Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Shattered Sanity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:44 pm

Samuel shrugged his shoulders, taking the sketch book back and laying it aside with the image tucked out of view. "I don't know," he said stiffly, worry creasing his frown now. "I really don't, Ffi..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 5:50 am

Ffion stood up and wrapped her arms around Samuel, she could see how worried he was, he was always worried.
"Jack's dead, Sam, we should be safe now" Ffion said softly before resting her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes, and letting out a small sigh. "We'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 12:33 pm

Sam seemed to relax at her words and gave a nod. "But now we have other things to worry about," he said, referring to their current situation.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 1:38 pm

"Like what, Sam? Rue and I get along great, I get by singing at the pub, the only thing that I'm not too keen on is the whole "replicas" thing." Ffion pulled up a chair and sat beside Sam, resting her head on his shoulder. "What's wrong, Sam?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 2:04 pm

Sam shrugged and shook his head, returning to his most recent drawing. "Nothing," he said simply, a small laugh dragging from his lips. "It's the whole reincarnation thing...do you really think we're those people?"

(I just had a crazy idea! Do you remember Daemon? From Altair's time? And his demon lover!? Very Happy what if these two are either reincarnations of those two or descendants??)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 2:35 pm

"We are ourselves, Sam, unique people unlike any before us. We are originals, Sam, no one could ever be like you" she said with a small smile. She pulled a small sketchbook from her pocket, and began drawing cute little cats and other small fluffy animals with a small smile.

(Ffion is one of Lilith's descendants Very Happy, or a half sister or something, that's why the Order wanted her so badly. Oh my Glob things are getting good now, but this has been my personal favourite.)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:33 pm

(Yay! ^_^ then I'm probably gonna say Sam is somehow related to Haemon. I just remembered it was Haemon not Daemon XD)

Sam watched her with a smile before he closed his own sketchbook. With a small sigh, he stood up and went into the kitchen, out of Ffion's sight. He stayed gone for a moment before he began to run the facet. He placed his hands under the kitchen sink's running water and ran them through his hair for a moment to try and cool himself off, as his temperature was beginning to rise.
He leaned against the sink, staring out into the backyard of his home, though he wasn't quite sure what he was looking at. Then he began to hear sounds in the back of his head. Voices is what they were, one male and the other an obvious female voice. A frown creased his forehead as he began to hear the voices more clearly. Sam's head began to hurt rather violently, forcing him to shut his eyes tightly and bend his head down with the facet still running.
He was beginning to shake now, though he wasn't quite sure from what. Roulette's time had not come yet, so he was quite sure it wasn't Roulette causing this headache. Then...what was?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Ffion was busy drawing a small sketch of Rocket as a Native American warrior, and reached for her teacup which she realised was empty. Shrugging, she decided to head to the kitchen to take care of the empty cup.

Upon entering the kitchen and seeing Sam bending over by the sink, she set her empty teacup aside and slowly approached him. She could see he was in pain, and could practically feel the heat radiating from him. At first she thought it was Roulette coming through.
"Rue?" It didn't look or feel the same as when Roulette arrived, this was something else, and the timing was all wrong. "Sam, are you alright" Ffion asked softly, her voice thick with concern. She gently touched the back of her hand to his forehead, much like a mother would do with a sick child. "Christ, you're burning up..." She grabbed an ice bag and gently held it against his forehead in a attempt to bring down the fever somewhat and to help ease the headache. She didn't really know what to do in this situation, especially since it didn't seem like a normal headache, but she was doing her best. "I can help you up to your bed or get you into a cold shower"?
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 10:33 pm

At her questions, Sam could only shake his head in an attempt to convey that he didn't need a cold shower or his bed. His hands gripped the edge of the sink so hard that his knuckles began to turn white. He closed his eyes in an attempt to calm his racing heart and to lessen the pain from his roaring headache.
His arms began to tremble and his head lowered a bit more, his hair falling forward in the motion. He opened his mouth to speak, but it sounded wrong. It wasn't Roulette's voice either, since Roulette had a more specific type of tone to his voice. This was...darker and more sinister sounding. Not only that, but it sounded as though Sam had been dragged backwards through time and was reliving some sort of very distant memory.
"You were right, Donahue," this dark voice emanating from Sam's lips said while his knuckles turned even more white than before. "They don't trust me....tell me, my friend...what am I to do now...I've lost everything...."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 6:02 am

Donahue... that name sounded so familiar to Ffion. She had a very vague memory of her mother telling her a story of the dark knight Donahue, a Templar knight that had been blessed by Morrigan herself... Then there was the chilling fact that Sam clearly wasn't himself, he was something else now. Ffion held the locket her parents had given her, an ancient silver locket bearing the image of a crow skull. For the first time ever, she opened it, allowing a black mist to creep out, slowly forming the ghostly image of Donahue. He just stood there at her side, hand resting on the hilt of his sword. Ffion still didn't know what to do, or how to help Sam, all she could think to do was hug him, which she did. The ghostly image of Donahue took a step forward, and dipped his head.
"Brother Haemon" he said, his voice slightly deeper and more raspy than it had been in life. He looked to Ffion with a small smile, seeing how scared she was. "Lady Rees... everything will be alright, no harm will come to you this day."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 11:38 pm

Sam was still shaking, but allowed Ffion to embrace him. She was his comfort now, despite Haemon's voice obviously emanating from his throat. "How can you be so sure," the voice said through Sam, his head jolting forward as tears began to drop down into the sink. "They found her, Donahue! Lilith...and my son......I can't find them....." Sam's shoulders sagged and it sounded as though he were beginning to cry.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 4:24 am

Donahue stepped forward and placed a gentle hand on Sam's shoulder in an attempt to comfort Haemon. He looked down at Haemon with a small sad smile.
"Brother, Lilith and Samael are safe in hell where they belong, their mortal forms passed near a thousand years ago. This girl is proof that they survived the crusades, that they were never found." He looked down at a very confused Ffion with a small smile, gently running his ghostly fingers through her bright ginger hair. "She is of your blood, brother, a grandchild kissed by the flames."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 9:58 pm

Sam's head lifted as he studied Ffion, though before he could make a move towards her, his eyes cleared and his headache ceased. Right on time, as the clock struck nine at night. This time, Roulette took control, Sam's eyes darkening to a crimson red and a deadly smile crept onto his face.
"Hello, little Songbird," he cooed, a hand lifting to run through Ffion's hair.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 9:03 am

Ffion gently pressed her head into Roulette's hand, smiling as she closed her eyes. She placed a gentle hand on his cheek as she opened her eyes.
"Hello, Rue. Good to see you." She wrapped her arms around him in a warm embrace, clearly happy to see him again. "I missed you" she said quietly. Seeing he was no longer needed, the image of Donahue slinked back into the locket, leaving the two alone.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 11:06 pm

Roulette wrapped his arms tightly around her body, pulling her close to him. His head went immediately down to her neck and he took a deep breath as though he was refreshing his mind of her scent. He said nothing and instead just held her to him, closing his crimson colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 6:48 am

Ffion enjoyed the warmth of his embrace, and she could feel herself relaxing in his arms. Even though he was a "homicidal lunatic" as people would call him, she always felt safe around Roulette. She planted a gentle kiss on his cheek before handing him his gun.
"Cleaned and polished, ready for your hunt tonight" Ffion said with a sly smile. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, and took a deep calming breath.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 10:45 am

Roulette gained a dark smile that spread from ear to ear. He gently wrapped his hand around his gun before drawing it to his side. "Thank you, Songbird," he cooed gently, drawing his hand across her back before he stepped away from her.
"I think it's time to find my next target, don't you?" Little did either of them know, it was going to be an interesting night.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 7:36 pm

At Roulette's touch, she shivered happily before quickly regaining her composure. Ffion dipped her head slightly in a show of respect, likely a reflex from her time with Jack, but when she lifted her head, she had a somewhat similar sinister smile like Roulette's.
"I have to agree, Rue. After what just happened, I think we should have some well deserved fun" Ffion said with a sly smile. "Just, uh, let me get changed quickly" she said with a nervous laugh having realised she was still wearing her pyjamas.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 8:09 am

Roulette gave her a soft chuckle, though it seemed much darker. "Of course," he said slowly, his grin darkening. "When you're ready, we'll head out."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Ffion quickly raced upstairs and changed into a pair of black skinnies, a black tank top, a long flowing black hoodie with embroidered feathers, and a tiny bird skull on a necklace.

"I figured if I'm going to do all of this, I should do it right" she said with a chuckle as she returned to Roulette, braiding a feather into a bit of her hair.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 8:34 am

Roulette's eyes scanned her over for a moment before a tiny unsinister smile crossed his face, though it was gone within a few minutes. He drew a hand up to her face, his palm resting lightly against her cheek. "You look beautiful," he said quietly, his red eyes softening slightly. It was as though the bird really had calmed the beast within him, though he remained as Roulette. Sam remained safely tucked out of reach as always.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 5:24 pm

Ffion gently held his hand and pressed her cheek into Roulette's hand, smiling warmly as she looked up at him with warm soft eyes.
"Thank you, Rue. Your songbird, their nightjar." She placed a gentle kiss on his lips, it was a risk she wanted to take, but she figured he wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 2:45 pm

Roulette allowed the kiss to happen. Like he was on the prowl, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into his body before his lips locked with hers in a deeper kiss than what she'd given him. He stayed there for a moment before he released the kiss, a dark grin crossing his face and an almost playful twinkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 7:54 am

Ffion was initially taken aback by the kiss, but very quickly leaned into it, practically melting in Roulette's arms. When he finally broke the kiss, Ffion looked up at him with a sweet smile, her eyes twinkling just as much as his. She rested her head against his chest for a moment.
"Still want to go out hunting" she asked with a playful chuckle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 12:08 pm

Roulette followed her chuckle with one of his own before he pulled her head up to look at him. "Of course," he said simply, his voice dark. "I haven't had the opportunity in a long time. I'll meet up with you at the Bar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Sanity
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: