Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 4:32 pm

After he had finished with Alyssa, he told her to take the night off and sleep, then made his way up to the main deck calling "RAISE THE SAILS! WE SAIL FOR TULUM" The next few hours were spent sailing to Tulum.

When they arrived they saw the Revenge "Oh no you don't" He muttered, turning to one of his crew "Wake Alyssa and give her command of the ship. Follow the Revenge until I return" He then set off at a run, climbing up the main mast and using one of the ropes to swing onto the Revenge. He landed with a small thunk and a cry of surprise from the crew. One of the brave man chose to attack before asking questions, to which David just dodged and called out for him to stop. When the man did, David asked "Where is your captain" One point told him her quarters.

David the knocked and entered "Elizabeth" he said in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:43 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

Elizabeth was almost half asleep when she heard Shuter knocking on her door.
"For the love of..." The sound of breaking glass could be heard coming from inside the cabin. "What the hell do you... Oh... Hello, David. Is there anything I can help with?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:55 pm

David smiled and bowed his head "Sorry for disturbing you. I just had a mater to discuss with you. One I thought best not to discuss with you after we retook Nassau." he smiled and took a seat "You see, I am an old man.. an old man who has seen many things. So I know a Piece of Eden when I see one. Where did you get it.. and do you know of others?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:40 am

(I was going to call the iguana, Steven, after the bearded dragon in Your Highness, but I decided to go against it.)

"If you're talking about the shard that I gave Samuel, I took it from the chamber. If you're talking about the Bloodseeker, I found that at the bottom of the ocean during a dive." Elizabeth poured herself a tankard of rum, and took a seat. "You see, Ah Tabai and I are what you could call the guardians of the artefacts in the possession of the Assassins of the West-indies" Elizabeth said calmly as she fed a juvenile iguana before picking it up, and allowing it to rest on her shoulder. "There used to be many more shards, but I used them to make the Mayan armor that Samuel and I have. Tell me, why do you want to know so much about the artefacts?" Elizabeth picked up the iguana, and held it at eye level. "What do you think, Altaïr? Think he's looking for something?" Nothing. Altaïr just looked at Elizabeth with a blank expression. "That's what I thought" Elizabeth chuckled before she took a sip of her drink while she put Altaïr, the iguana, back on her shoulder. Altaïr, however, decided to hang onto the fabric of the front of Elizabeth's robes, over her chest.

Last edited by Voidmon on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:58 pm

"The Shard' David said simply. He drank in this new information, having not even known that the Assassins here had their own treasure trove of Pieces of Eden. his eyes widdened slightly at the name of the Iguana, having not known anyone...or anything... to have that name since the Great Altair himself. "You are right.. I am after something." He pulled open his robes enough to show her the Piece of Eden hung around his neck. In the shape of a lightningbolt, the piece rested against his bare skin. "I have been in possession of this piece for over 500 years. It is what gives me the ability to live on, frozen in time.. and I am looking for another one."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Elizabeth eyed the piece of Eden carefully. She couldn't remember anything like it during her time amongst the artefacts.
"I'm not sure if we have a piece like that, but let me just take a quick look" Elizabeth said as she put the iguana down before some vegetation, and pulled three large books from a chest. "Let's see, we've the Ankh, apples, crystal balls, crystal skulls, shards, staffs..." Elizabeth closed the first book, and opened the second. "Bloodseeker..." Elizabeth stopped at one page, looked at Shuter's piece of Eden, then back to the page. "The precursors generally didn't require objects to grant them immortality. What you have... Well, I'm not entirely sure why it was made." Elizabeth hung her head, and stared into her tankard. "We only have a fragment of a piece like yours... Do you want it?" Altaïr was still merrily munching away at the vegetation Elizabeth had acquired for him. A carefree life indeed.

Last edited by Voidmon on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:03 pm

(Hey, guys, if you have any help with my problem, it would be appreciated.

So, My Nephew came home from school after I picked him up (he's spending the week over here, dont know why he thought that was a good idea.) In a sour mood. I asked him whats wrong, and he said he turned in a four page vocabulary paper, and when his Social Studies teacher saw it, she marked the front page wrong because he wrote his name and his group in the top-left, not the top-right. She also, as he said, "Looked at the next page for a second and said to write it in complete sentences.". He also said, when I asked him what she looked like, said, "Well, imagine a pig and a cow got married and had a obese kid. Then imagine it three times bigger wearing clothes, on it's hind legs, with glasses and hair." What should I do? I'm not so good dealing with stuff regarding such.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:59 am

(Okay, the complete sentences thing I can understand. But marking him down because he didn't write his name where she wanted him to? She is obviously having some problems with relationships. (judging by how she was described, I can understand why. (I had a morbidly obese lecturer last year. It was hilarious)) I dunno, just find a way to send her the contact details of a male prostitute (but do it in a way that won't implicate you and your nephew.). Or you could just prank her. I suggest stuffing her desk draws with frogs, rats, king crickets, or roaches (preferably the hissing ones).)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:07 am

(I'm sjre she's not in a relationship - apparently, she's the second oldest on his team, ane she is a 'Miss.' Not 'Ms.', no, just 'Miss.' Also - If I can somehow sneak into a teacher's desk in a middle school without hitting the roof everytime I stand up straight I'll let you know. Perhaps I can possibly get him to sneak a few spiders in... hide them in gym clothes, then release them on the desk before he leaves to gym... [Also - he wrote the definition Twice, and wrote them from the book, as instructed.)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:48 pm

(Take the problem to pm please)

Samuel had been given a mission. It would be Josh's first mission out, as the boy was ready. They were both in the jungle, having tracked the target here. The youth was beside his mentor, watching Sam's every move to learn. Sam was quick as a flash and shot down into the undergrowth, followed by his apprentice. [Color]The boy's learning well,[/color] he thought as they stalked their target. Once they were close enough, Sam told Josh to stay put, as his own mentor had. With skills honed over years, Sam snuck up onto the target and grabbed him from behind. Sam slammed his hidden blade, the one Liz had given him, deep into the man's back while the other hand gripped the man's mouth, preventing a scream.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:27 pm

(Agreed)

James Kidd

Kidd sat at the tavern, staring into his tankard while Johnson was teaching Tiago how to fight. Kenway was off on a contract, Samuel was off with Josh, and Kidd had been left with Rackham and Vane. Kidd rolled his eyes as Rackham and Vane had yet another argument.
"Shut it, you two! Christ" Kidd shouted angrily before he stormed off. The two men were left in a stunned silence.

"So when do I get to go on my first mission" Tiago asked as he set aside his weapons.
"As soon as Elizabeth thinks you're ready."
"And knowing her, that could take some time" Johnson chuckled.
"But..."
"I'll speak with her as soon as she returns from Tulum."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:19 am

David's heart fell slightly when she said they didn't have anything like it. He then waited patiently as she read through her books. He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned not knowing why they were made and said softly "They are rarer than the apples themselves. This is the only one I have seen my whole life. I have a feeling the precursors favored a few of our kind and made these for them, For all I know the man who wore this before me was one of them." he knew however, that finding these should become his mission, leaving the templar war to others, as anyone in possession of one of these was very dangerous. They had generations of knowledge and training, making them almost invisible, like David.

When she said they had just one, David nodded "I do indeed. These are dangerous pieces, and no one should have them. Even the Assassins." he said partly because of its truth, and partly to cover up his real reason for wanting it... for Alyssa.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:36 am

"If they are so dangerous, and nobody should possess them, then why should I remove our fragment from the vault? And why have you kept yours for all these years?" Elizabeth stood up, and approached a series of glass-fronted chests containing some snakes she had caught during her travels.  "We've looked after the artefacts for hundreds of years, without incident. I have already done more than I should have, by telling you what I know, but I will give you the fragment nonetheless." Elizabeth held a rat by the tail, and quickly tossed it into a chest. "The piece is incomplete, so it doesn't work as of now. You'll have to find the missing fragment if you want it to work again." Elizabeth said the last part coldly as she watched the snake have a go at the mouse. "Don't tap the glass, don't do anything to provoke then, and try not to piss them off" Elizabeth said coldly before she raced out of her quarters, and headed to the vault. She made sure nobody followed her.

"Here you go" Elizabeth said as she handed David the fragment of a piece of Eden. "The other half should be hidden at Cape Bonnevista." Elizabeth set Altaïr on his perch, and smiled at the iguana. "If we are done here, I would like to return to my husband, and my friends. Remember, keep those pieces safe" Elizabeth said coldly. She uncorked a bottle of rum, and drank straight from the bottle. It was obvious that she was in one of her more depressed moods. She was missing her husband, and it showed. Even though she had just killed her Mentor, she was still terrified, and she wanted to feel his arms around her once again. She wanted to know that she was finally safe.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:32 pm

David took a step closer and said quietly "They are dangerous in the wrong hands. Something that gives you eternal life.. in the wrong hands would be very bad indeed. If you doubt why I should possess mine, may I remind you that your Husband would have died with out me. Why I kept mine is very obvious.. the war was not won, so I could not just give up life. That would be selfish." he then listened patiently as she explained things to him, thinking the whole while that he knew all of that all ready, probably knew it long before her great great parents were even thought of.

When she told him where the other one could be found, David have her a nod and said "Thank you. Just remember, this is safest with someone who knows what it is like to watch everyone you ever knew die. I will not abuse it like some." He took the fragment, ignoring how cold she was being to him and turned to leave, he opened the door and then said over his shoulder "Altair looks so much like his name sake" He then left the ship, diving into the water and climbing back up onto his Normandy
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 4:15 am

Elizabeth stormed out of her quarters, and glared at the Ghost as he boarded the Normandy.
"I may not be as old as you, David Shuter, nor as legendary as you, but do not forget to whom you speak! I have lost almost everyone I ever held dear! And don't speak to me about saving Sam! I've done that more than once" Elizabeth roared with a hint of pain in her voice "I've seen friends and family murdered before my very eyes!". Her blood boiled with how insensitive the ghost had been. But he didn't know much about her or her life, let alone the friends and family that she had lost. If he knew of half the things she had done, she would have been exiled from the Brotherhood, or worse. Having killed two fellow Assassins, rescued or spared the lives of a few Templars, and killed a small number of innocent people, it was a wonder she was still alive, never mind the fact that she was still a Master Assassin. "Safety and peace be upon you!" Elizabeth turned to her stunned crew, and furiously barked orders before she returned to her quarters where she cried over every loss she had ever experienced.

Elizabeth watched as Inagua came into view, and smiled. She was finally able to relax, and enjoy her life without worry. When the ship docked, Elizabeth raced off to the sanctuary. Altaïr almost fell off her shoulder, but the iguana managed to hold on for its dear life. Elizabeth raced along the rooftops, laughing as she made her way to the sanctuary.

Elizabeth snuck in through her study window, and raced off for a quick bath. Elizabeth pulled on a fresh set of robes, and made her way downstairs.
"Sam" Elizabeth called as she looked around for her husband. "What do you think, Altaïr? Think he's at the tavern?" Nothing. The iguana just gave her a blank look. "You're right, we should probably wait" Elizabeth chuckled as she made her way to the kitchen to make some coffee, and find something to snack on.

"Can't tell you how good this feels, Altaïr" Elizabeth chuckled as she sat on the couch, and lowered her hood as she waited for Sam.

Last edited by Voidmon on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:01 am

Meanwhile, in the yard, the two brothers were experimenting.

"So - just... pull the lever, the gunpowder should launch over there..." said Damian to Jonathon, pointing towards five stuffed dummies. "...and it should land with such force if shatters, that when I shoot it it's a bigger explosion." Jonathon simply sighed, and said, "So, you're sure that doing this won't kill us?" Damian nodded, grinned, and said, "Yes, yes... I think... Hey - worse case scenario, a limb is severed - big deal. Now, pull the lever, and the string should snap." Jonathon groaned, and oulled the lever. It was connected to a machine that, when he pulled it, would activate a blade that would cut four ropes holding back the gunpowder - when the rope's snapped, the gunpowder landed in the center, in a small pile of past-gunpowder from seeing where the Gunpowder would land. As it connected with the ground, it shattered open, spilling gunpowder everywhere. "So far, so good... Stand back..." He said, pulling a pistol out. Jonathon quickly shuffled behind he corner, slightly looking at the gunpowder, when Damian pulled the trigger. The result, of course, was a sound like cannon fire, and a few flaming pieces of a catapult, along with a excited and grinning Damian. "That was... Perfect! Let's try it somewhere else!" The smile he shed was one that belonged to a man that was a true pyromaniac - as smile a madman would share, or so some would say.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:03 am

"Jesus Christ" Elizabeth shouted as she jumped up from the couch,  almost sending Altaïr flying across the room. Elizabeth ran outside with the young iguana still clinging to her for his dear life. "What in the nine circles of hell is going on out here?!" Elizabeth looked at the Butchers as they stood there; Damian's smile showing that he rather enjoyed the explosion. Elizabeth had to calm Sentinel, since the explosion had driven him into a panic attack. "What the hell is going on" Elizabeth asked as she approached the brothers.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:17 am

"Oh, you know..." Said Damian, picking up a chunk of wood, and tossing it to the side. "...testing defenses if we were to be attacked." He added, pointing towards the five dummies - or, what was left of them, atleast. They were mainly chunks of hay and cloth now. "Though Johny, back there..." He said, pointing towards Jonathon hiding slightly behind the corner, "...doesn't seem to share such interest." As Damian was still grinning, he also said, "So - we were seeing how far Gunpowder in a barrel wouls launch, yeah? Well - since it shatters open from such impact, I thought, 'The gunpowder's scarcer, more spread around - more area for the explosion.' So, got this going on, launched one at first to see where it would've landed. We then set up the dummies near it, launched another... you heard what happened." Damian finally seemed to be done talking about what had just happened, and finally said, "So, what's with the lizard?" He added, notifying Altïar.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:31 am

"You know, that's a grand idea. When we get back to Nassau, we can assemble some of these around the town. Just incase the British return." Since she was probably going to live at Nassau permanently, and probably raise a family there, she wanted to keep the island as secure as possible. Elizabeth plucked Altaïr from his perch on her shoulder, held the iguana at eye level, and smiled. "I caught one of my men trying to skin the little guy for the sake of making a holster or something. You know I have a soft spot for reptiles of any kind, and, well... Just look at him, he's kinda cute. And he's someone to talk to during my travels." Elizabeth scratched the young iguana's head, and was happy to see the reptile lean into the scratch as it closed its eyes in pleasure. "Isn't that right, Altaïr? Dawson almost turned you into a purse, didn't he?" Elizabeth held the iguana to her chest, and allowed him to hang onto her robes. From nose to vent, Altaïr was only as long as Elizabeth's hand so it was obvious that the iguana was still very young. "If you're going for a bigger boom, you'll want to mix something in with the powder. The thinner you spread the powder, the less of a bang. Maybe add some flour to the mix, or I can come up with something else."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:19 pm

David turned and gave her one last sad look "And I have lost everyone I ever held dear." He said simply before climbing up to the helm and calling out an order "Ready yourselves lads. We sail for Kenway's!" He needed time to think this over, now that he had half the piece of eden. Not to mention Alyssa still had things to learn to become a good enough assassin for the piece to be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:42 am

Elizabeth spent the rest of the day roaming the streets of Inagua. She had finally calmed down after her encounter with Shuter.

"Come on, lads! Drinks on me" Elizabeth shouted as she arrived at the tavern. The pirates all cheered at their victory, back at Nassau. Elizabeth seemed the happiest of all of them, she finally had her childhood home back. She spent the better part of the time talking with Rackham and Vane. They shared their tales of the battle, and laughter echoed through the town. Elizabeth would occasionally glance over the town to see if Samuel had arrived, and returned to her drinking.

Eventually, the rest of the pirates were too drunk to see, let alone speak. Elizabeth, unfortunately, was still sober.
"Where do you think Sam went, Altaïr" Elizabeth asked the young iguana. Altaïr looked up from his pile of vegetation, and stared at Elizabeth with his usual vacant expression. "Of course, you haven't met him yet. Never mind, you'll like him." Elizabeth downed her drink, picked up the iguana, and began to make her way home.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:03 pm

Sam had been, in fact, given charge over a small contract. However, that didn't mean that the man he was charged to kill wasn't dangerous. In fact, it was quite the opposite. This man had been labelled as a murderer, known for orphaning many children and, on some cases, he'd made a widower out of a young man who had no children. This alone enraged the Master Assassin to the point where he'd searched all of Inagua for him. Sam had almost given up and gone home when the sound of a child's cry rang through the air. It was a young lad, judging from the pitch and tone. Around the age that Sam had been given to the Brotherhood.

He acted quickly, bolting down the roads in search of this cry. As he neared the scene several paces away, he could hear the child sobbing. "Daddy! Wake up!" Sam slowed as he neared and tugged his hood down over his face a bit more, though he didn't know why. Then he stopped and crouched beside the child.
"Who did this?" Sam asked softly, examining the man who was currently laying in a pool of his own blood. The child was sobbing so hard that he couldn't answer properly.
"Scary man....stabbed Daddy!" Sam felt his heart ache violently at the sadness in the child's voice. It was reminding him of his own father, a father who he never saw again after Sam had turned twelve.

With a gentle hand, Sam touched the boy's hair. "Which way did he go?" The child pointed a shaking finger down a dark alleyway. Sam gave a nod and then looked back down at the child. "Stay here, young one. I'll return." Now Sam had an actual goal of why he was hunting down this man. As Sam ran from the child, he raised two fingers to his lips, took a deep breath and whistled loudly. It was loud enough to hopefully snag the attention of a fellow Assassin.

(late response is late)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Elizabeth stopped dead in her tracks upon hearing a child's crying, followed by Sam's whistle. Her instincts had already drawn her attention to the crying child. "I'm coming" Elizabeth growled as she scaled a building, and raced across the rooftops to where she thought the commotion was coming from.

"You called for... Oh no" Elizabeth said softly as she looked down at the young boy. She was crouched on the edge of the roof like a Demon ready to attack. But she wasn't a Demon then. Elizabeth leapt down from the roof, and landed quietly in front of the young boy. "It's alright, you're safe" Elizabeth whispered as she pulled the child into a gentle embrace, and rested her head on his. She was trying her utmost to comfort the child. Elizabeth lowered her hood, and smiled warmly as she looked into the boy's eye. "What's your name, lad?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:15 pm

The boy was shaking, though allowed this stranger to pull him into her. "J-Jaylin," he sniffed.

Meanwhile....

Sam had tracked down the man and shit was going down. The man responsible for another parent's death stood before the assassin with several small cuts on his face. Sam flexed hi hidden blades and narrowed his eyes. The newest hidden blade was poised and he would use it, should he need to. "It's time to die, Bastard! With that cry, Sam lunged and sank his hidden blade deep into the man's chest.

As the sun simmered in the sky, Sam reappeared on the scene and stopped by the father, lying motionless on the ground. The Assassin took a shaky breath and knelt down, an arm draped across his raised knee while the other stretched down and rested over the man's eyes. "You've been avenged, my friend. Rest in peace and know that your son is in good hands." Sam remained there for a moment, taking deep breaths to calm himself before he stood up.

Sam turned to his wife and approached slowly, gently resting a hand on the boy's back. He knew that this boy would have to go with them, but he needed confirmation. "Where's your mommy, boy?" He asked softly. Jaylin shook his head and a fresh wave of tears swept into his eyes. "D-Daddy said she went with another man," Sam nodded slowly and gave a warm smile. "You're in safe hands now, son. We'll take care of you. I promise you, you'll never have to go through this ever again. My name is Samuel Donnelly. And this is my wife, Elizabeth."
"My name's Jaylin,"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Damian had, until recently, been testing explosives. He had taken to the rooftops, and just jumped roof to roof, enjoying the day - until he heard the loud sobbing. "Christ, what now..." He said, slowly going towards the direction of the sobbing.

Jumping, roof to roof, he barley saw three figures - Elizabeth, he recognized from the black and red robes, A young boy, whom he knew nothing of, and... "Holy shit..." He said, "...Sam." He jumped towards the nextt roof top, and, getting as close to them as possible by roof, making sure he wasn't noticed, and listened."You're in safe hands now, son. We'll take care of you. I promise you, you'll never have to go through this ever again. My name is Samuel Donnelly. And this is my wife, Elizabeth." He listtened to the kid say his name - Jaylin - before he grinned, leaned over the edge, and jumped off the edge, landed, crouching, on his feet. "...I see you're back." He said to Samuel, grinning and crouching. He turned slightly to the boy, and said, "So, what's the matter righ' 'here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next