Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The lost one - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The lost one

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The lost one - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:41 pm

Eden stepped forward as a large white cat. She had the size of a tiger but the body of a lioness. She stared down at her enemies with her piercing blue eyes before letting a loud roar rip from her throat. Claws and teeth out she dove into her enemies, taking them down with ease. Now there were less. She growled walking around with a living member of Charlemagne's head in her mouth. She seemed to smile as she found some who were trying to escape.

"No no," She spoke mentally before closing her mouth slowly, crushing their comrades head in her massive jaws before attacking and killing the others. She then ran to join her family. She could see them, Ora was fighting with them. Eden jumped in with her husband and grandson, ripping her enemies apart like tissue paper.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 pm

Edward seemed to be having the time of his life, just tearing his enemies apart. Günther took no joy in killing, he was merely trying to protect his people and his family. The two Orders split up, the Templars targeted the Assassins, the Order of Charlemagne targeted the pack.
"Go for the mates" the apparent leader yelled. Edward tried his best to defend Ora while Günther killed anyone that dared to come near Eden. "Bloody animals! They've got a human with them!"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:01 pm

Eden turned to the apparent leader and snarled. Her ice blue eyes seeming as if she was staring right into his soul. She licked her lips, baring her teeth at him. She knew if they could take out the leaders the rest of the flock would scatter. Roaring Eden charged the man but was stopped by one of his men. Roaring again she fought to get to the leader but it was from behind that the leader would feel the pain of something being stabbed into his side as Ora ran past him. She had sliced his back open with the blade before coming back. As she ran for their leader to finish him off one of his men stepped forward, running her through with their own sword.

Ora's eyes went wide as she looked up at the man before looking over at Edward, Gunther and Eden who's eyes went wide.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 3:15 am

Edward's eyes widened when he saw Ora get run through. He looked to her, then to the man, and let out a furious roar. He threw himself at her attacker, clamping his jaws around their neck, ripping the head clean off. Edward wanted to stay to finish off the battle, but he was worried about Ora. He stood between her and their enemies, snarling.
"Get her out of here! We can finish them off." Edward gently scooped Ora up, and raced back to the house, whimpering as he ran.

Edward set Ora down on the table, quickly shifting back to his human form. His eyes were red, almost as if he was holding back tears.
"Shit... please be alright!" Edward darted up to his room to grab his old medical supplies before racing back to Ora. He studied the wound before doing his best to stop the bleeding. He was panicking, and he didn't have anything to give her for the pain.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 3:33 am

Some of the men tried following Edward but Eden jumped into their path, letting out a loud vicious roar that made even her own people cring. "HOW DARE YOU HARM HER!" Eden roared as she ripped through the men. Eden had come to think of Ora as her own grandchild. The last time she had been this angry was when she had lost her son.

Ora held onto Edward the entire way inside. She had never been in so much pain in her life and she was scared. "I-it hurts..." She said weakly as he layed her on the table. She watched as he left and came back some of the new mothers coming out to see what was happening. "Excuse me, sir... Can we help you help her?" One of the women said. Outside the roars of Eden could still be heard as she either killed or chased away the intruders.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 3:56 am

Edward worked at Ora's wound trying to stop the bleeding so he could at least see the damage.
"Rip open that pillow on the couch, and bring me the vial and syringe inside" Edward said sounding really panicked. He kept pressure on the wound to try stop the bleeding.

Günther helped Eden take down the last of their enemies, and manage to capture one of them to deal with later. He shifted back to his human form.
"Deal with the dead, and lock that one up in the cellar. Eden, the pup will be needing us."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 4:00 am

The young women nodded and used her claws to tear open the pillow before pulling out the vial and syringe inside. "Here." She said handing him what he asked for as she moved to look down at the wounded girl.

Eden turned to look at her mate before nodding. Shifting back to her human form she hurried towards the house, praying to the gods that it wasn't as bad as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 4:18 am

Edward filled the syringe with the contents of the vial, and inserted it in a vein near the site of the wound.
"This should help for the pain, Ora. You will feel sick, but that's how you know it's working." Edward tried his best to stitch up any damaged organs, but the damage was too severe, even for his capable hands.
"How is she" Günther asked as he arrived, his voice thick with concern.
"Not good. The sword damaged a few organs. I don't know if I can save her" Edward said sadly. He was terrified of the idea of losing Ora.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 4:24 am

Eden covered her mouth with her hands as she looked down at the girl she had come to love so much. It was then she got an idea. Walking over she pulled her husband aside. "We can save her..." Eden said in a quiet voice. Looking over she saw how desperate her Eddy was and she was just as desperate. "The change will save her life though it won't heal the wound completely. It will still save her though..." Eden said looking back to her husband.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 4:34 am

Günther placed a gentle hand on Edward's shoulder, and hung his head. Edward looked up at Eden, confused by her words. He looked to Ora, and fought back the tears. He couldn't just let her die.
"Please, I'll do anything..." Günther thought for a moment. He raced upstairs, and grabbed some vials from a cupboard before making his way back to the others. He mixed the contents of the vials in an old wooden bowl, cut Edward's hand, and let the blood trickle into the bowl.
"Quickly, make her drink" Günther said as he handed Edward the small bowl. Edward climbed up on the table, and gently cradled Ora's head in his arms.
"Ora, I need you to drink this" Edward sobbed softly as he brought the bowl up to her lips.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 4:40 am

Eden watched from the side, silently praying for the girl's life. Ora looked up and smiled weakly at Edward. It took her a moment but she managed to drink the contents of the bowl down. Eden seemed to relax some and after a few moments, the worst of Ora's wound healed but the rest would take a few days. By this time the Assassins had come up to the house, watching silently.

Eden moved over to Edward and gave him a gentle smile. "Darling, why don't you take her to your room. I think she would feel safest there." Eden said before looking at her husband and then back to Edward. "Tend her wound and make her comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 4:52 am

Edward nodded sadly, and gently scooped Ora up in his arms, carefully carrying her up to his room. He set her down on his bed, and continued to tend to the wound. He carefully cleaned and disinfected the wound, stitching up anything that had been damaged. After that, he dressed the wound, and simply sat beside her, holding her hand and running his bloodstained fingers through her hair.

One of the servants cleaned up the mess while Günther headed outside to help with the dead. Construction of funeral pyres had begun while the bodies of their enemies were already being carted off.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 4:58 am

Ora awoke not long after he had bandaged her wound and tried to sit up but was stopped as pain shot through her. "W-where... How did I get here?" She asked as she looked up at Edward. "Edward... are you alright?" She asked, clearly more concerned for him than herself.

Eden thanked the assassins for coming to their aid. The older women nodded clearly having known about Edwards family. She let them know that they would be nearby if they needed help again before telling the assassins to help the shifters with their dead.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 5:29 am

Edward looked down at Ora, and smiled as she spoke. He was so relieved that she was alive, that she was still with him.
"Thank the gods you're alive" Edward said with a sigh of relief. "I carried you here. Gran thought you should be somewhere comfortable. I'm fine, Ora." Edward looked at her with tears in his eyes, quickly wiping them away. He was so happy that she was still with him. "Please take it easy. Your injuries were really bad, and I don't want you to tear open your stitches."

Günther thanked the Assassins for their assistance, but he was too concerned about the health of his people to do much more. He also worried about Edward and Ora.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 5:35 am

"I thought I was dead..." She said smiling up at him. She still felt sick but was happy to be alive. "Thank you." She said smiling at him

Eden helped some of the wounded warriors inside the house and found them a place to rest. It was almost night by the time everything had somewhat been taken care of and Eden to have a moment. Making her way up the stairs she knocked and announced her presence not wanting Edward to think she was an enemy. She knew from being with her husband just how protective they could be. Ora was sleeping now and Eden smiled at her grandson. "How is she doing?" Eden asked in a quiet voice not wanting to wake the girl.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 5:44 am

Edward initially growled when he heard someone at the door, but he relaxed when he saw that it was Eden. He looked up at Eden with a warm smile, gesturing for her to sit beside him.
"She seems to be alright. She's in a bit of pain, and a bit ill, likely from the morphine, but she'll be alright" Edward said quietly with a smile as he stroked Ora's hair. He thought for a moment, tilting his head to the side. "What we did, what grandad helped us with... Does that make her one of us? A beast?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 5:51 am

Eden visibly relaxed when Edward told her that Ora would be alright. "Thank the gods..." She said as she found a seat. She listened to Edwards question and nodded. "Aye, she's like we are now," Eden answered as she leaned forward and pulled the blankets over the sleeping girl. "We won't know what kind of beast she is though until she's well again."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:01 am

Edward turned his attention to Eden, his words causing her to think for a moment. She was like them now? He hoped she wouldn't be angry with them for what they decided to do. He thought of what her transformation might be, and smiled.
"Something fierce or scrappy, definitely cute though" Edward said with a small laugh as he looked down at Ora with a smile. "Perhaps a kind of badger, part of the weasel family. Maybe even a fox? They're snarky little things, cute but vicious, just like her."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 5:54 pm

Perhaps, It's fun to try and guess. I thought I was going to be a wolf when your grandfather changed me." Eden said with a smile."I was shocked the first time I changed and I came out a large cat instead," Eden said with a chuckle. "I came in here to talk to you about something also though... The women who helped you with Eden... Her mate died in the attack and she would like you to lead his funeral." She said with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 6:02 pm

Edward hung his head sadly. He knew there were going to be casualties, but now it was real. He carefully slipped off the bed, so as not to wake Ora, and looked out the window at the pyres.
"It would be an honour" Edward said with a sad smile. He dug through his wardrobe, pulling out his brown armour from the night before, as well as a black fur cloak, likely made from the skin of a large bear. "I'll be there in a few minutes" he said before making his way to the bathroom to change and freshen up.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 7:15 pm

Eden nodded before quietly slipping out of the room. Disappearing down the hall and exiting the house to join her husband. "Edward will be down soon." She told the women who held her new child in her arms and her older one stood beside her, silently crying because she missed her dada.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 7:31 pm

Edward arrived not long after Eden. He looked reasonably presentable all things considered. He knew the funerary rites well as he had to perform them with his own family. Edward hugged the woman tightly before turning his attention to her husband's body. The seer recited the prayer to guide the fallen warrior to Valhalla. When the time came, Edward handed the woman a torch, as well as a seed. He knew that most of the pack liked to bury the ashes of fallen loved ones with a seed in the forest; it was an ancient custom.
"I-I'm so sorry..." Edward said quietly, his voice cracking a bit as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 7:40 pm

The women returned the hug before looking back at her husband. "He died well." She said obviously doing her best not to cry in front of her children. Eden took her infant so that she could take the torch and the seed. She couldn't blame her older daughter for crying. She was too young to understand why her father would never come back. "I am ready when you are my prince." She said as Eden pulled the women's older child to her and Gunther to keep her from trying to go to her father.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:10 am

Edward and Günther gently took the grieving woman's hand that was holding the torch, and held it against the funeral pyre. They watched the flames engulf the fallen warrior, Günther looking stern as usual, but Edward looked sad. Had it not been for the ritual the night before, the Orders might not have found them, and her husband might still be alive. The ravens that flew above them cawed loudly, and swooped down through the rising smoke.
"And so Odin welcomes another warrior to Valhalla with open arms." The rest of the funeral pyres were lit, the ravens swooping through the smoke, cawing loudly. "He welcomes them all" Günther said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:57 am

The women thanked Eden for taking her children while they burned their father. She would use the seed later but for now, she had to care for her infant and her crying child who sat by the edge of the forest crying. Eden found Edward and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright dear?" Eden asked looking concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lost one
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next