Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 3:13 pm

"You have no idea how happy you've made me" Günther said excitedly before wrapping his arms around Eden, and hoisted her into the while laughing happily. He certainly seemed like the happiest man in the world at that moment. "And you look ravishing, Captain Eden Foster" Günther said warmly before kissing Eden passionately.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 4:14 pm

Smiling she returned the kiss with equal passion as she wrapped her arms around him. She couldn't remember ever being this happy in her entire life. "I love you Günther. More than you will ever know." She said before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 4:31 pm

"Well, you've agreed to sail with me to Valhalla, so I think I have an idea" Günther said with a happy chuckle. He was so happy to have her at his side. Günther looked down at the empty plates, and smiled. "Think you've still got room for dessert" Günther asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 4:41 pm

Eden smiled wondering what he was up to she nodded. "I'm always ready for dessert." She told him with a smile as she watched him. "What are we having?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 5:07 pm

"A minature ginger cake, drowned in mead, topped with the freshest oranges which have been poached in mead before being covered in a rich dark chocolate." Günther handed Eden the small plate of beautiful dessert that had a light sprinkle of gold dust.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Smiling she accepted the piece of cake. "This is beautifully done." She said as she took a bite. Closing her eyes she smiled. "This is amazing." She said as she took a few more bites.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 4:43 pm

"You were the inspiration for the recipe. Warm and sweet like ginger cake. Rich and loving like chocolate. Strong as mead. And, as sweet as an orange" Günther said with a chuckle. He bit into this slice of cake, and smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 9:17 pm

"You must keep this recipe." She said smiling as she ate another piece. "I don't think I have tasted any cake that could rise above this one." She told him with a smile. "Once we are done eating I want to take you somewhere." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 4:30 pm

"Of course I'm keeping the recipe. It's you on a plate" Günther said with a laugh. He ate his cake quite happily, just watching Eden. "So, what is it you want to show me" Günther asked as he looked up at Eden after putting aside his plate.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 4:35 pm

My father's study." She said after eating the last piece. Getting up she sat her plate aside and waited for him. She knew he had wanted to see her father's things and she had something she wanted to give to him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 4:32 pm

"Geralt's study? That would be interesting" Günther said before wolfing down what was left on his plate. "Show me" Günther said as he stood up quickly and dusted himself off. He was eager to see the study of the man who trained him. "I'll come clean up later."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 4:41 pm

I'll come help you." She said as she leads him back into the house and up to the second floor. She went down the same hall her bedroom was in and went to the door right across the hall to her's. "Here it is..." She said pulling a key from her pocket. Slowly she unlocked and opened the door. She took a deep breath as she stepped inside the large room full of old books and the painting Günther had made for him sitting above the fireplace in view of the desk. "It's been awhile since I've been in here..." She said as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 6:19 pm

Günther was amazed at the collection of books in the study. Works by literary greats, collections of knowledge, and curiosities. Günther finally saw the painting, and chuckled to himself.
"Never really knew your father liked my art. Mind you, we never really talked about art."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 6:31 pm

"He told me that a good friend had painted it for him and that it was an honor to have it in his study." She said smiling as she walked over to one of the bookshelves and pushed a small stone in the wall causing the shelf to open up. "This is what I really wanted to show you though." She said as she stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Günther followed Eden happily, eager to see what she wanted to show him. The castle he once called home also had a multitude of secret doors and tunnels. In fact, when he was five, he had gotten lost in the tunnels, and a rescue party had been sent to find him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:45 pm

Eden smiled as she led him into a secret room full of weapons and two assassins robes sitting on stands. "These belonged to my parents." She said walking over to the one made for women. "My mother and father were both assassins... I wanted to give you the one that belonged to my father though. I know he would want you to have it..." She said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 7:05 am

Günther held the robes tenderly, and smiled. He didn't know that Geralt had thought so highly of him. Günther took off his coat, and slipped the robes on.
"This feels strange. Wearing the robes of an Assassin even though I am not an Assassin" Günther said as he tried to adjust to the feeling.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Eden smiled at him as she looked at him in the robes. "They suit you. You have the training of an assassin... Perhaps you can be an assassin if you want?" She said smiling. "You do look handsome in those robes. My father would be proud." She said as she looked him over again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 4:32 pm

"I don't know about joining the Assassins. I have many good friends in the Templar ranks. Darcey, Damian, and Bryan. I don't want to lose that by choosing a side" Günther said as he hung his head. He loved his friends and would move heaven and earth for them, just as he knew they would do the same for him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 4:35 pm

(Hopefully this will be a smooth transition in, and make sense with the established areas.)                                                                                       Damian was having just the best time. Not only was he having nothing planned, but he was at sea with nearly all of his crew, spare Jonathan and a couple other men. "Oi, you there!" He yelled to the quartermaster, "Any idea if tha' islands got people innit?", as he said that he readjusted his finger to point at some random island. "Like, is it fulled wif a civilized bunch, or what?". After some yelling between crew, the quartermaster replied, "Dunno, sir. Only info is we're a couple o' hours North o' Nassau. Not much else, but I reckon the lad up top sees a ship docked.". Damian gave a lazy thumbs up, and said, "Good 'nuff! Set sail, uh... Whichever way it is. East? I dunno. Or would I say starboard, is it? Whatev, 'choo know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 5:22 pm

That's alright. I want you to keep the robes though." She said smiling as she turned to look at her mother's robes. "I haven't gotten the courage to wear these." She said lightly touching the fabric. Smiling she turned around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 5:31 pm

"I will keep the robes, they'll do well to hide me from the Order of Charlemagne. I am sure you will wear your mother's robes one day" Günther said happily. He knew it wouldn't be long until hunters were on his trail.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Looking around his ship, he spotted his first mate, Henry. Beckoning him over, he said, "Listen - if anythin' happens 'ere - someone's mauled, hostiles show up, protec' the Stash below deck. Believe we've got a spy o' some sort 'ere, and I believe they're after wha's innit. Got it? Good.". This was all in hushed tones so that only Henry heard, but it was settled. Henry then walked off, and Damian looked at the island, and saw what he knew was the apparent ship the crew told him about. It looked... Familiar, yet he couldn't put his finger on it. He looked over his shoulder, and yelled, "Ay - how long 'till dock?". After a few yells of 'not too long', he grinned, and yelled back, "Good! Try not to trip 'n' fall of this time. Lookin' at ye, Richardson! ", and broke into a bigger smile.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Mary into the hidden room and cleared her throat. "Excuse me, my lady. One of the boys from the village has just informed me of a ship sailing towards the island." She told Eden. Eden looked over brow arched. "Alright... Do we know who it might be?" She asked the old housekeeper. "No my lady. What shall we do?" Mary asked her hands folded in front of her. Eden gave the women a nod. "I don't know who it could possibly be... " Eden thought for a moment about what her father would do. Frowning she turned to Günther "May I have your option?" She asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 6:15 am

Günther stroked his chin in thought. He took off the Assassin robes, and put on his coat and hat.
"Since this is a maritime issue, I must return to my ship. If they mean us harm, the old girl has enough firepower to sink anything. This island isn't even close to the nearest shipping route, so they are either lost, or looking for us." Günther kissed Eden on her forehead before heading back to his ship.

"What do you know boys" Günther asked as he boarded the ship.
"Nothing, captain. She's not flying colours, so we don't know who she belongs to."
"Hoist the colours! Let's see how they respond." The men hoisted the wolven colours of Günther Steinhauer, and watched for the ship's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next