Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:04 pm

Fiona inspect the wound, a frown planted on her face. "Its bad..." She muttered before grabbing her tunic "Do you have any kind of medicine on your horse or Bandages?" She asked as she pressed her Tunic back onto the wound.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Ronin's lips had parted behind his mask to answer her, but the second her tunic got pressed back into the wound, he winced and closed his eyes tight for a moment before he could dare to answer. "Should be a bag of healing herbs in Sentinel's saddle bag," he breathed. "Along with some bandages."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 12:21 am

Nodding she went over to Sentinel's saddle bag and began rummaged through it. Once she found everything she needed she moved back inside and began working on his wound. Once she was done with the medicine she applied the bandages. "Do you mind if I borrow your bow so I can catch dinner?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 12:25 am

Ronin couldn't help but give a painful laugh, his muscles tightening beneath his skin. "Do you know how to use one?" He teased, his blue eyes sparkling mischievously as he unhooked the bow from his back along with the quiver of arrows.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 12:37 am

Fiona grinned. "Aye, maybe better than you do." She teased before smiling. "I'll be back before it gets to dark. Do you want your blanket?" She asked not wanting to leave him in the cold while she was gone. She would get it anyway. Standing she pulled the blanket out and set it with in arms reach of him. "Alright, be back soon." She said before turning on her keels before walking away from the cave.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 1:29 am

When she had gone from the cave, Ronin reached for his blanket and pulled it over himself, snuggling against the wall of the cave before he closed his eyes, something he rarely did unless he felt he was truly safe. Either that or he was severely injured. He hated to think of how bad the wound really was, despite the medicine that had been smeared onto it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 1:11 pm

Fiona was gone for a good while and when she returned it was just after dark. She carried a few fat rabbits with her. "Ronin?" She said as she entered the cave to let him know it was her and not Templar's. Smiling when she saw the fire she had already gutted and skinned the rabbits and now they just needed to be cooked.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 4:11 pm

Ronin stirred slightly, his blue eyes peaking open while he looked over at her and the rabbits that lay beside her on the stone floor. "Nice catch," he breathed, calmly and slowly hoisting himself up into a sit, wincing as the bandage rubbed his wound the wrong way. "Hope you took care of my bow." He added with a slight tease to his voice and a grin on his face, his cheekbones rising from beneath his mask before he turned back to the rabbits.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:08 am

Smiling she leaned his bow agenst the wall beside him and placed the quiver down beside it. "Just like new." She said as she sat the hides aside before she began to cook the meat. Using sticks she used rocks to lean them over the fire. "How are you feeling?" She asked as she looked up at him with a worried look.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:16 am

Ronin gave a soft shrug of his shoulders. "Well," he began slowly, wincing as he shifted against the stone floor of the cave. "I feel like my body's trying to sweat out a fever and the wound still hurts. It's almost as though I can still feel the blade." Just at the mention of feeling the blade, Ronin winced and leaned back against the rock wall with his eyes closed and his blanket pulled around him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:21 am

Fiona frowned as she listened and began to grow more and more worried. "Is there anything I can do?" She asked with a frown. She knew they could only stay here for maybe a day but no more. Tomorrow she would need to find somewhere else for them to hide...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:29 am

Ronin gave a soft chuckle, the action cut short because of the pain of his wound. "Not unless you could find a doctor around and have him look at it," he said softly, running a hand across his face for a moment before he adjusted his position.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:58 am

Fiona thought about it for a moment until she got an idea. "I may know someone who can help but I would need to leave now.... Would you be alright by yourself?" She asked with a worried tone
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 4:04 am

Ronin gave a wave of his hand toward her. "I've been on my own countless times," he answered with a soft tease to his voice, his eyes seeming to smile. "And Sentinel always warns me if there's danger nearby. Always has."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 1:49 pm

Aye. Well if your sure..." Moving over to her horse she came back with her water. "Here and the food is almost done and this is all the water I have it should last you until i get back." Smiling she gave him a soft quick hug before pulling her hood up and over her head before moving to her horse. "Don't die. What would I do if you died." She told him before she told her horse to go and she dissapeared into the night.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Ronin gave a chuckle just as Sentinel moved into the cave, closer to the fire. "Good boy, Sentinel," Ronin breathed to his horse and sat up enough to stir the food before he took it off the fire and plopped some of it into a wooden bowl before he leaned back and calmly sipped the hot food. He really did hope that she came back soon.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Fiona, rode as fast as her horses hooves could take them. Close to midnight she found herself at an old familiar house. This was the house of a childhood friend. After knocking on the door and meeting with her old friend with a large hug. She explained what was going on and they got his wagon ready. The wagon was being pulled by an old white fersion stallion. It was almost late morning when they returned.

Hopping out of the wagon she slowly approached the cave. "Ronin? I'm back." She said as she moved into the cave, her friend moving behind her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:19 pm

(Friesian*)

Ronin shifted where he was on the floor and sat up slowly, wincing at the pain in his side.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:22 pm

"Hey, I found a friend." Fiona said as a man with sandy blong hair and deep blue eyes entered the cave. "Hello, there laddie. Let me help ya up an we will be on our way ta me house." He said with a smile. "This is my childhood friend Fergus. He has offered us shelter in his house." She said with a smile as she glanced up at her friend who smiled as he inspected the horse laying in the cave with Ronin. "Aye anythin ta help an assassin."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Ronin narrowed his blue eyes at the man with sandy colored hair. Sentinel snorted, just as uncomfortable with this strange smelling man as his Master was. "I suppose he knows your profession, then," he growled, more from pain than from discomfort at the notion of taking shelter from a stranger. As usual, he deepened his voice to keep it from getting recognized, as was his way. Just as keeping silent was also his way.

Slowly, he reached for Sentinel's mane and allowed the large Friesian stallion to pull him up onto his feet before he did up his gear and put his blanket away. Luckily, the pan of food that Fiona had fixed was gone. At least Ronin's appetite hadn't been ruined by the wound. Only after he'd done what he could of putting things away did Ronin grip Sentinel's mane again, the stallion snorting and twisting his head around to to his Master's back in what seemed to be an attempt at trying to help him up into the saddle.

Ronin patted his horse's neck in thanks before he swung, wincing, into the saddle of his horse, keeping his head low because of the roof of the cave. The material of his gear rubbed his wound the wrong way and he sucked in a painful breath while sweat plastered his black hair to his forehead beneath his hood.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 10:57 pm

Ronin, I asked Fergus to bring his wagon for you." Ava said, concern in her voice. "Its alright Fiona and aye I know her and I know what she dose. Me da was an assassin himself. Though he retired early when me mother died. He passed away of heart troubles but a year ago." Fergus told him, his gaze never leaving Ronin. "Now yer in no continuation ta be riding lad. I will not ask you to ride in the wagon for your own health.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:28 pm

Ronin stared at Fergus with a sort of fire in his eyes, but he said nothing and instead tightened his grip on Sentinel's reins while the stallion himself gave a displeased snort, his ears pinning back into his thick black mane. For a beast of burden, this one certainly was protective of his master. "I certainly did a good job at riding all the way here when that cursed Templar stabbed me," he grunted, shifting slightly in the saddle for a moment before Sentinel carefully stepped out of the cave and into the snow.

Ronin shivered. The cold air buffeted him like a stormy sea would toss an unsuspecting ship. Nausea settled in rather quickly and his stomach tossed and turned with each careful step that his horse took toward the wagon. About halfway there, Ronin slipped sideways and landed with a soft thud into the snow while Sentinel stopped, tossing his head slightly as he stayed by his Master's side while Ronin dry-heaved a couple of times, his wound stinging all the while. "Damn it, he snarled between heaves, wincing at the pain in his side seemed to sharpen.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:03 am

"Oh aye, you look like such a strong rider down on the ground." Fiona said as she moved to kneel down infront of him. "Ronin, do you trust me? If you trust me then trust that Fergus is not a threat to you or me. I've known him since we were children." Fiona said with a worried smile. "Please ride in the wagon before you make your wound worse than you probably already have.." She told him in a teasing tone.

Fergus moved over and keeled down beside, Fiona. "All ya gotta do is ask for help and ye shall receive it." Fergus said with a chuckle as he waited for Ronin's answer.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:20 am

Ronin had half a mind to turn Fergus down. Fiona had known this man since they were kids. Ronin only just met the poor fool and didn't give trust easily. But the sweat on his brow and the heat in his wound that caused his arms to tremble made him rethink his decision. Not only would he receive better medical attention, but he could have someone confirm what he thought the wound carried: poison.

With a sigh that puffed out of his mouth and between his mask in a warm cloud, Ronin looked over at Fergus, his blue eyes softening and his voice going rather quiet, though to Fiona, that was normal. "Help me," he whispered, his vision beginning to swim and blurring the figures of these two Irish people kneeling before him. His arms wobbled as his vision began to turn black. He managed to utter his fears before he could lose conscience. "I think the blade was....poisoned..." With those quiet words that were loud enough for only Fergus to hear, Ronin toppled onto his uninjured side, one hand tucked underneath him and the other resting in the snow, his eyes closed and the wind whipping his clothes as snow began to fall rather hard.

Sentinel gave a quiet, concerned whinny and bent his head to give his Master's arm a gentle nudge, not moving from his spot while flurries of snow drifted onto his black pelt.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:47 am

Giving a nod Fergus got the message but kept his easy going attitude. "Fiona, help me get him into the wagon." Fergus said as he grabbed one of Ronin's arms. Fiona did the same until Fergus lifted him onto his shoulder and dragged him to the wagon and pulled him onto it.

Fiona smiled and turned to Sentinel. "He will be alright but would you permit me to ride you?" She asked as Fergus began to drive back to him home at a quick pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next