Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:44 pm

Ronin gave a throaty laugh at her joke and cut another slice off his steak. "I'll probably see if there's a Bureau here," he said. "See if they can help you train. If not, then you'll probably either stay here or get some on-the-job-training."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:01 pm

On the job training?" Fiona asked cocking her head curiously. She wanted to help in one way. She just didn't know what to do to help.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:07 pm

"You'd come with me," Ronin explained, taking another bite of food. "And I'd train you as we go."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:29 pm

"I would like that option." She said with a half smile. "I would love to be able to do that if its ok with you?" She seemed really excited about this choice and hopped he would agree to it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:55 pm

"Little I can do to object," Ronin said with a twinkle in his eyes. "You'd probably argue my ears off if I said no."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Your right about that." She said with a smile as she took a drink of water before going back to her potatos. "The food here is good. Not as good as the tavern I lived in but still good."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Ronin gave a shrug of his shoulders. "I still prefer cooking my own food," he said subtly. "Tastes better."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:39 am

"You are a good cook." Fiona told him with a smile before taking another drink of her water. She smiled as she finished her food and sat the plate on the bedside table before taking another drink of water.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:49 am

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and finished eating his own food. He placed it on top of hers and grabbed his own water and took a drink of it. "We should get some sleep," he said softly, rising to his feet. "We've not had a good night's sleep in a few days."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:18 pm

Fiona nodded. "Sleep sounds good." She said with a smile. She was tired and the bed she now sat on was soft. "I think I will go to sleep. Wake me up in the morning?" She asked with a smile as she started to take her boots off.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Ronin rose to his feet, a mischievous grin on his face, though it only showed through his cheekbones. "Unless you're dead to the world," he teased, taking the plates out and closing the door behind him with a "Goodnight." Taking a deep breath, he returned the plates to the barkeep before he himself headed up to his own bedroom, closing the door and preparing himself for bed.

Instead of going directly to sleep, Ronin sat himself at the desk and began to write in his journal, as was his habit every night.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Fiona smiled and gave him a nod. "Plesant dreams." She said and once he had shut the door, Fiona pulled back her covers and crawled under them and feel into a quick and deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:44 pm

As the first ray of dawn light filtered through the windows, Ronin made his way outside, his eyes scanning the area for a moment before he straightened his mask and set off. He was just going to gather some more information, if he could.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:04 am

Fiona awoke a bit after Ronin but took the time to bathe and re braid her hair in her war braids. She did as she did before and pulled her loose hair and some braids back with a piece of cloth and let some braids hang on the side of her hair. Sighing she laid back on her bed and waited for Ronin to return.

Closing her eyes for a moment to rest them she heard the click of her door. Thinking it was Ronin she sat up to say good morning but the man who stood there was not Ronin. He was dirty and smelt of whisky. The man stood there stairing at her for a moment before he closed the door behind him. "I-I saw the large bag of money you had last night girl... Give it to me!" He said as he lunged for Fiona. Fiona jumped off the bed just as he landed on it. Once he got back up he lunged for her again. Fiona ducked and spun under his arm causing him to run into the wall. Fiona kicked him in the back as he tried to push himself away from the wall before grabbing the back of his shirt and spinning him around she pushed him to the floor.

Steping over him she opened the door just as he was getting up. Turning she waited and when he ran at her she stepped out of the room and out of the way causing him to once again run into Ronin's door. The man turned around to meet Fiona's fist which hit him right between the eyes before she shoved him down the stairs. She watched as he tumbled down the wooden stairs. The man wasn't dead but it looked as if his arm was dislocated.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:53 am

Ronin had been at the bottom of the stairs and stepped out of the way as the man tumbled to the floor. With a heavy sigh, he leapt over the unconscious man and raced toward Fiona. Once he'd reached her, he grabbed ahold of her shoulder and shoved her back into her room while his other hand slammed it shut behind him. "What the hell was that!?" he hissed, trying his best not to allow his voice to raise.

His heart was racing through his chest and beating loudly against his ribcage in frantic pulses. "Assassins don't have a hold here and that, whatever it was, could have very well attracted the attention of the Templars!" He sounded afraid, possibly both for their safety and for Fiona.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:58 am

"The man came in here and attacked me... Did you want me to allow him to rob me or perhaps he wanted something else!" She hissed back. "I defended myself!" Fiona sighed and sat down. "If your going to get angry with me for defending myself agents an attacker then what am I to do when a man barges into my room and lunges at me?!" Fiona sighed and stood up. "I need air." She said as she went to walk past him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:03 am

As she approached, Ronin gently gripped her shoulders and stared into her eyes with his ice ones. He remained quiet for a while before he swallowed and let out a soft sigh through his nose. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I just...I don't want anything to happen to you. You have a right to defend yourself. You were justified. But please..for me, try to be a little more careful. If something were to happen to you, I...."

Ronin trailed off and swallowed back against the lump that had formed in his throat, his hands shaking against her shoulders. "I don't know what I'd do..."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:33 am

I will be careful but and its ok... He just walked in and I thought it was you... He suprised me." She said as a loud banging came to her door. "Get out here you bitch! I'll put you in your place!" It was the drunk who had tried to rob her. Fiona sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Bloody hell..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:38 am

Ronin's eyes flashed with something similar to murder. "I'll take care of him," he said in a soft voice so that only she could hear. He turned toward the door and placed a hand on the knob while the other reached for one of the throwing daggers he kept in the strap across his chest. The round handle of the dagger slid from the strap, his fingers holding it loosely at first.

Ronin's entire body tensed, his fingers tightening on the handle as it slid further from its place. Almost as though he'd counted to three, Ronin did two things at once. He ripped the dagger from its place and flung the door open, the hand that had been on the knob reaching and grasping the man's collar while the hand with the dagger flew toward his own room's knob, tearing it open as the momentum he'd used flung both him and the man into the next room.

The dagger flew up and slashed quickly to the left, not aiming for anywhere vital on the man as Ronin didn't want to have to kill him, but his eyes did scream murder as his boot kicked out at the door and slammed it shut.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:51 am

Fiona peeked out her own door at Ronin's closed one before she slowly closed her own room. She didn't know what Ronin was doing or saying and she didn't want to know... She had never seen Ronin look so angry in the time she had known him and to be honest it as a little scary.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:13 am

The commotion in Ronin's room lasted a good hour or so. The door flew open and Ronin was standing there, the man's collar still in hand along with the dagger, which now dripped with dark crimson. Ronin flung his arm forward, his fingers uncurling as the man fell with a thump against the floor. "You will never touch her again," he hissed, forcing his voice deeper to keep it unrecognizable as his fingers curled tightly around the dagger. "Or I will kill you!"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:27 am

Fiona opened her door as the man looked at her. His eyes went wide with fear as he got back up and nearly threw himself down the stairs. "Wow." Fiona saidas she looked up at him, her brow arched with a smile. "What did you do to the man?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Ronin snorted as he took several deep breaths to calm himself down, flexing his grip on the dagger's handle. His hands were shaking, despite them being curled into fists. He remained silent for a few moments before he answered, his voice soft and slightly shaking. "Brawl," he said softly, his chest heaving with a deep breath that escaped him. Ronin flexed the hand that held the dagger, the dark crimson color glinting off the blade. "And a good wound to his arm."

His arm raised and he quickly wiped the blood from the blade with a cloth before he carefully placed it back in its place in the strap across his chest. "We Assassins are good at intimidating others."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:40 pm

"You didn't have to do that... I'm quite capable of taking care of my self...." Fiona paused for a moment. "But its nice to know you care... Its nice to know someone cares if I die or not. I haven't had that since my parents... Thank you." He really didn't know how much it meant to her to know he cared.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:36 pm

Ronin grinned from behind his mask, his cheekbones rising with the motion. "As I said before," he said softly, heat rising into his cheeks. "If anything happened to you, I don't know what I'd do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next