bit more of his beer. "Imma prolly stop it there. I'm gonna plan to take as much as possible tonight."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:55 pm

"Well, I'll let you know how all of that goes, buying the place I mean." Katherine took a small sip of her beer, and set it aside. "Yeah, I think I want to remember at least half of my birthday" she said with a chuckle. Katherine smiled when she saw the Abbot and Costello come into view, the first stop, and where Julian was supposed to be waiting. It occurred to Katherine that they had spent quite a bit of time at the Abbott and Costello.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Julian had been waiting, looking around the place. He smirked a bit, seeing the area obviously set up for karaoke. Wearing a white button-up under a black vest - pulling off the Dealer's look better than the Dealer - he set up the microphone, preparing to sing as soon as they got in, a devilish smirk on his face the whole time.

Michael looked out the window, smiling. The place had a certain charm to it, and he certaintly enjoyed being there as well.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 3:27 pm

Selena grabbed a crate from behind the curtain, and raced into the pub, barely noticing Julian as she was too busy trying to hide the crate. Once the crate was hidden, Selena took a second to catch her breath, and smiled when she saw Julian.
"You're looking smart, sugar" Selena said with a chuckle.

Katherine climbed out of the bus, making her way to the pub with the others. Meekara had taken off her shoes so she could navigate better, and the girls all led Katherine inside. Katherine took one look at the karaoke setup... "Oh no......"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 3:59 pm

Julian waved lightly at Selena, smiling. He turned to Katherine as Michael and Ryan walked in, both a bit intrigued at Julian's set-up. "Evenin',
Kat! Something ya may not know about me is I absoloutely love lounge music, but I also love a bit of comedy style music. This is more lounge than comedy, but hey - to some like me, this could be considered comedic."
. At that, he started up the music and sang along - Richard Cheese's cover of Down With The Sickness.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 4:29 pm

Katherine was relieved that Julian didn't sing happy birthday as she never really knew what to do when people sang it. Everyone got themselves a drink, while some decided to find a seat. Katherine got herself a beer, as she listened to Julian, try her best not to laugh. Unfortunately, she couldn't help but giggle a bit. It was just so weird to hear the song sung so differently.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Ryan head out to mingle with the group, formally introducing himself to some. Michael was beside Katherine, laughing a bit. "Didn't know Jules there could sing like that. Great voice, the lad has.". He got a beer himself, sipping at it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 4:53 pm

"He does have a great voice, a really great voice" Katherine said with a smile. She sipped at her beer happily while watching Julian perform, and she realised he was actually quite the showman.
Meekara approached Ryan with a small smile, she didn't expect Ryan to know her name.
"Hey, Ryan."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 5:03 pm

Michael nodded, as Julian finished up the lounge version of the song. He smirked when he put on the next song, glancing over to Selina before singing along to 'Orange Colored Sky' by Nat King Cole - he didn't have the same voice, but he still sang well. Ryan turned to Meekara, and smiled a bit. "Oh, heyo, uh... Man, just realising I don't know your name. But hello anyway."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 5:46 pm

"Meekara, Mentor Hanzo's girl" Meekara said with a smile before heading off to enjoy the music. The girls all had sly look on their faces, and as soon as Julian was done, they stormed the stage and began singing Pistol Packin Mama by the Andrews sisters. They were having a good time up there, just singing together.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Julian joined with a smile, filling in any parts he could fill in. Ryan chuckled lightly at the spectacle, taking a drink of some beer he had gotten himself. Michael, however, was setting up for himself - three shots of whatever he could find, and one of the strongest thing there.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 6:50 pm

Katherine had been enjoying her beer quietly, watching her friends having fun on stage.
As soon as the song was finished, the girls left the stage, Jinx pulling Julian along with her, leaving Selena on the stage. Selena stepped up to the microphone with a huge smile on her face as she looked at Katherine.
"I remember a little story Katherine told me a while ago about something that happened while she was growing up in South Africa. Now, there was a reptile farm a few blocks down from her parents house, and Katherine went there one day. She saw all the scales they kept inside, ok cool, then the went outside, and there's this chicken. Turns out, this place kept live chickens for the resident crocodile, and this chicken decided he wasn't going to get eaten." Jinx pulled the crate from its hiding spot, and set it on the floor next to the stage. Katherine shook her head, laughed, and downed a shot knowing where this was all going. "So Katherine decides she was gonna catch this chicken, and she did. The black guy that was running the place that day couldn't believe his eyes, this skinny-ass white girl from the suburbs had caught a chicken. Now, I need everyone to move against the walls, and clear some space."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 9:58 pm

Ryan, Michael, and Julian did as they were told to. Julian and Ryan smirked, and Michael had just finished downing his three initial shots, his last one in his hand as he waited for the crate to be opened.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 1:47 am

Selena looked over to Huntress and the crate, smiling.
[b]"RELEASE THE CHICKEN!"[/i]
Huntress opened the crate, and a chicken raced out as some comedic music started playing. Katherine bolted off of her chair, and chased after the chicken which was running for its life. Katherine moved about nimbly, occasionally cutting the chicken off only for it to run off in a different direction. After a good minute, Katherine finally caught the chicken. She flipped the bird on its back, and stroked it's chest a few times before the chicken finally calmed down. "And she also used to catch pigeons. Ten minutes, and then we're on the bus again."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 8:03 am

Michael was laughing the whole time she was chasing the chicken, and after she had actually caught it, he took the shot of whatever was strongest. He shook his head, remembering the taste of it. He took a bit of a deep breath, eventually walking over to Katherine with a smile. "Splendid show, lass. Guess I know who to call if I need someone tah catch a loose chicken."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 9:43 am

"I suppose so. I've always wanted to set a few chickens loose in a mall, and just watch the chaos unfold." Katherine put the chicken back in its crate before Bane carried it back to the bus. Katherine made her way over to the counter to grab her beer before finding Julian, and giving him a huge hug. "I've missed you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 10:16 am

Julian returned the hug, a large and happy smile on his face. "Missed you too, Kat.
I got messages explaining the whole situation that's going on - even from Cal, which sounded a lot more like a rant - but enough of that. Happy birthday - ya know I just had to sing that cover. One of my favorites. Just be glad I didn't sing the 'My Neck, My Back' cover by the same guy." 
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 10:33 am

"What situation with Calum exactly?" Katherine took a few more sips of her beer as she looked at her friend curiously. "And thank you for coming, Julian, I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 10:43 am

Julian shrugged, letting out a sigh. "A lot more... Uncontrolled. I'm no psychologist, but something's up in that dome of his. He actually came to my place drunk in the middle of the night - practically had to shove him out before I got a noise complaint." . He shook his head, a bit disappointed. "Said somethimg about how he hasn't 'seen Ryan in a while'. I give it two days tops."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 10:50 am

"So he hasn't even noticed his girlfriend's gone missing?" Katherine downed her beer, and let out a sigh before putting on a smile. "Lets get to the bus. We've still got twenty-three pubs to hit" Katherine said with a chuckle before making her way back to the bus, and headed for the roof.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 11:14 am

Julian shrugged, following Katherine along with Michael and Ryan. "Pretty sure he said something about you while he was drunk
I dunno - hard to tell what he was saying, honestly.
Enough about him, though - wheres the next stop?" 
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 11:22 am

"I don't know, Selena planned everything. I actually forgot it's my birthday" Katherine said with a laugh. She found a seat, and sat down, looking around for Michael and Ryan. Selena did a head count to be sure that nobody would be left behind. "It's sure to be fun though, and we're all gonna enjoy ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 11:48 am

Julian laughed a bit as he sat, Michael and Ryan walking up out of the crowd of people and sat besides them. Ryan offered a hand to Julian, Julian shaking it in return. "Name's Ryan Redfield. Nice to meet ya.". Julian smiled.
"Julian Fierro, at your-"
"-service, ex-con-man extrordanaire.". Ryan spoke over Julian as he said that exact thing, earning Julian a laugh.
"Oh, you're good. Something about my walk and talk give it away?". Ryan put a finger up to his own lips, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next