Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Stone cold (closed) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 9:05 pm

Eden lay at the edge of a high cliff staring down at the ocean. Tears running down her feline face. She didn't want to go on anymore. She had just lost everything and there was nothing left for her anymore. She had first lost her father and then when she had thought she finally found happiness again she had lost the man she loved above anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 9:18 pm

"Eden, if you do this, you'll never see him again" Elizabeth said as she sat down next to Eden. "He's feasting in Valhalla now because he died a warrior's death. Even if we could bring him back, he wouldn't be the same."

Last edited by Voidmon on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 9:23 pm

"I may not want to live... But I am not going to jump." She said staring down at the water below her. "The gods must hate me..." She said as she laid her head down on her paws. "What am I going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 10:33 pm

Damian had walked up to the two, plopping beside them. His eyes were slightly red and seemingly sunken, and the near empty bottle of whiskey he carried stated the obvious answer he chose. Wiping at his eyes, he said, "Tell ya what. We find the man who did that. We skin him, impale him at the arms to a wall, and leave him - in that order.". He stared into the water a bit, before getting angry and tossing it into the water with all his strength. "I'll fuckin' kill 'em nah' jus' 'is killer, the entire bleedin' Order O' Chlaremagne! If ah die doin' it, so be it! If I take 'em with me, I feast with him!". He huffed a bit, before going sad. "I... It was my bleedin' fault. Ah was drinkin' wif mah men, livin' it up on out ship, havin' the times o' our lives and got blackou' drunk. I shoulda been there. I coulda been there."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 10:42 pm

"I think I like the sound of going after them..." Eden said still in her feline form. "I want to sink my teeth and claws into every one of those bastards..." She said with a growl her eyes flattening against her skull. The things she wanted to do to them were far worse than what they had done to Gunther. She would make them all pay for killing him...
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 6:22 am

"I'm sorry guys, but I can't get involved in all this. My men need me" Elizabeth said with a sigh as she flexed her wrist, allowing the hidden blade to slide out. She just wanted to go back to Nassau, and spend time with her family while she could. "The Templars have become more active, the British are executing more pirates than before, and Jack almost blew up his own ship."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25