Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:01 am

As Damian twirled his right shoulder, he let go of the sword, only now noticing the bottom of it was cracked a bit.
"I hope that the man's ribs aren't the same..." He thought uncertaintly.
"DUNCAN!" Duncan flinched bit when Damian yelled, but settled back down in a few seconds. "Sam's back, so ya know what that means?"
"W-What?"
"More trainin'." He said as he spat on the ground.
"Atleat it's likely to be somethin' other than Climbin' or Fightin'."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:07 am

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

He heard a familiar, excited barking and knelt down, his face brightening as a black and russet colored wolf came charging up the dock. "Ace! Come here, boy!" The wolf leapt up into Samuel's lap and he wrapped his arms around the canine's body and hugged the squirming, excited wolf close while ruffling his fur. Ace was whimpering and licking at his master's face, tail wagging excitedly. When Sam rose up, he looked at Liz and grinned. "Let's get Sentinel home."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:34 am

"Come on, boy" Elizabeth laughed as she grabbed another fish and held it above Sentinel's head. He greedily accepted her offering, earning yet another laugh from Elizabeth. She led Sentinel off of the Soul Wave and began her slow walk home. A few people ran in terror from the approaching crocodile, most were simply frozen in fear.

"There you go, Sentinel" Elizabeth chuckled as she led Sentinel into the pond. What she did next, was something that could be considered pure madness. Elizabeth calmly removed her weapons, robes, and boots before she leapt into the water. Sentinel swam around his mistress, disappearing beneath the water, before he finally emerged from the water's depths, his jaws barely an inch from her face. "I knew you would like it" Elizabeth said softly as she held the crocodile's head, and touched her forehead to his nose. Sentinel groaned in pleasure as Elizabeth slowly rubbed his throat. "If Duncan is afraid of a swallow, imagine what he'll do when he sees Sentinel." A mischievous smile crept onto Elizabeth's face, "I guess we'll have to give Duncan a fright later."
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:33 pm

"Dock up then lads,” John announced in place of the Icelander who captained from the helm; steering his vessel into dock with the unimpressive but practical wheel which glided from paw to calloused paw due to its fine upkeep. Agnar made a fine point of taking care of the Ægir and all the others followed his lead on such matters lest they kindle the ferocious wrath of a generally easy-going captain. It was a long held sailors ideology that both vessel and men would look after each other in turn if they wished to have fortuitous journeys

Through clear waters they sliced in that smaller but proportionally strong vessel, and Victor, John, Nick and Marco were on rope duty; throwing the thick dock lines ashore to loop around the posts and pulling them in safe with the little guidance from the helmsman, all working in a subtle but perfected synchronisation to ensure it all went smoothly. The others, Jefé, Baron and Alfonso, were the ones moving product up onto the deck from the storerooms; barrels of fish mostly, all packed in brine to keep them fresh, but occasionally there were crates of sugar or barrels of rum from previous trades so they had some variety. Of course, it was always painful to watch their rum depleted in such a fashion.

Against the other mighty ships docked in this cove, theirs was the smallest, but it meant little considering how their function was different. The only killing they did was of marine variety, very rarely had any of them taken the blood of their fellow man, and so they certainly didn’t make an occupation out of it. Agnar and some of the others had been wary of Nicholas’ proposal to do trade with the pirate haven of Great Inagua, one of their last strongholds in the Bahamas, but trade is trade and pirates often knew so little of it that a little extra could be charged and they’d been none the wiser. That was Nicholas and Victor talking that is, the more criminally aligned of the draft, but regardless of that it was tempting.

Feet in hard boiled leather boots struck with the wooden docks and they rolled and carried their goods onto the dock, careful with the product despite sounding and making conversation as though they were on rounds to the taverns and brothels. Agnar stayed back a while longer, securing everything down with unique knottings in rope too thick to cut from back home. They always baffled any would be thief with their complexity. The others knew of bartering and trade, they’d get the money and then onto the taverns.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“120 reales a barrel?! This Spaniard playin’ funny buggers?” The syphilitic man at the general store sneered, seeming to be wanting of a large commotion where there was no real need.

“Señor,” Jefé continued with the smooth politeness of his disposition, “120 reales is nothing for this haul. Buying the bulk of seven will be a discounted 700 reales and you could feed the people of this place for a good month.”

“We ‘ave fishermen ‘ere who turnaround the food at 60, and you’re wantin’ double? You think we’re stupid? Eh?!”

“If you think their shallow bottom feeders are anywhere close to the same quality then I’m afraid I do señor.”

The shopkeeper fumed. He was the biggest trader in this cove, how dare this man, this Spaniard at that, speak to him like this!

John who flanked Jefé’s left had been holding his own temper in check opposite Marco, all until the disgruntled shopkeeper with his ego bruised by this foreigner, tore the lid off one of the fish barrels, thrust his hand in and withdrew one of the large silver specimens with the glossy but dead eyes and gaping mouth.

“Hey, hands off the-“

“Don’t see anything special about these!” The shopkeeper lied to prove a point, “looks more like some extended family of yours, you slimy Spanish bastard.”

The fish only just touched Jefé’s jerkin and John was already over the counter, hands on the man’s shop apron and pulling him forcibly over the wood and dragging him outside after getting a good knee into his nose.

The fight that ensued in the dust and sand outside was a dirty brawl of blood, biting and colourful vocabulary, none of John’s crewmates attempted to stop the Scot in his ancient Pict rage, rather, some joined in from the gathering circle when the xenophobes friends decided to have a go.

“Belt him!”

“Pigliainculo!”

“Tear his eyes out!”

“Cabron!”

“Brûle en enfer!”

“Kill him! Kill him!”

The commotion roared and brayed and the crowd was 4 deep at its thickest as hot-blooded criminals came to quench their dormant bloodthirst. Alphonso however, slim and flexible as he was, departed to find their Nordic Captain. If Agnar wouldn’t mediate, at least he was good in a fight.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:00 pm

(Ahhh...that second bit? What the hell is that?)

He had watched Liz for a while before he turned to his apprentice. "Back to training," Josh nodded and rose up from scratching Ace on the chin. Sam began to show Josh good stances for fights.
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:48 pm

((If you're asking me, what bit are you referring to? :'D ))
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:54 pm

"Captain Shay! Trouble down by the port! Two men having a fight!" Elizabeth jumped out of the water, grabbed her golden flintlocks, pulled on her boots, and stormed down to the harbour as she pulled her robes on.

"Clear off! The whole bloody lot of you!" The crowd glanced at her for a second before turning their attention to the fight. Elizabeth calmly pointed her flintlock in the air, and fired. "I SAID CLEAR OFF!" Elizabeth grabbed the battered men by their ears and glared at them, "What the hell is going on?!" She was absolutely infuriated. "Kenway! Get your arse over here! NOW!"

"What the..."
"You have a problem here, Kenway. When you're done sorting out this mess, tell that man's captain to meet me at the tavern at around half seven."

Tiago had been sitting in silence as he watched Samuel train Josh.
"Now, about that training" Elizabeth chuckled as she ruffled Tiago's hair.
"You mean we're finally going to train?"
"Aye" Elizabeth said as she unrolled a bundle of cloth, revealing a set of assorted weapons. "You'll learn how to use them all, with time. But for now, why don't we start with the simple smallsword? We can start working on your skills in the morning, remember it's..."
"I know, it's up with the birds. Master Kidd explained everything to me."
"Good. Now show me what you have learnt from Kidd and Johnson." The young boy began sparring with Elizabeth, putting everything that he had learnt to the test.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:12 pm

(The French Spanish wording....o.o I was like: the hell!! Lol)

Sam nodded once his sword went sprawling from his hand and a small cut adorned his hand. "Well done Josh," He said, rubbing at the bleeding cut. "We'll take a break and then I'll show you hand to hand, with actual hands." The boy chuckled and nodded with a grin. "Okay, Mentor," Sam felt his heart ache as the boy went to play with Ace outside the house. "Stay in the view of the guards!" He shouted after the boy. He was afraid for the boy, even though he knew Inagua was a good place to live.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:39 pm

"Tiago, why don't you take a few minutes to rest?"
"Thank you, Mentor" Tiago said as he hugged his mentor and raced off to his room. Tiago was staying in the room that Elizabeth had originally claimed as her own, so she slept in the smaller room that she was going to brew remedies and poisons in. All her equipment and books were there so, since there was not much room for a bed, Elizabeth would fall asleep on either the floor, or her chair.
"He's safe here, Sam. Besides, he's learning from one of the best." Elizabeth looked at Samuel's hand, "I'll get a remedy and some cloth from my kit." Elizabeth quickly climbed up the side of the building, and climbed in through her bedroom window. The window was, after all, the only way to get into her room without passing through the connected room.

"I don't know if you need or want it, but I brought some supplies" Elizabeth said as she joined Samuel.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm

Damian looked around, partially seeing Elizabeth and Samuel, hearingn them training.
"Hmm..." A smirk fell upon his face.
"Duncan, ten paces back, two paces left." Duncan backed up as so, which led to Duncan And Damian being alligned, both 15 paces away from the other. "Now, Duncan, let's pretend.., Say you are in a battle. Say a brute, about my height, appears. What do you do?"
"Oh, uhm... I... I attempt to flee or make peace?"
Damian shot near Duncans head, off by five inches. "Wrong. Try again."
"I... I shoot him with my bow?"
Another shot. Off by three inches.
"You run up, grab on his neck with one hand, jump up, get on his back, and stab him in the face."
He tossed a wooden stick to Duncan.
"Go ahead." He went into position. "Try."
And so the practice went on.
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:17 pm

(( Pigliainculo is an Italian slang term meaning spineless/coward – Cabron is Spanish for asshole – Brûle en enfer means burn in hell in French – I use a few different languages from time to time because some of the characters don’t have English as their native language :’D ))

“-then he-“

Alfonso continued to explain the situation to Agnar as the Icelander followed behind the mousy Sicilian before his strongly accent discourse was abruptly shocked out of being by the cry of a gunshot. In that split second, that brief moment, everything was as still and quiet as inhumanly possible, as if it wasn’t the middle of a heaving day with the sun sweating afternoon light. An odd sensation of out-of-body unease…

But then it was gone, such a fleetingly vacuous moment, and all the sound and movement rushed back in so swiftly that you wouldn’t have thought they had been gone at all.

Agnar and Alfonso found themselves moving along at a faster pace than before, and once their bodies had resumed all normal sensation as their boots found the sand and dirt track into town, they found themselves moving at a heavy jog. The gunshot wasn’t joined by any more of its leaden siblings and as they approached the quickly dissipating crowd of bodies, it turned out they didn’t need to go hunting in that sweating swathe of men and women.

They found their cohorts soon enough, half of them with blood on themselves and bruises forming in dark blossoms on worn skin.

Alfonso managed to re-join them first, Agnar rather, found that he managed to get himself accosted by a stranger.

“You captain among this ‘ere group of men?”

Agnar cast an eye over to his crewmates, he watched John spit a tooth into a clutch of grass at his feet.

He returned his eyes to the stranger. “Aye. What of it?”

His accent didn’t go unnoticed, and neither did his build.

“They’ve been a pain in the arse and ‘lizabeth Shay’s wantin’ a word with their babysitter.”

The Icelander crossed his arms over his chest; left hand clasped around his right bicep.

“I’m supposed to know who that is?”

The man looked at him as thought he’d told him he didn’t know the sky was blue; looking over his shoulder with a stern expression. “Tavern. ‘alf seven.” Was his final ‘instruction’ before he removed himself to go elsewhere. Probably inform this ‘Elizabeth Shay’, whoever she was, who was coming to see her at her set time.

He watched the man go before he found himself gathered around by his injured men. John had an eye threatening to close in a myriad of purple and red, with a bloodied mouth hiding his lost teeth. Victor had a bruise blossoming upon his jaw and a weeping line of red cutting his brow, Nick had a torn earlobe where the piercing had been torn free, Marco possessed a newly broken nose from a head-butting and all possessed bloodied knuckles.

“I hope you put the other bastards in a ditch, considering they managed to make you look like this,” Agnar spoke in his characteristically deep tones and was then bombarded with extracts of the fight from every bloodied mouth.

“-el hijo de puta tenía un cuchillo de pescado-“

“-brought all his fuckin’ mates to fight ‘is battles for ‘im“

“I made him swallow his teeth-“

“-broke his arm-“

“-probably crawled off to die-“

“-enculé-“

“-kneecapped ‘im-“

Agnar rubbed the back of his neck, feeling how the sun had heated the flesh now lightly tan from working in this region for so long. A question about an Elizabeth Shay had John find another loose tooth in his bottom jaw and pull it out himself; putting it away in his trouser pocket before nursing the bleeding gum with his tongue.

“Probably the woman who split us up, shot ‘er gun up in the air an’ they all fuckin’ scattered.”

Puffing his cheeks out in a kind of resignation, Agnar gestured they put all the cargo back on board and then go do what they wanted to ‘ease their wounds’ – be that drinking until they were numb or getting a whore to place some very special tender love and care.

“That’s if they’ll want us, bunch o’ ugly bastards.”

“Speak for yourself frog, I’m gorgeous.”

Might as well enjoy himself, thought the Icelander, grabbing a bottle and wandering off down to the beach to sit on an upturned fishing boat, got a while until seven.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:15 pm

(Also, it's awesome but you type too much!!! XD it makes me not wanna read them Smile)

Sam nodded and watched her carefully. He enjoyed her company and smiled as he thought about her. "I love you," he purred softly, kissing her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:53 pm

(( I just really like writing and it's how I'm used to roleplaying ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:55 pm

(Don't sweat it. I love doing paragraphs but I only ever do that when I have an idea that is worth throwing out or even when I monologue lol)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:05 am

(EllieJae18, would Agnar have any Dutch or Afrikaans men in his crew?)

Elizabeth looked up from Samuel's wound that she had been cleanining, and smiled warmly. "I love you too, Sam" she whispered as she rested her head against his. "I'll need to check on those wounds of yours after my meeting with that captain. After everything that's happened since we left Havana the first time, I completely forgot about it." She chuckled at the memory of those events, how they had managed to survive this long was a mystery to her.
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 8:07 am

(( He has a Dutchman yes :'D ))
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:37 pm

When she mentioned Havana, his hand went to his neck and rubbed at it as though he could still feel the rope around his throat. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to remind himself Torres was dead and that he and Elizabeth both were safe and out of harm's way. "I wasn't aware I had more than my sword cut on my hand," he rumbled in amusement, looking at the blood dripping down his palm.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:07 pm

"I was talking about that wound that you sustained from that poisoned sword" Elizabeth chuckled, "Although, come to think of it, you've probably removed the cloth by now." Elizabeth ran her hand through her hair and smiled. "Sorry about that. It's been a while since I last had some decent sleep, so my mind isn't all there." Elizabeth turned her attention back to Samuel's wound, cleaned it again, treated it, and applied a dressing.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 3:01 pm

"To be honest, I forgot all about it." He said softly, removing his robes after his hand was wrapped. It left his black pants covering him. The wound on his side looked better. However, it was lined in light Brown, like it was infected, though Sam wasn't showing signs it was.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 3:41 pm

"An infection? Luckily it's not bad" Elizabeth said as she examined the wound, "Just be thankful it's not Necrotizing fasciitis as that can get very ugly, very fast." Elizabeth shook her head before she turned to head inside, "I should have everything I need inside. Come with me."
"Mentor I'm... Oh, should I go train with master Kidd while you're busy?"
"Aye, Tiago, even Johnson could train you. And get someone to check on that new captain and his crew." The young boy nodded before he raced off to the Tiger Shark to find Johnson or Kidd. "Right, let's get that infection seen to" Elizabeth said calmly as she turned to face Samuel, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:30 pm

He chuckled quietly and nodded, taking a breath and making a face at the pulling of skin. He definitely looked a little in pain and that wasn't normal usually. Now when he'd gotten his collarbone and shoulder broken, that had hurt.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Elizabeth calmly led Samuel to her study, the same room that now acted as her quarters. The room was filled with old books, jars, vials, and peculiar equipment.
"Mind the books" Elizabeth said as she motioned to a neatly organised pile of books before she gathered some equipment and rummaged through some jars and vials. "It seems that the Harrods' enjoyed their reading" Elizabeth laughed as she organised her selection of equipment and medicines, "I even found a few medical journals along with some diaries." Elizabeth grabbed a small bottle and a clean cloth with which she began to clean Samuel's wound. "I'm really sorry the infection." After she had cleaned the wound, she started the treatment. "Normally I would be a bit more aggressive with my treatments, but the infection is not as bad as it could have been, and I refuse to put you through that amount of pain, to hurt you again. If you ever get shot, that'll be different since there's no gentle way to remove a bullet. But I could make it easier by darting you."

"That should do it, for now" Elizabeth said once she had finished her procedure, "Just keep an eye on it. I'll need to change the dressing twice a day until the infection has cleared." She started clearing away her equipment and sorting out what should be discarded, and what should be cleaned. "Sorry if that caused you any discomfort."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:46 pm

As Damian and Duncan finished their improtu training, Damian had a idea.
"Duncan, you came in your ship, the Pidgeon, right? Schooner with the seven cannons on each side?"
"Well... Yes... What do you have in mind, man?"
"I'm thinkin'... We head to the island with the cave just across the island, and see what we can find."
"I-I dunno, Damian... Samuel was-"
"Come on, man, the cave is likely a smuggler's den. Which means, chests. Which means pounds... Er, Reales, I think they use... Anyway, we can use those to renovate this pig sty of a den."
Duncan sighed, feeling a bit odd that Damian had won an argument.
"Let's have some drinks, and then we'll head off." And so the two walked off, to the Tavern.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:47 pm

He shook his head slowly and chuckled. "I've had much worse, Liz. Remember, my collarbone and shoulder got broken at eighteen." He said, gently brushing her hair from his face before he shrugged on his robes, though left them half done up so most of his chest was exposed to air. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

Bryan jogged to join the two other Templars turned Assassin. "The Sanctuary is fine the way it is. If Sam wants it renovated, he has the money to do it. And be also told me to stay on the Island."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 7:21 pm

"I remember" Elizabeth said sadly as she hung her head, and closed her eyes. She had now taken to cursing herself for being so weak at one point, and she constantly had to remind herself just how far she had come since that day at Nassau. Elizabeth let out a soft chuckle as she thought of Samuel's question. "I can't say that you have." In truth, things like beauty had never concerned her before, she only ever concerned herself with emotions and words. "However, you've already said more than enough" Elizabeth said softly as she looked at Samuel, a warm smile gracing her countenance.

Tiago quickly ran up to a strange man at the tavern, Kidd and Johnson in tow.
"Excuse me, sir, but my Mentor, Mistress Shay, might be a few minutes late as she is tending to her friend's wound."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next