Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 11:31 am

"Is it worth it to go after him? I mean, this is the Bratva we're talking about. There's gonna be a lot of death." Katherine dried her hands before turning to face Calum. "I should have let Anatoli kill him..." She stood there in thought for a moment, thinking. All of this for a man that dropped her like dirty underwear. "Thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 11:42 am

Calum thought for a while, long enough for Michael to interject. "This man's still a terrible person. We can do it in the name of good and up the scum of the earth.". Calum nodded, his mind now set.
"We don't have to do this for Jack. We do it for ourselves and our own motivations - he's still a terrible brother, 'scum of the earth' as Mikey put it. We likely should still go after him. Besides - that's what convinced Evan and Kyle to come. They wanted to stop the Bratva, not avenging Jack.". He scratched at his chin, considering how to even go after Anatoli. "How long till we go after hin, If we decide to?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:03 pm

Katherine pulled out her phone, and checked a group chat.
"We only lost Brother Blood to Jack, so we still have the numbers, and you helped get me out of Abstergo with fewer people than we have now. Now that we have Music Meister, we have a bit of an advantage too." Katherine put her phone away, and leaned against the cupboard, looking at the group.
"So, as Calum asked, when?"
"Tomorrow night. If that's good with everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Everybody nodded, and Calum cleared his throat, saying, "I will need a full list of everybody's abilities and skills. I know Bane is a absoloute tank, but that's the extent of my knowledge on the Arkham Family.". He paced a bit, thinking. "I'll need knowledge of where Anatoli is and where he will be also. We can play our strengths to his short-comings.". He pointed a finger at Michael, saying, "You. Lets talk.". At that, they left the kitchen to talk privately. Julian, slightly confused at what happened, merely said, "...Uh, I can drink a full gallon of milk alone in a couple minutes. Is that a useful skill?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:04 pm

"Not really, but it certainly is an interesting one."
"It certainly seems interesting. None of us actually have any abilities, aside from Katherine, but we do have skills. Cold and Heatwave use a freeze-ray and a flamethrower. I'm really good with a whip, and a contortionist, while Ivy is good with poisons." Katherine had edged closer to the door, and was trying her best to listen in on the Butcher's conversation. She was hoping that she would be able to pick up on any random bit, any information.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:16 pm

"...ahm no' lettin ye pu' tha in ye, fokin idjit."
"No' even as ah las' resor'? Fine,
ah'll-"

"Ah kno tha' tone. Ah'll be tellin' Ty exac'ly wot yer doin'."
Michael sighed, muffled by the door. "Fine. Ah'll get yer stuff too... Yer sure ya trus'-".
"Course ah bloody do. Ah'm givin' ye this strength. Le's get back to th' others then.". At that, he started walking back towards the door, followed by Michael.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:50 pm

Katherine immediately backed away from the door, and pretended to be busy checking things in the cupboard.
"Heeeey, you're back. So, you still want a run down on our guys?" Selena looked at Katherine, and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:07 pm

Calum nodded, and said, by the way, in abou' however long it takes tah get here by normal road, mah tech guy'll be takin' Mikey to get... Eh, upgraded, ya could say. Gettin' some o' my upgrades, too.". Michael nodded, looking at Calum slightly concerned. Calum put a finger to his own lips -
shh - waving his concerns off.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:28 pm

Katherine handed Calum a notebook before turning to grab some markers from the draw.
"That's a list of the guys. None of them have any abilities, but they are skilled fighters and gunmen. Now I suppose we should get the planning done while you're here, since I probably won't be back until tomorrow morning." Selena tensed up a bit, studying Katherine carefully.
"Wait, why? Katherine, you're not going out alone for a while."
"Yes I am."
"I swear to God, Kat..."
"Relax, I'm not going on another killing spree" Katherine said with a slight chuckle before flashing Selena a business card with a strange symbol.
"Jesus... Fine, go for it." Katherine slipped the business card back in her pocket, smiling, before turning to the guys.
"Now, shall we get some planning done?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:38 pm

Calum nodded, looking at the list of people. He thought for a good while, eventually saying, "Alright - Here's what I'm thinking. Bane leads the frontal assault, same tactic as at Abstergo. However, we'll have Heat Wave and Mikey helping. General chaos is going to be happening there. After they breach, a smaller squad ought break in. While everyone is confused, me, Evan, Kyle, Kat - Selina, if you want in - while search for Anatoli. This will be a bit difficult, as the breach will put them on high-alert and Anatoli may have men with him. Julian - you'll be on the gun again if you want.". Julian slightly pumped his fist, pleased with himself. "Questions? Comments? Concerns?".
"Uh, yeah. How am I not going to get killed?"
"That's a question for Ty when he come picks ya up.". He smirked lightly, Michael nodding in understanding.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:48 pm

"Wow, that's... a pretty solid plan. Here I thought we'd have to sit for hours, debating and all that. I'll send word out to the guys" Katherine said before pulling out her phone, and sending a message to everyone, relaying the message. "He's hiding out at an old deli, so getting in will be no problem." She turned to Michael, looking slightly concerned. "You're basically a cyborg, why so concerned all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Calum jokingly bowed at the praise of his plan. Michael tapped his forehead, saying, "Still got me head an legs. I get shot at either of those places, I'm done for. 'sides, I was half talkin' about the plan. The other half... Tha's between Cal and I.". Calum tensed lightly, stopping his bow.
"You'll be fine ye dolt. Trus' Ty. Damn excellent, he is.".
Michael still seemed a bit tense, before relaxing. "Alright, fine. But I swear, if this kills me, I will personally haunt you for the rest of yer feckin life.". After that, he whispered something into Calum's ear, causing Calum to burst out in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:32 pm

"Hey, come back to us safely, Colosus" Katherine said jokingly before giving Michael a hug. She turned to Calum, smiling before giving him a warm hug. "Thank you for everything, Cal." As soon as she backed away from the hug, she turned to Selena and Julian, a huge grin on her face. "You two... behave."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:44 pm

Julian pointed a couple finger guns at Katherine, saying, "Hey - no promises." with a smirk on his face. Calum smiled a bit, waving Katherine off, saying, "Jus' doin' my job and then some, Kat.". Michael chuckled lightly at this.
"Cal, you're corny sometimes. Also,
Katherine - ah promise. Ah'll be back, better than before!"
. He gave a huge thumbs up, eventually crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:55 pm

Selena chuckled slightly, and playfully punched Julian's arm. She was happy, even with everything that was going on.
"Hey, I like him like that" Katherine said with a chuckle. "And you had better come back, or I'll bring you back and kill you myself." She was definitely joking around.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Julian smirked at Selina, while Michael playfully stuck his tongue out and said "Nuh uh.". He laughed lightly after it, and waved her off. "Oh, hush, I will. The only concern I'd have is who returns here faster."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:12 pm

Katherine stood frozen in shock, her mind having reached a very disturbing conclusion.
"WHAT?! Michael... please don't tell me you're getting cybernetic legs. If you are, don't tell me it's just for the fun of it. Please let there be a reason." Katherine looked quite concerned. Selena even looked a bit worried for him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:25 pm

Michael winced. "Sheesh... Sorry,
poor choice of words. Sorry. No, no - I'm getting my chest and arms modified heavily. Since my chest is, well, my chest, I can't just have it removed for modification. My concern ah've been talkin' bout is that I'm basically getting open-chest surgery for over a day straight."
. He walked up to Katherine, and put a hand on her shoulder. "Ah would never get more cybernetics for the heck ah it.
If ah willingly got legs, ahm pretty sure ahm jus' a head at that point. After all-"
. He clunked his hand against his chest "-this is basically my body. I'm no' getting legs unless ah lose mine or somefin similar.". He smiled, looking her in the eyes to show he wasn't kidding around. Calum nodded to confirm his words.
"He still wanted to be ballsy about it. Guess what Mikey wanted in his chest? A feckin bomb! Ah told him, 'Not lettin ya get it, fokin idjit.' and he tried tellin' me it was a las' resort.". Michael sheepishly chuckled, and Calum finished with, "Yer tah rash for it, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 2:49 am

"Thank God. I really would've killed you if you did. A bomb? Hell, you'd be like Voltorb with legs" Katherine said with a chuckle. She was quite relieved that Michael wasn't going full tin man on them. "Just keep your heart, please. Ember lost hers, and we all know how that ended, or she could've been like that because of other things, but I'd rather not risk it." Katherine gave him another hug, a hug with actual feeling behind it. She had grown to love him much the same as she did Calum. "So when are you two leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 7:49 am

"Whenever Cal's guy gets 'ere in a couple hours. We don' have any kinda ATV to get us, so he's gotta take th' long way ah was tol' bout on the way 'ere.". Calum checked his phone, and followed up Michael's words. "Yea. Tracker says he'll be here in an hour an' forty-three minutes exactly. Gonna be a tad."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:07 am

"Alright. Well I'm just gonna get ready quickly." Katherine headed off to take a shower and get ready for her night out.
She put on a sleek dark-red outfit that seemed to accentuate her curves.
Due to the multiple washes, her hair had faded from pink to her natural colour, platinum blonde.
When she eventually emerged, she looked hot as hell. Her long hair was tied up neatly in a long ponytail, and her smokey eyes were perfect.
"Well, you're certainly not holding back" Selena said with a chuckle before taking a sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:39 am

Calum raised an eyebrow as she came out, and said, "Huh. Never considered what yer natural hair color was. Jus' kinda assumed it was always pink.". He chuckled lightly, as Kyle signed at Katherine, "Nice. Where are you going?". Evan continuing by saying, "Don't know, but she'll look good going there.". He gave an enthusiastic thumbs up. Michael merely smiled lightly, arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 9:14 am

"It's a place called the Lotus Lounge..."
"What it is is a place full of desperate, lonely, and wounded people looking to escape their pain by any means possible." Katherine hung her head, a bit ashamed by where she was going.
"Well, that's out there now" Katherine said with a sigh. She looked at the floor, unable to look at the people around her.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 9:49 am

Calum looked at Selina, and said, "What does that m-" yet stopped talking as soon as he realized what she meant. He blushed lightly, joining the rest. "Oh. Uh. Huh. Well, can't really judge ya. I guess I... Know what, I'll shut up now.". Nobody elsec really said anything.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 10:22 am

"Yeah... I wish you guys didn't have to know that" Katherine said sadly as she hung her head.
"You sure about this, Kitty?"
"Yeah... it's the only thing Mirakuru still lets me enjoy, and with Jack gone..."
"Fine, just be safe."
"Of course" Katherine said with a smile before hugging Selena. "Right then, I'm off. I'll try be back by three, but don't wait up" Katherine said with a chuckle before heading out the door. She climbed onto an old dirtbike, and headed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next