Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bloodlines (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:18 am

Sam had taken to de-Assassin-ing himself. He was standing in front of a chest that was beside the dresser against the wall near the window. The room had been rearranged, so from the angle he was at, no one could really see the chest except for its side, which was lined with blue. Sam had already taken off his bracers that had his hidden blades and was now placing his weapons on the dresser top. At least, the pistol his brother had carried and killed many Assassins with sat there. Sam put his father's sword up against the dresser's side, a special place for it indeed.

"I'm concerned," he said softly, undoing his robes as he closed the chest and began to pace over to where he hung his robes. Their place was next to the Mayan armor Liz had given him quite a while ago, before their wedding. Sam rarely used the armor anymore. The only time anyone in the Sanctuary saw him with it over his robes was when he was going on a really dangerous mission that took him elsewhere. Sam couldn't be called a pirate anymore, although he still sailed around for missions. He carefully did up the robes on the stand there and reached into the closet for a shirt, leaving his pants alone. "In truth, Damian...I'm scared. Scared that, should my second child be a boy....." Sam's voice dropped lightly as he paused, rearranging his stuff so that his sword was sitting against the wall instead of the dresser.

This was one of the signs that he was expressing fear. "That my history will repeat itself. I was of Age for my first mission out with Mentor when the Bureau received word that my house was burned down and my parents...dead. Then some years after, Freddy, God rest his soul, betrayed the Creed. And only recently did he die." Sam was rambling again, as he tended to do when he was scared. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't want my little Eddy going through that. Losing both me and Liz and then having his younger brother betray his Creed, only for Eddy to kill his brother later in life."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:33 am

Damian sighed, and took out a flask he had tied to his waist. Uncorking it, he took a sip - backup Whiskey. Corking kt again, he placed it on the closest flat area he could find. Sighing a bit, Damian said, "I understand." He leaned against the wall, as he scratched the back of his neck a bit, and said, "Not a man nor a boy should live through that. Knowing that your own brother burned your home, and killed those you love." He, instead of Samuel, was wearing normal clothes, fit mainly for land, A simple shirt, along with simple brown pants, and some boots, "Listen..." He said, as he coughed a bit, yet very lightly."If you wish, I can stay here whilist you or 'liz, or Both of yeh, go in a mission, er somethin' of th' sort. I'd be able to watch over th' kids, and, well... make sure they'll be safe. 'Course. I'd be talkin' 'bout in the range of these few years. Teach 'em to stay with the Creed. How to not, well, do what Frederic did." Despite them just bringing it up, Damian felt it was best to not say it. "An', hell..." He said, "...me and Arabella be plannin' on havin' a child of ours in the next few years, give or take. 'Course, that'll be aft'r we're married." He sighed a bit, and said,"An', consider this 'ere - Say it's a girl, perhaps. We might 'ave a bit less of a chance of history repeatin', and it'll give you an' 'Liz more of a chance to interact with 'em, 'stead of just Edward alone."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:48 am

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

Once Elizabeth had recovered from her bout of morning sickness, she began to see to the children. Jane Read, being only a month old, was perhaps the most needy.

"Come on, Edward. Let's get in some more training" Elizabeth said with a laugh as she ruffled her son's hair. She hoisted Edward up so that he was sitting on her shoulder, and led the boy outside. As usual, Elizabeth taught her son the very basics. She was constantly worried about the safety of her family, and she often spent sleepless nights watching over her family. Elizabeth smiled as she remembered what she had said to Shuter earlier.

"Even if he joins the Templars, I'll love him all the same."

God knows that if anyone came near her son with the intention to maim, murder, or torture him, she would unleash her fury on the poor unfortunate soul.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:55 am

Sam shook his head. "Freddy was still with the Creed when our family was killed and our house burned," he said, sitting on the bed for a moment. "He joined the Templars when I was sixteen years old, the same age I left the Keys." Sam ruffled his hair with worried hands and gave a heavy sigh. "I just...I don't want Edward to go through that. Liz doesn't even know of my concern yet and now that I know she's pregnant again...I don't want to run the risk of worrying her."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:34 pm

"Mistress Donnelly, the Sentinel has returned from her voyage. The crew say they need your help with the cargo." A beaming smile crept onto Elizabeth's face before she looked down at her son.
"Come on, Edward. Let's go" Elizabeth said happily as she grabbed her son, and raced off to the docks.

"Thank you so much, mummy. It's so cute" Edward said happily as he lovingly stroked the soft creature sleeping in his hand.
"It's a pleasure, Edward. Just look after her." Elizabeth looked at the pair of queer creatures following her, and sighed. "Johnson, make sure that Edward gets home safely. I'll be heading back to the bureau to deal with the snake problem." Johnson nodded, and led Edward back to the house.

"Right. Hopefully we can open the bureau after this" Elizabeth said with a sigh as she watched the mongoose attack the escaped snakes. Of course, Elizabeth was perched on the top shelf of one of the cupboards. She had tried everything to deal with the snakes, but nothing had worked. With all the rats about, the snakes were thriving. But the two small creatures proved more than successful at dealing with the plague of snakes that had been breeding in the bureau for almost a year.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:43 am

Damian walked a bit closer to Samuel, and put a hand on his shoulder, (no homo), and said, "Listen, Sam... 'Long as we be stayin' together, or atleast we have this island for us, we'd oughta be safe, If we ain't, I'd'll be sure to kill anyone who opposes." He smiled lightly, and, picking up his flask and reattaching it to his belt, said, "Now, as I said, I'll also be makin' sure we ain't havin' us 'er a fire, 'ight?" He fixed his clothes, and said, before turning, "Now, Sam, just come 'n' get me if ya have any conerns, whether it be spies or a matter of stale rum, you'd know where tah find me." He smiled lightly, mbefore turning and leaving, as he headed back to his room.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Sam smiled as he watched Damian leave. It took a while, but the man finally managed to lose his Templar attitude of stubbornness. Sam actually relied on Damian now, for most matters as this. In all, Sam enjoyed the burly Assassin's company. "Thanks, Sky," Sam muttered softly the nickname given to the tall man. It was that or Treetop, but Sam stuck with two. Day and Sky. Sam had personally given Day as a nickname because it was short and it fit Damian perfectly. At least it does now.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:11 pm

Elizabeth finally returned from her work at the bureau. After she had cleaned up after the snakes, she had to take stock of everything, and head out into the jungle to find some more supplies. It had been just a regular day at the bureau for her. Elizabeth climbed into the bathtub, and washed away the regular blood and filth that came with working at the bureau.

"What a day" Elizabeth said with a sigh as she plopped down on the couch. Edward was enjoying himself as he watched his pet bounce around the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:15 am

23:12:43Damian was, by now, shirtless, as he was many summers back home. He creaked open the windoe a bit more, hoping for a never coming breeze. Finally, talking to himself, said, "Christ... Helluva scorchin' day 'ere... Not even the Summer saturdays were this hot..." He rubbed at his forehead, which began sweating lightly. He was still, out of all, not so used to the heat down here. He then said, to himself again, "To 'ell with it... Gettin' a Whiskey or a few from the cellar." He promptly exited his room, and, rushing down the trapdoor he opened, had no time to acknowledge Elizabeth, as he landed on the cellar floor. To him, it felt worse, since the cold made his sweat freeze even colder, as if he jumped into snow with nothing on. He quickly put four Scottish Whiskey bottles, all filled, onto the floor above, grumbling a bit to himself. He then climbed up, and, finally, noticed Elizabeth. He grabbed the whiskey, and said, "I'd'll be on my way now...", as he went back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:20 am

(Sorry. I got held up)

Sam sat on a rooftop, staring down into the town. He'd made a run, as he had felt too cooped up inside the Sanctuary. He was one of those people who needed to just run from time to time in order to not go insane. Today was no different. In fact, he was eying a pigeon coop not too far from where he was currently. He was debating taking on another mission.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:53 am

Elizabeth stood at the docks, and smiled as she looked up at the black flag. She was going to set sail for Nassau, and sink as many ships as she could. Piracy was in her blood, and she almost went insane when she wawasn't allowed to hit the water. Elizabeth closed her eyes, and smiled as she breathed in the salty air. Everything felt so right.

"Sam, I'll be setting sail soon" Elizabeth said quietly as she joined her husband on the roof. She knew he would probably give her a lecture, but her mind had been made up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:32 pm

At the mention of leaving, Sam turned his head away from the coop he'd been eyeballing. He had a mixture of fear and what looked to be annoyance on his face. "Liz," he sighed heavily, turning his head away with a shake, his hair flying with the action. "You have a child, not just Eddy, to think about. What if..." he broke off, afraid to finish his question. He didn't want his wife leaving if it meant putting their baby in harm's way, and it showed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:55 pm

"I'll be alright, Sam. Besides, you know Nassau is probably the safest place for me" Elizabeth said with a sigh. She knew he wouldn't like her being on the open ocean with so many British about. "Ah Tabai has assigned some guards to me. I'm just going to check on the house." Elizabeth sighed as she sat on the edge of the roof, and pulled a knew to her chest. Elizabeth drew her hood, and looked at the ground below them. "I won't go if you don't want me to" Elizabeth said quietly. She hadn't been on the water for more than three years, and she really missed the sensations that came with being on a ship. But she knew Sam was right.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:00 pm

(Typo...o.o)

Sam took a deep breath and exhaled. He knew she missed the ocean. He did too. Sam stayed quiet for a few moments and then cast a soft glance at Liz. "Take Sharkheart with you," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:13 pm

"Thank you so much, Sam" Elizabeth said happily as she quickly wrapped her arms around her husband. Tears were streaming down her face as she held him close to her. She wasn't sure if he could feel her chest and stomach armour through the fabric, but she didn't really care. It was there to protect her and her child from various possible injuries, and that was all that mattered to her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:18 pm

Sam smiled lightly at his wife and wrapped his arms around her in an embrace. He knew Bryan would protect Liz, as he had the young apprentices many times. Sam trusted the man he'd come to know as a friend, the man whom he'd saved from death many years ago. "You be safe. And tell Bryan he'd better no leave your side." He meant that last part as a bit of a joke, as he always threatened Bryan due to their friendship.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:05 pm

"I'll be safe, love. I promise." Elizabeth dried her tears, looked at her husband, and smiled. She was so happy to be able to go out on the water once again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Sam nodded with a smile and planted a kiss on her forehead. "I'll see you when you get back," he said lovingly and leapt from the roof they were on to the coop across the street. On top of the coop, Sam stood to his feet and took a deep breath before dropping down. He'd take a mission and then return to the house.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:58 am

Edward Donnelly and Tiago Da Silva

"The boss is really going to be happy with us after this."
"Yes he is. But taking the Demon's son?"
"Relax. The Demon is at Nassau. As for everyone else, there's this" one of the Templars chuckled as he held up some darts.

"Tiago, may we please have a break" Edward asked as he set his sword aside.
"Sím, Macaco." Tiago turned his back for a brief second to put aside the various weapons.
"TIAGO!" Tiago turned, and watched in horror as Edward was hauled into the jungle.
"EDWARD!" Tiago quickly shouted orders to some Assassins, and raced off after the young boy.

"I guess it's true what I've heard about you, captain Roberts."
"Oh? And what would that be, captain Donnelly" Roberts asked as he looked up from his cup of tea. The pair were sitting in the parlour of the finally completed Shay mansion, sharing a cup of tea.
"You truly are the gentleman pirate. Not many pirates would look kindly upon me for drinking tea." Elizabeth seemed to enter a trance for a few minutes. "Something is very wrong!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:47 am

Sam's head snapped up at the sound of faint barking. Something was wrong, he knew it. He was quick to abandon the coop and ran across the rooftops toward the source of the barking. Ace was pacing around, barking angrily. "What's wrong, Ace?" He asked, his heart aching painfully in his chest. Ace continued the barrage of barking before he bolted off, obviously having smelt something. Sam threw up his hood quickly and raced after the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:11 pm

Tiago Da Silva

"Master Donnelly! The Templars! They took Edward!" Panther was still racing through the jungle in a desperate attempt to find the missing child. Numerous Assassins were combing the jungle in an effort to find the young boy, but their efforts were fruitless.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Sam felt sick and white hot rage and fear all mixed into a tight ball that was sitting in his stomach. "Ace," he called, watching the wolf for a moment. Ace bounded over, barking. "Find him, boy. Find Eddy." Ace understood and began his wild pacing back and forth to try and catch a scent.

Ace was a wolf, after all. Sam had every fear that he wouldn't find the boy, but at the same time, he was confident. Ace stopped for a moment, growling. Sam tensed, ready to run. For what felt like an eternity, Ace and Sam remained absolutely still. The moment that Ace bolted was the moment Sam did. Both Wolf and Assassin tore through the trees and once it became too deep, Sam took to the trees. Sam closed his eyes for a moment and then reopened them. He could see them, up ahead. Silently, Sam crept along the treetops and stopped, warning Ace to do the same. They had the advantage.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Elizabeth stormed through the jungle; something other than the sense was guiding her. She furiously clawed her way up a tree, and flung herself from branch to branch.
"What the hell happened" Elizabeth asked in a whisper as she landed beside Samuel. The anger was thick in her voice. She didn't know what had happened, but she just knew that something was seriously wrong.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:31 pm

"Tiago said that Templars grabbed Edward," he said quietly, watching the area for a moment. "I don't know why. He's just a boy." Sam would do anything to get his son back, and Liz knew he would. But he had no plan.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:43 pm

"To get to us, Sam." Elizabeth growled quietly as she looked around her. She pulled on the Demon's Claw. "Bastards! I'll kill 'em all for taking my child!" Elizabeth looked like the devil at that moment. She was going to kill everyone if it meant finding her child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines (open)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next