Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 2:32 pm

Katherine pulled her guns from their holsters, ready for a fight. Being closer to Justin seemed to give her a bit of confidence.
"Kill her, she won't stay dead for long. If we get her, he'll likely follow" the man said with a chuckle. The men surrounded the two, guns aimed and ready.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 3:05 pm

Justin tensed every muscle in his body. He, too, was prepared for a fight. The voice continued. "Get the boy, you'll have more fun. Bonus: the girl would follow."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Katherine began firing at the men, taking a few down, clearing a path for her and Justin.
"Justin, we need to get out of here. Now!"
"Grab him" the man said nonchalantly. The men immediately grabbed Justin, and Katherine completely lost it. She charged at the men trying to get to Justin, but they knocked her back.
"JUSTIN!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 9:09 pm

Justin fought when they grabbed him. He looked like a caged lion, fighting to break free. "Go!" He shouted, looking over at her after they'd grappled him to the ground. "I'll find you, I promise!" His eyes were filling up with tears. Was he scared for himself or for her? Perhaps the later was true, for it was in his eyes. He wanted to keep her safe and if that meant taking her place in getting captured, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Katherine didn't see the sense in both of them getting captured, and she didn't want to suffer at the hands of Ethan again, but she really didn't want Justin to suffer again either.
Katherine looked at Justin as she fought back tears.
"Holitopa" Katherine said sadly before racing off, and launching herself out the window. She didn't stop running for at least an hour, and likely wouldn't stop crying anytime soon.

"IDIOTS! YOU LET HER GET AWAY!"
"But sir, we still have subject 24" one of the soldiers said as he looked over to Justin.
"Ugh, fine." Ethan approached Justin, a twisted smile on his face. "Don't worry, 24, you won't be alone for long. We'll catch your bitch soon enough, and with her healing factor, I don't have to go gentle on her."

(Holitopa means love/darling in Choctaw)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:13 am

Justin spat on Ethan's shoe, his jawline set. "She'd rather be free than to suffer at your hand ever again!" He spat, hearing Zarin hiss.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:28 am

"Ah, yes, that's the problem though. See, Katherine is loyal to a fault. She will risk her life for those she loves, and from what I can see, well, she seems to have bonded to you, 24. She risked her life for those before you, taking on the Templars every chance she got. I wonder what she will do for you" Ethan said with a chuckle before turning to his men. "Dart him, restrain him, and get him to the Institute." One of the men took aim at Justin, and fired a rather large dart, something that would likely be used on an animal.

As soon as Katherine arrived at the warehouse, she changed into her usual clothes: a pair of leggings, a green lantern t-shirt, an old black hoodie, and a pair of uggs. She locked her weapons and Deathstroke outfit in a vault, along with anything else of value.
"Ok, not to be a Debbie downer, but it's kinda your fault Justin got captured."
"Oh my God, did you see the look in his eyes?"
"I know, that's why I'm going after him" Katherine said sadly as she began loading the animals into the back of a van. She drove off to the closest Indian reservation, and dropped off the animals, saying goodbye to them before heading back to the city.

The voices in her head were silent the entire time, they knew what was coming, what would happen at the lab.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:39 am

Justin felt woozy. Just what kind of dart did they use? It looked, and felt, like an elephant tranquilizer. It hit him hard and once he fell under its influence, he stayed under for a good while. The other men, once he'd been darted, restrained him and loaded him up into the back of their own van. "He's ready for transport, sir."
"I can't wait to see what you do to him this time around, Doctor."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:49 am

"Sorry about that, the dart was meant for Katherine" Ethan said with a chuckle. "Load him in the van. The cat will be on the prowl soon." Ethan knelt down, and patted Justin on the cheek. "We have such big things planned for you two." The men picked Justin up, and carried him off before throwing him in the back of the van.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:59 am

Justin could only grunt when they threw him into the van. His head was spinning and he could barely open his eyes. This felt all too familiar. Even Zarin couldn't move. He knew something was wrong if Zarin was affected. "What did...you bastards...do to....Zarin..." He managed to gurgle groggily. Justin's eyes closed again after he tried to open them. He was heavily sedated, that much was clear.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 11:06 am

It wasn't long until the van came to a stop, and the men dragged Justin inside, strapping him down to a table, and hooking him up to different machines.

"Alright, 24, let's get started" Ethan said with a chuckle as he looked at the assortment of serums and medical instruments on the tray in front of him. "After what you did at the Asylum, you need to be taught a lesson. Since you seem so fond of Katherine, we've set up cameras in her room, so you'll get to see everything I do to her." Ethan picked up a small injection filled with a strange blue liquid, and gently flicked it, forcing out the air. "Until she gets here, here's a clip of our greatest hits" Ethan said with a sinister laugh before he switched on a small tv. On the screen, it showed Katherine getting whipped and beaten by numerous people. Worst of all, aside from Katherine's screams, was the clips of Ethan raping Katherine accompanied by violent screams and cries.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 11:12 am

Justin struggled against the restraints, fury building up into his chest. How dare he! The sick bastard. "Do your worst, you cock sucker." He spat, turning his head towards Ethan. "But you'll never have Kitty. I swear by my blood that I will kill you!" Big words. He struggled again, pulling his wrists up in an attempt to break the straps holding them down so he could give Zarin a command by gesture. Zarin...wait. Where was his presence? Justin looked straight back at Ethan, fear now covering over his fury. "Where's Zarin?" He demanded, fear rising into his voice and making the heart monitor they had him hooked to start to go off as his heart rate increased. "You bastards! What'd you do to him!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 12:20 pm

"That shadow thing that attached itself to you? He's sedated, and we're working on separating him from you. We figured he's some kind of demon, so we put up a salt barrier." There was a knock at the door, and a soldier burst into the room, panting, and covered in blood.
"Sir, you should see this" the soldier panted before switching the tv to the security feed at the front door. It was Katherine, and she was fighting the soldiers alone. She grabbed one of the men, and ripped him clean in half.
"Dart her, and take her to her room." The soldier sent out the order, and the men unleashed a hail of darts on Katherine, eventually casing her to collapse. The soldiers dragged her off to the room they had set up, and Ethan switched to the feed from Katherine's room.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 12:25 pm

"Kitty!" Justin struggled harder against the restraints, his actions more frantic and violent. "Do what you want to me, but leave her alone! Please!" He was begging now, something he rarely did unless it was dire. He was showing off his loyalty, how cute. He really did have feelings for her. "Please!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 12:53 pm

"How sweet, I thought your people were barbarians incapable of love. This will make things so much easier. Besides, the secrets in her blood are worth millions" Ethan said with a smile before jamming the needle into Justin's arm. He turned to the monitor, and watched his men process Katherine. "Bring her in here, we need to do an inspection." The soldiers wheeled Katherine into the room, pushing her up just out of reach of Justin. Katherine seemed pretty out of it, and was mumbling something in Russian.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Justin cried out as the needle entered his skin. He hadn't felt this pain in years. He'd forgotten the pain that Ethan could cause, just with one needle. He had also forgotten what serum was what and this blue one...he didn't remember it at all. "Leave her alone, please!" Justin cried through tears that were beginning to blind him from the pain alone. "Do what you want with me." His eyes found Kitty and his fear and anger renewed, just seeing her like that.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:50 pm

"You're just going to make things worse for the two of you" Ethan said with a sigh as he carefully removed Katherine's shirt, revealing a multitude of old wounds. He removed the thick choker from her neck, revealing a thick scar that wrapped around her neck. Ethan began writing his findings down on a clipboard, and compared them to some older notes. "Subject 25, Katherine Wuulf, born Ekaterina Romanov of Vladivostok, Russia. Initially diagnosed with extreme anxiety, depression, and suicidal tendencies. Extremely capable killer, regeneration abilities. Healing factor seems to have no impact on older scars. The ancestral scar is still fresh." Ethan continued his examination of Katherine, smiling at some of the scars on her back. Katherine had kept her eyes shut tight the whole time, like she used to back at Abstergo, and didn't mutter a word.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Justin struggled again at his restraints. Come on, come on! Where are you, Zarin? Justin knew Zarin couldn't be contained within a simple salt circle so easily. That was proof about two years ago. So why was it that he could barely feel Zarin there? A sudden sharp pain entered Justin's head, ripping through his entire body. He let out a scream of pain, delicious sounding to those who had tortured him once before. Right on schedule, the other doctors were trying to figure out how to rip Zarin away from Justin and causing him great pain in the process.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 7:53 pm

Ethan flipped Katherine over, and examined her torso. There were some small tattoos running along her waist: constellations, mountains, and a silhouette of a bear. Ethan traced the mountains with a finger before running the length of her body, stopping just short of her breasts, which were still covered by an old sports bra. Katherine trembled violently at his motions, and desperately tried to cover herself, but she was really too weak to move. Ethan grabbed a scalpel, and made an incision along her stomach, trying to examine something. Katherine let out a cry as the blade pierced her flesh, and her tears flowed freely. Not only was she terrified, but she was in immense pain too.
"Cybernetic uterus, high end, likely stolen. Further testing to be done at zero nine hundred."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:22 pm

"Stop it!" Justin cried, still struggling against the restraints. He couldn't bare to see her in so much pain, or to see her unable to resist this bastard.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:37 pm

"Relax, 24, we're done for the night." Ethan set the scalpel aside, and looked down at Katherine, a twisted grin on his face as he watched the wound start to heal. Katherine watched Ethan leave the room, and let out a shaky breath she didn't realise she had been holding. She tilted her head slightly, and looked at Justin, tears in her eyes.
"Are you alright, Jace?" Katherine looked at Justin with concern, hoping that they hadn't done anything truly terrible to him yet.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 9:16 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. And you?" Justin asked, looking over at her from his place on the table.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 7:12 am

"I'm fine actually. To be honest, this is the preferred outcome" Katherine said with a sigh. She closed her eyes for a moment, deep in thought. She knew they needed to get out of there before Ethan came back. "Zarin, I know they're going to try separate you from Justin. I know you're weak, and I know you don't particularly like me, but you need to do this. Get Justin out of here, protect him. Feed from me, use my strength. I'll be alright, they don't know everything."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:20 am

As she had offered, Justin could barely feel Zarin reach out to Kat. He could feel his demon drawing strength from her and that gave him strength in turn. "I'm not going to get just him out of here." Zarin stated in both Justin's head and in hers as well. "If I draw strength from enough of the people who come to my section, I'll be able to get us all out of here."
"Do it, Zarin. Any means necessary. Just be discrete about it."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:42 am

"Just focus on getting Justin out of here, Zarin, that's all that matters." Katherine closed her eyes for a moment, taking in as much as she could. The sounds, the smells, everything about the place they were in. "Please, Zarin."
Katherine froze at the very feint sound of footsteps approaching the room. Someone was likely coming to take one of them away, and she was right. A nurse entered the room, followed closely by three soldiers.
"Subject 25. Mister Sinclair has ordered that you be taken up to his room immediately" the nurse said with a sigh. She slowly began wheeling Katherine out the room, ignoring Katherine's desperate pleas.
"No. NO! Please, don't do this! Don't do this, I'm begging you. Please, keep him away from me" Katherine cried before bursting into tears. "No. No. NO!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next