Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 10:51 am

Günther undid his pants with one hand while the other let expertly fondled one of her breasts. He breathed a sigh of relief as his member was freed from its material prison. Günther moved his hands down to Eden's arse, and gave it a gentle squeeze. He loved the feeling of her, how soft and warm she was.

(Should we do a fade to black)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Yus :3))

Eden smiled as she slept curled up beside him with her head on his chest. Her arm was drapped around him with one of her legs drapped over his. She had never slept so well in her entire life. She had never been this happy either.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Günther managed to get a little bit of sleep, but woke up after an hour. He watched Eden sleep, and smiled as he watched the beauty in his arms. He wanted to immortalize her beauty, to remember the moment forever. Günther carefully slipped out of bed, and wrapped a blanket around his waist. He grabbed his sketchbook and began his sketch of Eden. Every line, curve, and tiniest detail drawn expertly. He smiled warmly every time he looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Eden awoke a few hours later after the sun had already rose. Sitting up she wayed and held the blanket over herself to cover herself up. She wasn't sure where Günther had gone but he wasn't in bed anymore.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:13 pm

"Good morning, my love" Günther said with a husky voice as he returned to bed. He held her chin gently, and kissed her, his lips warm against hers. Günther wrapped his arms around her, smiling warmly. He looked incredibly happy.

Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:23 pm

"Good morning." She said with a smile as she returned the kiss. Her own arms wrapping around him in a tight hug. She could see how happy he was happy which made her happy. Not that she wasn't already happy she had never been happier. "I was wondering where you had gone." She said resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:37 pm

"I was at my desk, working on this" Günther said happily as he opened his sketchbook to the sketch he had done of her while she was sleeping. It was remarkably accurate and lifelike. He looked up at Eden, and smiled lovingly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 2:51 pm

"This is so beautiful..." She said smiling as she looked at him. "I didn't know you were an artist." She said before kissing him deeply. "I love it so much..." No one had ever drawn her like this. Sure she had been painted before when her father had been alive which probably still hung in her old mansion which was still owned by her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 3:07 pm

"Thank you, my love" Günther said with a chuckle before kissing her gently once more. "Father taught me how to fight, medicine, and how to blend in. Mother taught me language and the arts." He went quiet for a moment as he thought of his family. The castle still stood, but everything inside had been burned to ashes. All the art, all the furniture, it was all gone. Günther rested his head on hers, and closed his eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 3:26 pm

It must have been nice... To have a mother." She smiling. "Mine died the day I was born so my father taught me everything and when he was away the servants taught me." She told him with a sad smile. "My home is still mine but it's been hard for me to go back there..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 3:41 pm

"I'm sorry to hear about your mother" Günther said sadly. He ran his fingers through her hair, and smiled warmly. "This is my home, it's all I have. But now I have you too" Günther said happily.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 3:45 pm

And you'll always have me." She said smiling as she leaned on him. "I hope the people in my old home are being treated well... My father was a naval captian. He use to buy slaves and take them home or give them a home on our land as free men and women... He was a wonderful man. I think you would have liked him and I know he would have liked you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:16 pm

"A man that stood for freedom above all else, I definitely would have liked him. But I respect him for raising a strong independent woman like you." Günther looked at the hidden blades that he gave Eden, and a thought popped into his head. She was an Assassin, Assassins stood for freedom, and her father stood for freedom. "Eden, was your father an Assassin" Günther asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Yes." She said with a smile. "All of my family for genorations have been assassins." She explained. "I believe our family joined the assassins around the time of the great altair." She smiled more as she spoke about her family history.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:32 pm

"That's truly amazing" Günther said enthusiastically. "Father had an Assassin teach me how to fight and move like one of them when I was younger. My family has only had one goal, to survive, and to protect our people."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Oh? What was the assassin's name?" She asked with a smile. "Perhaps I knew him." She was only curious about it. There was a good chance she would know the assassin.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:58 pm

"I think his name was Geralt. He used to call me white wolf. Looking back now, I think he knew what I was, that's why he never took me to join the Assassins, probably thought I was too dangerous." Günther sighed, and kissed Eden's forehead.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:07 pm

Geralt was my father's name." She said smiling. She knew she probably knew him. She looked up to see his reaction to that fact.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:30 pm

"Wait, Geralt was your father" Günther seemed a bit shocked, and taken aback. He ran his fingers through his hair hair as he thought. "The same Geralt with a scar under his left eye?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Yes! He use to tell me how he got that scar." She said smiling. "I knew he was going off somewhere every now and again but I didn't really know where he was going."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:46 pm

"I liked him. A good man, and an excellent teacher" Günther said with a smile. He had no idea the Assassin he was trained by as a boy was Eden's father. "I just remember the training and lessons. I don't remember any of our conversations, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Thats ok. You know... I would like to take you to my home... If you wanted I mean..." She said smiling. "I think you would like it there and I have something I would like to give you if you have time to sail there."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 6:10 pm

"I think I'd like that" Günther said with a smile. He hadn't been in a house for a very long time. "I have something I want to show you. It's on a nearby island so we can stop there on the way to your home. Or we can go now if you want."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 6:17 pm

If you want? Your men can rest in my home for a while. There are plenty of rooms and as long as they are respectful of the people there it wouldn't be a problem." She said with a smile. "It will be nice... seeing my home again..." She said with a thoughtful smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 6:32 pm

Günther smiled happily, and raced to the door with only the blanket to hide his manhood.
"Men, set sail for the cove immediately" Günther barked before closing the door. He was so happy that he was going to show Eden something nobody hade ever seen before. The ship set sail, heading to the cove. Günther got dressed as quickly as he could, and started digging around in a chest for something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next