Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Eden sat her drink down and wrapped her arms around Gunther. "Luv lets get some sleep, shall we? It's been a long and rather exciting day and I'm feeling rather tired myself." She said looking up at Gunther. She gave him a worried look as she looked up at him. "We can worry about things in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 7:09 pm

"I know I should get some sleep, but I can't" Günther said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Insomnia. Liz used to make me a tea blend that would help, but I ran out more than a week ago." Günther packed his pipe with some weed, and lit it before taking a long deep pull. "Even this doesn't really help like it used to. So you're stuck with crazy me until I pass out. Or you can try hitting me over the head, but I doubt it would work." Günther gave Eden a warm hug, and a sad smile. "You should go get some sleep, love."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 7:36 pm

Eden frowned. Turning to Damian she smiled. "I think I can get him to sleep. Would you mind giving us some private time for awhile?" She asked before smiling up at Gunther.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 11:47 pm

"I'm not sure, the lizard says we'd make a wonderful quintet." Günther looked at the barrel, and let out a slight chuckle. "Why Yes, Selwyn, I think we could do a rousing rendition of The horny orc, and the scaredy nord." Günther turned to Damian. "What do you think, Damian? He says the shoe is a bit off, but I think it's the other way around." Günther rested his head on Eden's shoulder as he looked at his cage and the claw marks along the wall, and let out a sigh. He knew that he would start getting violent if didn't get any sleep in the next few days. "This is not going to end well."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 3:19 pm

Damian shook his head, slightly smirking. "Nah, let yer lady 'tend tae ya. Lizard can 'elp if ye wan', but ahm goin" he said, standing up. As he walked towards the door, he called back to the two, "If ya need me, I'll prolly be sparrin' on my ship with Jono or one ah my men, if they're brave 'nuff to fight their Cap'n.". He opened the door, and shut it behind him as he began walking to his ship.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 3:53 pm

A figure sat amongst the sails of Damian's ship. The figure launched themself off the mast, black and red robes fluttering gracefully before the figure landed elegantly in front of Damian.
"Hey, tree" Elizabeth said with a laugh as she lowered her hood, and looked up at him with a smile. She held out a bottle, a beaming smile on her face. "Drink?"

Günther looked up at Eden as he wrapped his arms around her waist, and smiled as he pulled her closer to him. He simply rested his head against her chest, and purred happily.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:38 am

Jumpy, Damian got his fists ready, until he registered who it was offering the drink. "Ah, Liz! Didn't 'spect ya tah drop down 'ere. 'ow long ya been up there, anyway? Ye can tell me over tha' drink ya offered." He grinned, waving off men who didn't immediately recognize Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:20 am

"Not too long" Elizabeth said with a laugh. She opened the bottle, and and took a sip before offering it to Damian. "Ben and I got in about two hours ago. He's sleeping it off."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:44 am

Eden smiled and lead her husband over to the bed before taking a seat. "Come on love. Let me see if I can't wear you out hmm?" She asked with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 6:42 am

Günther smiled slyly, and made his way over to the bed. He pulled two strips of cloth from a draw, as well as a whip, and smiled before taking off his shirt.
"I want you to tie me up, and do whatever you do to me. I especially want you to whip me... I like it." Günther had a sort of a pained look on his face for a moment. "I need you to do it to me."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:09 am

Eden tilted her head as she looked down at the two strips of cloth before looking back up at him smiling as she did. "Fine but next time you get to tie me down. " She told him with a wink before pushing him down onto the bed, binding his hands to the bed before she went to work.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 4:11 pm

"I'd be more than happy to" Günther purred. He moaned happily as Eden worked at him. He was calming down from his earlier rage, and relaxing from all the stress, but he was going to be completely different after their little adventure. He loved being at her mercy.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 4:43 pm

Eden smiled and kissed him. She spent most of the night playing with him until late. Smiling down at him in the candlelight she lay down on his chest and untied him before falling asleep on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 7:24 pm

There was a great amount of noise going on outside. People were crying, some were screaming and shouting. It was definitely not a happy day from the sounds of it. To top it off, Günther was no longer in bed, let alone in the room. There were so many people outside, you could barely see anything.

There was one voice that couldn't be heard in all the chaos: Günther's.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 7:55 pm

Panicking in general, Damian was shoving people aside, yelling "Ou' the way! Move it! Günther, where are ya?!". He shoved a few men aside, holding a weapon alot not sure what was happening.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 6:54 am

Eden quickly awoke her eyes wide as she quickly dressed before running outside. She saw Damian first and made her way towards him. "Where's Gunther?!" She asked trying to speak over the yells and screams. "Whats going on?!" She was terribly worried about her husband. What could have happened while she slept.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 9:06 am

"What happened to him?"
"I don't really know. He came outside for a drink last night, just as I was heading inside. They must've gotten to him then."
"We're not hanging around. Most of us are heading home to be with our families. They'll make sure to wipe out those that fight back. If they managed to kill the king, we'll there's not much hope for us, is there?"
There was blood everywhere! Even the strongest men were either crying their eyes out, or puking their guts out.
The cause for all this pain and chaos?
Günther had been nailed to a cross, his skin peeled off, his eyes gouged out, and his ribs had been pulled out to resemble wings. His once glorious mane of silver hair stained with his own blood. Various knives, daggers, and spikes protruded from his flesh, each one bearing the gold cross of the Order of Charlemagne.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 7:12 pm

Eden's eyes filled with tears of grief at seeing her husband nailed to the cross. Anger, hate grief despair... All of these emotions hit her at once as tears began to fall. "NO!" She screamed her canine teeth extending and claws grew on her hands as all of these emotions swirled around inside her like a hurricane. "Gunther!" She screamed as she dropped to her knees in front of him. She wanted him back and she began begging for just that to any of the gods who were listening to her she begged.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 7:24 pm

Elizabeth pushed her way through the crowd, forcing her way to Eden. She wrapped her arms around Eden tightly.
"I'm sorry, Eden. He's gone" Elizabeth said sadly. She had sleep darts ready just in case Eden lost it completely. "GET HIM DOWN!" Elizabeth's men immediately set to work getting Günther down while Elizabeth tried to comfort Eden.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 7:37 pm

No... no no no no NO!" She said as she broke free from Elizabeth's grasp as she crawled over to his body which now lay on the ground. "Gunther..." She cried as she sat beside his body. She didn't want anyone near her right now and she refused to let anyone touch him. "Please don't be dead..." She sobbed weeping her arms around herself. Her claws dug into her arms she was holding onto herself so tightly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 7:46 pm

Elizabeth and a few of her men darted Eden with sleeping darts, while some prepared a net and chains.
"EDEN! You're hurting yourself. Calm down" Elizabeth pleaded.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 8:03 pm

"Leave me alone..." She said as she felt the darts. She had control of herself she wasn't going to lose it. "Just go away and leave me..." She begged through tears as she felt the darts. "Traitor..." She said as she finally realized she had been darted. "Bloody traitor... Untrusting..." She said giving Elizabeth a hurt and angry look. "Get off my island!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 8:27 pm

"We're doing this for your own good. You could kill yourself, or your people if you don't calm down! JESUS CHRIST! Günther was like a brother to me. I didn't do any of this, Eden" Elizabeth roared. She had the look of the devil about her, ready to fight Eden if she needed to.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Fighting the darts she got up and started to walk away. She had nothing else to say to the women. Shifting into a large white feline she used the last of her energy to run into the forest and full speed. She had no reason anymore. She ran stumbling as she fought the darts towards the highest cliff of her island.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 8:53 pm

"Well that's just fantastic" Elizabeth said with a sigh. She turned to her men, "Clean this mess up. I'll go after her." Elizabeth followed Eden's trail carefully, hoping to find her before she did anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next