Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:21 pm

Smiling Ava hugged him back, tightly. "I think I would like that." She said as she closed her eyes and smiled. She hadn't wanted to be with anyone since she had lost her last lover to the Templar's.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Ronin pulled away quickly and lightly shoved her with a playful smile on his gorgeous face. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:38 pm

Blushing she looked down. "I don't know... Perhaps we should talk a bit. I wouldn't mind going for a walk." She said with a smile. "Then maybe later we can do something else?" She said giving him a flirty smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:58 pm

"Sure," Ronin said with a tiny, shy grin.

(POOF also, made a new character Razz)

Ronin lay on the couch, his shirt deposited onto the floor and his gaze turned toward the ceiling. He gave a soft, contented sigh and closed his gaze, shifting so that one arm was pulled up under his head.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Ava smiled as she looked at him. "Wow." Was all she could say before moving closer to him, wrapping her arm around him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Ronin chuckled and folded an arm across her back, his eyes still closed. "Movie?" He said softly, a hint of a tease in his voice.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:40 pm

Ava smiled and let out a small chuckle. "Lets get cleaned up and changed and then a movie sounds good." She said as she sat up and grabbed her pants and shirt.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and sat up. "And to think I already had a shower today," he said teasingly before picking up his own clothing and headed upstairs to his room. There, he did the same routine he'd had earlier, turning on the water and then stepping into the warmth.

He washed his hair for a second time and then cleaned his body before stepping out and ruffling his wet hair again, taking a comb to it before tousling it once more. He crossed into his bedroom and rummaged again for clean clothes, pulling out a red t-shirt and new jeans.
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 10_3075_PhoenixWolf

He went back downstairs, pulling his shirt over his head as he went, his bare feet creating a nice sound as he walked on the floor and plopped down onto the couch, zipping up his pants and turning on netflix.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:51 pm

Smiling Ava came down a moment later and plopped down beside him. "Ahhh that was nice. So what are we watchin?" She asked with a smile as she leaned up agents him.

In Ireland...

Ava's eldest brother Adrian was at his computer,uttering as he send another message.

Ronin.
You were sent to find my sister now I ask nicely... Have You Found Her?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and peered toward the stairs just as he heard the usual sound of an incoming message rang from his computer. "You pick," he said as he rose and tossed her the remote. "I've got to check my messages. You know, in case I've been sent another assignment." He gave a small wink in her direction and headed back upstairs and over to his computer.

He read the message and his smile vanished. He didn't know what to say, if he said anything. [i]Perhaps I should just say that I'm still looking, he thought, his fingers hovering over the keys. Then his eyes went to the door. Or perhaps I should ask Ava what I should tell them... It was settled. Ronin closed his laptop and headed back downstairs, settling against the couch again with a soft sigh.

"Your family's still contacting me," he said quietly, his eyes fixed upon the laptop on his lap. "I didn't answer the first time, but now I feel they need an answer. I wanted to ask you what you wanted me to tell them." He'd come clean now and glanced over at her, pain in his eyes. He didn't want to lose her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Ava was quiet for a moment and it was clear she wasn't happy but she was hard to read at the moment. "Tell them where I am..." She said finally. "I'm going to have to face them sooner or later and it may as well be sooner rather
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:40 pm

"You sure?" Ronin questioned softly, concern written on his face while his fingers hovered over the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:47 pm

Aye... Just tell them but I will probably have to go to Ireland... I'll have to go home... W- will you go with me?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:54 pm

Ronin gave a soft grin and nodded. "Of course," he said softly and turned back to his computer, typing his answer.

Adrian,
I found your sister. I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:58 pm

Adrian smiled and quickly clicked reply.

Ronin.

Thank you for answering me. I will have a plane ticket bought so you may send her back home to us." and with that he clicked send and began ordering a plane ticket.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:59 pm

Ronin was quick to respond, his fingers flying across the keys.

Adrian,
Actually..order two tickets. I'm coming with her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:10 pm

Adrian stopped just as he was about to buy the ticket and read the message.

"Ronin.

So be it.

He then went to buy the tickets and an e-mail was sent giving them the date and time they would be catching the plane.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:42 pm

Ronin gave a nod at the date and time and showed it to Ava. "Do you think your family will like me?" He asked softly, nervous all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:45 pm

Ava smiled and looked at him. "Well once my father who is a master assassin gets done yelling at with my mother helping him I'm sure they will love you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Ronin couldn't help but chuckle and looked back at his computer. "We should get ready, then," he said. "We're leaving in a few days."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:53 pm

Ava sighed and nodded. "Aye, we should." She said with a sigh. "What are we going to do with the food that we haven't eaten yet?" She asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:55 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and looked around for a moment. "Put it somewhere it won't spoil?" He suggested with a shrug. And he was lucky: he only had a few bags to pack and his car. His heart jumped at the thought of his car. "What am I to do about my car? I've taken it traveling with me before, but...I'm not sure about now."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:01 pm

We can call the airport and let them know we will be travling with the car. We will have to pay a little extra though." She said with a smile. "I can cover it though. No worries."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:05 pm

Ronin couldn't help but laugh at this and shook his head, his tousled black hair swaying with the motion. "I never said I couldn't pay it myself," he teased with a wink in her direction. "But thanks."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Anytime." She said as she leaned on him. "I'm kinda mad that you didn't tell me you were talking to my brother... but I am glad i'm with you..." She said as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next