Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Linchpin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

The Linchpin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 4:33 pm

Aric got up and looked at Patches. "Why? Is something wrong?" Aric picked up the rifle and slung it over his back. "Also, is there an Animus on this plane?" He asked. Aric adjusted his shirt. He looked at where Ember had gone off.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 4:48 pm

Aric had not read the whole entry about Timothy out loud.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:19 pm

"Says here that Ember's dad has cancer and he's practically on his deathbed" Patches explained as he put Marco's phone back.
"Gawd. No wonder why Marco's been in such a bad mood for a while." Daz looked at Aric's rifle, and shook his head. "Mind putting that in the safe? You can keep your knife if it'll make you feel better, but we don't want it going off mid-flight."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:12 pm

As he overheard the conversation between Daz and Patches, Michael looked over towards them, and said, "Must suck. I've lost my Grandmother at Eleven - cried three nights in a row after that day. Thankfully, or... Unluckily, I guess, it was in the Summer.". He then looked back towards the T.V.... only in time to see the Sheriff getting decapitated, and the main character screaming as his head rolled over. His response was a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:43 pm

Aric took off the rifle. "Knife? I don't have a knife." He looked around. "But is there an Animus? I need to confirm something..." Aric set the rifle down, and walked over to the T.V. "This flight is rather... Deathly..." He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:56 pm

Michael sighed lightly, as it moved to another person - a man wearing colonial clothing, next to a road sign saying 'Sleepy Hollow', as he stepped on the road, almost getting ran over by a semi truck. He then looked lightly towards Aric, and said, "'Course it is. Based off the legend of sleepy hollow - That man, right there, is Ichabod Crane. The man before was decapitated by the Headless Horseman." He relaxed lightly in the seat, as he continued watching the episode. "Also, I don't think there's an Animus aboard. 'less you wanna seat with me, go 'head. Or with the others."
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Aric chuckled as he sat down. "I've seen this show before. Love the guy who plays Ichabod. Have you seen the episode with the Reavers? Marvelous." Aric adjusted his seating. He looked at Michael. "About Charlemagne and Timothy...Well..." Aric thought about how to say it.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:06 pm

Michael nodded, and said, "Seen them all. Bit steamed that they haven't said anything about the third season yet, other than it's being worked on. Well, at least, for me, My-" He caught himself mid sentence, and, pausing for a minute, finally said, "...so, what about Charlemagne and Timothy?"
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:10 pm

Aric looked at Michael. "It was during winter, and Cgarlemagne was being pursued by British soldiers. He evaded them by hiding in a barn. Timothy was in that same barn...uh..." Aric looked for the words. "He was... How do I say this... He was having.... Timothy was having...sex with a woman in the barn's loft." He looked at Michael.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Michael nodded in understanding slowly, and laughed lightly, and said, "Ah, classic move. When there's not a bead, use the Hay. Simple.", as he patted him lightly on the shoulder. He then looked back towards him, and said, "Glad for the heads up. We plan on visiting all of our ancestor's memories, and, well, if me and my pals play that one, I might have to bring some spare pants, so to say."
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:21 pm

Aric nodded. "So this Ember lady only knows a single Precursor location? Peter puts her to shame. We've only begun Peter's memories, and he's already been to three Precursor locations. Interestingly enough, he allied with an Assassin did a short time." Aric looked at the T.V. " He is a total badass." Peter was lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:28 pm

Michael did not know how to respond, but, finally, said, "Well, it depends on what's inside the precursor sites. If it's just old ruins, nothing valuable, it's complete crap - no offense on Peter -, yet, if it contains many powerful items, such as, say, The Observatory, it can be extremely priceless.", as he looked back towards the T.V. He stood up, and, squeezing past the boy, said, "Now, I'm going to watch something else - Something I prefer watching alone. And, no - it is not X-Rated.", he said, as he walked farther back, all the way back, to where he pulled out his phone, flipped it sideways, and plugged his earbuds back in, and pulled up his show.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Aric shrugged, and looked back at the T.V. He twitched. Aric pulled out some headphones and a tablet, and began watching recordings of his Animis memory sequences. "What....Is that? I still can't tell..Hrm..." Aric mumbled. He was looking at something Peter was holding. It was cylindrical in shape.Peter pulled out his book, flipping through the pages. "Hrrrrmmmmm....." He said to himself. He leaned forward, and fell off the couch when the plane hit some turbulence.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:02 am

When he heard the boy fall, Michael simply looked up, and, barely able to hear himself, said, "Get up. Floors not that comfy.", and, afterwards, hummed the shows theme song - humming lightly, probably heard, probably not.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:31 am

Aric picked himself up- and realized that Peter was holding a scroll. He also realized what Michael was humming. Looking at the man, Aric got back on the couch. "Hrm." He said before putting on his headphones and looking back at the tablet. He exited the memory re-player, and started playing Flappy Bird.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:41 am

Extremely glad for the invention of Earbuds, and for the length of the jet, also the space between him and the others, Michael felt as if somebody just looked at him - he glanced to the side, where, just barely he saw Aric look at him, then pulled out the tablet. Michael shrugged, and look back down at the phone - the somewhat bright colors seeable, somewhat, in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:42 am

Aric got up and shut down his tablet, sighing. He pulled out a Hershey bar from one of his pockets- King Sized- and opened the packaging. After taking off a square and eating it, Aric looked around the jet. He took off another square and put it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:51 am

As he continued watching the episode, subconsciously,  he laid propped himself up with his right arm as he laid to the side, feet hanging off the couch, the back of his head to the others. Just barely, colors could be seen - Blue, brown, green, purple, yellow, white - and a few more.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:59 am

Aric finished the candy bar and got up. He tossed the wrapper in the trash, and meandered around, bored. Aric plopped down beside Michael, and turned the tablet on. "Hey Michael, wanna see some stuff?" Aric asked, nudging Michael's shoulder. "I found some stuff about Timothy on my recorder." Aric stated. "I thought you might wanna see it."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:05 am

When Aric nudged him in the shoulder, Michael practically almost tossed his phone in the air, yet, as he lifted his hand, he quickly turned it off, and lowered it. Finally, he removed the earbuds, and said, "Sure thing. Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:13 am

Aric began swiping through the multiple menus of the database, and pulled up a picture of a woman. Just her face. "Exhibit One. Loft Lady." Aric said. He swiped the picture aside, and pulled up several more interesting things, before stopping on a picture of Timothy in his full garb. "This is the man in all his glory, I suppose. He looks like he could use a shave, however," Aric chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:27 am

Michael chuckled lightly, and said, "Can't blame him. Best he had was probably shears or scissors.". However, the picture of the Loft lady did bring up a memory - one had explored, pastly. "And, I do remember who that lady is. He met her about three, four weeks, before they banged. Her name was Fiona McCarthy. Plus, she had seen him in all his glory, and he did see her in all of her glory, aswell, and, in order, she saw him first, he saw her later, about the day or two before they had the rustle in the hay."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:34 am

"Ah, so it's like them" Patches said with a laugh as he tilted his head in the direction that Ember and Marco had run off.
"Oh shut up, Patches. Remember, they've known each other for longer than six years."
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:35 am

Aric nodded. He swiped to a picture of Timothy crouched down behind something, and men in red approaching. "You know when this was?" He inquired. The picture was at an angle above where the man was hiding. "I know." Aric pulled out some Kit-Kats, and handed a package to Michael. "You like Kit-Kats, right?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:39 am

(I just made a honking noise with my nose - I dont know how - because its just, outta the blue 'Have some funigkc kit kats')

He poointed at the picture, and said, "Seems familiar. There were four edcoats, weren't there? The ones advancing him, not in total.", and, when offered a Kit Kat, said, "Christ no - lost a tooth to one of those devils as a kid, never really trusted one since."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Linchpin
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: