Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AdolfHipster
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
AdolfHipster

A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:08 am

"That's all for now, lads." Thomas rose from his chair and took his leave. The sky was dropping rain and large clouds enveloped the sky as the pirate assassin pulled his hood over his head...

..."I see you following me, your footsteps aren't even quiet enough to trick a deaf boy." Captain Hergenston turned around to confront the man and put his hand on his flintlock, he wasn't taking any risks.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:20 am

Aleksandr paused for a second. He was thinking what to do. "You...talk of fortune, yes? I'm looking for a NEW captain. Might I join you?" Aleksandr had no expression on his face. "If you'd like, we could kill my former captain. Hes stealing a Spanish Frigate. That's of use to us, I mean you, right?"

Aleksandr pulled his hood over his face before he looked up into the sky. "Rain. I feel a storm is coming."then struck lighting and the it began raining harder.
Back to top Go down
AdolfHipster
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
AdolfHipster

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:24 am

Thomas couldn't hold his laughter in, "Aye, you may join my crew, but I needn't a new ship for mine has sunk galleons that tower above her." his Scottish accent was thick as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:30 am

"Thank you. I'll fight well. Tell me, do you have a '1st mate' as they call them. Oh, I almost forgot." he paused. "I am Aleksandr Kudziev of the Russian Assassin Brotherhood. A pleasure" he didn't care that he just let everyone that could hear that he was an Assassin. He could fight them off, but he wasn't on a mission so blending in wasn't needed.
Back to top Go down
AdolfHipster
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
AdolfHipster

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:33 am

"My first mate just died." He was relieved to see a fellow Assassin.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:35 am

"I'm sorry to hear. I won't bring it up anymore, my bad." he said awkwardly "How big is your ship? Can it withstand a storm?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Albert watched as Aleksandr slowly walked away. "Fake" he mumbled to himself. Albert looked up. "Well Captain," Albert said to Claudius, "We better get a move on the night is getting dark and those clouds look like a storm is coming.
Back to top Go down
AdolfHipster
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
AdolfHipster

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:16 pm

(My ship is my profile picture)
"Aye, The Eve can withstand rogue waves." Thomas led the man to his ship which was docked on the harbour. Captain Hergenston's crew was working frantically to load the cannons and prepare the ship for their captain. The Eve stood tall and was the most reliable brig Thomas had ever sailed, she was known for crushing galleons and leaving with barely a scratch.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:43 am

Claudius shook his head side to side.  "Ay fake he was, yet let's do as you said.  I want it quick, quiet, and no gunfire.  Last thing we need is the whole ship awake.  So come on boys it's time we,got ourselves a new ship."

Claudius was sad that he lost a crew member but hell worse things have happened before.  All Claudius could do Now was guide these men and weather the coming storm.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:56 am

Albert and the rest of the men followed Claudius. Albert was walking beside Claudius. "So sticking to the plan of me taking a crew of men win the cannon holes? That way if you give us a few minutes we should be able to silence most the crew." Albert paused "For a sign we can throw someone out one of the holes on the other side of the ship that you are coming on to make for a distraction?" he said with a half smirk.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:59 am

OOC:

I can't tell is that ship a Man'o war or Frigate?
Back to top Go down
AdolfHipster
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
AdolfHipster

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:01 am

(It's only a brig it isn't massive)
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:03 am

(Usually brigs have 1 row, that's why I asked. That one looks like it had 1.5 million)
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:12 am

Claudius looked at his first mate.  "No boy we go with yours.  Queitly we climb aboard and kill those on the upper deck.  Then we slowly make our way below deck and kill anyone who stands in our way.  Simple and clean yet I have one request from you all."

Claudius stood in front of his men looking at them.  "I want the Captain taken alive.  You can silence him however you like should you find him but I want him alive."  at the edge of the dock three guards stood talking to me another.  Claudius drew three daggers and killed them all in one sweep of his hands.  Now was the time to take that ship.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:17 pm

Albert nodded. He raised one fingers in the air and flicked it point it at the side of the ship. A small chucks of the mercenaries start to climbing the side of the ship. Then he did the same gesture and another chuck started headed for the gang plank. "Well I will meet you at the end captain," As Albert said this he tilted his head down so his eye were black.

Albert took off running and jumped onto the side of the boat. He started scaling it and because of his size he was able to catch up the rest. A few men started to pick off crew members. Albert hoped over the railing. He plan to get a hire point ad pick anyone who might raise the alarm. He spirit to the rope leading to the crows nest. Just before he got there he throw a dagger into a man's throat that had came around the corner.

Albert started to scale the rope. When he reached the nest, he turn around and saw then men slowly wiping out the top deck. He also saw Claudius and the rest of then men moving. Albert grabbed his bow and an arrow. He saw one man running towards the lower deck. Albert released his arrow and it stroke the man in the wind pipe. He drew another arrow and watched waiting for his next target.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:35 pm

Claudius moved though the crowd like a dancer on the floor.  He could move with the best of them if not better.  Like a ghost or specter he killed, wounded, or disabled his foes.  He killed with his blades and defended his men with his daggers.  He was quick to grab them and replace them on his person.  

The battle raged in the silence of the night but was over as quick as it started.  As his men moved to the hatch of the lower deck Claudius stopped them.  He moved his words so he didn't make a sound.  "Only ten of us are going down, the rest stay here and clean up ad watch our backs.  This will be over very soon."

Claudius pointed to a few of his men and waved Albert down. With 8 crew members, Claudius, and Albert this ship was as good as theirs.  While it might not seem wise to others but the less movement in the lower decks the better chance they had of taking the lower deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]   A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2