Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Looking down she nodded. "I understand..." She said frowning. "Lets find him..." She said as she looked around. "He can't be to far off..." She was worried about him. It was probably clear to anyone who could see her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:24 pm

"Stop" Elizabeth said quietly before crouching down, her body close to the floor. Elizabeth pointed to a deer carcass hanging in a tree. "If we can't calm him, we dart him" Elizabeth whispered quietly. She watched the ashen jaguar climb down the tree, and saunter off. Elizabeth stood up, and dropped her weapons. "Günther, come back here. You need to talk."
"I don't want to talk, leave me be." Elizabeth crossed her arms and looked at Eden.
"Maybe you can talk some sense into him?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:32 pm

"Günther please come down..." She said stepping forward. "I need to talk to you." She said frowning. "Please don't make me climb that tree because I WILL climb up there..." She told him looking up at him with worry filled eyes
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:37 pm

Günther leapt down from the tree, and landed with a thud. He looked at Eden, his face hidden in shadows.
"What do you want to talk about" Günther asked, a mix of pain and anger in his voice.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Looking at Elizabeth she smiled. "Can I have a moment alone with him?" She asked smiling before looking at him. She dropped down into a crotch and smiled. She waited for her friend to leave before looking at him. "I feel like this is partly my fault..." She said with a sad smiled. "Are you angry with me?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:53 pm

Elizabeth headed back to town, muttering mad musings. Günther looked at Eden, before looking away.
"None of this is your fault" Günther said with a partial growl before he sat down. "And I'm not angry, I'm furious with myself for thinking that someone would love a beast like me."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 6:02 pm

What are you talking about? You're not a monster... What I see right now is beautiful." She said smiling as she sat down cross-legged on the ground. "And who said I don't love you?" She said blushing. "Because... I do... I just got nervous last night and my father taught me to wait..." She looked down at the ground now blushing nervously. "I wanted you last night.."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 6:16 pm

"You'd love this?! You think this is beautiful" Günther roared as he leapt towards Eden. He took on the form of a hyena, a leopard, a bear, and finally a wolf. He snarled, and bared his fangs, his body heaving in anger. "Gods know I wanted to be with you" Günther said sadly as he slinked back into the shadows. "If you are waiting for marriage, that's never going to happen, at least, not with me. My family has already undergone enough suffering at the hands of christians... You want to wait, go find yourself a man of faith like a good little christian" Günther growled.

(I know günther's being a major asshole right now, but he's lashing out because he's hurting)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 6:25 pm

Good gods..." She said never moving from where she was. She never even flinched. "I'm not christian.." She said in a calm voice. "My father taught me to act like one. And yes I do love this!" She said gesturing to him. "If I don't pretend to be Christian do you know what will happen to me!? I'll be killed!" She said frowning at him. "I didn't even know you weren't Christian... How was I supposed to know? If I had I wouldn't have pretended..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 6:37 pm

Günther hung his head, and slowly stepped out from the shadows. He was ashamed of how he had acted out, for not knowing.
"I- I'm sorry, Eden. Centuries ago, my people were slaughtered for being pagan. My family survived only by accepting the christian god, and the gods Cursed us for it. We returned to the gods, but they left us cursed so we would never forget them. I know why it's necessary to hide." Günther stepped a little bit closer to Eden, his head low, and his tail between his legs. "I'm so sorry, Eden."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 6:45 pm

Smiling Eden moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "It's ok... " She said closing her eyes as she ran her fingers through his fur. "Let's go back to your ship ok? It's ok we can go back..." Smiling she pulled back and looked at him with a kind smile. "I was so worried about you... When Elizabeth came bursting into your room I thought this was all my fault... I'm just so glad you're alright... Lets go and you can get cleaned up..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 6:57 pm

Günther changed back to his regular human form, smiling as he wrapped his arms around Eden.
"Thank you, Eden" Günther said softly. He stood up, and held out his hand for her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:01 pm

"Why are you thanking me?" She asked as she took his hand and allowed him to help her up. Smiling she hugged him tightly. "Please don't scare me like this ever again..." She told him as she looked up. "Now come on. Lets go.." She said slipping her hand into his.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:18 pm

"I won't do it again. And I was thanking you for being so understanding and forgiving" Günther said with a smile as he held her hand, his fingers intertwined with hers. Günther happily led Eden back to town, and to the ship.

As soon as they reached the ship, Günther headed to the washroom to clean up. He emerged some time later, his hair still wet from the wash, and wearing a clean set of clothes.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:21 pm

Smiling she sat down on his couch. Patting the seat next to her she nodded for him to sit down. She didn't really speak but that was because she was thinking about something. She waited and once he would sit down she moved closer to him and leaned on his side. She wanted him. Wanted to be with him more than anything at that time.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:29 pm

Günther happily sat down next to Eden, and smiled warmly when she leaned against him. He just loved being near her, being close to such a wonderful woman that surely made the gods envious. He kissed her forehead softly, and smiled against her skin.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Eden was quiet as she leaned on him her eyes closed as she smiled. She stayed quiet for a few moments before looking up at him. "I want you..." She said blushing but never looking away from him. "I want you like I wanted you last night..." Smiling she moved to kiss him just like she had done the night before.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:57 pm

Günther kissed her passionately, loving the feeling of her lips against his. He wrapped an arm around her, and smiled warmly.
"Are you sure you want to do this, Eden. I don't want to pressure you" Günther said softly as he gently ran his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 8:02 pm

"I'm sure..." She said with a nod as she smiled softly at him. "I want this... More than i've ever wanted anything in my entire life." She said smiling as she felt his fingers in her hair. Moving over she straddled his lap and sat down facing him, resting her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes. "I want you to be the man to take my virginity."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 8:17 pm

Günther looked into her eyes, his own warm and filled with love. "I promise I'll be gentle" Günther said softly before kissing her softly. He wrapped his arms around her, and held her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 8:23 pm

Returning the kiss she closed her eyes and moaned against his lips. her arms wrapping around him as she held onto him tightly. She was a little nervous but she had no doubt that he wouldn't hurt her. She pressed herself against him wanting to be as close to him as she possibly could be. "I trust you." She said after breaking the kiss to catch her breath. Moving her hands up pulled a small string that held the collar of her shirt togeather to keep it from falling off of her shoulders. Once it was untied she let it slide down to expose herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Günther picked Eden up, and carried her over to the bed. He set her down gently, and took off his shirt before sitting down beside her. He kissed her softly and slowly at first, and the kiss gradually became more heated. Günther held his hand only an inch above Eden's skin, his hand trembling slightly. He placed his hand on her bare skin, his fingers softly moving along her skin. Günther kissed her lovingly along her neck as he felt her skin tenderly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Eden blushed as she took in the sight of his shirtless torso. Slipping her arms from her sleeves she ran her hands down his torso memorizing every part of him as she kissed him back. She smiled as she felt his hands moving along her bare flesh. Moving a bit closer she deepened the kiss her hands moving up to his shoulders and around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Günther slowly moved his hands towards Eden's breasts, cupping them with his warm hands. He gave them a gentle squeeze, and let out a happy purr. He wanted to be with her so badly, and it was definitely starting to show.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Eden blushed a bit her lip as she felt his warm hands cupping her breasts. It felt strange but good to be touched there. Eden pressed herself into his hands kissing him more passionately. She wanted to feel his touch more as she reached down to undo the buttons on her pants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next