Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:58 pm

Michael nodded, understanding. "If there's nobody that tickles yer fancy, we can resort tah them.". He ate a bit more of his pancakes, enjoying them thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 6:08 pm

"I'll look around. The dealer was certainly a weired one." Katherine finished her mountain of pancakes, and set about washing the dishes. She hadn't actually looked around just yet to see if there was a dishwasher anywhere in the kitchen. "I'm pretty confident though."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 6:50 pm

Michael nodded, agreeing. It took the two of them and Buddy a bit to finish their pancakes, but they sat their plates near the sink themselves. "Sounds good. When do ya plan to do all tha'?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 11:59 pm

"As soon as I can, maybe tomorrow even." Katherine set about washing the plates before drying them and putting them back in the cupboard where she found them. "But like I said, I want to explore this place a bit, and just relax a bit. I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 12:16 am

Michael smiled a bit. "Sounds good.
Want a tour around, then? Honestly couldn't find my bedroom first day 'ere, but then again, I've always been tol' ah'd manage tah get lost in a corn maze with three feet tall walls..."
. He chuckled a bit, fully remembering the context. Buddy had positioned himself back onto Ryan's right shoulder, and Ryan went into his natural smile.
"If she goes on a tour, count me in then. If not, eh. I'll probably read up a bit with Buddy 'ere."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 4:02 am

"I think a tour would actually be nice" Katherine said with a smile. She picked Draco up, and cradled him in her arm, gently stroking his belly. Katherine didn't really know what a corn made was, since she didn't grow up in America. She assumed it was just a maze made in a cornfield.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Michael began to walk out of the kitchen, followed by Ryan, as he said, "Never liked 'em anyway. Ya can just walk through the corn - why even make a damn maze out of that stuff? Guess ya gotta make do if that's all there is for acres...". They finally got out of the kitchen, and Michael turned to face Katherine. "Anythin' specific ya wanna see firs'?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 2:41 pm

"The most important room, of course: the rec room" Katherine said with a chuckle before putting Draco on her shoulder. "Really though, just show whatever you want. Hell, you don't even have to show us around."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 3:57 am

Michael chuckled a bit, heading up the stairs. "Had a feeling that you'd wanna check that.room out first. But yea - I guess ah'll jus' show ya 'round the rec room. It's no' too much now
A bit of a Mini-golf cours as ah said. Any kinda game system rangin' from NES all tha way tah... Tha PlayStation One if ah 'member wha' I got installed 'ere."
. He opened the door to it, showing them semi-tidily arranged with a good deal of games for each next to the respective systems, with some over-stuffed leather couches facing the TVs the systems were near. "Ah'm a sucker for older stuff. Grew up wif some of it anyway."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:24 am

"This is amazing" Katherine said excitedly before checking out all the consoles and their games. She seemed to be particularly interested in the N64, smiling happily as she checked out the games. "I've only ever played remakes, so it'll be cool to see how it was meant to be played." Katherine checked out the old PlayStation one, and smiled when she saw one game in particular. "I used to spend hours playing Spyro as a kid. That little purple dragon is what got me into animation."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 11:19 pm

Michael followed her in, taking a seat on one of the couches. Ryan followed suit, smiling. "I see what ya mean about getting into somethin' based off what kinda childhood life you had. My Uncle Chris - a man I looked up to -
was a damn good mechanic, best in ol' RC. Got into it as a hobby myself. He disappeared one day, though... Never knew what became of him. Though I didn't become a mechanic that worked on cars,
it played a role in my life. I was actually a street-fighter before I was an assassin."
. Michael raised an eyebrow, intrigued.
"Were ya any good at it?"
"Ya know it. Due to my skill - and brass knuckles - I actually helped my then soon to be mentors. Got where I am... Was. Where I was."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 3:41 am

"I always wanted to be I fighter. Maybe that's because my dad thought it was a good idea to give a six-year old a copy of Tekken" Katherine said with a chuckle. She started up the PlayStation one, and immediately began playing Spyro as she sat on the floor. She was so happy to relive one of the few good parts of her childhood. She was definitely quite good at the game, and remembered a fair amount of it.
"If you became a Master Assassin, I think you were goddamned good at it." She checked her phone for any messages, and let out a sigh when she saw nothing before gently tossing her phone aside. The morning sun was bouncing off to the screen a bit, so Katherine stood up and closed the curtains before returning to her spot on the floor and continuing the game. "So how long do you think it'll take before anyone figures out we're gone? Hours? Days?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 7:58 am

Ryan shrugged. "People'll jus' assume you an' Mikey left to do somethin'. So it's prolly about what happens while I'm gone. Lets see,
I haven't done repairs and fixer-ups in two days, so..."
he counted on his fingers as he thought to himself, "I'll give it three untill they catch on that I left, four until they message one of you guys and me about doing repairs, and five until they actually look for us.". Michael shook his head, slightly taken aback. "They really just assume everyone does what they want them to do?"
"Yeah... Also, thanks for the compliment, Kat. Never woulda been one, though.
Over heard one of 'em talking with another, saying the furthest I'll ever get is an honorary seat at the table... Which is where I was before I left with you guys."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 8:48 am

"Wow, they really don't treat you right, do they?" Katherine turned to face Ryan, a sort of sadness in her eyes. She stood up, and gave him a warm hug before taking a seat on the couch. "Jack may have been an asshole, but at least he realised when his girl was gone. Mind you, he probably actually cared. It feels more like a one-sided one night stand sorta thing." Katherine pulled her hood up, and leaned back, just resting for a bit. "So yeah, I guess we're gonna be left alone for a bit. It'll give me time to get started on my work anyway."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 11:11 am

Ryan shrugged. "Not really they can bug us though, right? Easy sailing from here on out.". He smirked, reaching into his pocket
"And hey..." he retrieved a pair of brass knuckles, roughly worn and studded at the knuckles lightly. He smirked, "...I reckon this gives me a chance to get back into my old hobby."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 11:25 am

Katherine sent a message to Selena, asking her to let her know of any jobs. She also sent a message through to Julian.
"Hey, Julian
Things didn't work out with the Assassins, so I'm back to merc work.
Since I royally fucked up with the Dealer, I'm looking for a new way to get contracts.
Can you help?
- Katherine."

Katherine put her phone away, and looked back to the others, specifically Ryan. "There's a fighting ring back at the market, pretty good one too. I think there's one going at the old warehouse."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Julian's phone buzzed as he was just idly watched TV, so he annoyingly paused the current show. He turned his phone on, but got excited when he saw the message's sender. He smiled, reading it and responding.
"That didn't take long, did it?
Anyway, I don't have a current job for ya right now.
There is a guy at the same place Dealer is - Charles Ferd.
He's okay.
Best of luck, Jul.

Ryan smiled in excitement. "Really?
Sign me up, then. As long as I don't have to fight ya."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:57 pm

Katherine felt her phone buzz, and smiled when she read the message, replying quickly.

"Thank you, Julian. I owe you one. (^_^)"

Katherine smiled as she looked up from her phone, happy that she had a chance.
"Yeah, don't worry, I doubt we'll have to fight. I've still got a decent amount of cash from my last trip there, so I won't be fighting. I actually have to meet a contact there, so yeah. We can head there later if you want?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Julian smiled as he saw her response, deciding not carry the conversation on. He tossed it to the side, hitting play but quickly turning it back down, as it was louder than he remembered.

Ryan got a devilish grin. "Good,
then. Sound alright, then. I kinda wanna check this place out - bit interested in checkin' this place out,
ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 1:20 pm

Katherine stood up and switched everything off before turning around, a beaming smile on her face.
"Cool then. I'm just gonna go change quickly, then we can head out. Mikey, you coming with or no? To the market I mean..." Katherine was quite excited to head back to the market, and to get a new contract.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 2:29 pm

Michael coughed a bit, caught off guard by the question before she explained it. "Christ, lass. Work on yer phrasin',
will ye? But yea. Count me in."
. He turned to Ryan. "Dunnae really got anyfin that'll fit ya. Do y-"
"Oh, I'll be fine. I can get some stuff later on. I'll ask one of the recruits that don't know yet to drop my bike off somewhere near the place we're heading to, and go buy some clothes after we do our buisness."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 2:50 pm

"I know, but it makes things funny and interesting" Katherine said with a sly smile before heading off to her room to change.

Katherine couldn't help but squeal in excitement when she saw the suit Selena had got for her.
"THIS IS AMAZING!" Katherine wrestled her way into her suit, making sure everything was perfect before putting her weapons in their holsters. She started playing some music from her phone as she danced out of her room.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 3:17 pm

Michael shook his head as she left, chuckling a bit before heading off to his room to change. Ryan stayed behind, appreciating the seat he was in

Michael stepped out f his room to see Katherine dancing, and he laughed a bit. He was sharply dressed himself - crisp, freshly ironed dress pants and an equally fresh white button-up. He had some white gloves on, completely hiding his cybernetics. The only non-formal thing about him was the boots he wore. "Snazzy suit. I like it."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 3:29 pm

"It's amazing, right" Katherine said with a chuckle, doing a little spin. "Kinda fitting now that I don't run with the Arkham family anymore." Katherine looked Michael up and down, looking at his clothes. "Uh, ok, question. Why are you always dressed so formally? I mean, there's nothing wrong, but I was just wondering."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Michael smirked, crossing his arms. "I love the way It looks. Gives a great impression, when you're six foot eight of such formality.". He looked down at her, a smile flickering onto his face. "Plus, I'm not always dressed like this. Sometimes ah just wear my cargo pants, like ah did for a bit at the cabin. Or jus' some pajamas. All the ones ah got are guaranteed comfy, since they're so damn large."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next