Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The lost one - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The lost one - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The lost one - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The lost one - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The lost one - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The lost one

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The lost one - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:04 am

Edward looked at Eden with a sad smile before wrapping his arms around her in a hug. He felt responsible for all the dead, like they all died because of him.
"I just realised that Ora could have been on one of these pyres" Edward said sadly. If they hadn't changed Ora, she would have died from her wounds, and he would have gone wild again. "I've grown rather fond of her."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:11 am

"I know you have. I've seen how you look at her... like a mate." Eden said with a smile. "Speaking of Ora, she may be awake now. You should take her some food. She will have an appetite like ours now and you know how much it takes to fill one of us up." Eden said with a chuckle. "Your grandfather and I can take care of things for now. You should tell Ora how you feel."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:04 am

Edward blushed violently at Eden's words. Was it really that obvious? He gently nudged Eden before giving her a hug.
"I'll see you later, granny" Edward said with a smile before making his way to the kitchen.

Edward prepared a few large steaks, as well as quite a few spiced chicken pieces. Even if she didn't eat it all, there would at least be something for him to snack on. He grabbed a bottle of wine and some glasses before heading upstairs to his room where he left Ora.

Edward entered the room as quietly as he could,hoping not to wake Ora if she was still asleep. The scent of cooked meat filled the room with its heavenly aroma.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:38 am

Ora had already been awake, staring out the window at what was happening below. She jumped when Edward came into the room. "I didn't hear you coming." She said with a tired smile. She still felt weak and the wound in her stomach still hurt but she was happy to see him. "That smells so good... I'm so hungry it feels like I haven't eaten in weeks." She said looking at the food.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:53 am

Edward sat down beside Ora, and set the plate down in front of her with a smile. At least the appetite had kicked in, so that was a good sign. He took a single chicken wing for himself, but he would wait until Ora had finished before he had anything more to eat.
"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you if you were sleeping" Edward said with a laugh before biting into his chicken wing, quickly chewing and swallowing. He was also hungry, but he was putting her before himself. "The hunger is to be expected. Unfortunately, it never goes away. I'm so sorry, Ora, I didn't have a choice... I couldn't let you die" Edward said sadly. He hated what he had to do to Ora, but that didn't change how he felt about her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 7:34 pm

Ora looked at him confused. "Tell me what happened." She said as she began eating. The food seemed to taste at least ten times better than it had before. "I mean I know what you guys did but I don't understand why you think I would be upset with you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 2:36 am

Edward looked at Ora, clearly confused. She wasn't upset? Perhaps she didn't view it as a curse but something else?
"I just thought you'd view it as some kind of curse. I just... I don't know... Sorry" Edward said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "How are you feeling?" He was worried about her as she did almost die.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 7:49 am

"You don't have anything to apologize for," Ora said with a smile. "I'm alright. A bit of pain but nothing I can't handle." She told him as she took a few bites of her food. Smiling she offered him some knowing he was hungry as well. "Why don't you eat with me instead of after me?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:02 pm

Edward smiled when she said she was feeling alright. He carefully took another piece of chicken for himself since she basically told him to.
"It's just respect, and tradition. The women are the future of the pack, so they get to eat first" Edward explained with a small smile before digging into his piece of chicken. He thought for a while before sitting a bit closer to Ora, hoping he wouldn't make her uncomfortable. He didn't know how to act around her after the kiss, but he figured she wouldn't mind him at least sitting a bit closer to her. How she reacted would let him know how to move forward. "I honestly thought I'd lost you. It was... terrifying."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 2:01 am

I was scared too." She said smiling at him. She had thought she was going to die. She had felt herself slipping away until she had drank what Gunther and Eden had given her. "I'm grateful for this. I would have died otherwise. I understand why you did it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 3:41 am

Edward looked to Ora, smiling even though he was nervous. Eden's voice echoed in his head, telling him to tell Ora how he felt. He rubbed the back of his neck, and let out a sigh.
"The truth is, I've grown rather fond of you, Ora..." He let out something that sounded like a mix of a sigh and a groan. "I like you, Ora, I really do." He didn't want to say love, he didn't want to scare her off.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:43 am

Ora looked at him for a moment before smiling. "I like you too Edward." She said with a smile. Setting her food down she leaned over to hug him tightly. "I love you." She said deciding to take the chance. She didn't know how he would react to her words but she hoped it would be with acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 6:58 am

Edward relaxed in Ora's arms as he returned the hug, he placed a gentle hand on the back of her head, letting it rest against her hair.
"I love you too, Ora" he said softly before gently kissing her forehead, smiling warmly as he did so. He was relieved that she felt the same way about him as he did for her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 9:52 am

Ora was so relieved to know Edward felt the same. She ate as much as she could which was a bit over half the plate but with how full the plate had been it left plenty for Edward. "I hope I didn't eat too much." She said handing him the plate.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 10:34 am

Edward took the plate from Ora before he devoured whatever she had left for him. He looked up at Ora with a warm smile, and wiped some meat juice from her chin.
"You didn't" Edward said with a chuckle. "I was going to tell you first, but I was worried about how you would react." He looked up at her with his beautiful blue eyes, and and a huge warm smile.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 10:29 pm

Ora smiled as she drank some of the wine. She was happy to know that he felt the same as she did. Almost like a great weight had lifted from her shoulders and she could relax now.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 3:21 am

Edward set the empty plate aside, and grabbed his glass of wine. He took a sip, and let out a happy sigh before resting his head on Ora's shoulder. It was wonderful to finally have someone at his side, to help him, and to love him.
"I was thinking, why don't we head into the forest tomorrow? See what you're capable of" Edward suggested as he looked up at Ora. He was keen to see how she would do, and if her asthma would carry on.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 7:04 am

Sounds good. I'm feeling much better now. I don't think the wound is very bad anymore." She told him with a smile before frowning as she thought of something. "Who were those people who attacked you? Why did they attack you?" Ora asked curiously. She wanted to know as much as she could so she would be ready the next time she encountered them.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 8:29 am

Edward let out an angy growl, he wasn't angry with her, he was angry with the Orders. He took a deep breath to calm himself, and grabbed one of his old sketchbooks from his bedside table, opening it up to a sketch of knights attacking a small pagan village.
"There were two groups that attacked us last night. One of them was the Order of Charlemagne" Edward explained before turning to a page showing the Order executing a large wolf like creature. "They have been trying to wipe out my people for over a thousand years. The Order of Charlemagne hunts down creatures like my family, and pagans. They killed Günther's sister on her wedding day." Edward turned to a sketch of knights in the crusades, and hooded men and women fighting with strange weapons. "The other group was the Templar Order, they came for me... all because I'm an Assassin. Granted, I've killed many of their men. The Order fights for peace through order, the Assassins for peace through freedom."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 3:22 am

Ora listened intently to everything that he was telling her. She had been curious as to who he had sent her to find when the attack came and now she guessed they were other assassins. "Thats alot of news." She said with a smile. She wasn't sure whatelse to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 7:54 am

Edward closed the book, and set it aside before resting his head on Ora's shoulder.
"I know it's a lot to take in. Had we never met, you wouldn't be caught up in all of this" Edward said with a sigh. The last thing he wanted was for her to get hurt, and that had already happened. He gently wrapped an arm around her, and closed his eyes for a moment, simply listening to her heartbeat and her breathing.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:36 am

"I'm happy we meet... Had I not meet you I would probably be dead anyway." She said with a smile as she smiled down at him. "My breathing problems would have likely taken care of me if I hadn't met you." Ora told him still smile. She was truly happy to have met Edward when she had. He had become her everything and she wouldn't know what to do without him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:59 am

Edward curled up, and rested his head on Ora's lap. He was exhausted after everything that had happened recently, and he was so tempted to fall asleep then and there, but he was fighting it.
"I was thinking of moving into the house in central London. I think you'd like it there" he said with a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 3:46 am

You're going to leave Whitechapel?" Ora asked looking down at him, gently running her fingers through his hair. "Will you still help them? I know how hard it is there. Most people need a doctor they can go to when they need one."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 4:23 am

Edward shook his head, and looked up at Ora. It was sweet that she cared for the people of Whitechaple so much.
"I won't be tending to them, but one of my colleagues will take over the practice. Lavender will look after them" Edward explained before closing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lost one
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next