Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:06 pm

Ronin began to laugh again and nodded at Comet's actions. "You tell him, girl!" He encouraged. Then he turned to Ava and shook his head. "Don't you have at least one horse that's different than the others? Like...I don't know...an Akhal Teke? They're one-rider horses and I'm pretty sure linked to the one my ancestor rode."
(I have one in mind Razz a stallion. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:27 am

"The only horses that arent Vanners are the rescues." Ava told him with a smile. "We can go see them but first I have to save Mick." She said with a chuckle as she slid from the rock. "Come give me a hand will you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:29 am

Ronin chuckled again and dropped from the rock before he crossed the gap to the horses with a few, lengthy strides, his hands up to catch hold of the reins as they swung toward him. Comet's head twisted toward Ronin as he tugged the reins, her ears still flat against her head and a none-too-pleased look in her dark eyes. "Easy, Comet," he breathed, running a hand down her face in a calming manner. It had earned a heavy snort from the mare, her nostrils quivering with the action and soon she was shaking her head, her ears flicking away from her skull.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:11 am

Mick ran to Ava and seemed to try to hide himself behind her. "I think you've gotten a tad to big for that laddie." She said as she turned to pet his muzzle. "Lets get you to the stable and then i've got a bucket of oats for you." Smiling she climbed back onto his back. "Have ya got her under control?" Ava asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:13 am

"She's fine," Ronin answered, swinging himself up into the saddle of the mare, turning her back toward the trail they'd come down.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:50 am

Smiling Ava rode back down the trail as they rode Ava hummed quietly and soon they were back at Ava's home. Ava directed her horse to the stables before hopping off. Mick seemed to know right where to go and walked into his stall by himself while Ava worked on getting him his treat. Once she had gotten him taken care of she stepped out of stables to wait for Ronin. Hearing a truck Ava turned her head to see her brother driving up to the pasture across from the Vanners. Running over she had a few words with him as he worked to unload the two new rescues. Helping her brother open the door she smiled as two Friesian horses burst from the trailer. They were both under weight and the black stallion looked as if he had been beaten. Ava had a few more words with her brother before he drove away,
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:07 am

Ronin had busied himself with getting Comet all settled, removing the tack from her and giving her coat a groom down before he led her into her own stall and closing it off just as he heard the sound of a trailer door opening, followed by the two frantic neighs of horses. Ronin hurried toward the stable entrance and spotted them. Friesians.

A mare, white as snow, and a stallion, black as night with a white star on his forehead.
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 A982a650bf2b2e98751b8d217d14d93e
Admittedly, the mare was good looking with strong legs despite being malnourished, but his eyes were drawn to the black stallion, who tossed his head up and neighed loudly, obviously displeased with his new surroundings.
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 10953535._SX540_

Ronin slowly approached the stallion just as he reared up, ears pinned back and hooves flashing through the air, his feathers flying with the motion. When the stallion set down, Ronin grabbed hold of the halter's lead and held on as the stallion paced, jerking his head around trying to dislodge the Assassin, his dark eyes rolling to show the whites.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 6:46 pm

Ava watched, ready to go help if Ronin needed it. "Do ya have him?" She asked as she moved along the fence. "Poor lad... Looks like who ever had him before abused him. Do ya think you can handle him?" Ava seemed concerned. The horses in the stable had a small pen connected to there stalls and Mick was having a fit.

Mick was biting at the latch of his stall and un latched it as the Black stallion slipped from Ronins grasp and charged Ava, Just as the black stallion had made it Mick reared up in front of Ava. Mick was a large stallion even for a vanner and he seemed to discourage the black stallion.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:00 pm

(Ahem...just a bit of powerplay ^_^)

Ronin cursed and raced after the black stallion, grabbing hold of the lead again with both hands despite the burns. "Easy, big boy," he said softly as the stallion rounded on him and reared up once more, frantically neighing again. "Easy." Ronin was determined to get through to this horse if it was the last thing he did. When the stallion wouldn't calm down, Ronin threw the rope away from him and held out both arms, the stallion's hooves flashing in front of him before clattering back down onto the gravel.

Ronin held the stallion's gaze and stayed where he was, his blue eyes calm and his body showing no signs of fear even though his hands were burning from where the rope had dragged against his skin. The stallion's head bobbed several times and he threatened to rear again. Ronin, feeling sure the stallion was more calm, coiled his hands around the rope again and earned a jerk of the head from the horse. He was obviously still nervous and scared, visible by his pinned ears and the whites of his eyes. "Get the gate open," he said to Ava quietly, backing toward the pen with the stallion half-prancing half-following after.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Ava held Mick by the mane as she pulled the gate open. She made sure to keep an eye on the stallion and Ronin to make sure he had it. Once the stallion was in the pen she gave a sigh of relief. "Now we just have to get the mare." Ava said as the watched the mare. She didn't seem to want to fight but to flee. "She's going to run from us." Ava told Ronin before looking back at him.

Last edited by AvaAssassin on Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Ronin's gaze was still upon the stallion as he bolted around the pen, halter and lead both in the Assassin's hands. "Welp," he said at last, turning toward the mare. "We just have to make her run toward the pen."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:44 pm

"You can use Mick if you want. I'll open the gate on your mark." She said giving Mick a pat on the neck. "He will let you ride him." Ava promised with a smile. "If you can tame them. You can have them." She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Ronin gave a chuckle and gripped some of Mick's mane in his hand before swinging up onto the stallion's broad back. "Okay, Mick," he began. "Here's the plan: get behind her in a wide arch and drive her toward the pen. Make certain she doesn't go anywhere else but the pen."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Mick gave a whiny and did exactly what Ronin said as. Ava watched as Mick began to force the white mare back towards the gate. Once she got close enough she opened the gate and watched as the mare ran through it and towards the black stallion. She seemed to cling to him and him to her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:20 pm

As Mick slid to a halt, Ronin jumped off and went to the fence, resting his arms on the top bar as he watched the two new horses. However, his gaze seemed to be on the stallion. A grin spread across his face, his cheekbones rising from behind his mask. "Fine horses indeed," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Smiling, Ava gave him a pat on the back. "Like I said laddie. If you can tame them. Both of them are your's." She said with a smile as she watched them. Mick stomped behind them as Ava turned to pet him. "I'm going to put Mick back up." She said as he lead Mick back to the stables.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Ronin remained where he was, watching as both mare and stallion pranced around the pen. They were both obviously very irritated and nervous about their new surroundings. You will both be wonderful animals once we get you back to your former glory. He thought with a small nod toward the two. The stallion reared and whirled away from the fence, going in the opposite direction while the mare remained where she was, looking around nervously.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 3:46 am

Smiling Ava moved to Ronin's side before placing a hand on his shoulder. "Think you can get through to him?" She asked as she watched the stallion. "That boy has a lot of anger." She said as she glanced over at him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:54 pm

"Must have been a man who abused him," Ronin answered, sadness rising into his voice as he watched the stallion. "But I think that, in time, I'll be able to get through. Sensei always did say that I had a way with animals."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Smiling Ava nodded. "Well if your going to work with him then you can feed these guys in the morning." She said as she looked up at the darkening sky. "I think its time to go in now though." She said with a smile before turning on her heels and back to the Stables she went.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Ronin took a deep breath and followed after her, nervous of meeting her family officially. He self-consciously adjusted his mask and his hood. He didn't know what they'd think of him nor if he should even think about revealing himself to them...
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Once Ava was done in the stables she moved towards the large house. Three of her brothers were joking and play fighting in the yard. With a grin Ava put her hand on her hips. "Ya look like a bunch o' girls fighting." She said. When she spoke they all looked over. Patrick only smiled, he had, had his hellos and greetings but the twins got up and tacked her. From there it turned into a bit of a resling match between the three siblings. They both hugged her while she struggled to escape her brothers. "Get o' me ya bloody morons!" She yelled. Suddenly another laugh was heard as her eldest brother stood there smiling. Aidan walked over and pulled her free of there twin brothers before hugging her close to him in a tight hug. "We have missed you little sister." He said with a smile as he finally put her down. Aidan then turned to Ronin and held his hand out before pulling the man into a friendly hug. Aidan pulled back before giving him a pat on the shoulder. "Thank ya laddie and thank you for bringing her home."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 12:53 am

Ronin smiled from beneath his hood and dipped his head toward Aidan in a greeting as well as welcoming Aidan for bringing his sister home. Then his blue eyes flicked over to Ava for a moment, as though beginning her for help.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:24 am

Chuckling she pulled her brother away. "Go tell momma ta make extra food will ya?" She asked Aidan who the nodded and went back inside. The twins were now standing and were both laughing about something they were talking about. Smiling Ava moved back over to Ronin. "You ok?" She asked with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:41 am

Ronin spoke softly, his voice loud enough only to reach Ava's ears. "I'm not sure how I'm going to get by," he admitted, his voice shaking from fear. "I don't know if I should speak or stay quiet. Or even remove my hood and mask. I know I'm safe here, but it's just how I am...I'm worried."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next