Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 8:18 pm

Katherine thought the possibilities for a moment, smiling slyly.
"I'll think about it tonight, and do a design. I mean, it's something I'll be using for the rest of my life." Jack ate everything on his plate, and set it aside before lying down, and gazing at the stars. "Tomorrow, I would like to show you what I can do with my weapons."
"Attack dog suit is in the raptor. You'll probably want to wear it" Jack said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Calum nodded, and chuckled at Jack's suggestion. "Oh, I'm sure I'll be fine. Just need a vest and helmet basically - half my body is precovered.". He continued eating at the meats on his plate, and Julian sat his down empty one, saying, "Only bad thing about your dish is I ate all mine. Plus, Cal's already quite durable. Punched him once, and It felt like a wall.". Calum chuckled, saying, "Oh, right - I never told you I had a vest on with some D3O didn't I? Stuff can stop a knife, Julian.". He smirked, as Julian looked at the fire, quite dissapointed with himself.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 9:12 am

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" Katherine said happily as she set her plate aside. She was so excited to show everyone what she was made of.
"You'll definitely need the neck guard though." Jack turned to Katherine, a serious look on his face. "Kitty, don't hold back. Fight like I know you can." Katherine nodded before turning to Calum.
"Sorry in advance for anything that happens tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 4:25 pm

Calum nodded. "I understand. Jack is correct - fight me as if I am going to kill you, Jack, Julian, or just anuone you care about. Treat me like a Templar during our fight tommorow.". With that, he stood, putting his empty plate to the side. "I'll use weapons as well. Until then, I'll be inside, at my little alcove.". He walked away, back inside, leaving the doors open. Julian sighed, saying, "He doesn't joke about this stuff. At least he won't hit as hard as a car with his weapons."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 5:14 pm

"True, but he'll be more deadly. I mean, this is going to be a proper fight with neither of us holding back" Katherine said nervously. She shuffled a bit closer to the fire, as she was starting to get a bit cold.
"Don't worry, Kitty. Calum is a good guy, so he won't kill you."
"But what if I..." Jack gently set his hand on her shoulder.
"You won't kill him, Kitty. If things get too rough, or either of you lose control, Julian and I will intervene. Right, Julian?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Julian agreed, saying, "Yea. Though I would hate to be the man between the two of you fighting, I would get between there anyway.". He sighed, saying, "Look - I can only see Cal going out of control if an intense bleeding effect hits him. He hasn't been in the animus for a while, so that's likely off the table. Then again, he could just, as Jack said, lose control."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 6:36 pm

"He's not the only one, remember" Katherine said sadly as she pointed to the scar around her neck. Jack wrapped his arm around Katherine in an attempt to comfort her.
"You haven't had an episode before, so I doubt you will."
"I suppose you're right." Jack felt the pendant in his pocket, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Julian nodded, saying, "Yea - ancestor's Blackbeard, yea? Anyway - the ancestor Cal's been focusing on was from around that time, so if both of you get an episode, it could play out smoothly.
Worst case scenario could become a okay scenario, but that's speculation there. There is the 'no previous episode thing' as well."
. Julian looked at the sky, appreciating the starry night - it wasn't often he got time to just look at the sky,
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 7:51 am

"Wait, what?! Your ancestor is Blackbeard! What the fuck! Well, I guess that'd explain the scar" Jack said with a sigh. "I'm sorry they did that to you."
"They'll pay soon enough" Katherine said with a chuckle. She lay down, gazing at the stars, smiling happily. She was going to rain hell on Abstergo, and kill Ember Shay. "Hopefully nothing goes wrong. Tomorrow could be quite fun."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 8:49 am

Julian nodded, slightly yawning. "Welp," he said, "robbing a jewelry store sure does make a guy tired. I'm following Cal's example here and I'm tucking in. I'll leave you two to discussion." . He got up, and walked back inside as well, finding his area inside the tent, and went back to sleep within a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 10:23 am

Katherine and Jack sat outside a while longer, talking. After washing the dishes, they finally entered the tent at about two in the morning. They both fell asleep rather fast.

Katherine woke up at exactly five in the morning, and headed to the shower to prepare for the fight. Jack took his time waking up, and played tug with the ferrets while waiting for Julian to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 10:45 am

Calum had woken up shortly after, yet merely just layed in his bed contemplating his current situations. Eventually, he got out of his bed, and walked into thebstaff room, heading for the shower, he heard it running on his way to it. He called out, saying, "After you're done, leave it running. I'm getting in there after you.". He walked over towards the fridge, found a bittle of water, and took it out, drinking from it.

Julian, on the other hand, had lazily woke up, and stumbled out of his 'room'. He had found Jack with the ferrets, and said, "'ello, and mornin'. Tell me I didn't sleep in too late?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:06 am

Katherine left the shower running as Calum had asked, and threw on some clothes before heading off. She found somewhere private, and slipped into her fighting suit.

"Not late at all" Jack said with a laugh. He pulled on a hoodie, and ruffled his hair. "I think they hit the shower before the fight."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:30 am

Calum nodded as she walked by, and quickly got in the shower himself, glad his limbs were water proof. He idly thought of how to best approach this fight - how would he actually fight Katherine.

Julian rubbed his eyes, putting on an extremely wrinkly shirt. He said, "What do we do to interfere? If they fight to their best ability,
they could mess us up. Kat's terrifying, Cal's practically a walking wall."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 12:02 pm

"Taser guns set to the highest voltage, and the dog attack suit for dealing with Katherine." Jack handed Julian a taser gun before locking the ferrets and cat in their playpen. Katherine arrived wearing a skin-tight black outfit, with a thick metal collar to protect her neck. She had replaced her fluffy pink gloves with carbon steel claws attached to her fingertips. She opened her mouth, revealing two sets of long fangs, seemingly made of the same material as her claws. "This is why we need the suit" Jack said as he stared wide-eyed at Katherine.
"Treat someone like an animal long enough, they become one" Katherine said as she pulled on a breastplate perfectly moulded for her body, even going so far as to accentuate her womanly curves while still providing the greatest protection.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Julian whistled, and said, "Christ,
really going all out aren't ya? Reckon Cal went as far out?"
. At that moment, Calum had arrived, and cleared his throat to announce his presence. He had roughly a similar, black color scheme going on seemingly, though his was a bit bulkier. Even his already well protecting arms and legs were covered, and his neck had a slightly similar metal guard around it. His face was covered with a mask that resembled a slight skull shape, essentially being a second face. The eyes were covered as well, and had a faint glow coming from them. As a precaution, he had even tied his normall lengthy flowing hair into a bun. When he spoke, it came out slightly distorted, "I normally use this against high threat targets, and I've yet to have an off switch for this mask's voice distorter. Intimidation tactic, and all.". He pointed a thumb back, and said, "I'll wait at the mat. My weapon's there anyway.". At that, he turned around, walking to where the fight will happen. Julian sighed, saying, "Yep.
As far. That outfit is the same stuff he convinced me to punch. Actually stops knives, as he said."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 1:44 pm

"That's all well and good, but can it protect against her" Jack asked as he watched Katherine head towards the mat. "Have to admit, she looks hot as hell in that."

Katherine slowly approached Calum, snapping her jaws like some kind of animal as she circled him. She wasn't as heavily armoured as Calum, but she had few tricks up her sleeve, and all the important bits were covered.
"Shall we dance" Katherine asked, bowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:14 pm

Julian raised an eyebrow, and said, "Gonna tell her after this? Plus,
same can be said for Cal. The curves on that armor, mmmm! Joking, joking."

Calum nodded, and upon picking up what seemed to be a spear that could be used as a Bo staff, he said, "Lets begin.". Upon this, he rushed at Katherine, moving fast considering his bulk. He attempted a general sweep with the blunter half of it, holding it in tge middle so he didnt have to grab the spear end.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:48 pm

"Yeah. I was gonna tell her last night, but I chickened out" Jack said sheepishly as he looked at the pendant he stole for her. It was a small silver heart, embellished with garnets. He threaded it onto an elegant black choker, and clipped on a bell. "Think she'll like it? I mean, she is a furry, and a kitten, so I just assumed..."

Katherine quickly ducked, and rolled between Calum's legs. As soon as she was back on her legs, she slashed at his back, hoping to tear through his armour.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 3:46 pm

Julian nodded, and said, "Looks beautiful. She oughta really like that. After this fight,
give it to her. Well, maybe a bit after, depending on how this goes."

Calum slightly winced, not used to being hit without pain. The slash had torn the black fabric, though the actual material used for protection had been seemingly unaffected, an odd orange color. He chuckled slightly before doing a wild thrust behind him with the sharper end. He turned, saying, "Good use of your mobility! Keep it going!" and attempting to sweep our legs out from under her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 3:58 pm

"Yeah, depending on how it goes" Jack said with a chuckle before stuffing the choker in his pocket, and turning his attention to the fight. He was ready to jump in if he had to.

Katherine narrowly dodged the spear when Calum thrust it behind him. She jumped in attempt to miss the sweep, but it connected with her right foot, causing her to land on her back. Thinking quickly, she brought her knee to her chest, and aimed a kick square at Calum's groin.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 4:28 pm

Calum winced slightly, saying as he attempted to hit her in the side with the blunt end, "How does that still manage to hurt, even a bit?".

Julian winced as he watched on, saying "That taser high enough voltage for Cal? It does have to get through that armor, so try to account for that there. Not too high, might fry his cybernetic stuff, but I doubt it will."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 4:47 pm

"It should be... I hope it is" Jack said nervously. He didn't know how else they would bring Calum down if things got bad, especially with all that armour.

"Well, it is a super obvious weak spot" Katherine said just before being hit in the gut, right where her wound was. She let out a pained growl as she stumbled back slightly, holding her stomach. Katherine launched herself at Calum, aiming to latch onto him, her mouth wide open.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:12 pm

Panicked, Calum instinctively put his arm betwwen her and wherever she intended to latch on to. This, however, resulted in the arm becoming the target. He noted it did considerable damage, and wouldn't be surprised if his actual arm got touched at least. Quickly, he intelligently said "Holy shit!" before generally attempting to hit her with his knee.

Julian, slightly jumpy, tensed a bit. He wasn't sure when to hop in, but felt it was fine for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:24 pm

Katherine grunted as Calum's knee met with her stomach, and bit down harder on his arm before she let go. She managed to wrap her arms and legs around him, clinging to his back, and bit into his shoulder, shaking her head as she bit deeper with immense pressure. Her claws digging in.

"Ok, this might be getting a bit rough, but they're both still there" Jack said as he watched the two, clearly a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next