Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:03 pm

"Well, it looks just like how I imagined it" Katherine said as she stepped out of her car. Jack stopped beside her, and removed his helmet. Katherine grabbed their things out the car, and set them on the ground. At least the animals had calmed down. Jack had already made his way over to Calum.
"Hey, Calum. Mind showing me where we can set our stuff up" Jack asked as he gestured to Katherine grabbing the last of their things.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:34 pm

Calum nodded, turning on the lights. They took a while, but once they were all on, it light everything - many rough looking training dummies, some more than others, scuffed up support beams used for climbing and nearby dummies to assassinate. There were a few fighting mats not too far away, with one clearly brought in by Calum. At the right, however, seemed to be a shooting range, already equipped with gun racks containing various guns. He pointed just past the dummies - a small alcove, made of many propped up blankets and equipped with a matress and a heater, aswell as a few books, varying from Ninjutsu - The Basics all the way to Advanced Ninjutsu Techniques For Masters, as well as what seemed to be a dissasembled 9mm. "Near there, where I've set up shop. We'll get matressess for you guys later if you didn't bring any.". Julian came around, carrying a couple of batons and staffs. "Where do you want these?", he asked, smirking. Calum grinnee lightly, and said, "Up your ass. Set 'em wherever near the mats." Julian nodded, doing so.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 8:19 am

"We'll set up over there" Jack said as he pointed to a spot a short distance from where Calum had set up, against the wall. Katherine walked in, carrying a tent and the pen.
"Where?"
"There." Katherine put the stuff down where Jack had pointed to before heading outside again. Jack began setting up the tent and the ferret pen while Katherine brought the rest of their stuff inside. It didn't take them all that long to set everything up. Once everything was done, Katherine put the cat and the ferrets in the pen, allowing them to get used to the surroundings.
"This is really quite cool. It's going to be awesome to train here, Assassin training no less" Katherine said excitedly. She looked at her surroundings before turning to Calum. "So when do we get started?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 8:41 am

Calum looked at his wrist, quickly looking away. "Well", he said, "not only is it getting late, but this is also still the same day you were tortured. I would definitely reccomend tomorrow. I don't want you off your A-Game.". Julian finally walked over, asking, "Where's my spot? And how many people does that tent hold?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:03 am

"I suppose you're right" Katherine said with a sigh. She looked at the tent, and smiled. "It's a six man tent, and we have a spare sleeping bag too" Katherine said with a smile. The tent was made from high quality canvas, and was cube like in design. "You're welcome to bunk with us if you want."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:47 am

Julian said, "Ah, man, six man?
Neat. I'm definitely taking you up on that offer. I'd rather be in a tent than on the bare floor of this place."
. He walked off to the tent, entering it and waiting for the others. Calum started walking towards his little area. "I'll be here if you need me. I'll have my limbs hooked up, so I'll take a sec to unplug.". He finally reached it, 'closing' it off with one of the raised blankets. He laid down, plugged up with cables he had set-up, and stared at the blanketed roof, seeing if he could sleep.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 11:13 am

Katherine and Jack entered the tent with the cat and ferrets. As soon as Jack got in his sleeping bag, the cat and ferrets curled up next to him, and the four fell asleep rather quickly. Katherine, on the other hand, was not so lucky. She tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable, but her wounds wouldn't allow it.
"Fuck it, I'm going for a smoke" Katherine said quietly before heading outside.

Katherine took off her hoodie, leaving her bandages to cover her. The cold air cut through the bandages, soothing her wounds. She lit her cigarette, and took in the peacefulness of the night.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 12:12 pm

Calum awoke in a sweat. He didn't remember what he dreamt, but still was awake. He got up, moving the shirt he was wearing to the side. He looked down at his chest - still the same chest, though heavily scarred in comparison to his before the incident. He stood, still wearing the shorts, and walked to the nearest training dummy. He looked at it for a bit before beginning to pummel it - releasing pent up anger with it. He eventually fell into a pattern, punching the chest a couple times, then the head or neck. Eventually, he said under his breath, "Fuckin Templars... My own brother, as he puts it... Damn them all..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 12:22 pm

"Impressive" Katherine said as she approached Callum, after having returned from outside. She didn't look all that weak, but you never could tell the strength of a woman by looking at her. "What's on your mind? Maybe I can help." Katherine always put the wellbeing of others before herself.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Turning his head towards her then back, he said, "Thanks. Just... Templars. Closest thing I have to family, and he's her fuckin Lapdog!". He started hitting harder, and eventually squarely kicked the dummy, sending it back a few feet. He breathed heavily a bit before turning towards her. His arms were smoothly attached to his chest, going from cybernetic to flesh abruptly. "He asks me to become a Templar. Every birthday and christmas, he asks. No matter how many times I say no, he asks again and again. Thinks I'm 'wasting potential'. I tell him he's repeating history."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 4:56 pm

"So like Damien and Jonathan?" Katherine picked up the dummy, and set it back in its place. She stood back, not wanting to get in Calum's way. "I know what it's like, to be backed into a corner by family, constantly being abused because of something that you will never be." Katherine turned her attention to a training dummy, all of her muscles tightened as she clenched her fists angrily. "To be treated like shit by the people that are supposed to love you, all because you aren't what they want you to be." Katherine shut her eyes tightly, and struck the dummy, her fist connecting with it.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:31 pm

Calum nodded. He raised an eyebrow upon her punch, saying, "Yes, like them. Solid punch, by the way. I've found when I'm angry, training helps, or fighting in general... Look, speaking of which, It might take a while for you to perform well against me. My cyvernetics give me a huge ass advantage. Not trying to sound like a narcissistic prick, but keep that in mind. Always good to know an opponent's assets.". He walked towards the dummy he kicked earlier, and set it upright at its correct spot. "Anything you need to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:58 pm

"Aside from finding out that it's all real, I've been working for Templars, my drunk mother arrived, I've been whipped mercilessly, and stabbed by my roommate's sister who also happens to be the bloody Grand Master? I'm fine. Everything is just peachy" Katherine said, landing a punch on the dummy with everything she said. "Oh, and let's not forget, I'm a goddamned terrorist now!" Katherine unleashed a flurry of punches on the dummy, all her pain and anger fuelling her attack until she just stood there, heaving.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:27 pm

Looking on, Calum said, "Lotta pent up stuff. Look - you're not a terrorist. Technically, the rest of us are. I blew up a place before, Templar place.". He looked at the dummy, then to Katherine. "If you can overcome that, you can do anything lass.". He put a hand on her shoulder, saying, "Get some sleep, we both need it. You more than I. Plus, it'll be better for you while training, no use training while stressed."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:43 pm

"Yeah, I think you're right. Good night, Calum." Katherine gave Calum a hug before heading back to the tent. It didn't take long before she fell asleep.

Katherine woke up early that morning, and headed off to get ready for the day. Once she was ready, she made some tea, fed the animals, and waited for everyone to get up. As soon as Jack woke up, he changed Katherine's dressings before doing his own thing while Katherine continued to towel dry her hair.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:51 pm

Calum got up, wearing a shirt this time. He managed to sleep eventually, and was glad about it. He walked towards where the others were, saying, "Mornin'. Good sleep?". Julian, just waking up, said ehile still in the tent, "Oh, you bet your ass...". He eventually got out, wearing jeans and a simple dark green shirt.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 8:03 pm

"Ah, finally! Good morning. So when do we start" Katherine asked excitedly as she bolted up from her seat. Katherine was wearing a simple grey t-shirt, and black pants.
"Please deal with her. She's had me up since four-thirty, and I can't take it anymore. I'm about ready to shoot her" Jack said before he let out a mighty yawn.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 8:14 pm

Calum raised an eyebrow at Katherine. "Eager, eh? You been trying to fight Jack, I assume?". He chuckled lightly, and said, "What first, then? Try yourself in the ring, or try out the dummies?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 8:24 pm

"Yes, and she bit me" Jack said rather annoyed.
"You taught me to fight dirty. Just be thankful I wasn't wearing my fangs." Jack rolled his eyes, and continued to clean his gun. Kitty looked at Calum, and thought for a moment. "Dummies first please, then maybe we could hit the ring? I dunno, I'm new to this."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 11:45 pm

Calum nodded. "Fair enough. Just go at it - I'll give some pointers on the way. Just try your best, but don't spend yourself too much.". He walked over closer to the dummies, standing to their side.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 6:14 am

"That simple, huh?" Katherine walked up to the dummy, and began hitting it in key points. As she went along, she picked up a bit of speed once she changed from a fist to a flat hand. She seemed to be having fun, just hitting the dummy. "Any techniques you want to teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 8:59 am

Calum scratched his chin, and said, "I like it, but you want to try and imagine this is a real person. Hit them hardest in the kidney or somewhere near the guts in general. Those kinda hits are heavy hitters, and honestly, I've used them to help kill. In general, you need a bit more weight behind punches."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 10:28 am

"So, basically throw my weight into it? That I can do." Katherine leaned back, twisting her body slightly, and threw her entire bodyweight into the punch, her fist connecting hard with the dummy's gut, leaving an indentation behind. "Like that" Katherine asked curiously as she rubbed her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 5:00 pm

Calum nodded, a bit of a smile on his face. "Yes, yes, good!". He scratched his chin, and said, "Though... You might need to toughen up a bit before consistently doing that. We can work on that eventually. For now, just keep going. Tell me when - and if - you want to fight."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Katherine continued to punch the dummy, throwing all her weight into each punch. Jack sat on one of the beams, watching her train. Katherine was giving it her best, continuously hitting the dummy. Jack leapt down from the beam, landing in a neat roll before approaching Katherine and Calum.
"Kitty, take a walk."
"But, Jack..."
"Katherine, look at your knuckles" Jack said coldly. Katherine looked at her raw knuckles, and sighed.
"Fine." Katherine headed off outside, nursing her knuckles. As soon as she was gone, Jack turned to face Calum.
"Calum, she isn't built for brute force. Look at how tiny she is, she's built for speed, man. She's not as strong as us... she's not as strong as you" Jack said sadly. He wasn't trying to be an ass, he was just trying to look out for Katherine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next