Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Shattered Sanity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 6:23 am

Ffion handed Samuel his drink with a small smile before taking a sip of her own drink. It was a strange feeling to know that they were finally safe, and she was still trying to get used to it all.
"So what are you going to do now that Jack is gone? Do you have any plans now that you're free" Ffion asked curiously. She didn't know what she was going to do, but she was going to figure it out as she went along.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 9:24 am

Sam gave a small shrug. It was quite obvious he didn't know what he was going to do, either. He took a moment to study the drink before he lifted the glass to his lips and took a sip. "I'll probably try and focus on my art," he said at last, looking over to his sketching area in the living room. There was a trash bin next to the desk filled to the brim and overflowing with crumpled up pieces of paper. He smiled at the sight. "I've always wanted to pursue a career in the field of art, possibly even animation. It's been a dream since as long as I can remember." Sam turned to look at Ffion again and grinned, the smile lighting up his entire face. "And the college I want to attend is very close by, so I'll always be able to come home at night. It's literally perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 10:03 am

Ffion made her way over to Samuel, and hugged him tightly, a huge smile on her face. She was happy he could finally have a somewhat normal life, that he could finally follow his dreams.
"I'm so happy for you, Sam" Ffion said softly before backing away from him and finishing her drink. She had no idea what to do now that Jack was gone. She had no skills, no formal education, and all she was good at was killing and manipulating people. "You're a great artist, Sam, and I know you'll be amazing wherever you go."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 11:05 am

Sam smiled at her warmly and finished his own drink before he set about cleaning up the kitchen a bit. "If you want," he began slowly. "There's places around here that can help you get a career if you want to make a normal life for yourself as well." Somehow, he just knew that she was worried about that. But it wasn't really him, was it? It was Roulette, who knew her better than what they had thought originally.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:08 pm

Ffion let out a sigh, and poured herself another drink. It would be a challenge to have a normal life, a challenge she wasn't too keen on. Ffion took a sip of her drink, and let out a sigh.
"I think I'll just stick with what I'm doing for now. I mean, the pay is pretty decent" Ffion said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 5:10 pm

Sam's smile seemed to falter for a second before it returned in full strength. "Okay," he said simply with a soft chuckle. "Just let me know when you change your mind. I can see if I can't put in a good word for you at my friend's old high school." It was sweet that he wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 5:39 pm

Ffion finished her drink, and leaned over the sink for a moment before washing the glass and setting it back in the cupboard.
"Thank you, Sam... for caring for me. It-it's different to what I'm used to" Ffion said quietly. She looked up at Samuel with a feint smile. "I'll be upstairs if you need me."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 5:55 pm

Sam nodded and smiled at her. "Okay," he said, going back to his cleaning. "You'll know if I need you. You have a good knack for knowing."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 6:40 pm

Ffion couldn't help but smile at Samuel's words; he was right, she always knew, probably due to their connection. Ffion headed upstairs, and spent some time in the shower, processing everything that had happened. After that, she headed to her room, set her alarm to five minutes before the change, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:12 am

Sam went about his daily life at home while Ffion got some sleep. It felt nice to him, having a girl in his home, sleeping while he milled around doing things. It definitely beat him being alone and constantly fearing his switch over.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 1:54 pm

Rocket scampered around the house, examining his new home. He sniffed around the couch where Ffion used to sleep before pawing at the cushions, trying to get into them.

Ffion tossed and turned in her sleep, something clearly disturbing her caused her to wake in a cold sweat, hyperventilating a bit.
"Just a dream, Ffi" she said to herself. After the nightmare, she couldn't fall asleep again, so she switched off the alarm. Ffion pulled on her biggest sweater, and headed downstairs where she made herself some tea.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 9:52 am

Sam was sitting at his desk again, though he didn't appear to be moving. In fact, he looked like he had his head down and was clutching his skull with both of his hands, his shoulders slumped forward. His back still rose and fell, so he was alive just unmoving. Was there something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:57 pm

Ffion finished her tea, and decided to go check on Samuel. Perhaps she would tell him about her dream, the dream that caused her to wake in a cold sweat. She made her way to the study where she figured he would be, and headed towards him. She noticed his current condition, and she was worried.
"Sam... are you alright" Ffion asked softly as she set a gentle hand on his shoulder. She worried about him, she always did.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 3:29 pm

Sam looked up at her for a moment before his gaze dropped down to the sketchbook in front of him. "Yeah," he whispered, his head beginning to pound. "I'm alright...what's up, Ffi?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 4:08 pm

Ffion looked down at Samuel, curious as to what was bothering him. He said there was nothing wrong, but she knew there was something wrong.
"I had a nightmare, so I came down for some tea." Ffion took a deep breath, and shook her head. The nightmare still gave her chills, so she retreated into her sweater in an attempt to hide. "No, something's wrong, Sam. Please, tell me what's wrong" Ffion asked softly as she set a gentle hand on his.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 7:09 pm

Sam gave her fingers a gentle squeeze, his other hand not leaving his head as it was resting. "I'm fine," he said softly, offering her a smile. "I just have a headache, that's all..." It was strange to him, though. This headache was different from the others he'd had...what was going on?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 7:36 pm

Ffion smiled, and headed off to get something for Samuel. She found some aspirin, and made Samuel some special tea before returning to his side. She handed Samuel the tea and the pills.
"It's not much, but it should help" she said softly before sitting on the floor, resting her back against the desk. "I hope you don't mind if I stay down here with you for a bit" Ffion said quietly. She didn't want to be alone after that nightmare, and she didn't want to leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 11:06 pm

Sam shook his head as he took the pills and sipped on the tea. "No," he said with a smile at her. "I would appreciate the company. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:27 am

Ffion nodded, and pulled her knees up to her chest before pulling her sweater over her knees. She looked so warm and cosy curled up like that. Ffion looked up at Samuel with a small smile, but it wasn't as warm as it usually was because of how much her nightmare had scared her.
"Promise you'll tell me if something's wrong, Sam" she asked quietly as she looked at him with her soft blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 10:19 am

Sam gave her a nod and a soft smile. "I promise, Ffi," he said gently, returning his gaze to the sketchbook in front of him. "But you have to make the same promise." He stated, picking up his sketching pencil and beginning to sketch.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 12:54 pm

Ffion thought for a moment, and let out a sigh as she hung her head. She ran her fingers through her hair, and nodded before looking up at Samuel with a small sad smile.
"Alright, fine" Ffion said with a soft chuckle. "Now, if I tell you what's wrong, will you tell me what's going on or what's wrong with you" Ffion asked softly. She didn't want to press him too hard, she just wanted to help him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:29 pm

Samuel looked up briefly from his sketching to give her a reassuring smile and a slight nod. "Of course," he said simply, a smile playing at the corners of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 4:30 am

Ffion pulled her sleeves over her hands before gazing into the distance.
"You know those people we're supposed to be replicas of, the witch and the murderer? I dreamt that Jack was still alive, that he caught me and had me in a shock collar, only I wasn't me, I was the witch, but darker... a daemonium sirenis he called me, whatever that means." She fell silent for a moment before looking back up to Samuel. ""
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 9:39 pm

Sam frowned, a little confused on this fact. Then he moved and reached over for one of his sketch books. He thumbed through it, a flash of pictures and drawings flitting in and out of view. Then he stopped on one of the drawings. It was almost identical to what she had just described to him, except the one collared had a more darker appearance and the view was in first person perspective with a whip just within eyesight in the left hand side of the drawing. He showed it to Ffion, a frown still creasing his face and he didn't even dare say anything. He would let his drawing say what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 9:54 am

Ffion looked at the drawing and the colour drained from her already pale face. It was the same exact image from her dream, her with a metal collar around her neck, her back unexplicably bleeding, and flames surrounding her.
"You've seen it too?" She shook her head slightly, trying to shake the image from her mind. "It was just a dream..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Sanity
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: