Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Linchpin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

The Linchpin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:05 pm

"Okay," Bugsy thought for a little bit. He started to look up at the buildings, "How did you become part of Abstergo?" It was a simple question. Bugsy didn't want to push to right away.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:09 pm

"Ah." He said, smiling a bit. "Not so extravagant. Parents reccomended it, 'Filled with Templars', they said." He added. He coughed a bit more, and asked, "Alright, second one... How'd ya come to become a... free lancer, you could say." He considered this fair - they technically asked each other the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:15 pm

He slipped his Ipad away, "Oh that one is simple. As I was researching my ancestors one day for a class project I stumbled across John Willams. The one I know the most about. From there I started to dig deeper and I found out that my bloodline is full of mercs, free lancers, and guns for hire. So when I was on my own I figured why not keep the trend going." he said with a smirk. He kept hearing Michael cough but he ignored it. "So how did you get into the tech business."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:34 pm

Michael smiled lightly, and said, "Ah... well, somewhat like the way you did. Father was a minor techie, and his father was a technician for the army. Apparently, according to my father, he was conceived on the seventh anniversary of Hitler's suicide." He chuckled a bit, and said, "Alright, third one..." He looked up, breathing in the fresh, before his eyes widened, and he pointed at the top of a building, and said, "...what the hell is that?" Up above, near he was pointing, a small, white blotch was at the top of a five story building.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:39 pm

"Huh," Bugsy looked where Michael was pointing, "You don't think that is a person do you?" Bugsy pulled his backpack off and opened up the middle pouch. He pulled out a small electric telescope. He clicked a button to turn it on. "Here," he handed it to Michael, "You probably have better eye sight then me."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 am

The Carrion Crows

"Dude, has she passed out" Patches asked as he pointed to Ember on her chair.
"Yeah, I'll take her to bed" Marco chuckled before he picked Ember up, and carried her to their room.
"So, for the con?"
"Well Ember is going as Rem from Death Note, and LadyDevimon from Digimon, but I think she'll end up taking her Lilithmon outfit instead. She's also taking her Azula thing. Marco told me he's going as Ryuuk from Death Note, and Beelzemon from Digimon. Oh, and his Haku thing."
"Fine, I'll dig out my old Devimon thing, and maybe my Kira setup. And I'll definitely take my Kakashi gear."
"So I guess I'll do the Piedmon thing then, maybe even take my Meelo thing for the Death Note thing. And Alucard fo' sho'." Patches quickly ran to his computer, and registered each of the Crows for the competition.
"So why do you think we're going to London?"
"Dunno." Patches and Daz eventually made their way back to their room before they fell asleep for the night.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:15 pm

Michael took the telescope slowly, and out it towards his eye. Thankfully, it was just nothing, "Nothin', Nothin'... God, it must be the small remenants of the Bleeding effect." He said, with a small sigh of relief. "So, as I was saying..." He said, "..Third question - how's it feel, working with the crows?" He finished, as he handed him the electric telescope back.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:44 pm

He put the telescope back. He flung his backpack over his shoulders and started to walk again, "Its not bad. I actually enjoy it to be honest. It kind is my first time working with a team." They started to near his apartment complex, "So have you always lived around here?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:28 pm

"...no clue." He said, after a little while. He looked around, and said, "Been traveling alot, and I've got not a clue." He looked around a bit, and said, "All I do know, I'm from the Western side of Louisville, Kentucky. One of the more... wooded areas." He finished, as finally said, "You reckon we should head on back? Not much to see 'round here, less we go into an Alleyway." He smiled a bit, and jokingly said, "Might fine a dead prostitute." He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:57 pm

"Well....." Bugsy said as he pointed to the next alley way up a head, "We actually do have to take the next alley way. I may have a room at Abstergo, but I haven't moved most of my stuff there yet so I need to grab a few things quick and then we head back." Bugsy turned into the alley way. It was extremely dark and he vanished into the darkness. He looked back and all that were showing was his now black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:03 am

Feeling alright, Michael shrugged, and said, "Alright.", as he followed Bugsy. Seeing his now onky bkack eyes, he said, "Anyone ever tell ya how your eyes do that?" He then took out his phone, and, feeling to ruin the whole 'Creepy alleyway' mood for him, he swiped and tapped abit, and found Rick Astley - Never Gonna give you up, and he made sure his earbuds were in. As the infamous beant played, he grinned lightly, as he continued following Bugsy.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:26 am

Bugsy turned back and started to walk again, "Yeah I have gotten that a few times," He paused as he heard trashcans banging. "Don't mind that its just Missy," He started to count the bricks from the bottom.He grabbed the fifteenth brick form the bottom. "Yeah I get it from my mother's side," He removed the top part of the brick from the wall. He slide is fingers in and squeezed a slim metal rod that was hidden. As he pulled it the ladder from the fire escape slide down. "They come in hand to stay out of fights. Good fear facter," He started climb up the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Marco and Patches

"You still up" Patches asked as he sat beside Marco on the couch.
"Yeah, can't sleep knowing what's happening in London." Marco had been watching a Death Note marathon while the others were asleep.
"Yeah, why are we going to London?"
"It's time for Ember's induction into the Templar Order. The thing is, I don't think Ember will handle everything so well" Marco said with a sigh.
"Why is that?"
"Ember's dad is dying. They want her to take over when he dies. And there's some hectic shit brewing between the Templars and Assassins, so they need her to step in and mediate before we have a full blown war on our hands." Patches handed Marco a bottle of brandy, and shook his head.
"So that's why you've been in a bad mood since the call. Damn! I hope this doesn't push her over the edge. Anyway, I'll see you in a few hours" Patches said quietly before he headed to his room to get some sleep before they set off for England in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:52 am

As he watched Bugsy climb up, Michael asked, "So... should I follw ya, or something? Or is it secretive buisness?" He nekd a bit on the ladders left, and, thiught a bit. The simple creativeness of hiding it in pure plain sight... to him, it being hidden so well yet so simple, it was the defenition of stealth. Atleast, to him, it was.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:52 am

As Bugsy reached the top, "Nah feel free to come up." He pulled the wood panel of the windowsill up and slide the metal bar that was hidden under it to the right. It made a click sound and the latch, that had the window locked, flipped up. He slide the window up and climbed into the room.

It was dark. He stumped his right heel twice and the light flickered on. There was nothing in the room other then the walls themselves. Each of the other three walls held door ways. Bugsy made his way to the one to his right.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:47 pm

As he ascended towards the top of the ladder,  he entered through, same as Bugsy had, only a small 'Damnit' emitting from under his breath as he hit his elbow. Finalpy, gaining his bearings, he looked to the right first, just to see Bugsy almost go through the doorway. He began following the man, and asked finally, "...so, what is this place, per say?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:21 am

Bugsy twisted the door knob to the right, so the alarm didn't go off. He pulled the door open slowly before turning back to Michael, "It is where I do all my work and typically live when I have a job." he paused, "Which is most the times to be honest" He started to climb the stairs after he jumped the first step. He then shouted back, "Don't go through the other doors else you want to know how it feels to be electrocuted." He then jumped the last step, "Also dont touch the first or last step."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:55 am

"Fine 'nuff, these legs were made for walking." He opened the door same as Bugsy had, and, after simply stepping of the first step with ease, it was much more visible that he was laughing. He continued walking, two steps at a time, as he hummed a small song to himself, as he skipped the last step. Finally, standing somewhat of a distance between him and bugsy, asked, "...So, what would of had happened if I stepped on 'em?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:24 pm

They were now in a hall way with doors at the very end. One on the right. One on the left. Bugsy walked down the hallway, "Well the first one's top is false and would give in. Your foot would have landed on a decent amount of spikes all lined with a variety of poisons." He stopped for a minute, "Oh I should probably stock up on antidote for those." He turned to Michael, "I had to use my last bit up a few weeks ago." He then continued walking still while talking, "The top on would of made the stairs tilt into a slope and also close the door. The door is fully metal if you didn't notice. You would have hit the door and been cooked from the inside our with electricity" He sighed as he turned to the left door, "Thank god I haven't had to use that trap too often."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 6:04 pm

(um, is this lil' side thing going anywhere?)
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:21 pm

(Just showing some of Bugsy past/ personal. other then that no I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:25 pm

(Ah, okay then)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:36 am

The Carrion Crows

Marco, Patches, and Daz were packing the van while Ember checked on the bikes. Everything looked just about right.
"Where are they?"
"Dunno, but they know to meet us here at quarter to three" Ember said as she lit her smoke. John was standing in for Ember, and he was already deleting all traces of Elizabeth from the Kenway memories. The Crows mucked about in the garage as they waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:42 pm

Michael, upon checking his phone, groanded, and said, "We best be going. Quickly.", as he skipped the step at the top, quickly walked down, then skipped the last step, as he exited through the door, then climbed up above, onto the roof, as he waited for Bugsy.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:17 pm

"Ember, let's just get going. It looks like they've forgotten" Patches said with a sigh as he lit a cigarette.
"Let's just be patient, Patchy. I'm sure they'll be here on time. If not, well, then we can leave without them." Ember seemed to be the only one with an ounce of patience, and it seemed to annoy Marco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Linchpin
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: