Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:08 am

Smiling Ava had mick pull back so she was right beside Ronin. "Whats wrong?" She a asked with a smile. "Are ya still nervous about meeting me family? They aren't that scary I promise." She told him. She was trying to be comforting.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:58 am

Ronin allowed a nervous chuckle to escape his throat, his hands dropping lightly to rest upon the pommel of the saddle, Comet's body swaying gently beneath him at a leisurely walk. "It's not so much as that I'm scared of them," he admitted softly, staring down at Comet's white mane. "You know how many years I spent at the Temple? Nine. All of those years were spent training.

"I haven't been around other people since I found my adoptive home destroyed. Thirteen years old, my birth parents and house found destroyed, returned home to find my adopted family gone and the house burned and spent nine years at the Temple training. In truth...I'm more terrified of fucking up than I am of meeting them."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:06 am

Smiling Ava placed her hand on his. "You will do fine. I promise you will." She said just as russling could be heard in the trees with small giggles. Looking up she smiled as a young girl jumped out of the tree and onto Mick just behind Ava. "Well looks like you get to meet some of my family now anyway." She said as she reached behind herself. The girl she picked up and brought to sit in front of her looked to be about six. "Aunt Ava!" She said loudly as she hugged her. "Aye, Ronin this is my eldest brothers eldest daughter, Sarah. Sarah this is Ronin." She said as she introduced them.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:32 am

As he had done with her youngest brother, Ronin gave Sarah a nod of greeting, refusing to speak. The way his ice blue eyes glittered in the shadows and the way his scar looked gave him a menacing kind of look that was unintentional.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:38 am

Sarah smiled up at him. "Are you an assassin like my daddy?" She asked with a smile, seeming unfased by the look he was giving off. "My big brother and little sister are around here somewhere. Are you going to the waterfall?" She asked with a smile. Ava nodded and the little girl smiled and bounced happily which Mick didn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:40 am

Ronin gave a small grin, his cheek bones rising from underneath his mask. At her question, Ronin gave another nod and returned his gaze beyond Comet's ears. The mare gave a heavy snort, her tail swishing around and striking Ronin's leg as she continued along the trail, chomping the bit.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:37 am

Smiling Ava rode through the forest around her family land until they came to the bottom of a large cliff with a water fall coming off of it. " Here we are." She said as she got off of Mick before picking her niece up and setting her down on the ground. "This is my favorite place." She said as she smiled at Ronin. Ava allowed Mick to wonder around and graze on some grass as her niece splashed in the water.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:40 am

Ronin remained on Comet's back, though the reins were loose in his hands and the gray mare bent her head to nibble on the grass. Ronin's blue eyes remained on the six-year-old girl for a moment before he cleared his throat to gain Ava's attention.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:42 am

Looking back Ava went over. "Whats wrong Ronin?" She asked with a smile as she ran her hand over the mares neck.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:08 am

Ronin carefully looked back to the child and then rested his ice gaze upon Ava, his voice quiet enough so the young one wouldn't hear him. "I was really hoping to be alone on this ride," he breathed quietly. "Part of the reason I asked if you rode your horses and suggested riding." he gave a nervous laugh and looked back to the child again, his voice still soft. "But apparently your family's popping out of the ground like daisies."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:13 am

Ava smiled. "I can tell her to go back to the house?" She asked with a smile. "She won't mind but my brothers children like to play out here so we may run into the other two at some point." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:15 am

Ronin gave a soft groan, not sounding very pleased at the thought of meeting two other kids. "Don't they have a special spot all their own?" He asked quietly, his hands wringing the reins nervously between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:30 am

Ronin, don't worry." She said before looking back at the little girl. "Wait here." She said before going over to the little girl. She knelled down to talk to her for a moment before giving her a hug. The little girl then ran past the horses and back into the woods. "There, shes gone and is going to tell her siblings we want grown up time." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:08 pm

Ronin gave a soft laugh and breathed a sigh of relief, his hands relaxing on the reins while Comet continued to munch on the grass beneath her. "Just how big is your family?" He asked, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:28 pm

Mother, Father, Four brothers two have wifes, Two nieces and a nephew." Ava said smiling as she moved over to the water and clmibed up onto a large bolder which stuck out of the ground. "Come sit by me Ronin. You can leave Comet to graze." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Ronin slipped down from Comet's saddle and patted the mare's neck, which earned a snort from the mare. He went over to Ava and made himself comfortable next to her, listening to the sounds of the waterfall. "Reminds me of the Temple," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:56 pm

"This is where I would come when I wanted to be alone. I use to bring some food out here and I would stay all day." She told him with a smile. "I'm glad you like it." Ava turned when she heard Mick whinny and smiled when she saw him trotting around the mare. Mick jumped and kicked around the mare trying to get her attention. "Looks like someone wants a little lovin." Ava said with a chuckle before she leaned over and laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Ronin turned in time to see Comet snort, her tail swishing around her rump. She kept her head low and continued to nibble at the grass, one hoof always behind the other for balance. "And it looks like Comet will have none of it," he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Ava chuckled. "Looks like you will have to try harder Mick!" she said with a chuckle as she watched Mick prance around her. "He will get her sooner or later so I should probably be keeping an eye on her from now on." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:50 pm

Ronin gave a laugh and shook his head for a moment before he raised his eyes toward the waterfall. "You're very lucky to have a place like this," he said softly. "Back at the Temple, I had the Garden. Peaceful enough but without the charms of the actual wilderness."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:14 pm

"This is a very peaceful place. I could get way from my brothers and parents here. I use to bring Mick up here when he was still my little baby pony." She said with a smile. "This is my favorite place in the world."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Ronin nodded in agreement with her statement. "It is quite peaceful," he said softly. "Don't be surprised if I disappear and you find me here."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:37 pm

"Your welcome here anytime." She said as she threaded her fingers through his. "And don't be afraid to take any vanner you want. All the horses here are mine. We even have rescued horses if you want to see them later. I keep them sepret from the Vanners because they are show horses and I get quite alot for studding from that handsome man right there. Plus there my babys." She added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:42 pm

(babies*; they're*)

Ronin gave a grin and looked over at Comet and Mick, the stallion still attempting to get the mare's attention. "I would love to see the show horses," he said with a nod. "Never know what I might find."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:48 pm

"We can go see them now if you wish. They are all vanners but all very pretty." She said with a smile. "They are all very beautiful." She told him with a smile. Hearing a whinny she smiled as she saw the mare chasing Mick off with her ears flat agents her skull. "Well looks like my boy got into a little trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 14 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next