Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:49 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "...time?
Whenever you can do it. I don't expect you to kill a gang leader in a dead line. I'm not the Dealer... Insufferable ass..."
. He spat to the side, looking back to her. "...whatever you do, make sure my Grandfather suffers. He'll play the old man card on you, making you feel guilty that you're attacking a seventy year old man. Don't fall for it - he'd be stalling for back up. He himself isn't strong - it's the resources he has. Used them against his own daughter..." he clenched his fists, angry.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 5:02 pm

"Oh thank God. I couldn't even get an extension on a contract even though I clearly said it was a medical emergency. Total ass if ever I've met one." She thought for a moment, a bit of a sly smile on her face, even though the mask hid it a bit. "Your grandfather, hey? I understand. Now, one thing I have to know, does he own any horses?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 5:43 pm

He unclenched his fist, confused. "...own any horses? Not that I would know of... That some sort of joke?!". He got a bit angry, but caught his breath, calming himself down.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 5:55 pm

"Alright alright... I was gonna do a sorta Godfather reference except with like horse shit instead of a horse head, but eh. I'll come back when it's done." Katherine left rather quickly, heading straight to Michael, watching whatever fight was going on at the time. She didn't want to piss off her contact before she'd even done the job, so she decided to leave him be.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 6:08 pm

Ryan nudged Michael, pointing out that Katherine got back. "Oh, heyo. How'd it go?". The current fight was not quite violent as Michael's or Katherine's had been - it was more of a boxing match than anything. Regardless, the same announcer was still excited for it, with a respectable amount of people in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 6:18 pm

"It went alright, the guy isn't a complete tool like the Dealer, and he doesn't set time limits, so that's cool." Katherine turned to Ryan, smiling slightly. "So, have you signed up for a fight yet? I'm quite keen to see what you can do. Killing is allowed, and the crowd goes nuts for it." She thought back to her fight, and laughed a bit. "When I fought here, it got nasty, but I'm sure you saw the footage. Thinking back now, I should have shouted 'Kali Ma'! You know, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom style."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 9:57 pm

Michael smiled. "That's good. Kinda didn't like the guy. At least this Charles guy has more of a spine.". Ryan laughed at Katherine's hindsight, finding it quite hilarious.
"Yeah, I'm set up to fight soon. After couple of fights, I'm going up against another guy - he's also using brass knuckles too."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 5:59 am

"That sounds really cool, actually. Try not to get hit too much, alright" Katherine said with a sigh. She didn't actually want to help heal anybody after Jack, and she knew it would be expected. "I'm gonna go place a bet, and sign up for a fight." Katherine headed off, and quickly signed up for a fight, and placed a bet on Ryan for two thousand dollars. She made her way back to the guys, and focused on the fight.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 8:14 am

The current fight played out without as much killing. The winner, this time, got decided by the guy left standing. Once that was over and both fighters either left or were removed from the ring, the announcer rang out, "Alright, next fight is going to be dirty and with brass knuckles! One corner,
Ryan R, as he told us, and in the other, Joseph Starr! Lets see how this goes once they're in the ring!"

Ryan quickly handed Buddy to Michael, slipping on his own pair of brass knuckles. Once in the ring, he saw his opponent, a man roughly his age with a cocky grin and messy brown hair. They smiled at each other before both entering a defensive stance, getting ready for the other's first move.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 8:29 am

"Woo, go Ryan!" Katherine turned to Michael for a moment. "My money is on Ryan." She turned back again to watch the fight, eager to see how Ryan would perform. She hadn't seen him fight before, but considering that Ryan was an Assassin, she figured he would be really good. Katherine was slightly hoping that Ryan wouldn't get too badly injured in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 9:18 am

Joseph ended up being the first one to move in, getting ready to launch a punch straight to Ryan's gut. Ryan dodged it, smiling and slightly dancing around, light on his feet. Joseph got angrier, launching another punch that was far easier to dodge due to the lack of calmness behind it. Ryan laughed a bit, saying, "I've seen guys like you before. Cocky and full of yerself because nobody has been able to challenge you. Well, that's cause I wasn't here.". Joseph seemed a bit shocked, and was about to say something before Ryan rushed forward, about to launch a slow punch at the man's face with his bare hand. Joseph smirked, sure that Ryan had underestimated him. Joseph launched a punch, hitting Ryan in the side before he realised the freehand he used was his bare one - the one Ryan grabbed had his brass knuckles. Ryan smirked upon seeing Joseph's shock, quickly hitting Joseph a couple times in the gut with his brass-knucklee fist, sending Joseph to the floor, unmoving and on his face. Ryan smiled, arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 9:27 am

"Alright, he's actually good. I mean, he obviously would be, but still, impressive." Katherine headed over to the counter, and collected her cash before heading back to Michael. "I wonder who I'll be fighting this time? Hopefully it'll be another crazy like that wolverine guy. My fight shouldn't be much longer now."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:13 am

Michael smiled. "Got away so much for a reason. Whenever we thought we finally had him, it was just another trick or trap. Always the fly,
never the spider."
. Ryan returned, Michael handing him Buddy. Ryan was widely smiling.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 11:01 am

"Now that, that was cool" Katherine said with a chuckle, giving Ryan a hug. She watched as a rather huge shirtless man entered the ring, waiting for his opponent. Katherine handed Ryan her backpack, and hopped into the ring excitedly.
"Next up, we have Goliath, a veritable titan, going up against the killer queen, Lady Deadpool!" As soon as Goliath made a move, Katherine darted between his legs, and got in a few blows before the man turned around and started beating her. Katherine seemed to be taking the hits on purpose. The man eventually had Katherine by the leg, and was swining her around, hitting her on the floor like a toddler would with a toy. "That's right, big guy, toss me around, hit me harder!" The man looked a bit confused for a moment, giving Katherine the perfect chance to attack. She hit him square on the nose, and as soon as she was on her feet again, she elbowed him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him before beating him to death. Katherine stood up proudly, her left arm broken in at least three different places, and her right leg was almost completely twisted. Katherine hopped out of the ring on her good leg, and approached Michael and Ryan, smiling beneath her mask as she took her backpack back from Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 4:44 pm

Michael smiled along with Ryan, clapping, only stopping when he realised as to how messed up her arm and leg was. "Sheesh... You okay there, lass? That doesn't look all to pleasent, now.". Before Ryan could say anything, Joseph - the man he had fought earlier - walked up to him, accompanied by Charles.                                        "He tells me you're the one that beat 'im?"                                                                                                                                                      "Y-Yeah... What about it?". Joseph couldn't help but laugh, speaking with a slight Italian accent. "You're fine, Ryan. Just wanted to congratulate ya! Not many really beat me, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 5:09 pm

"It's alright, I wanted it to happen" Katherine said with a sigh before trying to twist her leg back to the way it should be. "MOTHER FUCKER!" Katherine stood there for a moment before finally looking to Charles and Joseph. "Sorry about that. It was an impressive fight, I'll admit, bloody excellent if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Everybody winced, except for Michael, upon Katherine twisting her leg. It took Joseph a little bit, but he eventually smirked, saying with a shint of a Italian accent, "Grazie, signora. I don't get many actual compliments other than how handsome I am, spare from Caes- ah, scusa, Charles here. Most are used to me, in these parts.". Charles slightly glared at Joseph, tensing up but not saying anything to him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 5:29 am

"Well, you are handsome" Katherine said with a chuckle. "But none the less, you are a good fighter." Katherine looked at Charles, smiling beneath her mask. "I'm assuming your name is actually Caeser? If it is, you should own it, it's a strong name." Katherine looked down at her arm, and sighed before shifting everything back into place, it hurt like hell, but she didn't really make much noise, aside from a few pained grunts.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 7:53 am

Charles shook his head at Katherine's suggestion."No can do. That's the name my Grandfather told my mom to name me. For reference, she was born in London, my father is from New York, as well as me. I ain't letting that bastard choose my identity like that. Changed it legally years ago."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 10:25 am

"Ah, ok."
"No movie references. No movie references!"
"I suppose it doesn't help that there was that angry chimpanzee called Caesar."
"GODDAMNIT!"
Katherine stood there waiting to be reprimanded, for her little joke to go right over Charles's head like the Godfather one had earlier.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 10:41 am

Charles clenched his fists, catching the reference this time. Joseph put his hand on Charles shoulder, whispering something into his ear. Whatever it was, it made Charles laugh, him responding, "Ah, I told ya to never mention that again, Jo.". Following that, they both broke into laughter, much to Michael's and Ryan's confusion.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:10 pm

Katherine let out a sigh of relief, thankful that Charles didn't snap.
"Thank God, I was worried you were gonna freak out a bit." Katherine lifted her mask a bit so she could have a cigarette. She was also wondering what the two found so funny, but decided it would be better to not ask.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:11 pm

Joseph waved her off a bit. "He woulda. Man can't take a joke, can't ya, Caeserino?". Charles sighed, chuckling a bit. Joseph smirked, shrugging. Joseph turned to Katherine."Old childhood nickname I had for him. He loves and hates it."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 2:34 pm

"That's kinda cute, really" Katherine said with a chuckle, smiling a bit as she took a pull from her cigarette. She looked around, eyeing a few people, almost as if she were checking out her options. "Ryan, did you ever get my paperwork from Calum?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 1:12 am

Ryan smirked a bit devilishly. "Oh,
all that paperwork? That was my last act there. I took all of the paper he worked on, and shredded it. One by one, down the drain, went all those hours I know he spent time on."
. He laughed a bit, imagining the slight anger when everybody found out the parting gift he left them all. Joseph and Charles were chatting off to the side at this point, remembering old things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 29 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next