Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Linchpin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

The Linchpin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:43 am

(Yee haev soem keet kuts)

Aric chuckled. "Okay then." He said as he bit his Kit-Kat. "And yeah, four advancing on Timothy. Although these were British Light Infantry- The elite British troops."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:46 am

(I tried making the noise again but I instead popped my ears.)

Michael nodded, and said, "So, anything else, or did you just want to show me his nudes?" He theen looked over towards the others - sure they overhead him - and said, "We're talking about when my ancestor banged a chick in the hay...", then, he said under his breath, "...yeah, that sounds better..."
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:50 am

Aric laughed harder. "By God, Michael!" He got up off the couch. "Sounds better?" Aric sat back down. "No, I wanted to show you this." Aric said as he swiped to a picture of Timothy and Charlemagne conversing over some corpses. In red clothing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:52 am

"How does one lose a tooth to a Kit Kat" Ember asked as she and Marco finally returned. She had changed into a pair of incredibly short pajama pants, and a Darkness hoodie. She seemed to be in a much better mood than she had been earlier. Ember took a look at the picture, and smiled. "Oh look, it's Luce. He always did enjoy a good fight. Funny that the grandson of a pirate would end up an Admiral of the British Royal Navy."
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:54 am

Aric looked at Ember. "Luce is in this picture? I only see Timothy and Charlemagne." He said. "Admiral, you say?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:59 am

"Top lefthand corner, hiding in the branches. He had Assassin training from a young age, but he was always a Templar." Ember fed Zuko, and smiled as the bearded dragon fell asleep against her.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:01 am

Aric looked. "Oh. Also, I don't think either side managed to convince Charlemagne to join them. From what I've seen so far, that is." He bit his Kit-Kat.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:01 am

(So Luce is going Into the Red Lines?)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:07 am

Timothy sighed lightly, and said, in respinse to Embers earlier question, "Lost a tooth to a Kit Kat because I froze a couple. Put em in a bowl with some other candies. Forgot they were frozen a few hours laters, went to bite into one, and then, bam. Loose tooth, gone. Thankfully, it was my last loose tooth. And, I do not even remember why I froze them in the first place. Im sure its cause it was summer - gotta ne desperate during then."
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:08 am

Aric chuckled. "Wow...." He said. "Just.... Wow." Aric zoomed in on Luce. "That's the ladder guy, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:15 am

"Yeah, he may have been an absolute arse, but that was just who he was. But that day he was pretty much just trying to stop Charlemagne from cockblocking old Tim." Ember grabbed a packet of Fritos from her bag, and took a seat.

(Not sure yet)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:21 am

Michael simply shrugged in agreement to Ember, and, looking towards Eric, said, "Got a point. Despite them being from opposite sides, gotta protect the Bro Code..." He then looked towards Ember, and said, "Wait... if He was in the branches... does that mean he saw Timothy and, ah, what's-her-face, nude?"
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:23 am

Aric shrugged. "This pic was from the forest battle with the British redcoats." He finished his Kit-Kats.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:29 am

"Fiona McCarthy? Nah, he was just sleeping off a hangover in a pile of hay in the barn when Charlemagne rocked up. Nah, this is the aftermath of a battle." Ember sighed as she opened up her bag, and grabbed her iPad before she pulled up a few pictures of her ancestors. There was a picture of Elizabeth and the rest of the pirates at the Old Avery at Nassau.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:41 am

Aric pulled up some of the artifacts Peter found on his tablet. "This is just some of what Peter found. This particular artifact was found in a library that Peter located." Aric showed several more pictures to Michael.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:43 am

Michael nodded. "Hm. Neat.", as he pulled out his ohone, and quickly hit 'Home', and pulled up the photo gallery. He looked over to Ember, and said, "Y'know, a while back, one of my pals took their hand and tried to draw Damian and Jonathon, pre-falling out, in 'bout 1721. Think they did good.", as he turned his phone towards her - a computer-drawn image of the two Butcher Brothers. There were small contrasts - facial scars, facial hair, etc., really small things. Nonetheless,  if was, clearly, a drawing of their omage. It only went from above their heads to halfway down their chests, yet it was clear. It was, also, quite clear they used reference pictures.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:55 am

"Ah, they were good men" Ember chuckled as she flicked to a picture of Damian carrying a dead Elizabeth out of a Templar facility at Kingston. "I still remember her somehow coming back to the world of the living back on the ship."
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:56 am

Aric looked at Ember. "What?" he asked. "Back to life? Who? What? When? Where? How?" He inquired curiously.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:25 am

"My ancestor, Elizabeth Shay, was one of the best pirates of her time, and definitely one of the best Assassins. Eventually she ended up at a Templar facility at Kingston. She was tortured for quite some time before Damian and Jonathon Butcher, along with Morgana O'Reilly, came to her rescue. Elizabeth was pregnant at the time, and the man who tortured her literally shot her in the stomach. Anyway, she died back there, in the facility. We never figured out how she came back, but she was a always a fighter."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Michael smiled lightly, and said, "Truer wlrds have never been spoken.". He then pulled his phone back infront of him, and began flipping through -  pictures of him and his friends, where it was quite clear that Michael had been kneeling down, since one of them had their hands over his head. There was another, too - a video. Michael clicked play, and, faintly, could be heard from Michael, as four of his friends walked - presumably the fifth was taking the video -, as Michael said, "I dunno - How come it's either 1-" He was interrupted when he hit his forehead on the roof of the entrance... to a parking garage.There was laughter, apbefore the video ended. He smiled lightly, and said, to Aric, "Anything else, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:55 pm

Ember plopped down on a chair, and watched the news on her laptop.
"I can't believe Mayweather won! It should have been Pacquiao!" After her brief outburst regarding the results of the match of the century, Ember returned to watching the news. "Marco, the South African Defence Force has finally been sent to help out with the yearly bout of xenophobia." (Yes, mass xenophobic attacks seem to be a yearly thing here)
"Really? Huh, must be bad." Ember laughed before she finally decided to do some work.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:34 pm

(Tell us about it. Whole Baltimore deal - towj's in completely anarchy. At least nobody is armed... yet. They do have knives, makeshift explosives, been raiding places, etc.,)

Michael sighed lightly, and, to Ekber, said, "'eard about the whole xenophobia deal - not about the whole Mayweather and what's-his-face. Was it a big match, or somethin'? Is it as bad as that one time the two wrestling chicks got in a ring, lasted 'bout six seconds. She forfeited and 'cried', apparently. And it was the main event, too.", as he continued flicking through his phone, a bit bored, as he finally turned it off.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"It was dubbed the fight of the century. Floyd "Money" Mayweather junior versus Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao. It went the full twelve rounds. Mayweather won because of points. Course it wouldn't be as spectacular as Foreman versus Ali at Kinshasa, Zaire. That was a fight, even a song about it. But they were heavyweights, so that made a difference." Ember had actually been quite excited for the fight, but the outcome had been a complete letdown. She looked at some pictures of an old abandoned, and haunted hospital, and frowned. Hardly anyone knew about it, let alone why it suddenly closed it's doors one day. "I've been itching to go there for a while now, but everyone's too shit scared to even drive past it."

(the song is In Zaire by Johnny Wakelin)
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Aric took a pair of Oculus Rift goggles out of one of his pockets and donned them. He then plugged in his earbuds and grabbed a controller. "I've been in an abandoned hospital." He said before starting a game. Explosions and gunfire could be heard emanating from the headphones.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:06 pm

With Aric with his Oculus rift on, he quickly put on his own earbuds, and, plugging them into his phone, started his show he was watching from before. Thankfully, nothing could be heard from Aric's earbuds as of now, so that likely meant Aric could not hear him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Linchpin
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: