Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 12:03 pm

Damian walked into the cabin as he heard Günther's roar, walking in and seeing Günthe pull his arm out of the hole. Putting two and two together, he jokingly asked "What'd the wall say bout ye lass? 'es been insultin mine, tha oaky bastard.". He chuckled lightly, then walked a bit closer but still keeping some distance seeing his anger. He slightly trimmed his beard, though he is quite roughed up looking, sporting a few fresh bruises as well.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 2:07 pm

"Arschloch called her a distraction. Said she's unfit to be queen let alone my wife." Günther poured another drink for himself as well as one for Damian and Eden. He didn't notice the blood dripping from his hand and arm. Günther sensed Damian's hesitation, and sighed. "Don't worry, you're good."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 2:18 pm

Darling let it go." She said placing her hand on Gunther's shoulder. She didn't fear him at all and knew he would never hurt her. "Let me ask you. Do you think I'm not fit to be your wife or that I'm a distraction?" She asked tilting her head with a smile. "If your men don't think I'm fit to be your wife then let me prove them wrong. There is no need to punish the man any further." She told him as she gently placed her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:00 pm

"Eden, he has offended you, offended me. His execution is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon." Günther looked at Eden with a sad smile before gently cupping her cheek with his bloody hand. "You are everything I have ever wanted and more, Eden. You are the queen my people deserve."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 10:14 pm

Eden arched her brow smiling playfully at him. "Darling I forgive him. Leave him be, please? Do this for me, the man does not deserve to die." Eden said in a playful way but there was a small bit of seriousness behind her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 1:30 am

Günther let out an angry grunt, quickly moving his hand from her face. He made his way over to his desk, and quickly scribbled something.
"Hopefully this will be seen as the fairness of a just future queen, and not the weakness of an enamoured king." Günther handed the paper to a man outside before shutting the door. He sat on the edge of his desk, and took a sip of his mead before tending to his wounds.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 3:08 am

Smiling Eden moved over, sitting on his lap and kissing him. "I will speak to this man myself and if he does something again I will not interfere with your choices." She said kissing him again. "I'll be back soon." She told him as she stood to go find the man she had just saved. She wanted to confront the man anyway.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:24 pm

As soon as Eden had left, Günther ran his fingers through his hair and sighed before turning to Damian. He looked a bit worse for the wear, and clearly not his usual self.
"I've heard whispers. Some of my men think I've become weak, and I'm starting to think they're right" Günther said before taking a sip of his drink.
(Perhaps a guys night?)

The man that had been arguing with Günther, the man Eden had saved, was standing with some men, and they were all laughing about something.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Eden arched her brow as she stepped forward. She wasn't sure what they were laughing at but she was pretty sure she knew. She had known that some of the men didn't agree with Gunther choosing her as his wife and queen but she was going to make sure she got her point across. They all thought she was just kind and helpless but she could be cruel and she intended to let them know that.

"And what may I ask is so funny gentlemen?" She asked making her presence known. She moved forward holding her head high. Her cat jumped up onto some crates growling at the men who moved too close to her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 5:05 pm

The men turned and faced Eden. The man that Eden had saved stepped forward, and looked Eden up and down.
"He used to be strong, you know? Then a strumpet like you comes along, and suddenly he doesn't have a set of balls between his legs." The man spat at Eden's boots, and laughed. "You aren't fit to be a carpet to wipe my boots on, let alone be a queen."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 6:33 pm

Eden's cat hissed at the man but Eden simply smiled and stepped forward her eyes changing to cats. She had gotten used to the change and knew his men knew and she was sure as hell going to assert her dominance with them. "You will stand down or I will put you down myself. I spared you once do not think I will do it again!" She spat at him taking another step forward causing the other men to step back. "Now may I ask why you're simply standing about not doing anything? I'm sure there is work to be done somewhere." She was now standing inches from the man. Staring at him with a dominating look her teeth were beginning to sharpen as well. The other men quickly left to find something to do on the ship but she continued to stare the man down. If she wanted to she could punish him herself. "The next time you disrespect me or my husband I will punish you myself... DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" She wanted to prove not only to her husband but to the men that she did not need anyone to stand up for her. She was her father's daughter after all.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 7:24 pm

The man looked behind him, and noticed that his friends had deserted him. He studied Eden for a moment, and a smile crept onto his face.
"So he has cursed you? Made you a monster like him?" The man pulled two golden daggers from his side, each bearing the golden cross of Charlemagne. He twirled the daggers around his fingers before gripping them tightly. "I was just going to kill Günther, but your pelt would make a fine carpet, and your head a fine trophy. With your 'unfortunate' death, Günther will be wrecked with grief, and will be easier to kill."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 7:34 pm

Traitor." She spat at him with a loud growl. Before she could attack however Edens cat lept forward latching onto the man's face. The cat clawed at his face causing him to drop the daggers. Eden stepped forward punching the man hard in the jaw causing his mouth to slam shut. The cat jumped down and grabbed one of the daggers before dragging it back towards Gunther's cabin. The cat scratched frantically at the door digging her claws into the wood.

Eden saw that her cat had done great damage to the mans face even bitting off a piece of his nose exposing the bone. Eden was not only her husband's queen but she was an assassin as well and she knew exactly how to fight. "You thought you would kill Gunther? You bloody traitor... And my pelt will stay right where it is. Trophy hunting always made me sick."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 8:02 pm

Günther opened the door, and his jaw dropped upon seeing Eden's cat sitting next to an all too familiar dagger.
"Take me to her, then return to Damian." The cat meowed before setting off while Günther took on the form of a huge black bear. He let out a mighty roar, and bolted off after the cat.

The knight of the Order of Charlemagne quickly picked up his dagger and took up and attack stance.
"It seems like you still have some humanity. Perhaps the lord God will take pity on your wicked soul" he snarled before lunging at Eden, dagger at the ready.

Sensing the trouble Eden was in, Günther let out another roar and quickened his pace. He crashed through barrels, sending them flying in his desperate effort to get to his wife. He skidded to a halt between Eden and the knight, sending sand flying everywhere. He reared up, and let out a roar -saliva flying everywhere- before coming down hard on the man. He quickly turned to look at Eden to see if she was ok.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 8:11 pm

She walked forward her boot landing on the mans had which had held the dagger. "I warned you I would not have mercy on you if you did anything against me or my husband. As you betrayed us I sentence you to death. You called Gunther weak let's just see how weak he really is." She said glaring down at him. "Please love I can't stand looking at a traitor... Please dispose of him." She said her foot still on the man's hand as she applied more pressure.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Günther turned his focus on the knight. He was not going to make it quick, he was going to drag this torture out for as long as possible, and make it as painful as he could. He bit into the knight's arm, the force of his bite breaking the bone. He ripped the knight's arm off, and tossed it aside. Once that was done, Günther threw the knight around like a child would a toy. Slowly, Günther would bite off chunks of flesh, only to spit the meat out; It was grusome to watch. Once he was sure the knight was dead, he returned to normal. Günther quickly rushed towards Eden, concern in his eyes.
"Eden, my love, are you alright? Did he hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 8:48 pm

No love, I hurt him though." She said as she looked down at his mangled body. "He admitted everything to me... He wanted your pelt and when he realized I was like you, he decided he wanted mine instead." She told him before telling him the whole story. "I don't know if the men he was with were with him but I think Perhaps we should have a talk with them to find out if they knew anything." She said smiling as she nuzzled him. "Besides I want to see if they will show me the same disrespect they showed me last time." She said with a chuckle. She had told Gunther of her putting them in their place and was very proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 9:06 pm

"I would never have let him get away with anything, love." Günther looked at Eden, and smiled warmly. He was so proud of her, and relieved that she had survived an encounter with the Order of Charlemagne.
"I think it would be better if we let the pack deal with them. Innocent or not, they'll deny everything to us. But the pack will get answers for us." He held Eden against him gently, and softly kissed her hair. He was so relieved that she was ok. If he had lost her... "Lets head back to my cabin" Günther said softly, "We can deal with everything tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 9:10 pm

"I agree." She said smiling as she leaned into him with a smile. "It's getting rather cold out anyway and I can use a drink." She said with a smile as she walked back with him. Once back her cat jumped into her arms purring happily as Eden carried her inside and sat down with her.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:44 am

Once they returned, Damian shook his head lightly. "Firs' ya fight a wall, den others." He remarked jokingly. Looking over at Eden the Günther, he sighed, the said "Look, ahm normally one 'bout bein' lax n all, but even Jono can feel the tension an' he's denser than the Brits at times. We've gotta do sumfin bou' tha. Coul' address the men, or deal with ourselves firs'. Woul' reccomend the men, ye know? Canny 'ave uneasy lads. Mine are fine ah reckon though. Drunk 'as 'ell or 'ungover righ' now ah reckon." He sat, thonking. "Look," he began again, "if I step in, ah reckon I could ease up some men. Im an ol' dog at this point, and big as 'ell. Coul' prolly hol' two men at once."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 6:07 am

"I think it would be better for Damian's men to question the men that were with the knight. The pack can find any doubters, and show them that everything will go well." Günther lit his pipe, and thought for a moment as he studied the dagger that Eden's cat had brought to him. "We'll put the bastard on display. When my people see that a knight of Charlemagne has infiltrated us, they will find and kill any others."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 8:48 pm

Eden nodded in agreement as she got herself a drink. "Your right..." She said as she ran her hand over her cat's fur. She smiled and took a drink. "I just hope we find them all before they do any damage..." She said as she looked up at her husband.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:44 pm

Damian nodded, slightly worried. Could tha bloody drunkards even... Nah, they'd be fine. he thought, eyes slightly spaced out. Eventually, he said, "Yea... Sounds righ'. Don' see a problem other than yer men or my men fuckin' one another up, ya know? Tha Knight's pals could either fight my guys, or my men could jus' be so drunk or stupid to do what we need tah em to and fight em too. Jus' me worryin' though, ye know?""
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 8:29 am

"Have a little faith, Damian. I doubt there'll be any issues between our men." Günther rubbed his eyes, and stared blankly at a barrel. He looked at his drink, back at the barrel, and blinked rapidly. "Alright, anyone else see that 3ft tall well dressed lizard playing a lute" Günther asked, his eyes still fixed on the barrel "I think it's tone deaf." About a week without sleep, and all the stress had Günther teetering on the edge of madness.

(Had to drop a dnd reference XD)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:39 pm

Damian, eyebrow raised, sigged. "Look, lad. Go 'lax, get some sleep. Ah don' wan' any traitors takin' advantage of ye will yer runnin' on hardly anythin' I reckon.". He eyed the perfectly normal, non-lizard barrel, slightly worried for Günther's sanity and health. Took me five days o' no sleep tah hallucinate... how long 'as he been goin'?, he wondered. (Respect for Bards, lizardfolk or not)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next