Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Rise of the Shark((Void)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:55 pm

Darcey finally let go of Bryan, and smiled before kissing him softly. His simple offer of allowing her to stay at his house meant the world to her.
"Once we've had a drink, I'll go get some things from my ship."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:48 pm

"Alright." Bryan said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Darcey kissed Bryan softly before intertwining her fingers with his, and leading the way to the tavern. She bought two bottles of rum, and turned and smiled at Bryan .
"Come on, Bry" Darcey said excitedly before racing down to the beach.

Upon arriving at the beach, Darcey plopped down on the sand, and let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:45 pm

Bryan followed after with a laugh and threw himself down into the sand beside her with a slide. The sand sprayed everywhere and he wound up laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Darcey laughed with Bryan for a moment before setting the rum down. She looked at Bryan, and smiled warmly. What was this strange new feeling she was experiencing?
"This is nice" Darcey said happily before reaching out and holding Bryan's hand.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:19 am

Bryan smiled over at her happily. "I'm glad you think so." He said with a laugh. He wanted to be able to do this every day and even said something about it under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Darcey looked up, and closed her eyes as she smiled.
"Have you ever just wanted to get away from all of this madness? You know, just run away, find yourself somewhere to hide, nobody to annoy you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:50 pm

Bryan gave a tiny nod. "Once. And from time to time. Sometimes, I wish that I was born a normal civilian and have nothing to do with the Templars and Assassins. But I know that that is just a dream..." He sounded so disappointed but quickly shook it off.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 3:39 pm

"I chose this life. Back home, Sagres, Portugal... I was a criminal... Murderer. Madwoman. They caught me selling secrets to other countries. I was charged with treason, and sentenced to death." Darcey rolled over, looked at Bryan, and closed her eyes as she held out her hand for Bryan. It was her way of seeing if he accepted her, and her past.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 12:20 am

Bryan slid his hand into hers and lightly gripped her wrist. Why would it matter to him who she was? He loved her for her and he made sure she knew that by taking her hand and giving it a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 11:11 am

"Thank you, Bryan" Darcey said softly before moving up, and kissing him softly on the lips. She was so happy he had accepted her for what she was.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 9:11 pm

"You're welcome." Bryan said with a grin, returning her kiss with one of his own.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 2:47 pm

"Now, what say you we crack open these drinks, and start enjoying the fact that we're still alive?" Darcey sat up, and handed a bottle of rum to Bryan, a warm inviting smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 7:59 am

Bryan chuckled and nodded. He took a bottle and plopped down next to her before he took a drink. It was warm against his throat and made his belly tingle. He felt good.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:28 pm

Darcey was drinking to forget losing to the Assassins, that they had thought her weak.
"Damn Assassins. Tell me I can't go back to Nassau..." Darcey let out a grunt, and took two large gulps of rum. "I'll do as I damn well want to! So, I will go back to Nassau, and I will kill one of 'em, while the other watches, then I'll kill him too!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Bryan couldn't help but chuckle. They needed a plan if they were going to kill the Assassins. THat much he knew but he couldn't find the right words to even begin to tell her about it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 5:40 pm

Darcey just kept drinking but at least she seemed to be calming down. She didn't say much, and simply took to looking at the liquid remaining in the bottle before taking the occasional sip.
"I don't know what to do anymore... I haven't killed an Assassin in months, let alone dealt a blow to their organisation. If I don't prove my worth soon... I'll be sent back to prison."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 5:20 am

"I won't let that happen." Bryan said with a small grin, draping an arm across her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:35 am

"You won't have to. Within the next two months, I'll have dealt with at least one Assassin. Then they can't send me back to prison." Darcey smiled happily to herself, and took a sip of her rum. The bottle was empty after that, and Darcey seemed let down by the bottle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:27 pm

Bryan smiled at her for a moment before he leaned over and gave her a kiss. He didn't like it when she got like this and he did his best to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Darcey couldn't help but laugh. It was nice to have someone that made her happy, that made her feel better about herself.
"Why don't we head back to your house. It is getting late" Darcey said sheepishly. Her defences were down, and she looked drunk.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 1:53 pm

"Alright. Come on, Darcey." Bryan said as he held out a hand for her to take. He was going to protect her on the way home. He didn't like the idea of any guy taking advantage of her, especially when she couldn't defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:31 am

"Such a gentleman" Darcey said happily as she took his hand, and forced herself to her feet. "If you weren't a pirate, I'm sure you'd be an Admiral" Darcey said as she stood there, swaying slightly for a moment. She took a step, and tripped. Darcey decided it would be best to wrap her arms around Bryan, not only for stability and safety, but because she loved him, and wanted to be close to him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 9:26 pm

Bryan smiled at her for a moment before he scooped her up into his arms bridal style and carried her to his house. He loved her and couldn't wait for the day when he actually got to hold her like this on their wedding day.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Darcey passed out in Bryan's arms on the way to his house, her hands grasping Bryan's coat firmly. She buried her face in his chest, taking comfort in his scent. Darcey was fast asleep, and didn't look like she was going to wake up any time soon, let alone be separated from Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Shark((Void)
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next