Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The lost one - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The lost one - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The lost one - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The lost one - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The lost one

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The lost one - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 7:16 am

Edward finished his coffee, and headed outside to train a bit while Ora finished her breakfast. He decided to train with a simple, rather worn looking knife. His movements were swift and graceful, and it seemed like he and the blade had become one. Günther was impressed with how well Edward handled the blade, and he realised that Edward had more to him than he initially thought.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 7:15 pm

Eden finished her meal and drank her coffee down before going outside to meet Edward. She smiled the knife he had given her in her belt. "Fancy." She said as she watched Edward. "I don't know if I can actually beat you." She told him noting just how good he was with the knife.

Eden knew exactly where he had learned that. She had been an assassin before she had, meet Gunther and technically still was. She turned and smiled to her husband before looking back at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 7:34 pm

"He's pretty good with a blade. It seems like he's fallen in with the Assassins" Günther said with a smile as he wrapped an arm around Eden's waist. "I remember your days as an Assassin. Fiercest woman I've ever met."

Edward turned to look at Ora, smiling at the complement as twirled the knife with his fingers.
"I could always go easy on you" Edward said with a chuckle. He wanted to see how good she was, or how much training she needed. "This is just for me to see how good you are, Ora." He set the old knife aside, and grabbed a practice blade. "Come on, and don't hold back" he said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 7:51 pm

Ora smiled and nodded. She usually only attacked out of anger and she wasn't angry but she still did what she use to do. Holding the practice knife so that she could slash with it she charged Edward, slashing at him with the practice blade.

"I'm still fierce and I think Ora would make quite a fierce assassin herself. With the right training of course." Eden said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 8:09 pm

Edward nimbly slipped out of the way, narrowly avoiding the practice blade. The second the blade passed him, he grabbed Ora's arm, quickly bringing his blade up to her neck.
"Not bad, you already know to slash, not stab" Edward said with a sly smile. He let go of Ora, and backed away slightly. "Try having a follow up attack planned for if your enemy dodges the first one. "

"Well, you are the warrior queen" Günther said with a smile. He watched Ora, and saw that she had potential. "Perhaps she would make a good Assassin."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 1:25 am

Ora stepped back some as she held her practice blade tight in her hand. "A follow-up attack. Got it." She said waiting a moment before she attacked again. Slashing with the practice blade. If he dodged this time she had a second attack. Her free hand was clenched tightly ready throw a punch.

"Ora has spirit and she's quite the scrapper," Eden said as she looked up at her husband. "I think they make a perfect match."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 3:27 am

Once again, Edward dodged the attack, gracefully slipping out of the way. His movements were beautiful, and he maintained balance and composure. He had a small smile on his face as he moved, and it seemed like he had something planned.

"They do seem to be a perfect match, love" Günther said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Do you think they have feelings for each other?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 4:08 am

Ora smiled herself. While she looked like she was going to throw a punch it was her leg that came up, kicking Edward in his side before backing up a bit. She hadn't meant to hit him that hard and instantly felt sorry about it. "I'm sorry... Didn't mean to hit that hard..." Ora said frowning.

Eden smiled as she watched them. She leaned her head onto her husbands and nodded. "I believe so. I Just don't think either of them has admitted it to themselves or each other." Eden said as she continued watching.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 4:27 am

Edward felt the pain of her punch, and initially growled a bit at the pain. He dropped his knife, and moved to grab her in what looked like was going to be a savage attack, but he instead pulled her into a gentle hug.
"No need to apologize, Ora. That was a good attack" Edward said with a smile, his face about five inches from hers.

Günther smiled at Edward's actions, happy that he had finally done something, and that he hadn't attacked Ora.
"Well, at least he's finally trying" Günther said with a proud smile.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 5:39 am

Ora froze for a moment but relaxed and hugged him back. She looked up at him with a smile before she kissed him. She didn't know why she did it or what possessed her to do it but she did. She kissed him for a long moment before realizing what she was doing and pulled away.

Eden turned to look at her husband with a smile. "Looks like they've both done something now." She said with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 5:59 am

Edward was initially stunned by the kiss, but he very quickly returned it. When Ora pulled away, Edward offered a her warm smile, still holding her in his arms.
"Well, that was a pleasant surprise" Edward said softly before planting a gentle kiss on her lips. He backed away a bit, blushing slightly. "I'm sorry if that was too forward or if I made you uncomfortable, Ora."

Günther leaned down, and gently kissed Eden's forehead.
"Perhaps she will be more than just his anchor" he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 6:54 am

Ora looked at him for a moment after he kissed her. She said nothing for a moment before kissing him again. This time she didn't let go of him. She held onto him and only pulled back when she needed to breathe. "I think I've wanted to do that for a while now..." She said blushing deeply.

"I think she will be more than just an anchor," Eden said with a smile as she leaned on her husband slightly. She was so happy for their sweet Eddy. He had found his perfect match as she had many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:08 am

Edward was blushing violently after Ora pulled away from him, a sly smile on his face. She had done what he had wanted to do for some time now. He brushed some hair from her face, still smiling warmly.
"So have I" Edward said softly before finally releasing her. He looked at her with a sly smile before looking to the house. "Why don't you practice your attacks on the post, I just want to fetch something quickly" Edward said before racing inside.

"Oh, she'll definitely be more than just his anchor" Günther chuckled before backing away from Eden. "We should probably get back to our training."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:13 am

Ora watched him run inside before sighing. She wondered what he had gone inside for but had decided to wait. She did as he had suggested and began practicing her attacks on the post while waiting for Edward to return.

Eden sighed playfully and looked up at her husband. "I suppose your right." She said picking her sword up once more before going back to their training area.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:19 am

Edward returned a few minutes later with what looked like a black surgical mask, a small bottle, and some cloth. He tipped some of the bottle's contents out onto the cloth, and slipped the cloth into a pocket in the mask.
"After we met, and your asthma attack, I decided to make something that could help you" Edward explained before carefully putting the mask on Ora, making sure that it fit snugly. "Care to give it a try? Perhaps a short run through the forest?"

Günther grabbed a sword from the rack, and resumed their dance, careful not to injure Eden.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:50 am

Ora looked over at Edward as he returned with a strange mask. She watched as he poured some of the contents of the bottle onto the cloth and then put it into the mask. She let him put it on her and smiled though he couldn't see it. "A run? I think I would love to go on a run." She said smiling. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:55 am

Edward led the way into the forest, and began to run as fast as he could, jumping over anything in his way. He was free. He let out a few excited yelps as he ran, half tempted to transform, but he didn't to keep the exercise fair for Ora. Edward would look at Ora to make sure she was alright. He could smell something strange on the wind, and skidded to a halt before scaling a tree. The colour drained from his face when he saw the source of the scent. He leapt down from the tree, racing towards Ora.
"Ora, run to the old mansion on the river. Tell them I sent you, then lead them back here. Hurry" Edward said sounding a bit panicked before racing to the pack's camp where he sounded a loud war horn.

Günther froze mid attack upon hearing the war horn from the camp. It couldn't be right...
"What the..." Günther grabbed his war axe, and ran to the camp as fast as he could.

"Edward, what the hell is going on?!" Edward had grabbed an axe from the weapons supply, and pulled on some spare armour the pack had brought with them.
"The Templars and the Order of Charlemagne, they're coming, and they're working together." All around them, the pack was preparing for battle.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 6:21 pm

Ora smiled as she ran with Edward. She had never been able to run like this in winter before or really at any time because of her breathing problems. She couldn't have been happier than she was at that moment. When Edward skidded to a stop so did she. Ora watched as Edward climbed the tree. Something seemed to worry him. She didn't have time to ask what it was before he told her to run to a house on the river and then ran off. She wasted no time in doing this. She was sure whatever it was it was important so she Ran.

Eden froze where she was when she heard the warhorn. Turning she listened carefully to what her grandson had told her husband. "I'll get the young and weak inside the house..." Eden Said running to do her job which was gathering any who need help and protection.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 6:32 pm

A young woman was in the yard training with some hooded figures, their skills and techniques seemed very similar to Edward's. One of the younger ones caught a glimpse of Ora, and informed their teacher of Ora's presence. The young woman turned around, weapon at the ready.
"Stop, girl! Who are you, and what do you want?"

Günther sent the young and weak to where he knew Eden was. Edward and a few members of the pack scaled the trees so they could ambush their enemies. Günther and a few of the older members of the pack readied their pistols, preparing for a fight.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 6:48 pm

Ora skidded to a stop and actually dropped to her knees after tripping. Another woman stepped out of the large house and frowned at the women in the courtyard. "You could be more polite." She said as she made her way to Ora. "Are you alright girl?" She asked as she kneeled down to help her up.

Ora shook her head. "I was sent here to get you by Edward... Edward steinhauer. H-he said to tell you he sent me..." She said as she accepted the help from the women who came from the house.

Eden leads the weak and young into the house, gathering them in a large sitting room with no windows and only two doors. She places four guards at each door. Two to stand outside the doors and two inside the doors. They knew their duty. There were even some women in there with new children. "Protect them with your lives." Eden said before hurrying back out to help protect their home.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:00 pm

The younger woman rolled her eyes when the other told her to be polite. She didn't really seem to care for manners or respect all that much. Her expression softened when Ora mentioned Edward, and she seemed a bit concerned.
"Wait, Eddy sent you?" The young woman was a bit confused, yet somewhat curious. "It's not that drug business is it?"

The pack's fiercest warriors ate some mushrooms that the seer had provided, and removed their armor, wiping their faces with mud. They banged their chests, shouting, baring their teeth, trying to intimidate their enemies.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:18 pm

N-no." She said still wearing the mask over her face. "Please, he didn't tell me what was wrong only to run here and get you. Please just come." Ora begged clearly wanting to get back.

The older women calmly listened to the young women's story. "We will come to Edwards aid." She said as she turned to the younger women. "Go tell every able-bodied assassin to get ready for battle." She told the younger women. She wasn't asking either it was an order.

Eden picked up two swords from a weapon rack, her claws and fangs already peeking out as her pircing blue eyes stared angrily at the approaching enemy.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:25 pm

The younger woman had already grabbed her weapons, and was racing off to the Steinhauer estate, ready to fight. The rest of the Assassins followed her the second they had grabbed their weapons.

As soon as the enemy reached the pack, Edward and his men leapt down from the trees, immediately taking down a few opponents without a fight. Edward, Günther, and the pack fought savagely, trying to drive back the two Orders. The battle was complete chaos with men and women dying on all sides causing blood to soak the ground. Edward and Günther had shifted into their beastly forms, and tore through their enemies with fury. As soon as the Assassins arrived, the tables turned in their favour, and they were able to finally start winning the battle.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:29 pm

Ora had raced back with the assassins. She could see Edward and Gunther. It looked as if the assassins were helping to turn the tied of the battle but she wanted to help and she would. It was then she saw an enemy sneaking up on Gunther who looked to be preoccupied at the moment. Pulling the knife Edward had given her from her belt she charged the man, stabbing him in the kidney and when he turned around she slashed the knife across his neck.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:35 pm

Günther quickly dipped his head in thanks to Ora for her help before returning to the battle, sending two men flying. Edward nodded at Ora before running into an enemy, aiming for the throat. He figured Ora would be alright as she was good with a knife. There were far fewer of either Order left, but these were their best fighters at the battle, and they were both ruthless and heartless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lost one   The lost one - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lost one
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next